2015!

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Danny:

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:24 pm

I look back at the truck before heading into the forest. The sun had set, and the moon was slowly rising. It was almost a full moon, and right now, my body, skin, was itching, the wolf begging to come out. See, regular nights, I can shift into a wolf, just a wolf, at anytime. But as the moon starts to become more full, the wolf begs to come out more, and it starts to change. So when I finally do shift on the full moon, its not me, or a wolf. Its the combination of the two, and its almost impossible to control. Did I forget to mention that I have to shift during the full moon? Yup, no other options. It's one of the reason why I live in a small, forest surrounded town.

I travel deeper into the forest, fists clenched at my side. My skin became a little more damp, and my breathing a bit more irregular. I wouldn't shift. No, not tonight, but I will soon. In the next couple of nights I'll have to. Then there's Faith to keep in mind. I'll have to run off that night, and find my way back to her in the morning. Kyle? Kyle would be alright. Well, that is if he recovers from his wound. There was a lot of damage done to him.... we'll find out if he's reached his end soon. But he won't shift, his body wouldn't be able to handle the shift.... I think.

*BAM!* There is a large chunk in the tree next to my head missing. I hadn't realized, but I had stopped next to it, and I sort of blended in with the forest at night. My eyes shift, and I run towards two males, holding a gun. I tackle one to the ground. Had they fund us already? Impossible, it would be-

"Hey buddy, get off me! Are you alright?" he pleads. Why was he asking if I was alright, weren't they trying to kill us? And his tone... it seemed to friendly.

"We're sorry. Didn't think anyone would be out in the forest this time of night. Mistook yea for a deer. Didn't mean to harm ya, honest I didn't!"

"No harm, no foul, hey pal?" The other tries to patch things up. I slowly get up, and stare at they two. They seemed to be older, maybe about 49, 50?, perhaps trying to be young again. I snarl at them.

"That could have taken my head."

"But it didn't! Look, we're sorry." I stare at them, then sigh. My eyes shifting back to their regular green colour. "Fine... look, can you tell me where the nearest town is?" The pair look at each other before informing me. I thank them and walk back towards the truck. I reach it fairly quickly, and I jump into the front seat. Kyle was knocked out cold, Faith... she was asleep, but I wasn't sure how easy she'd wake up. I turn on the engine and start to head towards the town. My eyes focused on the road, and though I was tired, I wouldn't be able to fall asleep.... not on the road anyway.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:17 pm

The sleep had been dreamless, for a little while atleast. The smell of blood was thick in the car, and it made my stomach uneasy as I rolled over, shoving my nose in the fabric of the truck's seat. I was in a deeper sleep now. The one you wake up to never remember, the one where you try and remember what happened, but all that's there is an empty space.

There it was.

A deep crimson river flowing through the forest. The river, seemed to move with the trees meandering in such a way that it was unnatural. I followed it, like a puppy follows a man holding a bit of meat. I seemed to walk in the farthest part of the forest, the shadows moving and seeming to eat away at the light. There was a scream of a female, and I turned. Was that my scream? There they were, hanging in the tree by a nooses.

There were three of them.

The first was a female, almost exactly all resemblance to me. She had green eyes though and they shone bright in the moonlight and seemed to move as the wind brushed against her body, making her, and only her swin violently in the air.

There was another, a male, that I couldn't tell who he was. His face was shadowed over and he seemed to have a darker complexion than the others. Even his scent was masked by something else, stronger than his own.

The last, his face wasn't even partially intact, but you could smell him. The deep, almost hickory smell of Danny hung in the air like Anthrax. He looked at if he had been beaten, beaten to near death before he took his place now.

Somehow, I felt that this was all my fault, my cause. I shook my head before there was movement infront of me. The Darkness hung thick, but you could still tell there was something different that wasn't the same as before. There it was. A low growl came from somewhere, but I couldn't pinpoint a location. Then, the bodies, they all started twitching and seizing. The growling grew louder before one of the heads snapped up.

It was Danny's.
    I gave a squeal in fright as I tried to run, but he had somehow been able to tear himself from the rope faster. Before long he was ontop of me, a large wolf rather than the kid I knew. I screamed (Unknowingly outloud as well as in my dream), before I felt him tearing at my skin.

Then there was only white.

