2015!

Twist and Turns

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Faith Smile

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Re: Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:18 am

ooc - babe i'm sorry i am sooo tired. <3

night
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:19 am

ooc- Night love Razz Sleep well.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:06 pm

I sigh, kicking an old cigarette bud across the ground and stand there for a moment.

Blah, I look around and with a flash I'm gone and running down the street, probably going about a mile a minute...

I was running to my parent's house just to see how they were doing.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:15 pm

The rings under my eyes made me flinch. I had nothing but a bruise on my head from where I hit the dumpster the night before. I took in a deep breath, shakingy head as I looked to the sky a moment. It was white, of course, but I didn't really care.

I shook my head as I stumbled from the bathroom in a simple towel. I needed clothing, and I needed to get out of here.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:35 pm

I shot down the road, feeling like an unstoppable force.

Of course I wasn't unstoppable. A bit of holy water, and a stake could've stopped me all together... I push the thought into the back of my mind as i darted down the familiar roads, my feet directing me on where to go.

I hit my house and quietly looked into the window.

My parents were sitting in the living room, my dad's arm over my mom's shoulder. The glow of the TV was bright as I watched the back of their heads. They seemed worn out, tired as my mom grabbed for her glass of wine. I sigh, and walk towards the side of the house, and climbed up the side of the wall slowly, the vines making it easy to grasp and climb up.

I peered into my little brothers room and he was asleep in his bed. I quietly tap on the window and he jolts up.

"Wahh..." He stops, his little five year old legs sliding out of the bed as his eyes lock on me.

"Nicco..." I say quietly, a smile on my face.

He smiles back, "Mercy?" He asks, stumbling over to the window and he cracks it open a bit, "Mercy you're home!" He says, getting excited.

I shake my head, "But, Mercy can't stay here for very long. I came to say hi to you."

He frowns, examining me, "You different."

I nod slowly, "Yes, and I am not supposed to come home, ok? Don't tell mom and dad."

He eyes me up and nods.

"Mercy...I've been having the bad dreams again..." He frowns slightly.

"I'm sorry sweetie." I say, watching his almond eyes tear up, "Just remember what I told you, the scary monsters can't hurt you if you don't let them inside." I say quietly.

Now I was the scary monster, I realized it.

"Now, go back to bed, okay Nicco?" I ask him and he nods, kissing me on the cheek.

"G'night Mercy." He turns back around and snuggles into his blankets again, cuddling the stuffed bear I gave him for christmas the year before.

I close the window slowly and slide down the vines again and hit the ground with a small thud.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:01 pm

A deep breath rose in their chest as they saw me walking clad in a robe. I didn't understand whY though. Most people found it odd that I was okay with people seeing me whenever. I had nothing to hide.

I laughed at the stupidity of my thoughts. It was as if I had nothing better to do. Of course I didn't, because I probably wouldn't be able to see Mercy again either. I shook my head, pulling the robe from my shoulders.

I looked around, pulling more clothing from where it hung in the closet. If I was lucky, I could skip town. I sighed quietly, taking in a deep breath. It wasn't normal for me to be so bipoloar, but I felt like I had to keep her safe now. I shook my head, pulling on the t-Shirts before pulling my dark cloak over the whole outfit. I pulled all the hunting equipment I owned into the compartments, and pulled a gun into it's holster onto my leg.

I smiled lightly as I walked from the closet with whispers from the twins.

"Thank you boys, but I don't think I'll be needing anymore help" I spoke simply, walking back into the bathroom to apply make-up, once again.

I pulled the small pump on my perfume bottle onto my neck before replacing the top. I puled the duffle bag from the top shelf of the bathroom closet, throwing all the make-up and perfume I owned in one of the pockets. I shook my head as I heard words.

"Let's just go! We don't need to help her anymore."
    "But what happens when Mercy comes back?"
    "Dude, Just C'mon!"

I smiled lightly as I heard the door open. I walked from the bathroom, pulling back toward my step-in closet. I would take as many clothes as I could, then bolt

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:53 pm

I trudge back, shoving my hands in my jean pockets with a sigh.

I run far enough, hitting the old park Faith and I use to hang out at. I sit on one of the swings and push myself back and forth slightly with my foot. My eyes drift up to the sky and I sigh, leaning against the cool chain of the swing.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:10 pm

I sigh quietly, taking in a deep breath. I pulled a hand through my hair as I zipped the bag up. I looked around a moment before smiling lightly.

I turned around, taking in the sight of my apartment before I threw the hood over my head, pulling out of the apartment buiding. I sihed quietly, shaking my head as I started to run from the apartment.

ooc- That outfit I forgot to post

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Things were complicated. And I hated it. Everything used to be simple, wonderful... I look up at the stars, and take a deep breath in and let it out slowly and as I got mesmerized in the stars, I began to notice how some things were still the same. I noticed how it could be simple if I just forgot about what made everything complicated.

Love? Simple.

Feelings for her? Simple.

Running away from this mess? Simple.

Starting fresh? Totally easy peasy.

