2015!

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Post by Danny on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:08 am

First topic message reminder :

We're both siblings who suffered in a plane crash with our family. We were the only ones who survived the crash, and landed on an unknown island in the burmuda triangle. The island actually altered our DNA (through the food and water on the island) causing us to gain superhuman powers. A rescue plane eventually found us, but only saved one of us. Now almost twenty years later, the sister has come back from revenge.

Danny:

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Re: Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Post by Danny on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:04 pm

"Fuck you," the man spit at Danny as he struggled under him. "Who are you? What do you want?" Danny asked angrily. "What were you doing in my home?!" It's when the unknown man speaks again. "Fuck you," he repeated with an equal amount of anger as before. Danny dug his arm against his neck restricting his movement. "I'll ask you one more time. What were-?" he cut himself off. Against his thigh he felt the vibrations of a phone ringing. For some reason this distracted him. Perhaps it was the idea of a burglar getting a phone call mid raid that distracted him. But it was that distraction that gave the burglar his chance.

Before the phone stopped ringing, the character rolled over taking Danny to the ground. With this grip lose from the turn, the man pulled himself out of his hold and started to run . Hoping over the fence and through yards. Danny sat there panting, distraught from the sudden break in. "What the hell was that?" he breathed out as he pulled himself up and walked back into his home.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Three times I had to call before I finally there was an answer.
    “I can’t really talk right now baby” His voice is deep with some emotion I can’t make out and he’s panting, harder than I’ve ever heard him panting when I’m with him. He must be running. I giggle quietly at the thought, before stopping outside the hotel.

“Baby, what’s wrong? I know that something’s wrong when you don’t pick up.”

“Your brother” His words are simple as I hear him begin to calm down a bit.

“What happened?”

“He came back early; damn, he can run” My eyes turn into slits. I shake my head, beginning into the hotel. I needed to put my things down. No one hurts my baby.

“I’ll be there soon. Don’t go too far, I want to…Just don’t run too far.” I shake my head, pushing the door to the room open. I throw the case on the bed, before turning. I strip out of my clothes before changing into pants and a sweater, they would do better in a fight, besides, it was getting cooler every second. I make my way out of the room after I’m finished. I call Od back. The more I thought about it, the more I realized we had a Harley Quinn/ Joker relationship going on.

“I’m on my way. When I call, head around back and get through the door. I’m going to get in the front. I love you baby” I don’t give him time to respond as I make it out toward the address Danny lived at. It wouldn’t take long before I would kill the bastard.

It takes a few minutes before I get there, especially since I’m in heels, but I make sure to run the last block so I’m panting. I scream as I make my way up the front walk, banging on the door. I unbuttoned my pants, shoving up one of my sleves. I lean down, screwing up my hair, before raising up. Easy kill. I kept the smile off my face as I continued to bang on the door.
    "Please answer the door, Help!"

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:00 am

Danny wiped his face of sweat as he adjusted his shirt. Just as Danny got inside, however, he heard banging on the door. "Bloody hell! What happened tonight!?" he asks himself as he rushing to the door. Maybe it was better Zoey left this weekend. He thought to himself as he opens the door.

"Vanessa?!" He gasps as she falls forward. Danny catches her. "Vanessa! What happened?" he asked with the deepest concern. He looked out the door for a minute trying to see if he could spot anyone. When he couldn't he closed the door. "Vanessa! What happened?!" He asked again.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:11 am

I think about crocodile tears at the last minute and begin sobbing and balling. I know my make-up is running down my face. The door opens suddenly and I fall forward, he catches me, and the fall goes smoother than planned. I sob as he picks me up, knowing he’s taking in every bit of me.

“Mr-Mr-“ I can’t get anything else out as I sob. I scramble away from the doorway as he closes to door. My hands are around my stomach and I sob. That’s all I can do for now is try to play this up so it’s believable.

“Mr.-Mr.-“
    I try to speak, but I’m always cut off by sobs. I force myself to collapse as if my knees have given in and I pretty much roll into a ball.

“He tried-He-He” I don’t say much before I start screeching again.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:18 am

I kneel beside Vanessa. "What happened? Please tell me? Are you okay? I'm going to call the police!" he says as he pulls out his phone. He stares at Vanessa a second as he place a hand on her back, rubbing it gently. He feels awful. "Is there anything I can do right now?!" he asks in desperation.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:28 am

My sobbing quiets a little bit as he comes closer and begins talking, mostly so I can hear him. I shake my head, looking up to him with tearstained eyes.

“He tried to rape me” My voice is weak as I speak, and tears begin to fall heavily. He talks about calling police. He can’t do that. That would be bad. I whimper as he pulls out his phone. I reach out and grab it, giving it un unnoticeable shock, hopefully making it unusable.

