2015!

Twist and Turns

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Faith Smile

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: Twist and Turns

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:31 am

A deep, shaky breath ran through my lips. How was I to explain this? She gave me this hard look, and I coughed lightly.

"I wanted to run away with you Mercy. I-I couldn't find you. I was looking." I shook my head, taking in a deep rbeath.

"Please- Will you promise to come back with me? We can skip town tomorrow. I want to get out of here!"

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:37 am

I look at her, unblinking, and listen to her proposal. I nod quietly, "Yes..." I say, dropping the flask with a sigh.

"I will come with you." My voice warms up to a luke-warm tone and I lick my lips a bit, flicking the bangs out of my eyes.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:40 am

I smiled, a large, happy smile. I jumped slightly, wrapping both arms around her neck in a small embrace.

"Thank you" I whispered the words before pulling myself away. I walked quickly to the large bag, pulling it onto my shoulder. I shook my head.

"I didn't know if you had any clothes, or where to find them. I would have gotten some if I knew where to look" I spoke before pulling her hand into mine.

"You need sleep. C'mon, the sun's almost up"

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:48 am

She throws her arms around me in an embrace and I smile quietly. I notice the sun rising up and I nod as we start to walk back into the city.

I yawn slowly, the drink taking its affect on me, I had always been a sleepy drunk after getting really buzzed. I keep walking though, squeezing her hand gently.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:54 am

My eyes had closed. So much for slipping out without a trace. I sighed at my thoughts, pulling toward the apartments. They weren't far off, but neither was sunrise. I felt the squeeze of my hand and Ilooked back, a small smile on my lips.

"I guess this is payback...Accept I was probably a little less of a decent drunk" I giggled lightly as I looked up to the sky a moment. It had been a long while since I had seen the sun. Of course, now I had seen it twice in two days.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:59 am

I shake my head, "I don't believe in payback." I say with a small shrug.

I stay in the shadows as the sun begins to rise slowly but surely. I look over at her, "Y'know... You can go out in the sun if you want. I'll just stay inside." My eyes dart back down the ground, such'a burden I was...
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:02 am

Her words hit me. Had I really forgotten so much about her? I took in a deep breath, pulling along beside her. I had ben lost in my own world as I heard her comment. I stopped, looking over to her as I noticed how I lingered in the shadows with her. If this is what it took...

"No, I think I'm doing swell right here thanks" I gave her a small, reassuring smile before continuing to walk with her.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:16 am

I frown, "Are you sure? I don't mean to be such'a drab..."

I was pretty embarassed by the whole situation to be fully honest. I felt like I couldn't do anything, I slip my hood over my head to protect myself from the sun and shove my free hand into my hoodie pocket.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:26 am

I sighed as we grew closer to our destingation.

"Whatever it takes love" I smiled quietly at the thought. Her? a drab? Impossible.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:38 am

She smiles at me and I cant help but smile back. I slip into the apartment building and keep the door open for her.

When she gets in I close the door and we walk up to her room quietly.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:35 am

A deep breath rose in my chest as I walked past her into the apartment building. This was something I hadn't seen in a very long time. Usually I was the irresponsible one. Usually I was the one to go out and have a drink after work and come home with a pretty good buzz.

I sighed quietly. I did depend on her alot before, didn't I? I looked to her as I started up th stairs. A small smile pulled onto my lips, and I smiled.

"Would you like to shower before you get into bed? It may help you in the morning" I looked to her, unsure if she understood to what I was reffering. It didn't matter. If she didn't want to, I'd let her sleep for as long as she needed to.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:14 pm

I laugh lightly as we walk up the stairs, "Shower sounds nice..." I say, chewing on my lower lip...

Come to think of it, I hadn't showered in a while... Did I smell? OH b-ah-geezus... I probably did... I probably smelled like mother nature herself... Y'know.. Dirt... Grass... all covered over with perfume... Mostly dirt though... Did vampires get sweaty? I hadn't yet... Maybe its like a secret sweat...

The stupid thoughts raced through my mind, and I suddenly wondered why I was so nervous about all of this, she had taken me in for a second chance... Didn't she?
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:22 pm

I gave her a light smile, a giggle on my lips.
    "Cmon then!" I pulled open the door, tugging her inside.
    I dopped the bog onto the ground, a giggle on my lips.
    "I'll be starting your water. I guess there are night clothes in the closet still." I spoke, a smile on my lips as I turned to escape to the bathroom.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:34 am

I let a light laugh escape my lips and walk over to the closet grabbing pj's for both of us. I watch her swiftly move into the bathroom and I sigh with a small laugh, throwing the pj's on the bed and stepping into the bathroom.