I smile at the thought and swing a bit more, the quiet creak of the swing moving back and forth comforted me.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Darkness flooded into my vision as I took a step into the cool of the night. The chill was aparent. It sunk into your skin and chille you to the bone. I shook my head, would she have to deal with that? I sighed quietly, of course not. She didn't care about the cold.

"Just keep going Faith" The words escaped from a place that wasn't my mind. I took in a deep breath, smiling lightly at the thought of being able to keep her happy. I could start over since it seemed to be a sign from god that we weren't destined to start over together.

"I'll miss her though" The woulds escaped my lips and I sighed lightly. Why did I feel so guilty? Why did I feel as if I was doing the wrong thing.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Yet the problems surrounding love made it complicated. Being what I was made it complicated.

My childish instincts suddenly over come me, and I remember when I was younger how I would swing at night in my backyard and wish that I could launch myself high into the sky away from the world. My feet would leave the ground and never touch again... I could be free...

I grasp on the cool metal of the chains and swing a bit higher, maybe if I swung high enough I could launch myself away from here...
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:45 pm

There was darkness as I ran. There was no way to see with trees and bushes in my way. I shook my head as I looked to the sky. This town was too small, I needed to get to a bigger one.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:08 am

I launched myself off of the swing as soon as I got high enough and basically flew into the sky.

I laughed slightly, my bare feet enjoying the rushing air below me as I quickly reached the ground. I hit it with a thud, and toppled over myself, pretty much in laughing hysterics by this point. I had never had so much fun in a real long time...
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:23 am

I hated not having a car now. I never really saw the need. I took in a deep breath, pulling toward the darkness of a small forest. I was almost out of town. I just needed to pass through one of the parks to get there.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:26 am

I drink out of a flask I had stole out of Deez's pocket. I giggle, downing the drink, it must've been enchanted with something because normally vampires can withstand normal alcohol.

I sit up and lean against a tree, singing. I didn't care anymore. I felt drunk and my speech slurred as I sang some song I had heard on the radio.

"I need another sttoryy... Something to get off mah chest... Mahhh life is kinda boring, its something that I can confess..." I take in a another deep drink, and continue, "Although my sleeves are stained grey from all the truth that I've saiiiidddddd!"

I stop, realizing I didn't know the rest of the lyrics and giggle to myself.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:39 am

I stopped as I entered a small clearing. It must've been the beginning of the park. I heard somethign. It was a noise, like someone was yelling the words of a song. I shook my head, it must've been a local drunk.

I continued on, walking through the park as I listened to the song. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath. I knew that voice. It wasn't something I had heard in awhile.

I came to see movement near a tree. I tookin a deep rbeath. There was no way I was hallucinating. I gasp quietly.

"Mercy?"

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:44 am

"Mmmm?" I ask, throwing down the flask, still humming the song. I honestly couldn't think of the lyrics and I look up at her. A bubble of giggles floats through my lips and I smile sweetly.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:50 am

A shook my head, taking in a deep breath. I started to run, dropping the bag.
    "Mercy! What are you doing" She had dropped somethign and I stumbled, trying to keep myself up.

"What happened to you?" I grabbed her by the arms, looking her up and down. There was something on her breath, it smelled of booze.

"I didn't know vampires could get drunk" I whispered quietly

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:52 am

I notice her drop the bag, and I ignore all her questions, "Where were ya goin with all your shit piled into that bag?" I ask flatly, licking my lips as she grabbed me by the arms.

"Oh, and we can...But the drink has to be enchanted or some shit like that.... Because... Then its better." I shrug slightly with a giggle.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:54 am

I sighed quietly. Well now I felt like complete and utter shit. If it hadn't been by coincidence that I walked through here I would have let her wake up the next morning with no clue of where I had gone.

I she spoke of my bag and it hit me again.
    "C'mon. I need to get you home love. I don't need a drunk newborn on the streets" I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I pulled closer to her side to try and pull her along.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:58 am

I frown, "No..." I stand up straight, my eyes glossy, "Where were you going?" I ask, my voice cold and stern, yet my slurred speech almost made it comical.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am

I shook my head, taking in a deep breath. If I told her she'd deffinatly be mad.

"I was sending a few clothes over to a friend in...Biars" I spoke , pulling on her waist trying to get her to budge.

"Come on Mercy, come home with me."

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:10 am

I don't budge from my spot, "You lie..." I say sadly, my eyes dropping to the dirt ground.

"I can tell when you're lying..." My voice is a hush as I stand there, a wind sweeping through and pushing the hair in my face. I pick up the empty flask and slip out of her grip.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 am

This was horrid. It was bad enough she knew when I lied, but now she was stronger than I was. I rushed after her. I took in a deep breath, shaking my head.

'Mercy, please. I need you to come with me" I sighed, wanting to scream. I shook my head, pulling ahead of her.

"Listen to me, Please!"

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:23 am

She darts in front of me and I stop, my eyes drift up to her. She probably expected me to push past her and keep walking, instead I stop dead in my tracks and stare her dead in the eye, to the point where it could make someone uncomfortable.

"I'm listening." My voice is hollow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:27 pm