HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Cancer RP........................

Drew

Read Me Cancer RP........................

Post by Drew on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Any ladies want to join? Smile
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: Cancer RP........................

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:47 am

You caught my attention...Maybe you can throw me a setting?

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Well we are bf and gf and have been going out for a couple months. I have been feeling real crummy lately so my parents decide to make me a doctorss appt. Long story short they find some sort of cancer in my body (not sure what kind). Will I ever tell you or keep it a secret, and how will you react?
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:01 pm

I like the idea. It seems solid enough. I must make a few things clear however. I enjoy roleplaying alot. I like roleplaying with people that can spell and have good gramar most of the time. I really like long posts and I like thought-out plot-lines. If any of this doesn't add up to your par then I'll be find to leve and you can roleplay with someone who meets your standards.

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Yeah that works, my grammar is mostly good except I might make some mistakes here and there. I enjoy reading long posts and will try to type long ones although mine do vary from time to time, I hope you'll accept me lol. Smile
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Of course! I just insist on warning Role-plyers before if I haven't posted with them before. The later it gets the shorter my posts can vary also. I just wanted to make sure you got what I was saying ^^ I type out my responses on word so sometimes I miss a spelling error, but I try my hardest.
    So, Shall we post our bios?

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Sounds great but what cancer should I have lol

BIO (sorry it's not much)

Drew
    21 (but 19 for this roleplay)
    Brown hair
    Blue eyes
    Glasses
    Kinda muscular but will be pale and somwhat weak for this roleplay.
    Overall a reall nice guy who loves to flirt. Knows how to treat a woman right and is a great guy once you get to know him.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Name: Vanessa Pierce
    Looks: http://www.sitemodel.net/view_gallery_photo.php?gallery_id=19576&photo_id=212208&member_id=120775
    Hair Color: Bleach Blonde
    Hair style: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_x3hJz_-bB3Q/Sexk6yygE1I/AAAAAAAAAbw/i0f_8D608rs/s800/long+black+scene+hairstyle.jpg
    Eye color: Pale Green
    Facial Features: Vanessa has a small scar on the side of her face from her father’s pocket knife when she was smaller. It was nothing of abuse. She was young and her curiosity got the best of her.
    Tattoos of the face: None
    Piercings of the face: Vanessa has her tongue pierced, but that’s about it
    Body Type: Rather curvaceous, but she isn’t toothpick skinny. She’s mostly average
    Body Tattoos: A small stitching starting at my hip and wrapping around to under my left breast.
    Body Piercings: Vanessa has her belly button Pierced, and two on her ear lobes
    Clothing:
    Winter: http://www.polyvore.com/waiting_for_you_in_winter/set?id=37496483
    Fall/ Spring: http://www.polyvore.com/coffee_shoppe_calls/set?id=37495243
    Personality: Vanessa is rather quiet, and likes to keep to herself. If she finds someone that has the same musical interests as her, however, she’ll talk their ear off. Of course, she doesn’t trust people easily even then, but that’s just her. She doesn’t like to talk to people because she believes that she might be betrayed by others too easily.
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Gender Preference: Either
    Items on person: An LG Quantum [Cell phone], and an Ipod

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Cool Smile
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Would you like to post the starter?

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Sure Smile

BIC: It hit me like a ton of bricks when I heard the doctor say I have cancer. I felt my heart race and my breathing slow down, it was like time stood still. My parents started crying as I looked over at them but all I could do was look down at my hands. I was in a state of shock and was worried I was going to pass out. I slowly snapped out of it once the picture of Faith popped into my head. I had no idea how I was going to tell her but figured she had to know. After talking about it for half an hour we left the doctors office and got in the car. We headed home and I went straight up to my room and sat on my bed. I tried to cry and to think about it but I was still stunned.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 pm

“Welcome to Starbucks!” My voice is chipper and my smile is wide. I have to put on the parade against the many customers that come in. The place is bustling right about now. It’s the time when everyone needs their caffeine fix and this is the place to come when it’s cold outside. I smile so much sometimes that it hurts.

The man in front of me is old. I have seen him in here before, but I never ask names. This is a job, not someplace where I can get friends. I watch him silently as he looks over the menu. Although he’s been in line for about ten minutes, I assume he can’t see very well and the menu could only be seen from a short distance away.

“Yes, can I have one of the Clover Brewed Coffees, Black, and a slice of banana nut loaf?” He smiles at me, pulling out his wallet from his back pocket.

“Sure you can. That’ll be $5.69 Sir and it’ll be coming right up, if you’ll go down there to the other window they’ll fix you right up.” As I speak, he hands me one and five dollar bill. I push a small button on the register, divvying out his change to him.

He smiles to me, pushing the coins in the tip jar along with another dollar. I smile at him in gratitude before he turns and walks away. It’s just another day working for me. My mind slips off the Drew, wondering if he is okay. He’s been feeling down lately, but I keep my thoughts to myself, knowing that it’s going to be another hour or two before I can get off work and call him to make sure he’s doing alright.