“I don’t want the kids at school knowing. I-I was walking home from the square-and- he-he” I shake my head, choking out another sob. I am shaking. I look up to Danny with helpless eyes.

“I-I-I-Call my dad” I say as I drop his phone, scrambling to get mine.

“Your house- He was running, and pulled me into the side alley…Your house was closest” I am crying by this point, but I get out all the words I need to. I hit call after ‘gaining my composure’ once more.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:38 am

Danny tries to calm Vanessa. "It'll be alright Vanessa. You're safe now. He can't harm you. I promise. You're safe." He smiles kindly at her. "Whatever happened, don't worry. You're safe here." Danny wasn't sure what to say, but he needed to confront her.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:45 am

The phone’s already been answered when I put the phone up to my ear. I hear a grunt and te clicking of it hanging up as I try to scramble onto the couch that was nearby. My face is filled with worry.

“D-Daddy?” My voice is soft as I ‘wait’ for a response. No one is there, and I simply wait a moment before looking toward Danny, my eyes wide with fear.

“I-I need you to c-come pick me up-I- I need your help” I act like I’m choking sobs back as I I hear the slamming of the back door. He needed to make his appearance know, good boy.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:53 am

"Vanessa," I speak calmly as I follow her across the house. "I think we need to call the police. It's okay, I just want to help you." Danny was almost beside Vanessa when he heard the back door burst open. The handle of the door hit the glass window beside it. Danny snapped his head towards the sound, then back at Vanessa. "Stay right there and don't move," Danny warns her as he makes his way to the kitchen. However, the second he turns the corner, there is a punch to his face. Danny stumbled back and tired to regain his footing from the surprise attack, but the second he stood up the man slammed and pinned Danny against the wall. "Vanessa! Run!" He struggled to speak as he used his hands to protect his neck.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:00 am

He tells me to stay here. I simply nod, my eyes filled with fear. I knew who it was, I wasn’t stupid, but I couldn’t let on. I hear a grunt as Danny’s knocked back and before I know what’s happening Danny’s pinned on the wall. I scream, throwing myself, a little over dramatically, off the couch and onto the floor.

“That’s him!” My voice is high and filled with fear. I’m hoping Red’ll join in, but I he’s too busy getting his own sick revenge on Danny. Apparently, he looked like a fool before for I’ve never seen anger unleashed like this before. I stumble to my feet, running, ‘out of the house’ in wait for Danny to get the upper hand, if he ever did; waiting for him to have his back turned to the door. Then we’ll see who’s going to leave the other for dead.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:10 am

Danny struggle with the man for a second before he started to recognize his face. He seems familiar. He was about to say something when Vanessa spoke (or rather yelled). Danny's eyes widen as she deemed the man her rapist. Then his brow furrowed in anger as he realized who this man was. It was the man who tried to rob his house only moments before hand.

Danny growled at the man as he pushed back. He grabbed both arms of the criminal and shifted his weight. The two spun and it was now Danny who had the man pinned against the wall. He turned back to see Vanessa had run away. Danny growled and when he turned back, he got a welcome with a head butt to the face. Danny stumbled backwards his vision blurry. In all honesty, he wasn't expecting that. The man tackled Danny to the floor and the rolled for a bit, until Danny was on top of the man. He gave the man a quick punch, before he got up and ran back towards the door. "Vanessa?! Where are you!? Vanes-" he was cut off.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:18 am

I hear grunting and loud crashing noises as the men go back and forth in their battle. I wish I could have seen it through the wall. I wanted to watch the two, it would have been amusing. I hear loud feet as they rush to the door. I don’t know exactly which one it is, but I take the chance anyway. Either way, I could make up an excuse as to why. I don’t take time as I bring my heeled foot up. I kick, the shoe being perfect for the occasion. The thick soles and heel was made for hiking, but what girl in her right mind would go hiking in a heel? I make sure that I kick as hard as I can, knowing that whoever it is will feel it. My foot makes contact with something and there’s a grunt and I give a yelp.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:23 am

As Danny rounds the corner of his house, he gets welcomed by a kick in the face. It was a heel the hit him and it was much harder than he expected. Danny was cut off from what he was saying as he fell to the floor. He found it hard to keep his eyes open as he watched Vanessa walk closer to him. Danny got on all fours, about to get up when he feels the kick to the gut. He coughs with the shock and stays frozen there for a second. Then he gets kicked over onto his side by the man who he was fighting with moments ago. Danny rolled onto his back, coughing when the man jumped on top of Danny and punched him in the face. Then Danny went limp and his vision went black.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:34 am

I open my eyes to see its Danny. For a split second I wonder how I can hurt family, but I brush the thought away. We stopped being family when he left me to die. I do scream though, acting as if it’s an accident. It’ll be a fun game to play with him. I can screw with his head a little bit before I kill him. It’ll show him what I went through. How mad I almost became; Alone on the island with only the fruits that were making me mad as food.

