2015!

Twist and Turns

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Faith Smile

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Re: Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:47 pm

I get off the bed and laugh lightly, walking up to her "I'm sorry, hun. I've just been so busy trying to take care of you." I giggle.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:52 pm

I smirked as she grew closer, a smile on my lips.
    I shrugged at her words, looking across the apartment.
    "Eh, Vampires here, drunken Faith. All in a days work" I turned slightly to 'examine' the crack in the wall as we waited for Roger to return.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:56 pm

I laugh, "I suppose so." I say my voice playful.

I watch her as she looks around her apartment, "So is that boy getting us food?" I ask with a laugh and I flick the bangs out of my eyes and step back from her for a little moment, rocking on my feet.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:59 pm

I turned around quietly, poking her before jumping into the bed under hte covers.
    "He's going, just, he's probably got to get his bearings. He'll call soon, promise"
    I spoke from under the covers, a smile on my lips.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:02 pm

I laugh, walking over and sliding under the covers with her.

"Alright." I say with a smile twitching quietly onto my lips.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:19 pm

A deep breath rose in my chest as I realized that she was closer than she had been. My eyes had closed and I was waiting a moment. I took in a deep beath. My eyes were closed, taking in a deep breath.

There was a loud ring that made me groan. I didn't want to get up and actually get the phone but I did. I pulled myself out of the covers and walked to the table int he living room.

"Hello?" I smiled quietly, listening for a moment before looking over to the door.
    "Hey, it's roger. I'm i my apartment. Your food's here" I sighed quiety, nodding to myself.
    "Okay, thanks Roger" I nodded, hanging up as I pulled a shoe on my foot.

"I'll be back in a minute Mercy" I giggled, opening the door an walking down the hall.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:21 pm

I quickly got out of bed and followed her to the door and leaned against the wall, "Okay..." I say quietly... Stupid phone... Ruining my moment. I sigh and wait for her return.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:35 pm

I sighed quietly, pulling the bit of hair behind my ear. I put on a smile as I skipped down the halle. I leaned in, knocking quietly.
    "Oh Roger!" I giggled, leaning into the door slightly.
    "Oh, C'mon in" His voice was hard as I turned the doorknob, walking into the dark apartment. I couldn't see much, and I simply couldn't figure out why there were no lights on. I closed the door behind me as I walked inside.

"Oh, sorry, forgot to turn on a light" I giggled quietly as the light flicked on. I took a few more steps in the see a few grocery bags on the coffee table that sat near the wall.

"You're a doll" I smiled quietly, walking toward him and giving a light hug. He smiled
    "It was my pleasure" He tucked a hand under my cheek as I tried to pull away.
    "Oh c'mon now! You've got to have a better thanks than that" I watched him quietly, trying to pull away as his had wrapped around my wrist.

"I'm sure you don't know what you mean" I watched him quietly as I tried to wretch an arm away.

"Come now, you do look beautiful in that bit of cloth. Of course, it would be better if you didn't have the white under that." He pulled me up, off my feet, placing his lips on mine as I tried to kick and thrash away.
    "Me-" He shoved a hand over my mouth, a small smile on his lips.
    "You'll be quiet if you know what's good for you" He spoke quietly.

ooc- I have to shower, I'll be back.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:40 pm

I heard a quiet muffle from down the hall and quickly shot up from my spot on the wall....

Faith.... I shook my head quietly opening the door, darting forward to the room. I listen quietly for more signs to barge in and see what was going on.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:00 am

My breathing was quiet as I fought for air. I shook my head as I felt a hand on my waist.
    "Thank you for the extra time. We haven't talked in a long.long.time" He smiled darkly as I forced my feet forward, kicking him in the chest. He stumbles back and drops me.
    "It's been a pleasure, Roger." I gritted my teeth as I pulled a hand over my throat, knowing it was already beginning to grow red.

I turned quietly, starting toward the door.
    "I'm going to forget this ever happened" I spoke. Stopping. I turned again, running to the other corner, grabbing the bags before turning. I heard the chain pull to and I opened my eyes quietly.

"We haven't finnished talking, Faith" He spokes and I grit my teeth. I drop the bags, watching him a moment.

"What are you planning on doing?" I smiled lightly. Mercy was listening, if she hadn't run out on me. I could take care of myself, but I knew she might want to know what he wanted to do before I kicked him hard into the ground.

"Just doing what you wouldn't do with me when the bitch died" My eyes widened quietly as he spoke, each word hitting me.
    "Don't-please don't start this again" I gritted my teeth taking a run at him. I stoped short, trying to bring a fist to his face. This was different than vampires. I had things against them. Humans, thwy were stronger than me, with no weakness. I grunted as I feel a blow to my face before a start to kick, anything I hit may help. I hear a grunt, and he looks up.
    "Bad girl Faith! It's okay, you'll learn what a bad girl gets"I gritted my teeth in anger, why couldn't I just defend myself for once?

