HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

An Epic in the Making (D&D Style RP)

Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

An Epic in the Making (D&D Style RP)

Post by Murdoch on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:40 am

[[I’m going to use my Apex intro to introduce the world]]

The Apex. A place that is everywhere and nowhere, in no time and all times at the same moment and at every moment, a place of contradictions and chance and certainty and fate, all at the same and different times. A place of such infinite complexity that a child could grab its simplicity and an adult be left scratching what’s left of their head should they attempt to understand the enormity and miniscullity of it.

Suffice to say, it is removed from our time and space as we see it. A place of infinite possibilities, where- although it is outside of all reality- all reality and all universes and times cross, where they centralise and become one and split all at the same time. The truth behind the mystery of the universe. Every possible world exists here, every possible universe having a representation here that is their entire content and at the same time, not. A place that is unreachable and at the same time the easiest place to get to.

A place where everything is possible. It is impossible to describe what it looks like, as it is all possible looks at the same time, changing to suit the beholder. Some know it as The Void, others as Infinity. Some may even call it Limbo.
    It is here that our story begins. Or rather, the place where the beginning is beginning, in a small universe tucked away in the corner and centre of the room. All possible universes exist here, next to and around and nowhere near each other, every possible decision, every possible variation on every possible random and planned event having a universe dedicated to it. There are Hell universes, Heaven universes- glimpses of which gave inspiration to many religions- science universes and magic ones, deserted ones and bursting-to full ones, every possibility is covered somewhere.
    This universe is a rarity. It is a completely random universe, created because it was the result of a randominity that occurred and didn’t.

In this small universe, in the corner and centre and side of creation, with its own Gods and Devils, its own Angels and Demons and Hells and Heavens, its own goods and evils and grey areas. Its own worlds that drift in the vast and tiny void of space that the universe contains and is. It is on a small world, orbiting a young star in a small solar system of four planets and two moons that our story takes place in truth. The two moons orbit each other, and they are stuck in turn orbiting a small green and blue planet that is the third from the sun. On this planet – dubbed Arcania by its inhabitants – there are four major landmasses. The first is in the eastern hemisphere, a great continent that stretches across a full two thirds of the planet from north to south, its centre lying on its equator, a giant crescent that dominates the east. This continent is split between three major powers, who have been at war for as long as any of them can remember; the Horselords of Freye to the south, the Legions of Laar in the centre and the hordes of barbarians in Kaar, in the northern tundra. Just west of that great continent is a large island [about the size of Australia] that lies in the middle of that crescent, again on the equator. This is the island of Afraa, home to the Elves – who have built their power on the back of their fleets and their merchants prowess, and who stand aloof from the rest of the worlds petty problems – and the College of Magi on the slopes of Mt. Eytna, a dormant volcano on the northern side of the island. To the west, across the vast Algeian Ocean, there are two continents to the north and south of the equator, separated by only a few hundred miles of ocean, dubbed “The Channel”. The northern Ciolan Republic and the southern Ortan Empire have been at each others throats politically for hundreds of years…it was only a matter of time before the powderkeg blew.

Unannounced, the Republic launched a massive attack on the Empires shores, laying siege to the Port-Fort of Tylea…ambassadors managed to escape before the trap closed, and fled to the far corners of the world to gather support. The Horselords of Freye agreed to aid their longtime allies the Ortanians, and in response the Legions of Laar set out to provide relief to the Republic. The Elves have refused to get involved, and officially the College of Magi have no preference for either side…but there are those mages who have their own sympathies, and have departed of their own accord to fight in the battle.
    This is where you come in. There are hundreds of little villages and massive towns and forts where the ambassadors of both sides cry their pleas to sympathetic ears, whether they be glory-seekers, wealth-hunters or do-gooders, be they driven by revenge or personal gain or something else, warriors flock from all over the land to become involved in what is swiftly becoming a World War. You all start in one of those cities, listening to a desperate recruiter…thing is, which side will you join? Little do you know, this is the start of a grand, terrifying…and world-shattering adventure.