“Mr. McKarthy! I’m sorry, I thought you were-“ I’m cut off as he’s hit again, but not by me, but by someone else. I scream, as if I’m more afraid that I really am, and I know, the last thing he hears before he falls into darkness are my screams.

Red makes sure he’s out before looking to me. He gives me a smile, looking back down to the face he had so angrily beaten a few moments ago. I walk over, giving him a light peck on his lips before he kneels to pick up the man. Apparently, no one heard my screams because no one came to investigate.

“Let’s get him to the Building” He looks to me as he speaks, rushing the Man to the car.

“You’ve got to tie me up.” He looks over to me, puzzled, as I get into the car. “You’ve got to act like you raped me; you kidnapped me. I need him to feel just as…messed up like I did, on the island.” He grunts, and nods. We don’t speak the rest of the time to the Building. It’s just another thing we don’t do.

We don’t know how long it’s going to take before he wakes up, but we can’t take any chance. The moment we get him there; tied up and secured, I have to be tied up and stripped of the pants I had been wearing. New tears had to be made and I had to be tied down. I didn’t take joy in losing my pants, but it would ‘make it more believable’. As Red said, I think he just wanted to tie me up and get the grace of seeing me without pants.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:41 am

The last thing Danny remembered was hearing the screams of Vanessa before he blacked out. From then on, he doesn't remember a thing. His body gets tossed around and beaten a bit, but Danny doesn't feel it in the state he's in. Though unaware of how long Danny was out, he woke up in a dimly lit room. He groans and and stirs as he comes to his senses, then he realizes he was tied up.

Suddenly awake, Danny tries to fight with the bindings. He was tied to a chair and he started to move around. His hands were behind his back and he sat there frustrated. Now he was certainly glad Zoey had left for the weekend. It was then that he noticed another figure in the room with him. "Vanessa?" he crooked, his throat dry. "Is that you?"

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:46 am

He hadn’t been out long after we had made it to the warehouse. Oddred was gone now, back to the hotel to get me another change of clothes. He said he would hurry, which was good. I didn’t want to be out of pants for too long.

I was glad for that. I didn’t have to sit there and act like I was out for too long. He calls my name and I stir a little bit, and groan. I feel my arms try to fight with the bindings. I was tied up good that was for sure.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:50 am

She groans a bit as she tries to fight with the bindings. "I'm sorry Vanessa. I tried to help. But we'll get out of here. Once we get out of our bindings, then we can go to the police. I'm just sorry that I couldn't help you before!" he says to her, his throat sore. "Though this wouldn't be the first time I've failed trying to help someone," he mutters to himself. He takes a sorry laugh at himself and tries again at undoing the bindings.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:56 am

I begin to quietly cry. I’m shaking, trying to get out of the chair. My feet are bound to the legs of the chair and I make my knees point toward themselves.

“You don’t-He-He” My voice is just a quiet whimper as I look up to watch Danny. He’s trying to be so positive and I give him that. I can tell that he’s trying to make me feel better. “He hasn’t done anything to you, Mr. McKarthy…I-I’m only seventeen damn it.” My voice is shaky, but I get louder.

“I moved down here to get away from my mom. My dad didn’t get custody when they divorced, and he deserved it…I guess this is what I get.” My voice is shaking as I fight with the bindings. I feel it give slightly, so I stop fighting as much.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:03 am

Danny stops as she speaks. He looks down and sighs. She was right, she was still young. "I'm sorry Vanessa. I know what it's like to the have the feeling that your life is gone. Thrown away. Tossed into a situation where you have no control." He stops as the memories flow back into his mind of the creatures. "But we'll get through this." He speaks proudly, almost as if to himself. "We'll get out of here and I'll make sure that you the right to live your life!" As he speaks, Danny fights with his bindings. They become a tad loose, but not enough for him to act yet.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:19 am

He still didn’t understand my point of view. You could tell by the way he was positive. The moment I saw that helicopter take off without me on the island, I knew I was a goner. He doesn’t think he’s dead. He thinks his being positive is going to get him out of this one. I’ll make sure it doesn’t. I take in a deep breath as I just let my head hang. There’s no reason to respond. He needs to see what it’s like to lose everything with just one mistake. Too bad his lover had gone off. That would have been a nice prize.

I hear it now, the door opening and someone walking in. Thick soles hit upon the floor and I jump with each one. He knows what to do. Oddred knows how to use his imagination. The hard soles on the floor stop, just behind me.

