HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:09 am

First topic message reminder :

It’s never easy going through Spartan Training. Especially when you are the newest group to endure it. Before Master Chief battled the invasion of the Covenant on Reach, a different form of Spartans took over the planet. We are the forgotten ones. Our Spartan race is soon to die out, but we keep fighting, keep training, keep defending Reach in case of a sudden attack. Our Spartan race is unique. We each posses up to three powers or abilities that aid us during our battles. Whether it’s telekinesis or flight, pyrokinesis or morphing, all these special powers and abilities serve us great use.

As our training draws to a close, we notice a disappearance of a few members of our group. There are no invasions, and no wars, so what is the cause of their absence? ‘Never leave a man behind’ is a famous saying spread across the stars, dating back to Earth-days, but there is very little time to organize a search party. Routine missions take up the majority of our time and concentration, and included with our training, preparing for attacks, war, or invasions are all we can concentrate on. However, during one of our routine missions,we discover something both highly shocking, and more dangerous than many obstacles we have ever faced before: Our missing Spartans. At first, we feel hope and relief. We lower our defenses and welcome the return of our fellow men... until they attack. These lost Spartans have become rouge for unexplainable reasons, and we find ourselves stranded on this distant planet, at war, battling and fighting those who were once our friends, but have since become our enemies.

Translation:

Spartan: A soldier
    Reach: Our home planet
    Master Chief: Only remaining Spartan in the Halo games/books (not included in this role-play)

Last edited by UNFORGIVEN on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Re: Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Post by Jade Hawk on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:59 pm

I narrowed my eyes and glared at the Spartan. My shotgun still directed at his face. "Who are you?" I ask, taking another step forward but keeping my distance.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:10 pm

"seirra 89, but if that doesnt help my name is adam" i hiss as i get the last of the bullet out of my shoulder "i was a spartan 1, i left due to reasons not known to anyone" i say dropping to the ground against the tree
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:37 pm

I stop and stare, lowering my gun. It can't be. Then I raise my gun again, tears swimming in my eyes. "YOU LIE!" I yell, not meaning to. Emotions were getting the better of me. "Who are you?" I refused to believe his words.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:46 pm

i took my helmet off "i am not lying" i looked at her "i never lie" i said removing the the plate of armour so i could fix up the wound "if you are going to keep pointing that gun at me then hurry up and shoot me" i snarl not knowing the spartan but ready for my death
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:05 pm

"You.... you can't be!" I yell again, not lowering my gun, but taking my finger slowly off the trigger. "Adam's dead! Do you're research!" I blink furiously as tears threatened to escape. This wasn't fair! I missed him. What was this Spartan playing at?

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:58 am

"god damn it soldier calm down and think about it, we spartans never die we just go m.i.a i told you that the day before i got left for dead on that fucking cliff" i say ripping off my arm plates and showing the scars and my tattoo, the scars where from the operations to save them
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:05 am

I finally lowered my gun. I stared blankly at him. He sounded different. He looked different. I was confused and emotions struck me suddenly. I felt my knees weaken but I kept standing.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:23 am

"that prick preston had plans of offing me since i was named as leader of the second group of us spartans and i named you as my second, that misson where i was left for dead was the last of us being one huge group, it was his last chance to get rid of me and make you his, he wanted to be more the friends" i snarl as i push myself of the ground and pick up the pieces of my armour and place them in a pouch on my chest plate
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:32 am

"Preston?" I question. "That dick, I had no interest in him." I look to the floor, memories swimming in my mind. "You know he was killed, right?"

