HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:09 am

First topic message reminder :

It’s never easy going through Spartan Training. Especially when you are the newest group to endure it. Before Master Chief battled the invasion of the Covenant on Reach, a different form of Spartans took over the planet. We are the forgotten ones. Our Spartan race is soon to die out, but we keep fighting, keep training, keep defending Reach in case of a sudden attack. Our Spartan race is unique. We each posses up to three powers or abilities that aid us during our battles. Whether it’s telekinesis or flight, pyrokinesis or morphing, all these special powers and abilities serve us great use.

As our training draws to a close, we notice a disappearance of a few members of our group. There are no invasions, and no wars, so what is the cause of their absence? ‘Never leave a man behind’ is a famous saying spread across the stars, dating back to Earth-days, but there is very little time to organize a search party. Routine missions take up the majority of our time and concentration, and included with our training, preparing for attacks, war, or invasions are all we can concentrate on. However, during one of our routine missions,we discover something both highly shocking, and more dangerous than many obstacles we have ever faced before: Our missing Spartans. At first, we feel hope and relief. We lower our defenses and welcome the return of our fellow men... until they attack. These lost Spartans have become rouge for unexplainable reasons, and we find ourselves stranded on this distant planet, at war, battling and fighting those who were once our friends, but have since become our enemies.

Translation:

Spartan: A soldier
    Reach: Our home planet
    Master Chief: Only remaining Spartan in the Halo games/books (not included in this role-play)

Last edited by UNFORGIVEN on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Re: Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:16 pm

i could see another small clearing that 2 wraiths in it and a dozen more elites, pushed the banshee to its limits and bailed out before it ploughed straight into one of the wraiths causing a chain reaction and eliminating the other wraith and leaving the elites and a state of disaray
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:23 pm

"Get your head in gear Marine!" I yell at the Spartan who shot at the banshee. "Just because you see a target to shoot at, doesn't mean it's part of the Convenient. That was a Spartan in there!" I know I shouldn't be so angry, but my emotions were all over the place, and I wasn't prepared to lose Adam twice.
    "Haha dipsh*t!" Another Spartan laughed at the first one, which earned him a punch on the shoulder from the marine.
    "Men!" I warned and they immediately halted their fight. The second Spartan turned towards me and I winked at him.
    "Which Spartan was in the Banshee, Mam?" he asks me. "I have a full count right here."
    "Never you mind. Eyes on the game, soldier." I say, but softly. The man nodded and cocked his gun, running off the join the others.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:30 pm

i could here jade and her group coming, i was on a rampage with the elites till i misjudged and let one of the get to close the next thing i felt was a burning in my right lung, i looked to see an energy sword in my chest and the elite holding it laughing "im ready how bout you" i roared ripping out my field knife and loping of its head, the boby fell limp and so did i, i dont remeber what happened after i hit the ground but i know that every last enemy in that clearing was dead and i would be next
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:39 pm

We ran up to the group of Elites and I began firing at the closest one.
    "MAN DOWN!" I hear a Spartan yell and as the Elite I was fighting fell from my shots, I ran over the the Spartan and saw another on the ground, energy sward in his chest.
    "Remove his helmet, let him breathe, then take him to the camp. He can get help there." I explained and concentrated my fire on another Elite as to protect the others.
    As the Spartan removed the unconscious man's helmet, I barely payed attention. It was not until he was lifted off the ground that I saw his face.
    "Shit." I look at Adam, feeling all the blood rush from my face. "Well? Hurry!" I yell at the soldier and he ran off, carrying Adam in his arms. I had a duty here, I had to continue to fight, but my mind was elsewhere. I was worrying so much about that Adam that I could barely concentrate.
    I felt pain course through my left arm as an Elite shot me. Proof that I wasn't paying attention. I turned and shot the Elite in its neck and it fell. "Carry on!" I yell at my group and I ran off towards the camp. I could hear one Spartan question my backing out for a flesh wound, but I ignored him. Little did he know, that I had other things to worry about at the moment.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:52 pm

i woke up in a place unfirmilar to me, so i was already edgy as it was but this put me on high alert but then i seen the wiery face of an old friend "even when you look like shit you still beautiful jade" i groan as i push myself into a sitting position, i look down to the reason why i had trouble breathing "damn the bastard did get me, did you keep the sword from my chest, and well by the looks of my suit over there i am not going to be wearing anymore,mind if i ask what the hell is going on and if you have a suit i can use" i ask clutching at my chest as a wave of pain rips through it
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:57 pm