-------------------------------------------------

Everything you need to know is on this page; it details everything you need to know.
    http://anonymatrix.motionforum.net/t1193-an-epic-in-the-making-info-page#35000

This thread is for bio’s; I will post your bio’s here AFTER YOU’VE PMed ME for approval.
    http://anonymatrix.motionforum.net/t1194-an-epic-in-the-making-bio-page#35001

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR:

After you’ve chosen your race and class, you don’t need to pay attention to the modifiers. I will take care of that…I will tell you when and what to roll. You guys get on with the roleplaying…though I would suggest checking up on your inventory from time to time to keep an eye on it.

BTW, post your rolls in a separate post to your message post, and do NOT edit it to cheat. I'm trusting you guys.

Current Party:
    [Note: I will be giving out "titles" during the RP...watch out for yours!]

- Bruhamoff, High Elf College Mage (Danny)
    - Vilia Torel, High Elf Warrior (Kristie)
    - Harona Ogirn, Dwarf Hunter (Faith)
    - Fealan, Dark Elf Scout (Wraith)

-Inventories will be tracked on the bio page here:

http://anonymatrix.motionforum.net/t1194-an-epic-in-the-making-bio-page#35001

DO NOT POST ON IT!
    If you wish to join, PM me your bio first for approval.

For all of the relevant information on how to play, visit the info page here:

http://anonymatrix.motionforum.net/t1193-an-epic-in-the-making-info-page#35000

And finally, I have drawn a map of the world for your reference. Smile

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

ONE MORE THING! Very Happy

The current posting order is as follows:

Danny
    Kristie
    Wraith
    Faith

I may interject with events or requests to roll, and if you wish to skip your go, you may do so once without penalty...the next time, you kinda need a reason.

Last edited by Murdoch on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Re: An Epic in the Making (D&D Style RP)

Post by Murdoch on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:09 am

The noon-day sun beats down mercilessly on the tiny port-town of Krya. The village is only a mile or so large, with fewer than a thousand inhabitants, all of whom are either farmers, shopkeepers or port-workers. You would have thought that a port town would be larger than Krya, what with the majority of trading being done overseas, but the truth is that Krya is located on a small island just off the coast of Laar, and is little more than a backwater that even the inhabitants haven't bothered giving a name to. You don't stop in Krya unless you are desperate for some cheap supplies, or you have some specific business there, as unlikely as that may be.
    It is unusually busy in Krya today, though; several hundred boats lie anchored just offshore, awaiting the return of their passengers. Some are sitting in the docks, but Krya's port is only designed to take ten or twenty ships, and none of them particularly large; the boats waiting offshore are anything but small. They are full-fledged Laarian Galleys, monstrous warships that tower above the pitiful lighthouse on the edge of the docks. The Admiral didn't even want to stop here, but he was ordered to scour every island in Laar's naval territory for recruits, and he is not one to disobey orders. If they even get three competent recruits from today's recruitment drive, it will be worth it...every man counts in war.

In the town square - though it isn't big, it is the center of the village - a crowd has gathered. Big for Krya, it is some one thousand thick as not only the citizens have gathered, but also a number of travelers and Laarian Legionaries to guard the recruiter. The recruiter is yelling about the 'injustice' that the Empire inflicts upon its subjects, and the need for the Laarian Legions to support the Republic against such a despicable foe. Propaganda, of course; the Empire isn't actually that bad, as far as Empires go - they do commit the odd mass murder, and they certainly use slavery to prop up their economy, but then, what Empire doesn't? The Republic is hardly innocent in that regard either - and the only reason Laar is getting involved is because Freye is as well, but on the Empires side. Of course, Mercenaries and glory seekers don't care why they're fighting...a war is the perfect place to make a name for yourself and get rich.

Much of what the recruiter is saying, however, is lost in the clamor; mutterings and hecklings abound from the crowd, which mix with the hawkings of the merchants who have decided to take ample opportunity of the newfound business, opening up their shops despite it being a Sunday. Though none of the goods are particularly high quality, there are still travelers and soldiers purchasing odd bits and pieces, simply because they're there and this is the last stop before they sail for the Empire. Last shop for a while, so they're purchasing while they can.

This is where you come in. You're in this village, for whatever reason...you don't know each other, but soon, you will be thrown together in a perilous journey...some of you may not make it out alive.

