HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

The Heist

mexicanjesus117

The Heist

Post by mexicanjesus117 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:00 am

Sirens…all I could hear were sirens …and gunfire.

Here I am, crouched behind a car with my team getting shot at by cops. I looked around at the surrounding buildings, the glint of sunshine reflecting off of them, and began thinking about this job. From the beginning I had a dark feeling inside that this would go sour. This was a job to get revenge…revenge against the men who stole all of our money…the mob. Then there’s the New York Police Department, protecting a bank ran by murderers and thieves. If only they knew.

“THERE COMEING FROM BEHIND” –a flash of white light and a deafening high pitched noise rang out-

Thumthump thumthump thumthump thumthump- I could hear my heartbeat racing as my sight slowly came back. I shook my head and brought myself back to reality. “SHIT JOHN!” I looked over behind the car next to the one I’m behind and realized that in all of the confusion one of my team got shot.

I started to think about how we got here, from the beginning...
    mexicanjesus117

Re: The Heist

Post by mexicanjesus117 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:45 am

-2 weeks ago-
    Tony…..Tony…Tony…

I heard my name being called over and over again as I slowly awakened from a good night’s sleep.

“Hey Tony! Get you lazy bum ass in here!”

I snapped my eyes open and leaned up

“What do you want man, it’s too early for your crap.” I looked over at the clock and seen that it was 3:00pm.

“Why did yall let me sleep so late?” I yelled out through the house as I got out of my bed. Suddenly John popped up in my doorway.

“Because man, you looked exausted from that party at the club last night” he said then he walked off

“Well shit” I thought in my head as I walked over to my bathroom to wash my face in the sink and get showered and dressed.

-20 minutes later-

I started walking down the stairs when I heard yelling.

“THOSE GANG BANGING C**********, THEY ROBBED US BLIND. ROBBED US F****** BLIND! DAMMIT! IM GONNA GO DOWN THERE AND KICK EVERYONE OF THERE ASSES!”

I ran the rest of the way down the stairs and towards the living room where all of the yelling was at only to see John and Mark holding pinning my ill tempered partner Issac down to the couch.

“CALM DOWN” we all yelled at him for a good five minutes until finally he sat there quiet.

“Now that your done yelling, what happened?” I asked

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:34 am