2015!

In case of Emergency.

Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

In case of Emergency.

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Name: Dante Wilson
    Appearance: He appears with a mask when out in public. Without the mask, people can see large splotches where cancer runs rampant upon his face. He has crystal-blue eyes and white hair, which gives him a slightly unsettling look, even with the mask on.
    Character based on: A combination of Dante from Devil May Cry and Marvel's Deadpool.
    Likes: Pizza, murder stories, gambling, blades, guns, demonology, strawberry sundaes, and chimichongas.
    Dislikes: People, his botchy looking face, order, Cleveland, and the fourth wall.
    Equipment: 2 suitcases and a guitar case full of weapons, a mask that hides his face, but not his hair, and a small teleportation device that often malfunctions.
    Weapons: Two katanas, Two custom made pistols he calls Ebony and Ivory, a claymore he calls Rebellion, a pair of Uzis, and a suitcase capable of changing into many different weapons.
    Occupation: Mercenary originally, now just a guy who does odd jobs.
    Do you know other people are story book characters: No, but his mind wanders into thoughts similar to as though he did.
    What is wrong with you: Narcissism, Psychosis, Cancer all over his body.
    Distinguishing characteristics: Other than the mask, the white hair, and the cancer splotches, he's known to often wear either a full black and red jumpsuit-esque outfit or a red trenchcoat. As for personality, people rarely know what he's talking about and brush off most of what he says as psychosis, but there is a large amount of truth in what he says. He has a bit of Chronic Backstabbing Disorder, however, and often reneges on deals.
    Brief Background: As a child, Dante's mother was killed by demons, leaving Dante and his twin brother, Vergil, alone. His brother had left to seek a power to stop the deaths of people he cared about, bringing their father's katana, Yamato, with him. Dante, however, attempted to join a school for people with special abilities. He was rejected due to his problems, eventually settling down in a little town and opening an odd jobs shop.

I'll finish it later, Mercy, if It's allowed.

Last edited by And the Moon Stares on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing it.)
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Re: In case of Emergency.

Post by Al THLDI on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:25 pm

CV claimed
    Cool Surprised, it be interesting to see it sketch form... On Thursday I finished a drawing of deadpool :p

Blue Firefighter What ever was yesterday was history. What ever will be tomorrow does not exist. What ever is today, is now and is what determines anything. Tommy Gun

My Bio's
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:39 am

Sounds good so far Smile
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Dante and Vergil weren't related though.

Vergil was just the specter/spirit sent with Dante on his trip into the Circles of the Inferno in an effort to redeem his own sins by saving another mortal.

Also he was gay, so he went to Hell anyways.

Wait. Oh. Never mind then. I'm an idiot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:36 pm