HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

The New Beginning

MikeyMike

The New Beginning

Post by MikeyMike on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Your history: You've lived in (insert town name here) all your life and grew up with everyone in it, along with your pretty large family. You've always been quiet, but you used to have a goofy side to you. You work at the local bike shop as the manager. You used to ride yourself, compete and everything, had sponsors, you were quite the big deal as well as your best friend (insert friends name here). Until one day after a party on your way home you got in a car accident killing (Insert same friends name here). Since then you've been walking around with a cloud over your head and you became an insomniac.
    My history: I just graduated from school and decided I couldn't take my mother anymore so I ventured out to see my dad, his new wife and newborn daughter. I wasn't looking forward to it, in fact I only came on impulse. But all my life I've been forced to study, study, study. There was no time for parties, friends and all that fun stuff. My parents divorce hit me the wrong way messing up my sleep pattern with their late night fighting, so I am too an insomniac.
    Story: So I'm new to town and landed a job at my step-moms boutique on the boardwalk right next to the bike shop. It's late at night long after the boardwalk has cleared and I'm out for a stroll when we meet. Will the stories unfold? Will you show me around town? Who knows what this summer has in store for the both of us as two loners venture out on a quest to give a second chance at a deserved childhood.
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Re: The New Beginning

Post by Mercy on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:10 pm

I'll bite. Lemme grab my bio
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Name: Mercedes [Mercy] Thompson

Nickname: Mercenary [Given to me by May], Magic [Given by Bianca], The G [Faith], Muffin Man Killer [Nate], Muffin [Cuppycake!], Angel [see tattoos]

Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks: intense forest green eyes long eyelashes. Sun kissed brown hair, edgy and pin straight, comes a little past my shoulders, parted to side and side bangs.

Make Up: black eyeliner and mascara.

Body Type: Curvy, thin. Hourglass; hides it under sweatshirts mostly. Toned nicely due to swimming and other sports

Clothes: low cut black tank top. Worn low slung jeans with a tear in the right knee. A slightly over sized black hoodie. [ http://www.polyvore.com/normal_outfit/set?id=20815744 ]

Jewelry: Necklace with symbol for chaos on it. 3 rings, one on left ring finger. 2 on right hand, one on thumb one on the ring finger. Cartilage piercing with a small silver hoop and two small regular piercings [black studs]. Belly button pierced.

Tattoos: Black angel wings on my back, not too big, not too small. Wolf pawprint on my hip, irish celtic knot on my wrist, music note behind my ear.

About Me: sings, plays guitar, writes. Sarcastic. tom boy, adventurous. 13 is lucky number. Crazy, loud, fun, daring, hyper almost all the time. I’m just naturally loud… hates shopping and is slightly scared of preppy chicks. Loves music with a passion. Kind of a hippie. Dances too. UNPREDICTABLE! I’m very blunt about things

Height/Weight: 5’5 + 117 pounds

Background story: Mercy was born and raised in Chicago, IL. She works full time in a auto repair shop, and also a receptionist at a tattoo and piercing shop. The people she works with are like family to her.
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:29 pm

I lock the door to the boutique and pull my sweater's hood over my head. Back home, I'd get so much crap for working in a boutique, but since I'm new here, I don't really care. I put the keys in my front pocket and began walking to the parking lot to get my car and make my way home.
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Greased up and sweaty from work, I wipe the car grease from my hands with a towel, and throw the towel over my shoulder and poke my head into the main office. I yawn, looking over at my boss,Fae, "Hey, Fae, I'm gonna hit the road. My shifts up."

"You look tired as hell, Merc... You been sleepin ok?" He asks, his eyebrows crunching into concern.

I shrug, "Ya... Just a lot on my mind."

"If you need to talk let me know." He says and I nod quietly, "The showers open in the back if you wanna hit it real fast."

I nod, grabbing my duffel bag with my extra clothes in it and hit the shower. As soon as I finish dressing, I comb out my hair, throwing it into a ponytail and throwing my jacket over one shoulder and my duffel bag on the other.

"See ya everyone." I nod to my work buddies and walk out of the car shop towards the parking lot across the street.
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:30 pm

I began walking to my car, when I saw a girl walking out of the bike shop next door to my step-mom's store. I wanted to stop and say something but I wasn't really sure what her reaction would be. I restrained from doing so. I started to wonder if I'd always be the "new kid" in town. That kid with no friends. That kid that goes to work, school, and home. That kid with no life.
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:26 pm

I catch a glimpse of a boy walking in the parking lot and decide to give a friendly wave. I get to my Harley motorcycle and take the helmet from my bag. I take a look at my phone.
    4 missed calls from "BF" (best friend) I pause and listen to the voicemails.
    "Mercy! You have got to come over now! We are going for ice cream. Love yaaa!"

The next two messages consisted of "mercy! Mercy where
    Are you.!" next message: "oh you're at work. Damn...."
    I laugh quietly putting my phone away and putting my backpack on my shoulders.
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:40 pm

I wave back to the girl and show a slight smile. People were nice for the most part. They smiled, they waved, they said hello, but they weren't too interested in being my friend. They seemed to busy trying to piece together my own life for me; creating stories as to how I ended up being the new kid. It made starting over difficult.

I got in my jeep and backed it out of the space and started to head out of the lot. I decided I was hungry. I'll stop somewhere on the way home, I thought to myself.
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:20 pm

My stomach grumble, and I wasn't ready to go home yet. I sigh quietly, putting on my helmet and ride to the local coffee house. I walk in, helmet under my arm and Gina, the owner, smiles at me.
    "what can j get ya?" she asks with a smile and I shrug.
    "A booth seat would be nice." I say and she sits me down at my favorite seat and pours me some coffee.
    "How ya been feelin, hun?" she asks and I look up at her.
    "Not so good I guess..."
    She nods, handing me a menu and pats me on the shoulder sympathetically
    "Thanks Gina." I say quietly and she nods, making her way to the kitchen
    Gina was the first person I told what had happened after prom and the car accident. I felt she was the only one who'd listen and understand. I cup the coffee mug and sigh staring down at the coffee.
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:46 pm

I drive by the local coffee house and eye it out of my rear view mirror, I pull a U-turn and drive back. I park my Jeep and get out, to make my way inside. I stick my hands in my pocket, my hood barely warming up my ears. I open the door, a bell jingles over my head. I look around as I pull my hands over my head to pull down my hood. I stand at the door to wait to be seated.
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:24 pm

My eyes drift over to the bell ring and notice it was the same boy from the parking lot and
    I smile and wave him over to come sit down with me.
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:37 pm

I see the girl from the parking lot waving me over to her booth. I polietly wave off the hostess and make my way to the back of the cafe. I slide into the seat across from her and smile. "Hey." I said quietly.
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:47 pm

"You're the new guy who works at the boutique, right?" I ask curiously with a small smirk. I cup the mug between my hands and I looked down a bit my hair falling in my eyes.
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:09 pm

"Yeah." I smiled as I made myself comfortable. I ordered a sprite for myself when the waitress came over. "My step mom needed an extra hand so I decided to help out."
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:06 pm

I nod with a smile, "Well that's nice.... How do you like it here?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:46 am