Words rang out in my head, in a low, gravely voice.

And At The End Of Fear... Oblivion

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:45 pm

I drive on the road, moon high. The street was empty, and everything seemed still. Faith stirred in her dream, which was the only movement I really noticed. The drive was mundane, but the faster we got to the town, the sooner I could sleep. Suddenly, there was this loud scream, which echoed through the car and forest outside. Scarred, I slam on the brakes, and look around, only to realize it was from Faith. I place my hand on Faith's shoulder as shake her away.

"Faith! Wake up! What happened?" I ask nervously. What had made her scream like that? It scared me, because as long as I've known Faith, I've never heard her scream, never lie that.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:54 pm

I was josled awake by something. A hand, strong on my shoulder, making me grunt my way back into conscienceness. I looked up, eyes wide, breathing heavily. I didn't know what exactly was happening, besides the nightmare I had just had making me want to jump out of my skin.

"What Danny?" My words were shaking as I tried to lie my way thought this; I knew there was no way I was going to get away with it.

"I-It was just a dream" I spoke pulling myself into a sitting-right-way position before looking out the window. I felt like a fool now, that wasn't a good feeling.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:39 pm

I stare at her confused. "A dream? What are....?" I stop. Look around for a second, Kyle was still unstirred, before I continue driving. Occasionally I would glance at Faith, to see if she was alright.

"Of all the years I've known your Faith..." I being, speeding down the road, headlights racing with the street. "... I don't think I've ever heard you scream, not like that. What happened? What were you dreaming about?" I ask curiously.

"Was it the gang? Did they catch you? Or.....?"

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 pm

A deep breath of air filled my lungs as I looked out into the green of the shadows. I hated having night-vision, especially when I was trying to sleep, and my eyes kept falling open.

I shook my head, taking my head and hitting it lightly against the cool window.

"I- I don't want to talk about it Danny"
    I was shaking, lightly, as I looked out the windown and into the trees. Everything seemed to be still as I watched, but it couldn't have been.

"I can Drive, if you want me to" I turned, facing him now, knees indian-style in the seat as I watched him.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:23 pm

"No," I reply quickly to her comment. To be honest I needed to drive right now, it would be the only thing at this moment, to distract me from my "itch".

"Feel free to go back to sleep. Or... At least to rest. We'll be pulling into another town soon. Maybe we can figure out some stuff there." I tell her. I don't speak much after that. The wolf isn't just begging anymore, now it's clawing, fighting to get out. I only hope that when I release it, I'll have some sort of control.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:01 am

I looked over to him. The quickness in which he answered made me slightly worried. I leaned closer to him, giving a sniff. No, there was no blood, and it wasn't the scent of fear. I didn't know what was wrong with him.

I gave him a worried look as I leaned back slightly.
    "I won't be sleeping again for awhile... What's wrong?" I looked at him, hoping he would let it slip up. He would hopefully give me the answers I needed to help him. I wasn't used to this awkwardness between us, and it was a little unnerving.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:48 am

"Nothing!" I snap at her question, sounding a bit rude. "I'm fine." I tell her. Whether she thought I was convincing or not... Well I couldn't give two shits about that. Why is she even worried about me? I mean, I've always been fine. I've always gotten by. And I was the one who got dragged into this mess!

I breath deeply, trying to calm my thoughts. They were irregular, more aggressive. It was the wolf, it was shifting again. Going from a proud, noble, and loyal beast, to a angry, possessive, grotesque monster. As it did every full moon.

"I'm sorry. I'm a bit on edge. And I'm nervous. I've never really been scared of the future until today."

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:13 am

I jumped as he snapped. I watched him a moment, eyes wide as I watched him, my tail clentched, my ears falling down under my hair.

"Sorry" I spoke quietly, shaking my head as I looked out the window. There was no way I was going to try and figure out what was wrong when he was about to bite my head off.

I kept silent from now on, only nodding briefly as he spoke. I didn't like being yelled at anymore than he did, but I did deserve it. That's why the silence came.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:56 pm

We reached the town in silence. Not one word spoken since Faith. It's not that I didn't want to talk to her, I just didn't want to get angry at her, perhaps by mistake. Kyle stirred a few times, mumbled something once, but nothing else. He was silent all the while. I was scared. For him, for me, for Faith. Especially for Faith.

