HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Cancer RP........................

Drew

Read Me Cancer RP........................

Post by Drew on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Any ladies want to join? Smile
    Drew

Read Me Re: Cancer RP........................

Post by Drew on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:03 pm

I smiled and laughed a bit "yeah that would be nice to live together some time" I say softly with a smile. I hear her say something about dinner and my heart starts racing again "oh ok umm how about Trombinos (italian)"? I ask as I glance back at the tv.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:13 pm

He seemed to always pick Italian, but I ws fine with that. I was more happy that he didn’t say no. He was always feeling sick nowadays, but I didn’t know. I take in a deep breath, pulling back toward my apartment. I liked living alone, but it was always the same, day in and day out. I pulled out toward the square, a small smile on my lips.

“Okay, do you want me to come pick you up after I shower and change or do you want to meet at my apartment?” I smiled lightly, taking in a deep breath as I looked behind me. I made myself even more careful as I pulled the car onto the street that my apartment building was on.

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:16 pm

I thought about it for a minute. If I met her at her apartment then I would have to tell her before we left, which would probably ruin dinner. Or if I met her at the restaurant I could tell her before, during, or after we eat but it could lead to embarrasement. "Umm I'll come over I guess if that's ok" I say as I make up my mind.
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:41 am

(Hey, Drew, just a little reminder, please don't post one word posts, or posts containing nothing but emotes/smileys. Thanks =) And I've made sure the unwanted outsider comments have been removed. Enjoy the roleplay, sorry to interrupt ^.^)

Running wolf
    Drew

Post by Drew on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:13 am

What do you mean Jade?
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:13 pm

(
    Cool Smile
    And you did post a single smilie after that which I took care of. Also, please don't post more than once in a row in a short time. There is an edit button that you can use to add things to your posts. If you have questions, please PM me because I don't want to interrupt your roleplay more.)

Running wolf
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:54 am

There was the silence of his thoughts on the other end. I nodded quietly to his response, sighing as I realized that he wouldn’t be able to hear a nod. I took in a deep breath, pulling into the parking lot.

“Well alright, I’m in the parking lot now; let me go get a shower and get ready, alright?” I giggled quietly as I cut of the car. I took in a deep breath, pushing the door open.
    “I’m going to go now…Bye alright, see you in a bit” I wait for a response before I cut off the phone and go out of the car.

Drew

Post by Drew on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:43 am

I smiled slightly as we continued to talk "ok babe text me when you are ready and I will come over" I say softly. My heart continued to race the more nervous I got but figured it would be over soon, or technically just beginning.
    Drew

Post by Drew on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Hello, just wondering if you're ever going
    to return lol.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:55 pm

I sighed lightly as he speaks, nodding once more. I hang up without another response. I told him I was hanging up. I take in a deep breath, walking up the flight of stairs to my apartment. I waited a moment before looking to the door. It was locked and as I fiddled with my keys, I heard the sound of another door opening someplace.

“Hi Vanessa” I hear the words behind me as I push the door open. I turn to meet the eyes of Francis, the male that lived down the hall. I smile, giving him a wave hello.

“Hey, Francis. How’s the wife?” He chuckles shaking his head. I can hear him every night. Each night they fight and each night he storms out to drink and buy hookers behind his wife’s back. Of cours,e no one knows that accept me and that’s only because I caught him at a bar, hitting on the tender one Friday night. I give him a wave goodbye before I walk inside, shutting the door behind me.

I sigh in relief as I feel the cool air of my apartment. I wait a moment before taking large steps toward the back room. Making coffee was a sticky business. There was always the occasional spill that landed on you. I walked into the bathroom, flicking on the water. I don’t wait for it to warm up before pushing the small button that cuts on the faucet up top. I sigh, peeling off my clothes and stepping inside the tub.

Drew

Post by Drew on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Yay you didn't forget about me lol. I'll reply later Smile
    Drew

Post by Drew on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:11 pm

I said bye and hung up my phone with a sigh. I started getting chills so I got up and grabbed a sweatshirt and figured I would wear it tonight. I sat back down on the couch just as my mom starts calling all of our friends and family to tell them the news. I just wanted to break down, but I couldn't.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:41 pm

I step out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body. The cool air of the apartment creates chills up and down my body. I begin forward, making my way to the bedroom so I can change. I take a moment before deciding on which outfit to wear. I smile quietly before pulling my clothing on. I wait a moment before texting Drew.

To:: Drew

:: I’m almost ready. I’m putting my make up on. If you want to head over, I should be ready by the time you get here.

I hit the send button before I turn, starting back toward my make up counter.