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:03 pm

I was glad it was the weekend because I was in no shape what so ever to go to school. I sighed and got my phone out of my pocket while I continued to think about her. I wanted to txt her but I knew she was busy and would probably text me or call me when she was off of work. I put my phone on my night stand and layed my head down on my pillows as the sun slowly started to set. I didn't realize how late it was when I was in the doctors office. Heck all I could think about was the cancer.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:11 pm

It’s awhile before I get a break. Many people come in and leave, all happy with their drinks as they are made by a crafty hand. I am silent a moment as I watch the sun slowly fade. It’s about five and I get off at six. I pull off my cover, folding it lightly. I push it on the small counter where they always lay before cashing out the register. Every time I was counted in I had to account for how much money was there. If any was missing, I was the one who would be blamed. I didn’t want that happening.

I take in a deep breath before pulling a hand into my jean pockets. I sigh slightly before beginning to count the change and bills as if my life depended on it. My mind shifted gears a few times in between, but they always made it back before anything could happen in my counting.

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:16 pm

I couldn't sleep or relax if my life depended on it. My mind just kept on going back to how poor my health is and might continue to get. I started getting nervous about Faith finding out. I knew she would be upset but I didn't know how upset. I finnaly sat up in my bed and looked at my phone, it was 5:30 and I knew she got off at six and probably wanted to hang out afterwards. I took a deep breath and tried to relax as best as I could.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:54 pm

I had finished counting the money early. I was happy. I hadn’t counted early since I had been first starting and that’s because I was nervous. I take in a deep breath, shaking my head as I walked to the backroom, grabbing my coat and purse, a small smile on my lips. I slipped the hoodie over my head before pulling myself back into the front.
    “I think I’m heading out early, Levi” I smiled as the boy turned. He had only gotten here a few moments ago and he was younger than I. I take in short breath as he nods, giving me slight wave. I pull myself out into the front part of the store, pausing moment before I step into the cool air. I pulled out my phone, pushing the on button until the phone responded. I didn’t know exactly how this was going to happen, but I wanted to have dinner out with Drew tonight, but I wasn’t sure if he’d be up to it.

Ooc- You might want to think about looking up the stages of Cancer after decided on which your character has. Each has a different place it effects first and how…Just a suggestion…

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:03 pm

I'll just have bone cancer I guess and make up a bit of stuff

bic: I sat in my room for awhile then decided to go downstairs. My parents greeted me and asked how I was doing and I told them I was ok. I sat on the couch and layed my phone in my lap just in case Faith was going to text or call because I knew she was out of work now. I started getting more and more nervouse but took deep breaths to calm myself down.
    Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Still here? Smile
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Sorry Drew. I've been studying for exams. I'll post soon, okay? I didn't see you had posted!

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Not a problem, happy studying.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:27 pm

The chill of the outside world made my lungs slowly start to ache. I take in a deep breath, looking around before pulling the keys out of my back pocket. My car was parked in the parking lot just like always. I take in a deep breath, pulling the door open as I come to the lime green car. I always unlock my car doors a few feet away. Drew had always warned me about that. Someone could steal my car in the few moments it took me to get there or something. I never paid attention to it, I didn’t really feel the need to.
    I take in a short breath, turning the key as I turned on the car. I rolled down the window before I pulled my Quantum from my jacket pocket. I put in my pass code, the date me and Drew first met, before scrolling to my phone for the contacts. I was silent as I sat in the car. I hit the call button, the shy smile on my lips as I waited for the phone to be answered. It rang a few times, which I thought was strange. Usually, Drew was quite quick about picking up his phone.

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:33 pm

As I was sitting on the soft leather couch watching the news with my parents I heard my phone ring. I looked down at it and saw it was Faith because her number and picture popped up on the screen. I took a deep breath then picked it up and answered it. "Hello" I say as my heart goes crazy. I was nervous and tried to relax so she couldn't tell.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:47 pm

My cheeks flush as I hear the click of the phone being answering. I hum lightly as I hear words that I heard every time I called.

“Hey you! How’s it goin? How’s the day been so far?” I smiled lightly, leaning back in the seat. I reach forward, making sure the heat was only warm and soft. I didn’t want to burn alive while I sat here in wait for a response on whether dinner was in or out.

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:50 pm

I smiled a bit when I heard her voice. I swear it mesmerized me every time I heard it "hey babe it was ok and how about yours"? I ask. I start to relax a bit but also feel my bones start to hurt again which makes me groan softly. It was a soft groan but she might've heard it.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:55 pm

I grin, a large one. He liked calling me that word. “Babe” The word seemed to be one of his favorite. I had never had a man call me that before him and he called me that so much it was almost like it was natural. I giggle quietly as he finishes speaking.

“It was alright I guess. It’s always the same, you know? I can’t wait to get that secretarial job down at Murphy Oil, so we’ll actually have money to rent a flat together!” I smile, giggling. Wishful thinking was always the way it went with me. I took in a deep breath as I looked behind me. I didn’t like driving while I talked on the phone, but I didn’t want to sit here any longer.

“So…I was wondering if you’d like to go out to dinner with me tonight. You can pick where” I smile lightly, giggling as I pull out of the lot, the small smile on my lips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:22 pm