2015!

Twist and Turns

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Faith Smile

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: Twist and Turns

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:17 am

I felt the need to make his death as painful as possible as I pulled the cool metal down his skin. Blood ran down my neck, but I ignored it.

"Fool" I muttered the word as I brought the first cut with the knife. A finger. It was gone with ease, and I hadn't even meant for him to loose it. I watched him as he writhed under me, screaming. I hadn't meant to cut it off, just cut it. I shook my head. You can't stop once you've started.

"Maybe you won't steal anymore" I spoke, pulling the necklace from his throat before pulling the blade down the skin of his jaw until it bled.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:20 am

The smell of blood fills my nose and I close my eyes. The monster inside me quietly died inside as it longed for the tasting of the blood... I shake my head...

NO. No way was I going to be a monster.

But the blood called. Every pump of the heart sung out to me. The twins must've saw my hand twitch and they began pulling me back. Of course I was too strong for them and quickly ripped my hand away.

"MERCY." They hiss and I look over at them, my scalera slowly bubbling into black. I blink, fighting the craving down, digging my elongated, and sharp, nails into the palm of my hand.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:24 am

A deep breath rose in my chest and I began to grow lost in what I was doing. It dind't feel wrong anymore. Killing humans was just like killing vampires. They were all the same now that she was here.

I shoved the hankercheif that was in my back pocket into his mouth so the screams were muffled.

"Never pull a knife of me" I hiss, bringing the knife down on another finger. I wanted this to keep doing, but I knew he would be dead soon. I gave a dark laugh. The blood, it was everywhere, like it was meant to paint the darkness. I drove the knife in his chest, as deep as I oculd, before repeating, over and over again.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:43 am

I could hear the screams and Faith stabbing the guy too many times to count.

"Go get her out of there." I say to the twins and they shuffle over to her and I lean against the wall for a moment, sitting down. I had to fight the urges to not drain the body fully... THe smell though...It was so inviting...
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 am

ooc- Sorry D: My laptop charger broke and I was unable to fix it last night.

ic-

I had been pulled out of my thoughts and actions by a pair of hands on both my shoulders. I gritted my teeth, looking over as I tried get get out of their grasp.

I didn't know why I was so angry. I felt as if I had to right so many wrongs that this was just a start. I had ended up killing someone when I was only trying to get her to run off with me. Of course, my plan may have been stupid, but I hadn't really thought about it before it had to be pulled into action.

"God, there's so much blood! How can she stand it?" I heard a voice, that seeed farmiliar, but in my state I couldn't tell.

"Get off me" I growled, trying to get out of their reach.

"What are we supposed to do with her? She's covered in blood, and I don't think Mercy wants her"
    My eyes widened at their words and I shook my head, trying to force from their grip.

"Faith! Stop Fighting!We're trying to help you" His words made me fight even more. I needed to make sure she was okay. There was so much blood, I hadn't even thought about it. I finally got free from their grip and ran. I tripped lightly and there were grunts from behind me.

"Mercy" The word slipped from my lips in a whisper as I looked through the darkness for her.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:29 pm

The monster inside of me growled darkly, and part of the growl escaped slowly from my clamped jaw. Blood. Blood.... Blood...

Thoughts of draining the bodies filled my mind, they entertained the thought of me becoming brutally mindless and maybe Faith was right.

Faith was right.

Vampires are monsters, we're mindless leeches... The struggle to stay in control was taking a lot out of me and I slowly rocked back and forth.

I hear my name call somewhere, and I was drawn slowly into reality again, no matter how much I tried to stay in the dark corners of my mind.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:29 pm

I took in a deep rbeath as I watched the grass belowl me. I screamed, feeling all the anger at the stupidity rise through my body.

"Faith!" The voices were behind me, and I wasn't going to wait for them to catch up. I took in a deep breath, looking up as I saw her in the shadows, fightint herself. I gritted my teeth, stumbling as I ran to her.

"I don't care" I whipsered the words. I didn't care whath appened to me. I had to keep her from ripping the town apart. I slid infront of her, taking in a slow breath.

"Mercy, Baby, look at me" I took in a deep breath, pulling my hands to her cheeks raising her to look at me.
    "Please. Think about what you're doing. I held the necklace infront of her a small smile on my lips.

"I-I got you your jewlery...I-I can buy you a new something, something not silver. Just, please, think of other things. I- don't want to have to hurt you. Remember whene we would go to the ice cream parlor and share a shake? R-Remember that? And we'd always argue over which was the best?"

My voice quivered and I looked into her eyes. I hoped she would come to her senses if I just talked to her.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 am

My chin was slowly pushed up and I found myself looking into Faith's eyes.

Her words were slow, desperate... I could smell a bit of fear leaking from every pore of her bloodied body. I could drink her sorrow from a golden cup. I silently watch her coral lips, I could almost see the words falling out of them, they slide out, leathery and hit the ground with a clash. I grit my teeth as the necklace dangles in front of my eyes, then she reminds me of the times we spent at the ice cream parlor...

