HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Anyone want to one on one?

Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Anyone want to one on one?

Post by Eljordo on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:31 am

Don't have any solid ideas yet, but I would prefer something sci-fi or fantasy.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Re: Anyone want to one on one?

Post by Danny on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:47 am

Hey El. I'm not sure if you'd want a girl or not to one on one with, but I'd be down if you'd like.

Danny:

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:17 am

I'm not looking for anyone specific, so sure Smile

Got any ideas?
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:14 am

Sorry El. I've been at the theater all day and I haven't had time to post. I've been thinking about it though.

Here are a couple of general ideas (they'll just have a few points so we can expand on them):

l) We're both brothers who suffered in a plane crash with our family. We were the only ones who survived the crash, and landed on an unknown island in the burmuda triangle. The island actually altered our DNA (through the food and water on the island) causing us to gain superhuman powers. A rescue plane eventually found us, but only saved one of us. Now almost twenty years later, the brother has come back from revenge.

ll) We both go to a prestigious school. It's renound to everyone who's heard of it. It's a school were creatures of fantasy are enrolled, and the only ones who graduate are the ones who survive.

Those are the only two I thought of. Have any more? We could also tweak some of the ideas.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Sorry for the delay, but I like the first idea, as long as I can be the brother out for vengeance :p
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Haha, yeah sure no problem ^_^

Shall we begin? Post bio and let's get started!!

Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Slender and scruffy

Body: Danny has broad shoulders and a defined body. Before the crash, he was quite scrawny and lanky, but afterwords he shot up and bulked up. He works out daily and has taken great care of his body since. He's very athletic.
    Clothing: To work he alternates between work out shorts and tshirt, or boots with dark blue jeans, and casual shirts.
    Pajamas: black sweatpants and a white wife beater.

Backstory: after being rescued, Danny returned back to school. He grew up with foster parents for the rest of his teenage life. Eventually he went to teachers collage and works as a highschool English teacher. He has a girlfriend of four years named Zoey. He uses his powers when he can, but he's no recognized superhero.
    Powers: Super strength and control of fire.

bic - "He hates his girlfriend. His mother married his uncle, and his father is kinda a ghost, so yes Kyle, he does have a bit teen drama that your fall found of," the class laughed and the bell rang as if on cue. "See you later Mista K."

"Have a good weekend."

"Mr.McKarthy, can I speak to you about our final project?" Arnold, the school jock walked up to Danny's desk. "Sure Arnold. What's up?" Danny asked as he put papers into his leather binder. "Well there's a big meet this tomorrow and-"

"You want an extension?" Danny looked up and smiled. Arnold laughed nervously. "You've had this assignment for a few weeks Arnold..."

"I know! But the book I picked, I actually started reading it and I... I actually like it." Danny stopped and looked up. "Things Fall Apart. Achebe. He's a brilliant writer." Danny stopped and walked around the desk as he threw his messenger bag over his shoulder. "Next Monday Arnold. First thing." Arnold laughed and smiled, before rushing out of the room. Danny soon followed, locking his class behind him. "The wonders of grade 12 English," he muttered to himself.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:44 am

Name: Jordan McKarthy
    Height: 6'2
    weight: 184lbs
    Hair: Short brown
    Eyes: Green
    Face: A bit more gruff than his younger brother Daniel, but they look somewhat alike.

Build: Jordan has always been the Athletic one, even before the crash. Daniel has bulked up since the crash, but Jordan still outweighs him slightly.

Clothing. Jordan wears a black hoodie (Usually with the hood up to conceal his face) and jeans.

Powers: Super Strength and Endurance, as well as the power to teleport Short distances.

Backstory: Unlike Daniel, Jordan was never rescued. Jordan felt betrayed, and swore revenge on his brother. He spent years by himself, honing his new found skills, preparing. Years later, he managed to escape the island, and now he is on his was home. To seek his revenge.

OOC: I'll get my OP up soon Smile
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:32 am

SOOO SORRY! College workload, will get my OP up as soon as I can

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:43 pm