[[There we go. Start Smile I will play various NPC's and offer rolls and situations, but since I don't have a character (I'm the Dungeon Master for this game), it's all up to you. Enjoy! ]]

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:17 am

Bruhamoff sits on a bar stool. The (only) pub in Krya is small, dark, and dusty. There is one worker at the bar, and their selection of beverages is fairly minuscule. Their lack of choice doesn't bother Bruhamoff, considering he doesn't drink often. No, the reason he's at the bar, or in Krya for that matter, is to gather information on this war that seems to have many fascinated. It wouldn't be fair to say that Bruhamoff wasn't fascinated either, but he just hasn't acted on it yet as so many others have. Bruhamoff has travelled far trying to learn about this war. The irony in all of this, is having the Laarian navy show up in this backwater town. A town that was going to skip over anyway. Fate works in interesting manners. Bruhamoff rises from his stool, standing taller than the couple of people in the bar, and heads out the door. Just outside, he can hear the recruiter yelling to the masses.

Bruhamoff shuffles through the crowd listening to the man. He moves to the back, still able to hear, because he doesn't want to block anyone's view. He may not think much of other races, but he doesn't hate them. Considerate and tolerable is all he need to be. As he looks around, Bruhamoff noticed that there aren't very many elves in the public. It would make sense in a town like this, but it was just an interesting thing he seemed to notice. Back at the recruiter, Bruhamoff narrows his eyes, and listens to the propaganda being spread out on these people. Bruhamoff loves it.

Danny:

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    Antarion

Post by Antarion on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:02 am

A shaggy dog nudges Torgar's foot begging for scraps and rips him out of his thoughts. He sits on an empty crate in the far end of the crowded market place, with the shouts and offers of the Laarian recruiters only barely reaching his consciousness. Absentmindedly, he traces the edges of his axe lying across his lap with his finger.

Tonight would be a new moon, and for Torgar that means one thing - change. But the moon itself is not what has him worried. This morning as he passed through the town gates, he spotted three dead crows being eaten by a fire lizard. And his clan-mother always told him to listen to the omens. "Bad Omens," he emphasized his own thoughts. "Something is about to happen, and I am not sure I will like it."

He stands up suddenly, and the motion - and just maybe the sight of the massive man in full posture - sends the stray dog running with a yelp. He stretches and shrugs. "Well even if I am to face the hordes of hell, I cannot do this with an empty belly." And he start wandering across the market place in search for food.
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Ryujin is awaken with a jolt; probably from the sound of sailors yelling about the deck as the boat came to a stop. His eyes slowly peeled open to see a dark and damp cellar. The cobwebs covered almost every corner of the room. Rats and insects could be easily spotted everywhere. These things didn't bother him, however, so after he had regained most consciousness, he rose to his feet and stretched out. His wingtips touching the low ceiling above him. After checking to see if he still had the items he came with, he opened the hatch to the main deck and doing this removed his only protection from the sun. The light flooded in and surrounded him, quickly blinding him as well. His hands snapped to his hood and tossed it over his head, blocking the absurdly bright light effectively. Once he crossed the threshold onto the actual top deck, he noticed the ship being more alive than when he went under, men and women alike moving and shuffling across the wooden planks doing whatever it was sailors do. The place the ship happened to stop at was far more busy than he had expected and hoped, sadly. However, he ignored it for now. There wasn't much he could about it unless he felt like swimming. Right.

A call was made to head off the ship on the first row boat. He took this opportunity quickly, regardless of the fact that the town was much more busy than he prefers. But, honestly this would make him less likely to be noticed right? After handing the captain of the ship a silver coin, he leaped from the edge of the ship and opened his wings to slow his fall as he settled into the boat below.

Before he knew it, the small row boat had made it to the docks and he jumped out and smashed into the crowds as quickly as possible. He kept his head low, but the fact that he practically towered over every single person he has passed so far the lowered head plan wasn't working very well. Ryujin was feeling waterlogged though, even though he had just slept the whole way, so he decided to go into a tavern to rest. He ended up taking a seat at a table near the back corner, with two far-gone men hoping they wouldn't bother him and no one else would go out of their way to come to that table anyway.

I've lived by their rules my entire life.
    I've protected them. Envied them...and for what?!

