HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Vegas or Bust. Most likely Bust. (Kristie and Zalgo, take 2.)

Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Vegas or Bust. Most likely Bust. (Kristie and Zalgo, take 2.)

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

You know the drill. Same as last time, except instead of caravaneers, we're just wandering Prospecters. Also it's in Vegas, so the settlements are different.

We'll start in Goodsprings. N5 on this map. The Strip is at D3, which is inside Freeside. D1. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110107084504/fallout/images/e/e1/Fallout_New_Vegas_Map_v0.03.png

You know what to do.
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Re: Vegas or Bust. Most likely Bust. (Kristie and Zalgo, take 2.)

Post by Burn It on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:17 pm

"Mhmm.." I hummed, sounding a bit disappointed to what he had in stock. I understand that what comes in the door is what they have to offer, but still. Ah, no worries however, we'll be hitting up for the real batch of supplies soon enough. "No mines, eh? Damn.. I used a bit too much the last time they were needed.. Well, the last time I felt they were needed," I paused, looked up slightly and grinned, "God, I never knew putting that many in one spot would blow something to that much shit.." I noticed I was rambling about there, and stopped myself from carrying on.. It was a nice explosion though. "Just the 20 gauge rounds. Should keep me going."
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Zalgo smiled. "Well, then, I guess I'll take the 9mm extended mags." He said, putting the sack of caps on the table. He picked up the boxes of ammo, giving Kristie her shotgun shells, and the extended mags, taking his normal ones out, removing the bullets, and putting the new ones in. "Perfect. Thank you, Chet." He said before turning around to walk out the door. "No problem. You need anything else, I'll cover you guys." The shopkeep called back after the two of them.
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:00 pm

I kept quiet while Zalgo thanked the shop keeper for the goods, and remained so until we left the store. No particular reason, I just didn't feel there was anything for me to say. The door closed behind us, and as we walked off I loaded five of the shells into the empty spaces on my ammunition belt that hung around my waist. This way, I can easily pop 'em out and not have to reach into my pocket every four seconds. Plus, my pockets were holding enough that the extra space was appreciated. I put the rest away except for two more that I loaded into my shotgun to fill the empty slots. "Well, as long as we don't run into any small armies, we should be able to kick some ass rather nicely." I said, sliding the gun back into it's slot. "I haven't been able to use my bat in a while.."
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:48 pm

"All in due time, m'dear." Zalgo said, looking up to the gas station. He saw Nero come out of the door, then start towards the graveyard. Strange.

"Maybe when we fight those "Powder Gangers," you can beat a couple of 'em with your bat. Unless they riddle you with bullets before that happens." Zalgo said, turning to Kristie and smiling before heading off in the direction of the graveyard.
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:17 am

OOC- LJKSHRFSIUFHSDUIFHSDIUHFUYHQHNFAJ BVALJGVFA SO SORRY <3 SHORT AND SIMPLE SO WE CAN GET GOING.

BIC-
    "Good point.. Alright, new plan. Cripple a few of them, and then play 9 rounds of golf with my bat. If I had a golf club it would work better.. But you work with what you go." I joked, following behind towards the graveyards.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Zalgo chuckled at that. "So I've gotta be the one to knock 'em on their asses and you land the finishing blows?" Zalgo said, tapping the machete on his hip. "I don't think so." He added, laughing.
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:22 pm

"No no no, there should be enough that we can get a streak going, I just want a couple golf balls at the end. It's good excersize, don't ya know?" I sarcastically answered, while raising one arm and bending it to flex.. Or, atempt to. "I could go for some tunes right about now.."
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Zalgo, underrstanding the hint, touched the Radio button, the sound of Mr. New Vegas' voice wafting through the air. "I tried to test MY Charisma on a Vit-O-Matic Vigor Tester once. The machine burst into flames. And here's the news. Refugees at Bitter Springs are giving startling accounts of the Legate, known as Lanius, who is said to be Caesar's top field commander. One refugee told us that "The Legate took over an "under-performing" squad of troops by beating its commander to death if full view of everyone." The Legate then ordered a tenth of his own troops to be killed by the other nine-tenths. And you thought your boss was a pain. Also, Troubling news from Primm, as merchants report a large presence of armed and unsavory figures patrolling the town. Residents are no where to be found. That's the news. This is Mr New Vegas, Filling in for...Mr. New Vegas. Gonna play that song for you right now, and it's about that special someone you only find only once in a Blue Moon." And then Frank Sinatra's voice started singing the song Blue Moon.

"Now don't you dare say I never listen to you." Zalgo said, smiling as they finished climbing the hill to the graveyard.
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 pm

"I actually don't mind this one. I mean, in comparison to the other noise that floats this channel? It's pretty decent. If only it came on a bit later when we're playing golf, it'd be the perfect background music!" I said cheerfully, laughing it off at the end at how I must sound. Ah.. But you have to laugh at the little things, or you'll have nothing to laugh at.

"Alright, so how much further till we reach the reason this climb is worth it?" I asked, while pulling one weapon out after another, topping up the ammunition inside.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:56 pm

"Simple. We climb this hill, we find the graveyard, we meet up with Nero, we learn the plan, then we continue our journey. Are you really that broken as to not be able to figure things out?" Zalgo said, nudging her jokingly. As they neared the top of the hill, he saw Nero cutting the tail from a Bark Scorpion. "Quite a catch you got there. That's a good 55 caps, y'know." Zalgo smiled devilishly. "Help towards the pay, yeah?" He added, chuckling slightly.
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:36 pm

"I wasn't asking the distance! Not the plan! I'm n-" I stopped.. He's joking, and I'm not helping. Calm.. Relax.. Make fun of him later. I sped up to get just in front of him, interrupting his and Nero's conversation and nudging him back.. A bit harder than he did to me though. Hey, I'm smaller, a bit more force is required. I turned to him after shoving with a smirk on my face, "Now who's broken?" I added. I looked at Nero and saw the Bark Scorpion he and Zalgo were talking about. "Not that the world is full of beautiful scenery or anything, but that is one ugly son of a bitch."
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:47 am

"I've seen uglier." Nero said, chuckling as he picked up the gland and put it in one of his pockets. "Not exactly sure why I came up here. Guess I just wanted to see my grave before we went and filled some new ones. Pay my respects, y'know?" He added with a slightly twisted smile.

"Well," Zalgo started, walking past Kristie over to the grave. "It was a mighty fine diggin' job that robot did to get you outta there." He laughed a little before looking directly below him. Crushed cigarette butts littered the ground. He picked one up and put it in his pocket. Could never be sure how much something that had little to no weight would fetch on the market. "But enough about that, how about those cons?"

"Ah, yes, them. Well, Ringo told me, after pointing a gun at my face because he mistook me for one of the Gangers, he would ask for help, but he's no good in a gunfight. He told me to attempt to get help from Sunny Smiles, the girl who helped me get back on my feet." Nero said. "I was gonna go talk to her as soon as I was done here. Wanna join?"
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:20 pm

OOC- I promise to post when I have a moment Sad Studying for exams.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:30 pm

ooc: Toasting in epic bread.
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:08 pm

"We will." I said from behind the two of them. "If she's going to be helping us in this, I'd like to meet the girl before the blood shed, especially since it's a girl. Sadly," I paused and sighed, "It's not everyday you meet one who isn't afraid to squeeze off a few rounds into the temples of those that.. Well, deserve it." I finished, looking at the sky dramatically. We live in a subconsciously sexist world.. Truly. Not that there isn't a good sized amount of us lead-packing women out there, it's just not common to see them be any good at it. "Objections, Zalgo?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:33 pm