The town was slightly larger than our own town, but it seemed to hold the same amount of people. I drove around for a bit. Looking for a place to stay, one that wasn't too expensive either. I eventually ended up finding a Bed and Breakfast place, run by an old couple. I park at the end of the house. I look at Faith, then Kyle, before looking back at Faith. "I'll be back, see what I can get. Stay here, alright?" I tell her. I tried to sound kind and gentle, like I normally am, but it hadn't sound like that. Perhaps it was the wolf, or maybe it was the present situation. Either way, I was different.

I walk up and open the door to see the old man reading a book. At the sound of the bell (which rang as I opened the door), he looks up, pushing his glasses up his nose. His eyes widen as he sees me. I'm not surprised, who wouldn't be. Ripped shirt, stained red, sweat and dirt coated over myself, tired and sunken eyes, crazy hair.... yup, his eyed widened. I give a laugh, trying to me friendly.

"I'm sorry, I must.... must look like something that came out of a horror movie. But I'm on a... trip with a couple of friend. We... went hunting, one of my friends got hurt. We're a town away from our friends house and we don't have a place to stay. Would you be so kind as too....?"

He doesn't respond right away, he just eyes me. He swallows and blinks, before clearing his throat to speak. His voice sounded worn, like that of a traveller. "Uhm sure. Your friend.... is he alright?" I nod. I gives a smile. "One room, that's all we have available... is that?-" I nod before he finishes.

"I'll go and check with my friend," I smile. "Thank you." I walk out of the house and down the lawn back to the car. I lean in the car window, heading looking between Kyle and Faith. "I think we've found a place to stay. Should be okay, but.... if you don't want to stay here. It will only be for a while. Then again, I have no trouble sleeping up the stars. Up to you Faith."

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:39 pm

I didn't speak as we drove down the dark road.
    I didn't speak as we drove up the small little driveway to the only place available in town.
    I didn't look up as Danny told me to stay put. I couldn't argue, he was already angry at me.
    I didn't speak as I waited for Danny to return. His friend, Kyle was it, seemed to be breathing closer to normal than he had been a few hours ago. This would put Danny at rest with him, but not with me.

I peeled over a defence plan if one of them was to turn. I had heard of werewolfs, but didn't bother to learn anything about them. Didn't they turn on a full moon or something? I ran a hand through my head as I looked up to the stars. They seemed to have a dead apeal to them, shining dully in the night sky, growing weaker and weaker as time went on.

It made me think of how much I was tired of this already. It had already been one day and a stranger had gotten hurt, and Danny seemed to be ready to tear our friendship to pieces.

I leaned forward, looking at the trees that settled around the old two-story home. It would be easy to run off; to turn myself in. Once Danny fell asleep there would only be a small chance that he would awaken, and I knew with almost no doubt that he wouldn't wake up to light cat paws on the floor.

Then it was only a mad dash away. Before I could turn myself in; before I could stop this all.

I jumped, having been taken out of my thoughts by Danny pressing himself against the window. He spoke, and I kept my eyes on the Dash, shruggin my shoulders as he finnished.

"I don't care... They may have first-aid for your friend though" I offered up quietly, my voice soft as I tried not to anger him.

"Of course, outside would be nice too. We could get out of a tight situation faster that way... I don't care Danny"

Either way, my plan would work, and I would be able to keep the other two safe from now on. They would stop once they got me, hopefully. Of course, I didn't know that for a fact either

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:56 pm

"I asked you Faith. Don't worry about Kyle," I tell her before I walked around, hands behind my head. This was too frustrating, and I was tired. Faith seemed nervous, like she was scared of me? I doubted it, but she wasn't acting like Faith. It scarred me! Was I unwillingly pushing away a friend, and didn't even know about it? I hope not.

"Your probably right, if we need to get away, the forest might be a good idea," I sigh, looking around. I lean against the truck again, arms across the window base (the glass was shot off). My head sinks as I think. I stay there for a while, before getting into the truck. "The forest it is," I tell her as we drive away.

"Are you hungry?" I ask kindly, starting to sound a bit like myself again. "Do you want anything?"

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:06 pm

I couldn't help but flinch at his words. I was trying to be thoughtful, but I guess it just backfired. I looked over to him as he seemed to ponder the question quietly to himself. I would let him make the decision for a little bit longer, then when he was asleep, I could bolt.