To be treated like an animal!
    We are not animals!
    Is this what you want?! We can be slaves, or we can be...
    LYCANS!
    Running wolf AMX logo Hug attack
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:44 pm

The woods were always a place of worry when I walked in their paths for too long. Especially when you’re alone, isolated and have been walking for some odd hours. I feel like I glow black, with my robe standing out in the colours of the forest on a bright day. The strong winds and the chill, compared to Freye, will take some getting used to, and I’ll have to. I don’t intend on leaving here anytime soon. I need a year, maybe two to get around all of Laar and see what the business will be like. Freye was kind to me.. very kind, and I almost made the decision to stay there permanently, and continue my work there. But it’s been slow the last few months, and I need to explore in order to see where the best business can be made.. Then I’ll settle in, start my new life wherever the money is. Visiting the Empire or the Republic, although seems like an excellent idea – go straight to the primary war zone – it would mean picking a side really. I don’t want to waste my time going between continents overseas – Which I can’t stand – when I have three perfectly good countries all gathered up on one big continent right here. A little more time and they’ll be at each other’s throats just as much. I don’t know much about Laar, or what the people are like besides the bias opinions of some people in Freye, and the few towns I’ve spent nights in on my journey here. I don’t like the idea of walking in blind.. But I’m more than capable of taking care of myself. Play it safe, and get a feel of the people before I begin looking for work. It’s like I’m starting my year all over again. But I expect Laar to not be as drastically different as Freye, compared to the shock I got coming from home.
    Home. Part of me wants to see the lands I grew up in again, and see the family that kept me safe even when they knew what I was up to, and believe me.. they did. More specifically my father compared to the rest. They all had a good idea, but refused to ever accept it. My father, he would sit me down a couple times a week and ask me the same question over and over again; “Why?” I never did give him an answer, just a loving hug and away I went. Eventually, I knew he might turn me in, expose me. So the war showed up at just the right time.. giving me even more of a reason to leave home.
    But enough of the past… I’m not unhappy where I am. I enter the small town of Kyra, with the sounds of the small population surrounding me like in a harmonic way. Propaganda on every block.. and I can hear the voice of the Recruiter.. I’ve not been to one town or city that doesn’t have on rambling on the same speech every single day. People crowd him, listening carefully to every rehearsed line that comes out of his mouth. Eger to hear what he has to say about the war, that whether they like it or not, involves them. Obnoxious.. but they are part of the reason a person like me has a purpose. An Inn is what I need to look for however, and determine exactly where I’ll sleep. Unlike everywhere else in Laar I’ve been, I want to stay here a couple days. I could use the breather, and in a small town it’ll be easy to socialize at minimum, and gain a feel of where these people stand in the war. Who the ‘big fish’ are, and where I should be offering my business. I wonder if the reputation in Freye has made its way here.. Either way wouldn’t be an issue, I’ve done well to cover my tracks.
    As I walk through the streets, I spot what looks like a bar out of the left corner of my eye, and think it’d be a good place to get directions around the town. Keeping my hood up, I walk in and without making eye contact to anyone, I head straight for the bar stool at the front. Waiting patiently for the bartender to come my way. It’s a bit busier in here than I would have liked, but it’d be worse to get up and walk right out.
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:11 pm

[[The current posting order is:

Danny
    Anterion
    Brandon
    Kristie

If the other two do not post within a week, I shall be removing their characters and we shall continue with Daniels next post. I'll keep you updated. Smile ]]

Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:49 pm

A gentle breeze blew through the tree causing leaves to fall slowly from the very tips of the branches. One such leaf fell from its stem and drifted down towards the ground until the breeze caught it and sent it towards a figure that lay stretched along one of the lower branches. The yellow colored leaf same to rest on the hidden face of the motionless warrior. The tickle against her nose gradually brought her out of the slumber she had been enjoying so very much.
    Tai had been quietly napping the hours away in a particularly warm patch of sunlight when the leaf landed perfectly on the tip of her nose, awakening her. Although she did not want to get up from the branch she had managed to make comfortable, she also knew that wasting the entire afternoon was not an option either. With a quiet yawn her figure sat up only to stretch while digging her 'claws', as it were, into the wood of the bark of the branch. Another moment passed before she hopped down from the branch and landed on the ground silently while sniffing at the air curiously.
    Her fatigue from the night before had stopped her from noticing the scent of civilization not too far off. The smell of burning fires, cooking food, and the general scent of humans was very hard to miss now that her senses were about her.