I nod, not saying a word. I dug my nails into my palms, the skin pulled and pinched, slowly tearing, making nail marks; I felt no pain.

I was afraid to open my mouth, my fangs were ready to burst out of their gums.. If I opened my mouth, hell would break lose.

I knew it would.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:03 pm

She didn't speak.

That was understanable since she was afraid to move at all. I took in a deep breath as I looked to the other that were slowly inching down the alleyway.

"Please help me" I pleaded witht he two and they shook their heads. They seemed to want to run.

I turned back, looking to her a moment, running a hand over her cheek quietly She was cool, somethign I wasn't used to. Her skin was usually warm and smooth.

I shook my head, feeling like I was about to cry.
    "This is my fault" I muttered quietly under my breath.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:52 pm

I shake my head, "Not... Your...Fault." I breath.

"Let's," I take another breath that I didn't need, "Get you cleaned up."

My body had gone into overdrive. I was pretty shaken up, and my hands were clammy.

"Not your fault... Mine..." I say, forcing my body to stand and I lean against the wall slightly as I stand up fully. I look over at her, the cut on her neck seemed enticing but I kept the distance between us.

"Walk..." I whisper quietly as I turn and start walking towards her apartment.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:59 pm

It seemed as if she was about to break. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath as she stumbled. She repeated the words.

Not your fault
    The words echoed into my mind and I shook my head, coughing lightly.

"No.No! Go-Go to where-ever it is you go when you aren't in the city. J-Just until I can get cleaned up... I-I don't want you to have to deal with this, with me."

My voice was quiet and frantic as I ran after her, grabbing one of her hands, trying to stop her.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:15 pm

I frown, shaking my head.

"No..." I say, "If I go anywhere... Chaos will happen." I say, my words seem to hover above my head, they floated out of my mouth and I couldn't seem to really grasp what was going on.

I kept walking, dragging her along as she clung onto my wrist.

"You need cleaning..." I say through gritted teeth.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:20 pm

I gritted my teeth, trying to dig my feet into the ground as I'm dragged along. I took in a deep breath, shaking my head.

"Please...You-I don't want you like that. Do something. I need you to...keep away from people while I clean up, or-or I don't know! How can I help?"

I pleaded with her, taking in a deep breath as I stumbled closer to ehr.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:36 pm

I sigh, "You can help by cleaning up the blood." I say quietly.

I continue walking, clearing my head, and falling into the rhythm of my walking. I fell into the sound of my quick step against the cold city concrete.

I fell into depths of my mind, shutting off my brain... I didnt even breath, because it wasn't right for a vampire to breath. Why waste energy doing something I didnt even need to?

I continue walking, clearly engaged in finding my happy place.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:42 pm

I took in a short breath, giving a sigh as I looked to the moon a moment. I stopped as she seemed to walk into the darkness until I turned, and dashed throguh the darkness.

I would hurry. I took in a deep rbeath, a sigh on my lips as I looked to the darkness a moment. I shook my head as I slid, lightly, pulling to the street corenr. Someone would clean up the body before someone found it. I shook my head, throwing myself into the door. I took in a deep rbeatha s I ran up the stairs, and down the hall. Cleaning the blood was my job now.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:51 pm

I continued walking, I didn't slow down, and I didn't look back. A drunk couple passes me by and I walk right in front of them --- they're too in love and drunk to notice me. I knew she had left but clearing my mind of her scent was all I needed to do.

I kept walking, walking...walking walking....

I felt the air rush between the buildings and through my hair. I put my hoodie over my head and continue walking.

Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:04 am

The water was on and my clothes were off only a few moments after I locked the door. I looked up to noticed crimson in my silver hair. I took in a feep breath, shaking my head as I waited a few moments bfore jumping in. I wouldn't get out until the water ran clear once again.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:30 pm

"You can't go on like this." A voice darts between my reality and the enclosed spaces in my mind.

I recognized the voice, my Creator... I frown slightly.

"Most vampires would've snapped under that pressure." I say flatly.

"Yes... But you're not most vampires..." He says quietly.

"What do you mean by that?"

"When I changed you," He starts slowly, "You hated me at first. You probably don't remember it, many newborns cannot remember their first few months as a vampire... You hated the taste of blood, you did not kill... All you wanted was to be back with... that human girl."

"I somewhat remember..." I say, my eyes keeping straight ahead as I continue to walk.

"You did not ever give in to the ravenous beast inside, you always fought it..." He says, "That is why you have great control for a newborn vampire. You didn't want the change, and you didn't want to become a ''monster'' as you call it." He shrugs.

"That just means I have self control."

"Yes...."

"So it's nothing special about me."

"No, there is." He says, "Besides the obvious."