I nodded quietly to myself as I looked up once more. I couldn't tell exactly what was going through his mind, I hadn't tried doing that in years, when we were little kids and I tried to play magician and I told him I could tell what he was thinking. We were only about five maybe seven at the most, just playing around like kids did. Using an imagination that went away over night.

I took in a deep breath as I looked over to him. He was in the car now and I hadn't been paying attention to what he was saying. I simply nodded, keeping in my head. This wouldn't be hard. No, it wouldn't. Atleast I tried to tell myself.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:19 pm

I laugh. "Is there anything you want, anything specific? Italian? Chinese? A burger?" She was quiet! I didn't like that! What was I doing wrong?! Was I too distant? Angry?

"Hey... remember when we were kids? At school, we would always get into troubles together? That one day when we had races in the halls! Stupid things like that!" I try and cheer her up. I didn't like when she was in this mood. "I remember, you would always pretend that you could read my mind! I would get so scared! "

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:36 pm

My eyes widened slightly and I shook my head as he spoke of food. I shouldn't have nodded, I wasn't hungry.
    "Um, I have food in my bag"
    I spoke quietly, shaking my head as I looked back into the darkness.
    "Yes, I remember, you would wear foil over your head, and try to call me an alien.I can read your mind, I just promised myself I wouldn't invade your privacy like that"
    My voice seemed distant, and I tried to smile, to giggle like I usually did, but it came out forced and rough.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 pm

I smile, trying to be convincing, but it wasn't working to well. Neither was Faith's. I've known Faith for too long to know she wasn't feeling right. "Is it something I've done Faith? Did I say anything wrong? I mean I've known you forever, and never once have I felt so disconnected," I tell her sympathetically.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:19 pm

I took in a short breath as I looked over to him, smiling as sincerely as I could force myself to be. I didn't want to leave, and it was hurting me to do so. I shook my head, giving him the biggest hug I could.

"I'm just stressed, you know.. people after you will do that to you" I spoke simply, watching him, my eyes wide as I listened to the silence.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:32 pm

"Ya I know!" I joke with her. "I just... Don't want anything to happen, anything bad. Alright?" I laugh and pull into a small meadow at the edge of town. An easy place sent up a small camp. Faith said she wasn't hungry, so I wouldn't waste her time. After I park the truck, I walk to the back of the truck, changing my shirt. I toss her the keys.

"I'm going to go grab a bite. I'll be back in an hour or so, okay?" I speak walking round to her and return the hug. "Call me, if you need anything!" I smile before walking back into town.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:50 pm

I nodded quietly, giving a small chuckle. I shook my head as I looked out the window. There was no way I could keep from being out in the open. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath as I opened the door slowly.

He spoke of leaving, going to et a bit of food. I nodded quietly. I would give him time to get where he needed to be before I would leave a note and run. It would be easy. I grabbed the keys as he threw them to me, and I smiled.

"Thanks, I'll see you when you get back"

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 am

I walk into town, wandering the almost empty streets. Except for maybe the odd group of teenagers, I didn't see many people. A strong gust bursts through the street, and I shiver, but walk like it didn't happen. It's mid fall, so most people are wearing jackets and sweater, but I'm walking along the night in a t shirt. Just another pro of being a werewolf.

Because of the time of night, most stores and restaurants were closed, but I did happen to find one still open. A small, family run, sandwich shop. It was empty, and quiet small, and there was a small television playing in a corner, but food is food. "Hi, can I help you?" A girl, about my age, asks.

"Hi, yea.... Can I get ham on a bun, with lettuces, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, and sub sauce? Thank you." She nods and starts to prepare the sandwich. Waiting, my eyes are drawn back to the screen. It was a news broadcast. A warning of a shooting that happened in a near by town (the one Faith and I last visited). It showed an image of Kyle's house, and explained that no one was found dead, or at all, and that people should just be a bit careful.

