Character Bio

Basic
    Name: Adaliea May Raindead
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Modern Formed Human
    Ethnic: Australian
    Skin color: Spring to summer: Lightly Tan. Fall-Winter: Albino albino
    Tattoo: On my left shoulder where nobody can see, there is a Crucifix.
    Scars: There's a scar on my lower back from surgery. Theres another scar going down from behind the top of my right ear, down to my left shoulder blade. This was from a demonic spirit attempting to stab me with a knife.
    Height: 5'5
    Build: Short and muscular.
    Weight: 143
    Hair (color/style): Dark brown, appears to be black. My hair comes down about mid-way to my ribs. Every summer, I highlight my hair bright blonde, and light brown. In the winter, it gets dyed back to its original color.
    Eyes: I have extremely noticeable grey eyes. It's the first thing most people notice when they see my face.

Dressware
    Hat: A cowboy hat with a black feather in it. My grandmother gave it to me, right before she passed away.
    Shades/glasses: None. I can handle the sun. ;D
    Jewerly/peircings: A brown leather bracelet with arrow shaped slits (left wrist), and a braided horse hair bracelet (right wrist).
    Coat/Jacket: A pink rain jacket.
    Top: I'm always wearing either my black or white short sleeved t-shirt, my Jake the Dog (Adventure Time) t, or a Hunger games shirt.
    Bottom: Skinny jeans, khaki capris, or my denim shorts.
    Shoes: Either my black cowgirl boots, or my grey converse.

About Character
    Relationship status: Single.
    Sexuality: Straight..
    Personality: I'm shy, I keep to myself about a TON of things.. I'm patient and kind.. except for sometimes when things slip out of my mouth by accident.
    Hobbies: Drawing, archery, hiking, horseback riding, reading(not obsessive), and just enjoying nature.
    Background/secret: I was born into a very dysfunctional family as a reject child. Our small cramped house soon became infested with demonic spirits. One day, I stared at a shimmering purple mist, and turned it into a banshee. That night, my father fell ill. As the banshee sung to it, minutes before his death, he told me that one year after his passing I would receive special powers, and to use them wisely. The years up until now, I have used my powers to save my family, and to bring help into this world.
    Powers: Can bring book/movie/anything made up into the real world. Shapeshifter
    Prefered weapon: Bow and arrow.
    Medical disorder: scoliosis.
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Re: Adaliea May Raindead

Post by Al THLDI on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:49 am

:O Australian Very Happy Nice
    Maybe we can roleplay some time !

CV claimed

Blue Firefighter What ever was yesterday was history. What ever will be tomorrow does not exist. What ever is today, is now and is what determines anything. Tommy Gun

My Bio's

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:05 pm