Even though Tai did not know exactly where she was half the time, she did like stopping at towns and cities in order to find out new things. Or at the very least figure out what exactly her elders had been talking about when they sent her out on her quest. Up until now nothing had pointed towards the truth but there was something different about this town. It was larger and more clustered. The smell of fish meant there was a port or some other body of water as well.
    "There's a lot of commotion.." Tai mused aloud to herself as she wandered towards the noisy place. Nobody seemed to notice as the Grimalkin mingled into the bustling crowd of people as they moved back and forth between the stalls, shops, and taverns.
    Nothing stood out in particular even as she wandered past the recruiter preaching his message to those willing to stop and listen. His words made little sense to her as they merely added to the loud noises surrounding her.
    At one point a person bumped into her but he quickly continued without so much as an apology. This was not the kind of place Tai wanted to be in.

Without much thought she ducked into the nearest tavern she could find and pressed herself to the wall for a moment or two. This kind of cluster was not the kind of thing she could get used to. After taking a breath or two she wandered further into the tavern glancing around at those present.
    Although it was quite busy in the main room there were fewer people inside than there were outside, which was nice.
    Suddenly a very strong scent hit Tai's nostrils and she glanced around the tavern. There was another Alite in here somewhere.
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:43 pm

[[Right, lads and lass! Zalgo has temporarily withdrawn, given that his life is a little hectic at the moment. We shall continue with Daniel's post restarting the order...but Zalgo may well make an appearance later on, when his life has calmed down. Smile One more round, and then I may throw in an event...so stay on your toes. ^_^ ]]

EDIT:

With this bar as an exception, every time you wish to enter a building, say that you open the door...I'll tell you who/what's inside. Smile

Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:56 pm

I understand that it's the Christmas holidays, guys, but come on. Sad

Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:05 pm

OOC- Simply waiting my turn.
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:33 pm

ooc: Pretty much the same thing.
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:16 am

Ok, I'll give him until the end of Sunday, and if he still hasn't posted, we'll move on without him and let him catch up at a later date.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Through the noise in the crowd of everyone talking, and the same babble and nonsense that the recruiter speaks ultimately gets Bruhamoff bored with the situation. It was the same spiel that he had heard a number of times from other recruiters before this one. Bruhamoff sighs with a bit of disappointment when he notices something... out of the ordinary for him. It was the Dracokin Alite walking through the crowd. Bruhamoff took a second to inspect the creature as he made his way over to the tavern. Bruhamoff smiled. This was the first time he had ever seen a Dracokin Alite in person which was something he was very excited about. "Perhaps this backwater town isn't as dull as I believed," he thought to himself as the Dracokin walked into the tavern. Bruhamoff made his way through the crowd and back to the tavern.

The thing about magic users, not just elf mages, was that they were always looking for something. Knowledge. Knowledge is power, especially in the magical world and the more one knew about the world, the more powerful one would become (which holds true even if someone isn't a magic user). With such a rare opportunity knocking on Bruhamoff's door, he couldn't resist the chance to speak with his man. He enters the tavern.

At first Bruhamoff doesn't seen the Dracokin in the filled and dusty tavern, but after a minute or so of wondering, Bruhamoff spotted him in the back corner of the tavern. He grinned and made his way over. "Excuse me," he said, rather abruptly to the Dracokin. "I'm sure you have travelled a fair amount and would probably like to rest, but I have never seen one of your kind before! My name is Bruhamoff, and it is a pleasure to meet someone like yourself," he chuckled before pulling up a chair and joining the man.

Danny:

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:19 pm

It was very unusual for me to be venturing into a city. Even if it was a small town like this one, I got uneasy. Usually I wouldn’t have wasted the time taking a boat to a place like this, but I had found something in the forest just off the coast and this was the closest place that I could find to trade. To most people, a bag of wild mushrooms wouldn’t be enough to get them on a boat, especially if they hated boats. The mushrooms, however, were far more special than most mushrooms that you found in the local trader’s market. These were very rare mushrooms. With the amount I had and the price they were going for, the profit would make me easily enough gold for a meal or two at the least. I wasn’t going to get my hopes up though. Vendors could be cutthroat people, and I knew that very well.