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:34 am

i pull his dog tag out "he was the first one" i hiss as i finish getting up and knock my shoulder
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:39 am

I stare at the dog tag. "Why?" I ask. Sure, Preston was a prick, but he didn't really deserve that.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:44 am

"a long story that i dont have time for, im sorry but i have to do this" i say dropping a plasma grenade in between us and start running trying to put as much distance as i could between us
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:52 am

"WHAT?" As I halster my shotgun, I transform into my wolf form and leap away from the clearing, running with all my might. As the grenade goes off, I feel a shockwave from the explosion thrust me forward and I fall to a heap on the ground, my right leg and paw scraping the bark and leaving a trail of shining blood. Panting, I turn around.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:28 am

i felt like shit for doing what i just done, but well just like everyone i was rouge and there primary mission was to destroy me, i got out of the jungle and to the foot of the mountain nearby i turned into my tiger form and climbed till my white and black fur blended in with my surroundings
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Once the explosion had died down, I ran back to the clearing. He was gone. I started scanning the ground for footprints, using the techniques I had learned during my training. I located a few fresh ones, obviously his, and I followed them for a while, but as he transformed into a tiger, the footprints became more scattered and harder to track. Again, I swore under my breath and stood up. I was at the base of a cliff, so I leaned against the rock of the mountain and took out my sniper rifle to reload it.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:18 pm

she was so close i wanted to tell her everything but i couldnt i was now the enemy and here on this planet it is killed or be killed, but not her i couldnt kill her, after all this time i still felt the same way about her and i couldnt just do to her what i done to the other, she would be the only one to survive all this i decided in my head
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:26 pm

The 'Kill or be killed' statement was true. Your life was constantly in peril unless you took the oppositions life. However, I was unaware of just how much danger I actually was in. My group was somewhere out there, fighting their way through survival, and I shouldn't have separated, but that was Adam! I had to leave my group! I was hunting alone now, but I should probably get back to my group. Yet I didn't move.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:34 pm

"move it soldier or they are going to fry you"i barked hoping she was still tuned into my thinking or whatever we had as i notice a squadron of banchees screaming over head, they had been in control of this planet not long after i came here, i had been fighting them and anyone sent to take care of me, i noticed she wasnt moving still "god damn it" i roared to myself and pounced at her knocking her out of the way and getting hit by a plasma round in my already injured shoulder
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:40 pm

I was knocked to me feet and as I tried not to be crushed by my metal armour, I transformed into a wolf and rolled to the side. As I looked up to see who had knocked me over, I saw a horde of banshees stream overhead, moving towards the forest in the direction of the field. And there was the tiger. "What the fu..." I could barely speak form diving so hard. It had knocked the wind out of me. "What did you save me for?" I snarled at him. I was thankful, and not necessarily angry, but deeply confused. He tried to blow me up a few minutes ago.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:45 pm

"you have to survive this shit, warn your men and try and get reinforcments from home, this place is crawling with those covi bastards" i hissed as i limped off her my shoulder now burnt and bleeding badly "and sorry for the grenade but i didnt try to kill you with it, remember the last time i done it to you in training" i snarled in pain and i limped off in the direction of the banshees
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:51 pm

I stood there frozen, deeply confused. As I saw him limp away, I wanted to help him. I had a medical kit in my bag but I was still highly confused. Growling at myself, I sprinted off in the opposite direction in order to get back to my group. As I ran I could here explosions of the fight already starting. So many questions swam through my mind and as I arrived at the forest edge, I transformed back into a human and carried my shotgun, running towards the Spartans.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:24 pm

"i cant let her die" i roared as i found the covinent bastards that had opened fire on me and her, i changed back and pulled the grenade launcher off my back and fired off a few rounds before running into the smoke and slaughtering them all, but i sustained more injuries during the fire fight
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:09 am

Grunts? Whatever. I run at the horde and knock out several suicide grunts. I don't want to waste my ammunition on them. Then two Elites come and my heart starts to beat a bit faster. I call out to a few of my group members and together we tackle the Elites.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:14 am

i walked from the area as best i could i sent off a message to jade hoping her comunications line was the same "solo banshee coming to help, dont shoot me" i sent it off and got in the only banshee that was operational after i dealt with them
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:07 pm

I looked up at the sky and saw a solo banshee fly overhead. I lowered my gun and suddenly heard a shot from beside me. "No!" one of my men had attempted to shoot at Adam.
    "But Mam..."
    "Soldier, you take orders from me, and I'm telling you not to shoot!"
    The Spartan lowered his gun with both and angry and a confused look on his face.

Running wolf

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:30 pm