HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Demigods

AriTriesToDream

Read Me Demigods

Post by AriTriesToDream on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:15 am

On a train going to live with my Grandmother in Athens. The train gets pretty crowded and you and I have to share a box. Later we find out that were going to the same school, a school entirely for demigods. Will you ignore me because im not in your clique or will we become good friends? Maybe even more then friends?

Last edited by AriRAWR on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Read Me Re: Demigods

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:50 am

i like the first one

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:11 am

Once you select setting please change tittle. Thankyou.

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:48 pm

poster starts

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:17 am

we still doing this
    AriTriesToDream

Post by AriTriesToDream on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Yeah, Sorry. I've been crammin' for tests.

~

Quietly by Air Castles played softly through the speakers that kissed my ears, the melody and lyrics softly caressing. The sepia toned sun light of the almost setting sun filtered through the dirty train window and cast shadows into the otherwise empty box. I was lucky to get a box all to myself, slamming the door behind me and drawing the blind the minute I got in.

The train was on it's way to Athens, and from there I would take another to the boarding school made
    entirely out of demigods. I'm the daughter of Apollo, though my dark brown hair and eyes suggest otherwise. Many think I'm the daughter of Hades. I've met him before. He was a nice guy. Misunderstood. But nice.

I looked up as the door slid open, but I averted my eyes to stare out the window. Maybe whoever it was would just go away? It seemed unlikely- but I dared to hope. All that hoping didn't result to much however as the person sat down across from me. I sighed. Lovely.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:37 pm

The train was on it's way to Athens, and from there I would take another to the boarding school made
    entirely out of demigods. I'm the son of selene, being the sone of a titan doesn't mean im the bad guy it , but atleast she loves me unlike my human mother.
    i found the only cabin in the train that wasn't full and took a seat, i turned my ipod on and listened to metallica
    AriTriesToDream

Post by AriTriesToDream on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Sorry for the long delay, I just got a new computer, and school has been so hectic.
    Bic:

My curiosity is piqued as I see a boy enter the cabin- ruining any illusion of serenity. We sit in silence for awhile, if it can be called silence when I could hear Metallica blasting out of his headphones. I shoot him a small smile, saying, "I'm Arianna."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:34 pm