"Shut up" I smile at him. "We kept the sward but it's not much use. As for a suit, we have a temporary replacement. It's not the best, but we can get you a new ones once we get a more suitable break." I tell him.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:01 pm

"mind letting me see the sword" i ask with shallow breathing as to not aggrivate my wounds "let me guess doc you looked after all my wounds not just the chest" i asked jade looking at my right shoulder
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:11 pm

I nodded and handed over the sward. "Might as well have" I state.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:16 pm

"if i short circuit it not only will its battry never die but it will be more effective" i say as it turns on and glows black instead of the normal purple "you were always the caring one that looked after me" i say looking away as i turn the sword off, the emotional wounds hurt more then any of the physical wounds i had
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:23 pm

"So what now? Who's side are you on?" I ask him, raising my eyebrows. Now he had a better energy sward, he would be a threat if he was on the opposing side to us.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:31 pm

"im on the side that kills those god damn lizards" i hiss as i bump my shoulder
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:36 pm

I breathe a sigh of relief. "Fun stuff. I suppose I should welcome you to the team once you've healed up." It was definitely strange having Adam in existence again.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:42 pm

"yeah just get the paper pushers off my back at oni some how coz well im sure they still have the standing order to have me killed on site" i say in our head so no one could over hear me
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:48 pm

"Yes. I didn't set the order, but I believe it exists." I say, making a mental note to change that.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:50 pm

"i bet they will still lock me away the first chance they get just because they can" i grumble knowing as soon as i leave this planet i was never going to see the light of day again or for that matter jade aswell
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:53 pm

"Not if I can help it" I say, continuing to clean my gun.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:59 pm

"no one can help it" i say pulling out the dog tags of fallen spartans "i have too much blood on my hands for them to just let me walk free" i say throwing the dogtags to the ground
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:04 pm

I stare at the pile of dogtags. "Why?" I ask. "I saw you kill that group before I followed you. It wasn't even defence. Such unnecessary violence."

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:10 pm

"long story and you wouldnt under stand" i say laying back down not realizing i changed and was now feeling more comfortable
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:18 pm

"Try me." I said. I had been through pretty tough times in his absence, and was prepared for anything.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:07 am

"black ops, after going awol i went home, became part of society again, got a girlfriend and all, and till i was 18 i lived normally no one knew about my spartan side, but one day i was running late from work, and when i came home, my whole family including my girlfriend were slaughtered even my little sister, they were still standing there when i came home, preston and half if not more of the spartans"i paused for a moment trying to recompose myself "i was told i had to options die like my family or go back, i chose die, but not before putting up a fight, they left the house limping and i was left for dead, but they should have made sure" i snarled with rage building as i recall that day "a squad of 4 walked in after they left and saved me and little kira, apparently she was close to death but not dead, since then i have been part of a black op group that is only know by those that need be but if i was ever caught well they would clam no responsibilty for me, my mission was simple destroy every last rouge spartan...yeah they claim i am rouge but i have never lied to you jade, and never will" i finished communicating my story to her in my head and moved to look at her and unknowingly letting the animal side take a little more control and started purring
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:29 am

I listened to his story and sat there. Wow. "But.. I saw you kill those Spartan's. They were on our side. They never touched you." I said. I transformed into a wolf. Sometimes, being in my animal form felt calmer. "Where's Kira?" I asked him softly.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:36 am

'not sure but she is safe i know that and i have seen her since then, and they were sent to kill me and wouldnt hear me out, so you know how it goes, now my turn why did u kiss him that day' i ask down hearted about seeing her kiss preston that day
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:41 am

I feel heat rise up in my face. "I didn't." I say. "Dickhead kissed me. I fought him off, but obviously you didn't see me slap him after. I know I shouldn't let my affections cloud my head in this work, but I had feelings for another Spartan. he never felt the same and he ended up leaving, but it wasn't Preston I was interested in." I explain to him, my tail drooping.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:13 am

"if he didn't have feelings for you he wouldn't have saved you from those bamshees" i said looking away from her and letting a tear fall

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:50 am