I watch her for a moment and lean in the doorway, raising an eyebrow.

"My dear," I giggle quietly, "We must stay quiet about this, the neighbors might hear us." I give a quirky smile.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:13 pm

I took in a deep breath, shakin gmy head. The water ran warm and I flicked the small lever and water ran from the shower head. I turned on heel, starting to walk from the bathroom.

I cut my walk short, looking up to her. I hadn't expected her standing there, nor had expected those words out of her mouth. My mouth dropped and I shook my head.

"I-I thought you were taking a shower..alone" I looked her up and down a moment, shaking my head. Was she still drunk or was she being serious?

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Her jaw drops at the words coming out of my mouth and she was probably wondering if it was the alcohol talking... But that was wearing off quickly.

"If you wish." I joke with a small wink, a smirk flashes on my face.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:57 pm

she was being flirtatious. This was something I hadn't heard in awhile. The witty comments and pip in her step. It made me smile. I missed it about her. I missed everything about her frankly. I took in a deep breath before shaking my head.
    My eyes shot to the floor and I tried to walk around her.
    "I don't think you should drink anymore."

Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:58 pm

she was being flirtatious. This was something I hadn't heard in awhile. The witty comments and pip in her step. It made me smile. I missed it about her. I missed everything about her frankly. I took in a deep breath before shaking my head.
    My eyes shot to the floor and I tried to walk around her.
    "I don't think you should drink anymore."

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:18 pm

I grab her by the waist and kiss her gently.

"Who said I was still drunk?" I ask, a glint of humor sparks in my eyes.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:39 am

I felt a hand on my waist, pulling me closer to her. It had been awhile since she had swept me off my feet, and I was glad this wasn't one of the literal times. I felt cool lips for a light second before my eyes opened.

"Well you usually aren't, but you seem to be acting rather fond of me" I spoke, hoping the words came out corectly as I pulled my hands to her shoulders.

"Your water will get cold if you wait too long. You know how 'everyone seems to want to take a shower when you do'.
    I was slightly surprised I could remember her exact words. It had been so long since the days when cold water was the only thing we had most the time. I gave a light smile, shaking my head. I missed the little things.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:44 am

I frown, "But everyone likes to steal my hot water, you know how the world revolves around me, Faithy." I say with a smirk as she slides her hands onto my shoulders.

I laugh a little, looking down for a moment and my bangs fall over my eyes a bit.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:52 am

"It does Mercy-It truely,truely does" I flushed lightly. My eyes shot to the side, making my head turn. I hated it when I got like this. It reminded me of when before we were dating. I was just some nerd girl that couldn't keep from stumbling over words when she talked to someone through the Drive-Thru.

I had changed. I was happy for such a change, it was for the better, the best some may say.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:00 am

I smile as I watch her face flush into a rosy pink and I kiss her on the cheek.

"Now, now, since you have declined my request, I shall be taking a shower now." I push her out of hte bathroom by the waist with a light laugh.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:09 am

Her lips on my cheek cooled them slightly but it never made the color go away. A deep rush of air ran through my lips as she pulled my along, leaving me alone outside the shower.

"Have fun" I spoke with a smirk as I turned to watch the door shut. I wondered if she had ever had the chance to sleep as a vampire. Did she really need to? In all this time I hadn't thought of it. I simply killed them. I shook my head, walking toward the bed for clothing. Now I could change and get itno my nice cozy bed.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:19 am

I slip off my clothes and get into the shower. The warm water against my cool skin tingled a bit and I took my time as I washed my hair and my body, noticing most of the dirt that was coming off. Steam rose from the shower and I enjoyed the warmth of it. Humming a song, I grab a new razor and shave as well. Not that I really needed to, just because it felt normal.

I then get out of the shower and grab a towel, drying myself off and wrapping it around my body. I wipe the steam off the mirror and notice how moonlight pale I had become, apparently my ''tan'' was really just dirt. I run a comb through my tangled hair and towel dried it. I slip into the pj's I had stole from Faith and then turn on the vent and turn off the light in the bathroom, stepping out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:54 am