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:06 am

"That it is." I mutter under my breath, busting down the door. I look over at Roger, a smile on my face.

"DIdn't your mother ever teach you not to hit a girl?" I ask sweetly, walking towards Roger, a dark grin on my face.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:13 am

I gritted my teeth. She had always been protective, but I was a big girl now. I grunted as he let my arm go.
    "Who let you-You're supposed to be dead!" His voice grew louder and I glared up at her.

"I can take care of myself, Mercy" I stumbled to my feet, walking toward her, a hand on her stomach.
    "Why do you...I-" I sighed. I was just a human. I couldn't do anything in her eyes. I took in a deep breath as I heard Roger stumble closer. I gritted my teeth.

'You want to see how well I can?"

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:16 am

"He hit you, Faith." I growl, glaring down Roger, anger firing up in the very core of my body.

"I know you can protect yourself..." I say quietly, shaking my head slightly, "But he hit you." I say, the very thought angered me and rattled my cage.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:23 am

I grunted quietly, giggling quietly a her anger.
    "You want to kill him don't you?" I stood, on my toes, so I was infront of her face. I leaned in quietly, the smile on my face.
    "You want to don't you. You want to be a monster for ol Faithy?" I watched her a moment before dropping to my feet and turnign. Roger tried to walk up behind me. He wanted to try again. I giggled, taking a slight step forward before bringing a foot to the side of his head.

"Atleast I know who got me the lingere" I ggiggled , turning to grab the bags.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:26 am

I wrap my arm around her waist as we walk out of the apartment and laugh slightly at her attitude.

"You're a funny one, Miss Wynters." I say with a giggle.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:39 am

A hand wrapped around my arm and I giggled, knowing that it was Mercy. I took in a deep beath as I pulled an arm around her shoulders. I smiled quietly, walking out of the room and closing my eyes as we started towatrd my own apartment.
    "I don't even know if he bought food" I spoke quietly.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:42 am

I giggled, "It's alright." I say, taking the bags from her and checking inside.

"Well, it's not much but it's a start." I say, stepping into her apartment and walking into the little kitchen and pulling out the frozen sausage, the eggs and the pancake mix.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:53 am

I nodded quietly as I yawned, looking up from the ground. She giggled, and that was somethign that I hadn't heard in awhile. I took in a deep breath, looking over the room before locking the door and coming to sit at the table.

"You know you don't have to cook right? I can barley eat anything anymore anyways. I took in a short breath as I let my head rest on the table a moment before closing my eyes.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:10 pm

I frown, "You will eat. You're skinnier then you were a few months ago."

My hands flit across the counter as I grab a bowl and all the ingredients and I start making the pancakes. I throw the sausages onto a plate and put them in the microwave and quickly made it back to the pancake bowl. I hadn't really realized how quickly I was moving, I guess I was just used to it by now.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:18 pm

I shook my head, running a hand through my hair. I didn't want to watch her make something I probably wouldn't take two bites of.
    "Loosing someone does that to you" I spoke closing my eyes a moment before looking back to her body, flitting across my kitchen. You know how much trouble I would probably be in if a hunter barged in right now. I sighed quietly, pulling myself over to where she stood, making batter. I took in a deep breath, pulling my hands around her, across her stomach. I let my chin rest on her shoulder and I watched her quietly. I hadn't been so close to her in months. I smiled lightly, a sigh on my lips.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:21 pm

I stop as she mentions losing someone does that to you and I flinch. I place my hands on the counter firmly and put my head down, my hair falling in my face.

I wasn't angry... Okay, I was frustrated... With myself...
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:29 pm

"What's wrong love?" I whispered the words in her ear as I watched her. Was she angry at me? I shook my thought from my mind as I pulled the hair from her face.
    What was I to do? What was I to say? We were nothing even coming close to being close. I didn'tk now what she liked to hear anymore. I giggled at my stupidity, but stopped, trying to make myself silent.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:32 pm

"I am sorry." I say quietly as she takes the hair away from my face. I turn my head slightly and she was right there. So close to me... I watch her giggle slightly and I cant help but smile back gently.

My hand reaches up slowly gently grabs the hand near my face, and I kiss her palm gently.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:43 pm

She apologized for something that (now that I had time to think it over) she had no control over. It was either do or die and even though she was evil, she was better alive than dead. I sighed queitly, a sigh on my lips.
    "I-I.." i trailed off, she had my hand in hers, kissing my palm. I flushed, stuttering something I couldn't understand.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:46 pm

My eyes flicker up at her flushed face. I give a small crooked smirk as she gets flustered, "You're blushing, babe." I say quietly, "I missed that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:25 am