I had been in the port only long enough to get over the unsettling feeling that had evolved in my stomach after the rough boat ride over. The sun beat down on my covered head; I could feel it through my hood. The sun was far too bright for my eyes so I protected them. Now, I was venturing even farther into the city, trying to find the market. It took me awhile, but somehow I had come across the town’s center, which was quite the feat. Many walked in front of me without even noticing me. Soon, they came to a stop and yelling could be heard. The voice barely carried over the mumbling and talking of the people in the crowd. All I could catch was that there was a war of some sort—one I had never heard of before. I was very adamant about keeping out of politics, so the news didn’t bother me. Actually, I didn’t bother listening at all; I was very much on a mission. Instead, I made my way through the people, pushing them enough to make a space for my body through the sea of legs.

I was starting to believe that the sack wasn’t worth all the hassle. I much would have preferred staying in the greenery of Laar, not on an island. I was starting to realize that I didn’t very much like islands, even though this had been my only trip to one. This place was warm compared to the forest, and even warmer compared to the underground. Here, the sun was free to beat mercilessly down on your head, trees could do little, and your only grace was the feeling of the cool breeze coming off the ocean. It was something I had never felt before, but I much preferred a forest breeze.

It takes me awhile to get out of the massing of people. Every time I got past one person, someone seemed to be just on the other side of them, blocking my path. It wouldn’t have taken much more to get me aggravated. It really didn’t take much. I made it out though, and soon, my little legs are carrying me down another street. There is far less of a crowd here and it’s easy to maneuver around people and other obstacles. It doesn’t take long before I start seeing signs on buildings and posts sticking up from the ground. One sticks up from the ground, large and very noticeable. It reads of the market being down the next street. It’s not much to go off, but it’s more than what I knew before. Maybe now I can find someone to take these mushrooms off my hands.

Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Righty-ho! Anterion, you're up...next time round, Faithy-kins will post after Dream, and then it will circulate back round to Danny Very Happy It doesn't matter much right now, but remember that I control the vendors so I set the prices and what they sell. Very Happy (But yes, I did say that she could have a bag of mushrooms Very Happy )

Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:43 am

*Sigh*..
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:53 am

Ok. If Anterion doesn't post in the next 19 hours, we skip him and move on to Brandon.

Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:29 am

Brandon, you're up!

Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Posting tonight. I'm gunna edit this once I finish my post, but I wont be back until around the 2nd. Mainly because I'm on leave for Christmas and I want to enjoy all my free time with family. If I need to again, I will post sometime after that.

I've lived by their rules my entire life.
    I've protected them. Envied them...and for what?!

To be treated like an animal!
    We are not animals!
    Is this what you want?! We can be slaves, or we can be...
    LYCANS!
    Running wolf AMX logo Hug attack
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Ok, I'm just giving up. I know I've said this before, but I am done creating and planning these RP's; they never get past the first act...hell, most rarely make it past the first few pages. :-/

Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:39 pm

I guess it's just hard when there's a posting order and when people have to get off to do things. In a way that's one of the reasons I've started to stay away from large group roleplays.
    It was a good concept but perhaps this is not the site to carry it out on..you know?
    Shame really.
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:52 pm

The point behind a posting order is that, provided people are active, it means that there is a clear responsibility as to who posts, and nobody leaves for a week and gets left hundreds of posts behind (as much). I know that there are other sites to post this on, but tbh, I don't care anymore. I really don't. It happens whenever I start an RP...it just dies. Sad

Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:58 pm

Perhaps it's a roleplay meant for a higher level than casual, which is what most people on this site are. Compared to some of the more serious roleplaying websites we really don't have very many 'active' members who are on constantly.
    I'd say I'm one such member but I just have too much free time while my classes aren't in session.
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Same here. Thing is, I have a lot of creative juices and ideas that really need an RP to develop and expand, and I want to prove that I can run a successful, fun RP without becoming overbearing. XD I don't need serious RPers...just the ones who will reply if they see in their email that there's been a new reply to the RP...or even if they came on once a week and had a look, that would be fine. But this thing has been stagnant now for...what, a month? :-/ If you aren't able to, fine. But if you aren't going to reply, DON'T APPLY AND WASTE MY TIME. It's rude and inconsiderate, that's the long and short of it. I'm not giving up, though...I'm kicking Brandon out and moving on to Kristie. She, at least, will give us a reply. If we can get three dedicated RPers to make a group...that's fine with me. Smile after Kristie, you're up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:00 pm