Drew

Post by Drew on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Wow that's a very nice outfit

bic: Mom eventually gets off the phone and sits back down on the couch. I hear my phone buzz and read her text (alright on my way) I hit send. I said bye to my parents as I headed towards my car and started driving to her apartment. I arrived then walked up her steps as my heart started pounding in my chest again. I knocked on the door and waited in the hall for her to open it.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Ooc- Haha Thanks, I like fashion a lot so I’ve got many outfits xD I was having a hard time deciding on which one at first.
    Bic

I hear my phone ring on the counter as I am putting on my bronzer. I take in a deep breath before looking down. I pull the Quantum from my pocket, unlocking the phone, and reading the message quietly.

To:: Re::Drew

:: Okay, I’ll see you soon

I finish up my make up just as there is knocking at the door. I turn quietly, starting back toward the doorway. I smile quietly taking in a deep breath as I look through the peep hole. If I didn’t, someone wrong might come through the door. This was the only apartment I could afford and it wasn’t in the best part of town. I open the door when I see it’s drew, a smile on my lips.

“Hey you” I smile, opening the door so he could get inside.

Drew

Post by Drew on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 pm

I couldn't help but smile as she opens the door "hey" I say softly as I walk inside. I check her out as I walk in as well "wow you look good babe" I say as I kiss her cheek. I probably looked as pale as a ghost but I felt somewhat ok I guess.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:47 pm

He smiles as I open the door. I don’t know why, but it seems like he’s a little anxious about something. I take in a small breath. He kisses my check and says I look good. I giggle quietly as I shut the door behind him, turning to watch him a moment. He’s edgy and I can tell he’s not feeling up to going out.

“Sit down; how are you feeling?” I pull a hand on his waist, pulling him over to the couch. He needs to sit down. I know he needs to. He looks as if he’s about to collapse.

Drew

Post by Drew on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:50 pm

I feel her soft cool hand touch my waist and I follow her to the couch. I sit down carefully and look at her "I'm ok" I say with a small smile. She knew I was feeling this way for almost a whole month but didn't know why. I took a deep breath and tried to relax because I knew she was going to force it out of me.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:32 pm

I keep myself standing as I sit him down. I watch him. He had never felt bad for so long. I lean in, giving him a kiss on the forehead. He knew I didn’t kiss him on the lips when he was sick. This past month had been killing him too. I shook my head, watching him a moment before pulling the blanket off the back of the couch.

“You’re not going out. I’ll go pick up take out and we’ll stay here.” I speak simply as I pull my phone out, looking for the contact information for the restaurant on my phone. “What did you find out at the doctor today hun?”

Drew

Post by Drew on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:40 pm

I blushed as she kissed my forehead but sighed because I could use a real kiss. I put the blanket on my lap and frown when I hear her "but you look really nice babe" I say softly. I see her dial the number and freeze as I hear what she says next "uhh umm just some stuff" I say as I turn away from her. She could tell when I was lying and had a bunch of ways to make me spill.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:56 pm

“Hello, you’ve reached Trombinos” The voice rings through the receiver. I stop, his reaction was off. I couldn’t ignore this anymore. I watched him a moment. “Hello?” I shake my head, pulling the phone from my head, hitting the End Call button. I watch him a moment as he turns away from me. I smirk quietly, walking toward him.

“Baby..” I come to him. I smirk quietly as I pull myself around him, pushing him down so he’s laying across the couch. I watch him a moment a hungry look in my eyes. I sit myself on top of his stomach, folding one leg over the other. I turn my head left to look to him. I smirk quietly, taking in a deep breath.

“Baby, I want you…I want you to tell me what happened at the doctor’s office today. I’m not letting you up until you tell me; you’re not eating until you tell me.” I smirk quietly, watching him below me.

Drew

Post by Drew on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:04 am

I look back at her as she pushed me down on the couch "whoa shit" I say as I fall to my back. I feel her straddle me and couldn't help but smile a bit "I knew you were going to do this" I say with a small laugh. I tried hard to get free but couldn't so I just relaxed and looked up at her.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:11 am

He tries to get free, but he’s not strong enough. That’s a worrying thought. Either he cannot pick me up because of his health or I’m getting fat. My face falls at the thoughts that fly though my head. He used to be able to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder even through my protests. I shake my head, looking to him a moment before to the carpet below us.

“Why won’t you just tell me… You’re not strong enough to get out from under me then something must be wrong.” I spoke in a matter-of-fact voice as I looked back at him, my eyes pleading and begging. I doubted it would work though. If he didn’t want to tell me something, he wouldn’t and such small amounts of begging would do little to nothing.

Drew

Post by Drew on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:15 am

I sighed and figured it was now or never "alright well it's pretty bad news" I say as I look up at her. I didn't know how I was going to say it but knew it was going to come out.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

I’m silent a moment as I catch his eyes. I’m the first to look away, to look to the ground. Of course, it’s couldn’t be too bad. Pretty bad for him was getting a C on a test; pretty bad was getting fired from a part-time job. I looked to him a moment, a small smile on my lips.
    “It can’t be that bad. Come on, out with it”

Ooc- I apologize for leaving at the tip of a climax, but I have to go to sleep. School in the morning you know? Smile Goodnight Drew

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:47 am