HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

This is where I introduce myself, right? Right!?

LollipopGuild

This is where I introduce myself, right? Right!?

Post by LollipopGuild on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Alright, so, as you may have guessed from the title, I'm a bit of an awkward child. If this bothers anyone, tell me and I'll try to change. Really! I will!

So I made this account due to my other site (not to be mentioned in name as it may fall under linking rules... yes, I read them! Yay me!) being ridiculously inactive. Personally, I'm not an incredibly active role player (once a day for the most part -> if you don't see this working, I can delete my account), but my patience can only stretch so far.

I also joined because this place seems reasonably populated. Hopefully, this means that there are a variety of different RPs that travel at different speeds. I haven't really had much time to go through and look at them (read: lurk), so I might be totally wrong.

Now, due to my spastic nature, I'm a real failure when it comes to just jumping into the double-dutch game, so to speak. It might take me a while to work up enough courage to join an RP... but, hey, look at how far I've gotten now! I doubt it'll take more than a few days.

Anyone have any suggestions? I'd love to hear 'em.
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Re: This is where I introduce myself, right? Right!?

Post by Banather on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:01 am

Hey, welcome to the site. I don't think you'll have any trouble fitting in or getting along with people here ^.^

As you may have noticed already, there is a "Chatbox" at the bottom of the main page. Feel free to pop in there and talk to some great people. It may help you get used to the community, before joining a roleplay.
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:11 am

Hey Lollipop! I hope you don't mind me calling you that. I read your role-play post on the Anon Board, and I have to say, I respect you highly! Welcome to Anonymatrix! Thanks for posting, these amazing people around here would love to help answer any questions you may have, and so will I. You will probably find me around the site, or if you need help, send me a private message of e-mail me at anonymatrix@live.co.uk and if you have any comments, feel free to post them on the 'Updates' thread.

There is also the Chatbox located at the bottom of the homepage where you can hang out in between posting, but make sure you log in by clicking the tiny button on the top right of the Chatbox, and choosing a fun colour so we can distinguish you from everyone else.

Thank you for checking out the rules and updates threads, and if you're interested in having a short title under your username (for example, 'The Crazy One'), then come and find me or leave me a message and I'll be sure to help. I look forward to chatting and role-playing with you soon! I hope you enjoy Anonymatrix as the rest of us do!

Running wolf
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:12 am

You're amazing, I love you already
    Stop That

We're almost all akward children here :3 you should fit right in.

Happy Holidays

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:59 am

Oh my Faith o-O eherm
    YO WELCOME!! We are quite a community and hope you make yourself feel at home.
    Questions, doubts or advice....seek Jade, me or any other member who I know would love to help!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:01 pm

YOu know you love me Al xD

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:54 pm

>.> well...Yeah...ok I do Razz
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Yaaaay!
    Stop That

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:07 am