HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:09 am

First topic message reminder :

It’s never easy going through Spartan Training. Especially when you are the newest group to endure it. Before Master Chief battled the invasion of the Covenant on Reach, a different form of Spartans took over the planet. We are the forgotten ones. Our Spartan race is soon to die out, but we keep fighting, keep training, keep defending Reach in case of a sudden attack. Our Spartan race is unique. We each posses up to three powers or abilities that aid us during our battles. Whether it’s telekinesis or flight, pyrokinesis or morphing, all these special powers and abilities serve us great use.

As our training draws to a close, we notice a disappearance of a few members of our group. There are no invasions, and no wars, so what is the cause of their absence? ‘Never leave a man behind’ is a famous saying spread across the stars, dating back to Earth-days, but there is very little time to organize a search party. Routine missions take up the majority of our time and concentration, and included with our training, preparing for attacks, war, or invasions are all we can concentrate on. However, during one of our routine missions,we discover something both highly shocking, and more dangerous than many obstacles we have ever faced before: Our missing Spartans. At first, we feel hope and relief. We lower our defenses and welcome the return of our fellow men... until they attack. These lost Spartans have become rouge for unexplainable reasons, and we find ourselves stranded on this distant planet, at war, battling and fighting those who were once our friends, but have since become our enemies.

Translation:

Spartan: A soldier
    Reach: Our home planet
    Master Chief: Only remaining Spartan in the Halo games/books (not included in this role-play)

Last edited by UNFORGIVEN on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Re: Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:14 pm

i looked at her "simple, our powers, i fried the battery with my powers only you and i can use the sword now" i said motioning for her to take the sword
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:22 pm

I take the sword in hand and feel heat rise up my arm. I stare at it shocked. "Where did you learn to do that?" I ask. I was highly skilled with my transformation and telepathic powers, but my pyrokenisis needed a lot of work.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:39 pm

"lightning,ice and all their forms remember, i just froze and overpowered the battery, the sword now draws from our elemental powers to power it" i explained still purring and staying as close to her as possible
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:41 pm

"How? I don't understand" I say, scratching his ears again.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:54 pm

"long story i still dunno how but i just happens and well it was only a theory that you could use it as well"i said enjoying her scratching my ears and purred even louder
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:23 am

I concentrated hard, and a few sparks of fire issues from the sword, but not enough to do anything more than minor scalding of flesh. "I need more practice."

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:36 am

"you will get the hang of it" i say still trying to get as close as possible to her because i enjoyed being with her and just wanted her to be mine forever
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:41 am

I put the sword down and transform into a wolf. "That's better. More on your level" I nuzzle his neck.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:03 am

"i missed this, i missed us, even though we were besties i always liked this and always wanted it to be real" i said licking her muzzle and enjoying the moment
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:05 am

I smiled and lay down on the floor. "Me too" I said. So long I had wanted this. And he was here. My best friend had returned, and it was better than ever before.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:14 am

"one of your little buddies are coming jade" i mumbled in our heads as i nuzzled up as close to her as possible
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:20 am

I look up and see a member of my group return. I sighed and licked Adam's muzzle. "Oh sec" I whispered to him, so close that my whiskers brushed against his cheek.
    "Yes?" I said as I transformed back into my human form and stood up.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:26 am

"its about the lizards and our back up jade,i can tell by his body language" i said getting up and standing against her as close as i could
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:30 am

"Urgh, I need a break" I say, rubbing my forehead and walking towards the gun rack.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:46 am

"we can have one later jade" i say following her closely not wanting to leave her side because she gave me a good vibe and i felt safe with her near me, i hadn't felt safe like this since i left reach
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:49 am

I turned and smiled at him "Promise?" I stay close to him, picking up all my gear and holding my helmet.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:58 am

"have i ever lied to you" i asked as i walked in sync with her to find out what's going on
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:01 am

I shake my head and smile at him. I walk out side. Silence. "What's going on?"

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:06 am

"simple jade, they got in touch with marsden he wants to talk to you and back up is on its way...i hope and the covi's are on the move but haven't found us" i explain looking around at everyone both stunned and hopeful
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:24 am

"Where is he?" I ask, putting my helmet on. The fact that I heard no gun shots was eery. Before there were banshees raining down on us, and I didn't know where the rest of me team were. Something was wrong, and I could tell that the Covenant were going to attack at any moment.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:58 am

"ah jade look closer the banshees are running" i say pointing out the unsc flag ship phoenix with my tail staying close too her
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:02 am

"Here we go!" I say and rush forward, but not too far away from Adam. "Grunts." I say, as I see a suicide grunt run forward. At least they weren't too bad, but if we ever came across hunters, we were in trouble.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:53 am

"they are on there final approach jade get in touch with the damn ship and tell them they are cleared for mac rounds on the locations marked by blue fire" i roar as i rip into some of the other grunts heading our way "and use the sword it will be more use to you then me at the moment" i say returning to her side licking my lips before coughing out the blood but also because i was aggrivating my chest wound
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:29 am

I radio in the message and turn to Adam. "You shouldn't fight. You're still hurt! What if something happens?" I say as we run.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:44 am

"if i die i die, no use worrying about it when u know that in our line of work were not expected to have long lives" i said pushed through the pain and actually pushing you to keep up with me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:32 pm