Me in love with a hunter. Yeah, that was pretty obvious I suppose.

I shrug, turning to him, snatching him by the throat quickly, slamming him against the brick of the building.

"You turned me into this... I didn't want anything to do with it." I growl.

He smiles, "You actually begged for it. You just don't remember."

My eyes widen slightly and I step away from him. I did not...

"I. Did. Not." I say, irritated with his snarky smile and his impolite behavior.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:29 am

My breathing was ragged. I hadn't even given myself a chance to breath before I threw myself into the water. I coughed lightly as the steam got to my throat, making me sigh.

"You're so stupid!" I hissed the words quietly as my eyes closed and I let myself lean against te tile wall. I didn't like it. I didn't want this. I didn't want to put her in the spotlight.

There was a knocking on my door and I looked up. It wasn't Mercy, no, the knocking on the front door was frantic.
    "Faith!" The twins both yelled from the hallway in unison. Ii sighed quietly, shaking my head.

There was a flick of the lock and the two seemed to stumble in by the sounds. I took in a deep breath.

"I'm in the shower" I spoke and they spoke quietly among themselves. I took in a deep breath and one knocked on the door.

"We'll just be out here then" They spoke queitly; I didn't even know their names.

I looked up to grab the shampoo I had only been using a few months. I stopped using her favorite when we stopped living together; when she stopped living altogether.

I rubbed it between my plams before sudzing it in my hair.
    "If you want to talk anytime soon, I'd come in now" I spoke simply, and one of them gave a smal grunt in discomfort.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:35 am

"I'm afraid you did, sweetheart." He chuckles and I give him a look of disgust.

"Now, now," He says, his piercing blue eyes cut into me, opening me up, unlocking my secrets that were trapped in my mind, "Don't be so ashamed."

"I'm not." I grumble, flattening my voice and my attitude out again.

He smiles.

Why was he smiling? My eyes narrow.

"Would you like to go for a run?"

I look down for a moment and back at him, "Well... If you're here now, I feel it'd be awful dickish of me to say no... So I'm politely going to say..." I look up thoughtfully, "Mmm.. oh, right... Fuck. Off." I say with a growl and push past him.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:45 am

I coud tell something was covering his eyes as he grunted, accidentally running into the sink. I tooki n a short breath as I looked to the steam, it was covering anything you could see or might want to.

"Um...Are you okay?" My head was leaned back into the water as I heard his voice. He stood awkwardly in the doorway.

"What was up with all that blood? Why was she freaking?" I sighed quietly as my eyes opened a moment before I leaned to the wall again.

"She hates blood." I spoke simply and the two seemed to go 'ahh' at the same time.
    "She gets sick when she sees it"They were taking the fact that I killed someone very easily.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:56 am

"It might not work between you two."

The sentence stops me in my tracks.

"What are you saying, Deez?" I ask flatly.

"I can see it in your eyes, you know what I'm talking about... Our imprint of when I changed you also gives it away. Don't play dumb with me." He giggles darkly.

I was about to throw a hissy fit with him but I realized he was much stronger then me.

"Oh, c'mon, don't act stupid. She's a hunter, you're a vampire. She's a human and you're a monster." He shrugs, shoving his hands into his jean pockets, the leather jacket around his shoulders making a squeaky sound as he does so.

I clench my jaw tightly.

"Always knew how to push my buttons." I say, slightly grinding my teeth together angrily as I do so.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:01 am

I had finnished. Washing out the last of the conditioner made me grow finnished with my shower. The water was warm, nice on my stiff back. I took in a deep breath as I looked to the steam.
    "Okay. Get out." I spoke simly, and there was a sharp movement from behind the first, and he fell backwards, the door falling shut.

I giggled quietly as i pulled the water off, a small smile on my lips as I looked around a moment. It would be fun if Mercy wasn't what she was, but I could deal with this, all of this.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:08 am

I lean against the side of Faith's apartment building and stare at Deez.

He smirks, "I'll always be close."

"Will you help me out with this?"

He frowns, "My job is to protect you and get you through the newborn stage, not be your OMGLOLBFFL." He turns away from me and swings into the darkness of the alley.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:16 am

I took light steps out of the tub, looking around a moment with a sigh. Nothing really had changed. Of course, the color of the bathroom was green where it had been purple, the bathtub had been replaced with all the rugs.
    Maybe I had gone overboard on the whole Mercy thing.

I took in a deep breath, shaking my head as I pulled next to the sink, looking at myself int he mirror. I looked like hell walking.

"What do you think she's doing in there?"
    "Dude! I don't know. She just fucking cut a dudes finger off, I don't think I care."
    "But she's our friend"
    "I never said I was going to the cops or anything man.."

The voices walked away and I lost them, wrapping a towel around my body, I turned to myself for guidance. It wasn't the best thought, nor the worst I had ever had.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:51 am