HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:09 am

First topic message reminder :

It’s never easy going through Spartan Training. Especially when you are the newest group to endure it. Before Master Chief battled the invasion of the Covenant on Reach, a different form of Spartans took over the planet. We are the forgotten ones. Our Spartan race is soon to die out, but we keep fighting, keep training, keep defending Reach in case of a sudden attack. Our Spartan race is unique. We each posses up to three powers or abilities that aid us during our battles. Whether it’s telekinesis or flight, pyrokinesis or morphing, all these special powers and abilities serve us great use.

As our training draws to a close, we notice a disappearance of a few members of our group. There are no invasions, and no wars, so what is the cause of their absence? ‘Never leave a man behind’ is a famous saying spread across the stars, dating back to Earth-days, but there is very little time to organize a search party. Routine missions take up the majority of our time and concentration, and included with our training, preparing for attacks, war, or invasions are all we can concentrate on. However, during one of our routine missions,we discover something both highly shocking, and more dangerous than many obstacles we have ever faced before: Our missing Spartans. At first, we feel hope and relief. We lower our defenses and welcome the return of our fellow men... until they attack. These lost Spartans have become rouge for unexplainable reasons, and we find ourselves stranded on this distant planet, at war, battling and fighting those who were once our friends, but have since become our enemies.

Translation:

Spartan: A soldier
    Reach: Our home planet
    Master Chief: Only remaining Spartan in the Halo games/books (not included in this role-play)

Last edited by UNFORGIVEN on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Re: Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:02 am

"Wow!" I said, turing back to Adam as the General left. "Our own quarters together!"

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:27 am

"i honestly didn't see that coming" i said stunned at the general's generious gift to us "damn should have asked if i could leave yet, i hate being in infermaries and hospitals" i said overjoyed as i realizer we had our own quarters together
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:29 am

"Must be boring sitting in that bed all day" I said to him.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:33 am

"there are a million and one things i would rather do most involving you" i said pulling you closer
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:22 am

I salute the General as he walks out of a Spartans room. There were two in there. Spartans normally didn't have time to have love affairs, but I'm guessing these two had....unless they were siblings. Highly unlikely. I turned and began to make my way down the hall in same direction as the General. I wasn't following him; I was hoping there would be something to do in that direction, since now...I was done guarding that Black Ops agent.

Ears ringing. All I see is white. I sit up slowly looking around, my shield moniter was blinking red...making that annoying beeping sound again. Screaming. That was the first thing I began to hear, as my hearing came back to me, there was only a slight ringing now. All I could see in the distance was a convenant Phantom class dropship. How did it get here without anyone shooting it down yet? And why wasn't this place under lockdown?! "....Oh." Was all I could manage to say as I saw the hundreds....hundreds. Of them, pouring in from the sky like a disease. they found us...and they are attacking hospitals... "Damn...we are going to be in for one hell of a ride!"

I've lived by their rules my entire life.
    I've protected them. Envied them...and for what?!

To be treated like an animal!
    We are not animals!
    Is this what you want?! We can be slaves, or we can be...
    LYCANS!
    Running wolf AMX logo Hug attack
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:27 am

Wha-?

Running wolf
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Lol...I was bored at school today... Razz

I've lived by their rules my entire life.
    I've protected them. Envied them...and for what?!

To be treated like an animal!
    We are not animals!
    Is this what you want?! We can be slaves, or we can be...
    LYCANS!
    Running wolf AMX logo Hug attack

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:33 pm