HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Paige's Bio Thread.

Paige(:

Paige's Bio Thread.

Post by Paige(: on Sun May 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Name: Paige Rose D.

Nicknames: A lot of people call me Paigey. There isn't really a nickname for Paige.

Body type: I'm a very short, five foot to be exact. I love my height, I wear heels a lot though. I am a naturally slender person. I have a toned body from dance. I have some curves nothing to major, I'm just not straight up and down. I have freckles which I love.

Hair: Long, blond, straight.

Eyes: They are a medium size, bright blue.

Style/clothing: I am very girly, I live in heels, dresses and skirts. I will post links to the post if need be. I am very fashion forward.

Piercings and tattoos: I have my ears pierced, belly button as well. I have three sparrows tattooed behind my ear. I got it done when I spent five months in Spain.

Hobbies: Dance. I am a professional dancer (Ballet, Modern, Jazz and Hip Hop). I also love to cook and bake. I play the guitar and sing pretty well. I'm also really into health. I'm a vegetarian and don't really like putting junk into my body.

Personality: I am a very bubbly person, I love to meet new people and I talk to everyone. I'm a generally nice to everybody. I love with my whole heart, I either love you or I don't. Once I let you into my life you are there for a while, I don't let go of people easily. I'm a lover but I fight hard for what I love. I'm pretty down to earth which surprises people because when they see me they automatically think I'm a stuck up snob.

Other: I was born in England but grew up in California. I go to England at least once a year to visit family.
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Re: Paige's Bio Thread.

Post by Jade Hawk on Sun May 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Awesome! Another English girl! =D Welcome to Anonymatrix. Check out our 'welcome' section and introduce yourself to the rest of the family. I love the sparrow tattoos in your bio, that's something I haven't heard of before.

By the way, I'm Jade. If you need absolutely ANYTHING, seek me out and I'll come running =) I hope to see you around on the site!

Running wolf
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: on Sun May 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Thank you! I will go do that now!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Sun May 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention...

We have a roleplay advertising section as well. Sometimes it takes a day or two for someone to see if you've posted a new roleplay, so in the adverzing section, you can post a new topic and give a brief description of your roleplay and post a link to it there. That way you don't disturb other roleplays, but other people still get a change to see your ad. =)

Running wolf
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI on Sun May 27, 2012 10:53 pm

hmmm >.>
    <.<

I don't see you claimed.... sooo
    CV claimed

hehehe

And nice Bio Paige. So when will you pull up a setting and start roleplaying? I may join in Very Happy

Blue Firefighter What ever was yesterday was history. What ever will be tomorrow does not exist. What ever is today, is now and is what determines anything. Tommy Gun

My Bio's
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: on Sun May 27, 2012 11:02 pm

I did under one on ones. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:53 pm