“She’s beautiful isn’t she, Daniel?” I feel him grab a hand full of my hair, yanking my head back. I shriek, and I let more tears run down my face.

“Please-Please don’t-“He yanks, a little harder than expected.

“Shut up, you piece of filth” I whimper, my eyes flinching closed. “This, this is art. She is art” He chuckles, letting my hair go.

“You on the other hand, there’s you.” He begins to circle me slowly. “A man who’s known so much redemption.” He laughs, dark, menacingly.

“I never needed you really; Just her. This bit of tarnished art” He laughs as I whimper.

“You know what it’s like to take innocence though, don’t you. You know what it’s like to take a life. You know what it’s like to leave someone for dead.” He chuckles, looking to me a moment.

“Too bad you can’t save her. She would have been nice to have around.” He smiles darkly before walking to me. He grabs the ropes that are binding me, dragging me backwards, toward the doors he entered through. I scream, trying to kick, trying to get away.

“You promised everything was going to be alright” I scream, just like I did the day he left me on the island.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:30 am

Danny tosses his head as the man speaks. His bottom lip begins to quiver and his body begins to shake. He lets out a small whimper as he thinks of Jamie. He never meant to hurt her, to leave her. It was never his choice, nor did he ever go a day without the memory haunting his mind. He thrashed about and he fell over in his chair. Danny grunted and gasps as he tried to escape, though to not my advil. Then the man grabs Vanessa and begins to take here away. "NO!" he screams, his voice echoing off the tin walls. "No! Leave her alone! She doesn't deserve this!"

With strain against his wrists and legs, Danny begins to get angrier. He becomes hotter and the ropes around his wrist start to smoke. "You stay away from her! You leave her alone!" he screams as he continues to struggle. The ropes continue to burn and he is finally able to break free from his bindings. "How dare you attack an innocent girl!" Danny screams as he charges towards the man. This is the night Danny would redeem himself.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:36 am

My sobs are loud as he drags me away. I can tell now that he feels the pain. He feels me tugging at his heart strings as he fights with me. All I can do is watch as he grows angrier. As he pulls me, I see smoke and before I know it, Danny is up and on his feet. The door to the side office has already been opened when Danny charges toward Oddred. He throws me inside, making sure to shut the door behind himself. Apparently, giving me enough time to at least change into the jeans I had on before. I pull my hands out of the rope, starting to work. All the time my head is whirling. I hadn’t thought Danny had been on the island long enough to have been really effected like I was. I had never warned Oddred about the chance of Danny having powers because I assumed that he wouldn’t.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:45 am

The man tossed Vanessa into the office room as he turned to face Danny. His face was red with anger and his heart was full of emotion. Rage for the man, advice, fear for Vanessa, will to overcome this challenge, hope that he can forgive himself, compassion and love for Jamie. The man stood his ground as Danny ran, but it didn't do him much good. Danny got the man in the gut with his shoulder and he slammed up against the wall. He held the man by the throat with his left hand. With his right he punch the wall inches away from the man's face. The metal wall dented.

"Enough!" Danny called out to the man. "I won't be pushed around any more and you won't hurt this innocent girl while I stand around idle."

Danny lifted the man off his feet. The man kicked Danny, which made him let go of his grip. The man pulled free and took a couple punched at Danny, but he blocked them and retaliated, keeping him up against the wall.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:51 am

I pull on my pants, calmly buttoning them as I hear a loud sound. Somehow, I don’t jump. I’m sure it’s someone killing someone, but I’ll get to have my fun, all in due time. I walk over to the small mirror, quickly fixing my makeup. They were big boys; they could fight without me for a little bit at least. I make y way out of the side door, walking around the building. The sun burns my eyes, and I flinch. I hadn’t realized how dark it was inside. I grunt as I pull myself to the door that we had originally come through. I make sure I open the door quietly as I slip through, behind the two fighting. I see each get a few hits in before I duck under some of the boxes set back in a corner. I would watch a moment before I made my hit.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:57 am

At one point, the man swung his legs under Danny and he fell to the ground. Yet he grabbed the man and pulled him down as well. They both fell on their sides and they rolled around. The man on top of Danny. Punch. Danny on top of the man. Punch. This continued for a bit before the man pulled away.

Danny grunted as he took the time to stand up. He grunted as the man also took to his feet. Danny wiped his mouth and sniffed in as the man charged at Danny. He swung a punch as him, but Danny grabbed his fist inches from his own face. They he applied pressure. The man screamed as he swung his free arm. Danny caught that one as well. The man was forced to his knees. Danny was getting tired of this.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:39 pm