HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Cancer RP........................

Drew

Read Me Cancer RP........................

Post by Drew on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Any ladies want to join? Smile
    Drew

Read Me Re: Cancer RP........................

Post by Drew on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:22 am

I sighed loudly and nodded "it's pretty bad because it's cancer" I say. I look up at her and wait for her to say something.

Alright bye, ttyl.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 pm

I watch him a moment in disbelief. I sigh lightly, standing quietly. I take in a deep breath, pulling him up off the couch. My stare turns into a hard glare. I point to the door.
    “Drew, get out, now.” I shake my head, turning to walk toward the kitchen. “I’m really worried about you and you’re going to make jokes like that, it’s not funny, so just get out” I start to yell before pulling myself around. He knew the way out.

Drew

Post by Drew on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:14 pm

I get up as I hear her and as she helps e up/ She didn't believe me at all and I was pretty shocked "I'm not joking babe, why would I joke about that"? I ask as I slowly walk to the door.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 pm

“Get out” I order simply. I didn’t believe this stuff. He was lying, but something told me to just believe it. I take in a deep breath before pulling a hand through my hair.

Drew

Post by Drew on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:26 pm

I sighed and opened the door "fine but I'm telling the truth" I say as i walk out and close it behind me. I walk down to my car then drive home and go inside. My parents ask what happened so I tell them as I sit on the couch.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:36 pm

I was breathing hard by the time that I heard that the door shut. I felt my knees collapse below me and I fell on the ground. I waited a moment before taking in a deep breath as my face plants on the hardwood. I take in a deep breath, shaking my head. There was something wrong. For some reason, I felt like h was actually telling the truth. When he was joking around, he didn’t usually give up that easily and if he did, then it was because he was going to come back through that door and surprise me with something coming right back through the door.

Drew

Post by Drew on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:44 pm

I couldn't believe that she didn't believe me but tried to get my mind off of it. I started getting cold so I wrapped a blanket around me as I watched tv.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:55 pm

I sighed, shaking my head. There went my plans for diner. I shook as I rose from the floor. He had never lied to me like that before. The more I thought about it however, it was strange that he would joke that that. I shook my head; I simply didn’t want to believe it. I would test it…See what happened. It would be easy, but stupid. I had never done this before, but he would spill if he was kidding. I pull out my phone, sighing about what I was about to do. I was old enough to live alone, I shouldn’t be doing this

To:: Drew

:: I can’t believe you, Drew! I loved you! How could you lie to me like that…I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE. Goodbye, forever. Tell Jessica I’m sorry. I can’t do this…I just can’t…

I hit the send button and my stomach flips. I had never done something like this before, we would wait and see.

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:03 pm

As I was sitting on the couch watching tv I heard my phone buzz in my pocket. I read her text a couple times over before my heart started pounding in my chest (I can't believe you think I'm lying, if you want to leave me in a time like this then fine) I hit send. I felt like throwing my phone against the wall but didn't. I was so mad at her and couldn't believe that she didn't believe me.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:10 pm

I waited a few minutes before he responded. I didn’t know why, but when he did respond I felt the feeling in my stomach grow. He wasn’t lying. I was horrible. I took in a deep breath before pulling my head to my hands. I forced myself out of the room, keys and purse in hand. I couldn’t let him do this.

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:28 pm

I have had enough, this day sucked so bad and I was afraid it was only the beginning. I couldn't eat so when my parents started making there dinner I just sat on the couch still.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:47 pm

I was silent as I walked up to the front door. My eyes were low as I pulled the small flask from my back purse. I had found it in the compartment in my car. I had stopped someplace to get my bearings and some things just happened. I stopped at the door, leaning in so I didn’t fall. I knocked quietly, before knocking harder and harder.

“Open the Damn door” my voice slurred. I could never really hold my liquor, but I always got myself in this situation.

Drew

Post by Drew on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:53 pm

I heard a soft knock on the door and stood up as it got louder. I could tell it was Faith do I went over and opened it "hey" I say softly as I look at her. She was a bit buzzed but I was wondering why she came over here, I thought we were through.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 am

I shake my head, trying to shake the blurriness out of my vision. I hear the door beginning to open and I see drew. I giggle at him a moment before taking a step toward him. I waited a moment, watching him as he seemed to wonder why I was here.

“You weren’t lying” I slur out as I stumble into his arms, trying to hug him.

Drew

Post by Drew on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:07 am

I hug her back and help her inside "nope and I'm not talking to you about it til you sober up" I say as I lead her to the couch. She will know whats going on when shes sober, but that's wgen the emotions will come out too.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:09 am

He lets me in, which makes me happy. I wasn’t sure if he would even let me through the door. We’ve had out squabbles, but never have I kicked him out. Never has it been this bad. I sigh as he speaks, knowing that he’s going to put me on the couch, throw a blanket on me, and I’ll fall asleep.

“Okay, Goodnight for now Drew” I giggle as I stumble onto the couch, taking a seat before laying down.

Drew

Post by Drew on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:17 am

I reach over and slip her shoes off before laying a blanket on her "night babe" I say as my parents start heading to bed. I turn off the lights downstairs and walk up to my room. I get ready for bed and get it while wishing she was laying with me. I close my eyes and fall asleep shortly.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:34 am

Like I knew she would, I pulled my body into a small ball to keep warmth. I shake my head as he speaks. I didn’t want him to go, but I didn’t have the strength to get up and walk to him up the stairs. My eyes were closed as I heard feet on the stairs. I groaned quietly, rolling over onto my side.

Drew

Post by Drew on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:14 am

I slept all night long and woke up pretty early the next day. I yawned as I got up and was glad that i wasn't in much pain right now. I went to my door and walked downstairs slowly.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:35 pm

I woke up at almost the break of dawn the next day with a throbbing head and my back was killing me. Sometime during the night I had fallen off the couch which hadn’t helped my situation at all. I groaned, trying to pull myself to my feet. I did after five minutes of groaning and pain. I had to get home.

Drew

Post by Drew on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:04 pm

I woke up early the next day to hearing something downstairs. I walked down and saw Faith awake and sitting up "hey" I say softly.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:08 pm

I hear the sound of feet on the stairs and I try to get up faster than I had been. My head had begun to scream and I knew that if it was his parents, I would be in for some bitching. I sighed quietly, taking in a deep breath. I hear a hello and it’s Drew. I sigh quietly, taking in a deep breath.
    Hey baby, I was just leaving” I smiled, forcing myself onto my feet.

Drew

Post by Drew on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:54 pm

I saw her get up and could tell she felt like shit "you don't have to leave, do you want anything for your hangover"? I ask. I start walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water and some pills for her to take.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:25 pm