The sandwich is handed over to me. I nod, thank her, then giver her the cash for the food. "Night," I smile, before walking out of the shop. I wander for a bit, walking up and down the streets of the town, eating, just getting familiar with the setting. I walk for half an hour before heading back towards to camp.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:11 am

His footsteps slowly grew quieter and quieter until none could be heard at all. I shuffled quietly, taking in a deep breath.
    "You'll be all-right for an hour, won't you Kyle?" There was no responce, he was sleeping, this was good. My stomach rumbled quietly in the want for food, but I ignored it. There was no way I would waste my time eating when there was only a few minutes to make it out of here before Danny realized I was gone.

I wanted to leave a note, making sure he knew not to come after me and to just keep on the down-low for a month or two. He didn't need to get caught up in this mess anymore than kyle did. I shook my head, searching the cab of the truck for something, anything to write with. I found a rather large receipt and a small carpenters pencil. I coughed lightly before I etched out a short not.

I'm gone, don't come looking for me. I'm trying to save your lives. Keep on the downlow for a few months, you should be fine.
    -Faith

It wasn't the nicest letter I'd ever written, but it would have to do for this time. Even though there would never be a next time. I took in a deep breath as I set the keys ontop of the reicept on the driver seat. I closed my eyes a moment before starting to walk out into the woods. They couldn't be far away could they? Of course, they were only humans, not trackers, nor good hunters for that matter.

I shook my head, forcing my body into thee fastest thing I could think of at the moment, a jaguar. I took in a deep breathbefore starting to run through the cool fall air. Hopefully I had left in time to be out of the county before he even got back.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:26 am

With my hands in my pocket, I casually walk towards the camp site. It was a cool, quiet night, very peaceful and enjoyable. It was even quiet when I got back to the camp site, which was a bit odd. I'm surprised Faith fell asleep. I walk to the driver seat to get some rest myself, but I don't find Faith in the car either. Kyle was still sleeping in the back. "Faith?" I call out, waiting for no response. I jump out of the car and look around for her. "Faith?!" I call a bit louder. "This isn't funny! Get out here Faith! I'm serious!" Again, so response.

I curse and head back to the car. I look around fanatically, trying to find.... I don't know, something, anything! Maybe she left something behind, or maybe she left a clue or something. I grab my keys on the seat beside me, grabbing the receipt with it. "Ah, stupid thing!" I curse throwing in on the dash board. I sit there, and run a hand through my hair, nervous! "Faith, where'd you go?" I sigh to myself. Did she leave because of me? Or was she caught? I stare straight ahead, looking for an answer, when I notice the silver of lead on the receipt. A note! From Faith!

I snarl after reading the note! The idiot! How could she be so stupid! How did I drive her to this? She couldn't be too far, could she? If I leave now, maybe I could still find her. I take off my shoes, pants, and shirt, jumping out of the car. I didn't want to release it yet, but certain measures....

I start the shift, feeling my bones crack. It pushes me downwards on all four. The bones continue to readjust, breaking and forming in different places. My muscles bubbled as the shifted between mine own and the wolf's muscles. A combination of the two. I grew a snout and claw on my paws. I was a large wolf, not quite the mix of man of wolf. More wolf than man at this point, but there were still traces. I trot into the forest before picking up her scent, a faint one. She was a cat... forgot about that. I howl loudly and sprint off in her direction, hoping to find her.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am

I heard it, and that's all I needed to tell myself, to force myself to go faster. That one howl in the darkness and I knew Danny had returned sooner rather than later. I hissed quietly to myself as I ran. Faster I went until I couldn't go any faster.

Trees whipped by, some slapping me in the face as I went, but I kept going. I had to find those men before Danny found me. There was no way he could catch up on fours when I was formed into supposedly the fastest animal on Earth.

Faster and Faster I couldn't go. I was out of shape, and my muscles grew tired quickly under me. I could hear the sounds of everything going still as I ran past, a predator and everything goes quiet in hiding. It made it even the more harder to keep myself going, hearing my heartbeat bang against my chest without mercy.

My breathing was much smoother now that I was used to this form once again. It would be easier if I just let them find me, but I knew Danny wouldn't allow that. Which is why I ran in the first place. How far behind could they have grown?

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:47 am

At times I would lose the scent, and have to search for it. I would howl! Out of anger, out of sorrow, out of need! Why would she run? How could she be so stupid. Found! That's her scent. Off I went, chasing after her, running as fast as I could, passing tree after tree. If I found Faith... she'd be in a lot of trouble.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:39 pm