2015!

Con-Artist

Melanie
    Cookie Monster (:♥

Con-Artist

Post by Melanie on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Setting: You and I are dating. I just finished college, while you never went. Why? Because you're with me, 'the money.' You weren't given much of a choice to start dating me, because you and your father are con-artists, and you've kept it a secret from me the whole time. I come from a wealthy family, and you both know this. You're father practically forced you to start dating me, get the money, and then disappear forever. But so far, you've come up with no cash. Now, your father is pushing for marriage, giving you mixed feelings. You don't want to let down your father, but you don't want to scam the girl you're falling for, and leave her forever.
    Start: Your father just told you to propose, and I'm on my way over.

*Started, with Devon Smile
    (Side note; don't delete the one on the AB we can check it for references and what not. I don't want to copy paste it Razz)
    Very Happy

Re: Con-Artist

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 pm

"Couldn't be more perfect my love." He smiled but could feel Melanie's fathers eyes drilled on him.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:03 am

"And we could have it in the backyard, in the garden," my mom said. I smiled, the garden at my parents house was my favorite place to hand out during the summer when I was growing up. All the flowers would be in bloom and it was the prettiest thing ever. "And we could rent a tent or even have the reception in the house..." she continued I smiled. I knew that this was going to be perfect.

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:08 am

He smiled widely. "You deserve the best." He kissed her hand.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:27 pm

"We both do," I replied to him, smiling. "We're in this together now, forever."
    "Aren't they just the sweetest Mark?" My mom cooed. I smiled up at my parents and saw my dad nod. "They sure are," he replied as the waiter showed up and took all of our orders.

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:30 pm

His tone of got Devon feeling incredibly guilty. "Umm..hun I just forgot something I had to do in the morning..." He had to get out of here.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:09 pm

"I'll come with you I have to go to work anyway..." I told him. I stood up and gave each my mom and dad a hug. "I'm so sorry, we'll make it up to you a promise," I told them . "I'll call you later," I said taking Devon's hand and pulling him out of the restaurant. "Are you alright?" I asked him once we were safely outside. "You've been acting jumpy all morning..."

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:41 am

Devon nodded and took Melanie's hand. "See you later future mom and dad." He said smirking.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Mind if I skip ahead a few months? Like to the wedding...
    It would create more drama...You with my dad, since your still going through with everything...

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:09 pm

YES XP

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:23 pm

okay you never answered Razz I wasn't sure if I was aloud!! XD

bic: "So what do you think?" I asked Jenny as I stepped out of the bathroom, connected to my room, in my parents house. This was were we decided to have the wedding after all. I had gotten my hair done this morning, it was half up, half down, it was curled with a lily placed in it. I had just finished putting on my dress and we were just about ready to get things started. "You look beautiful," Jen replied. "Devon's one lucky guy."

ooc: DRESS: http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.weddingdressgown.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/simple-wedding-dresses-pictures.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.weddingdressgown.org/wedding-gown/attachment/simple-wedding-dresses-pictures&usg=__DjuDMAZ9qxXAjGaQUxuJVXxooRc=&h=500&w=360&sz=87&hl=fr&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=xqhMZDAD9UhOhM:&tbnh=197&tbnw=142&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwedding%2Bdress%2Bsimple%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dfr%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D816%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=614&vpy=185&dur=384&hovh=262&hovw=188&tx=110&ty=178&ei=6Zq4TKHEG8fdngeuyuHDDQ&oei=6Zq4TKHEG8fdngeuyuHDDQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:51 pm

It was Devon's lucky day. The envy of several men. Yes he was about to tie the knot with an amazing woman. He looked at himself in the mirror fixing his bow tie. He and Melanie woukd have the time of their lives. His daydream was shattered quickly with the voice of his father.
    "Well Dev, we nearly done. Managed a plan to get a load of her dough yet?"
    Devon sighed, "Can't you just let me enjoy this wedding?"
    "In the name of victory yes. Don't tell me you want to back out?"
    "No I'm in Dad."
    "Good." He tapped his sons shoulder. "See you outside."
    Devon nodded.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:45 pm

"You ready?" she asked me. I took a deep breath and nodded, definitely, I told her nodding. "Then lets go!" she exclaimed handing me my bouquet and picking up her own. She opened the door and followed her out, finding my dad in the hallway. He smiled at me as he looked me up and down. "You look beautiful," he said. I grinned, "Thank you daddy." For a while I had thought there was something wrong between my dad and Devon, but now not so much. They seemed to get along and I was happy. We went downstairs to the kitchen where Jen gave me a hug before she walked out into the garden along with my other brides maids. Traditional wedding music started playing moments later and my dad glanced at me. "Ready?" he asked. I smiled and nodded before we walked out the back door. I walked down the isle arm in arm with my dad and couldn't help but grin at the sight of Devon waiting for me at the other end. We finally made it to the alter, where my dad took off my veil and kissed my cheek before placing my hand into Devon's. I smiled at him and gave his hand a squeeze. It was finally going to be official, he was mine and no one elses.

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Devon was standhng, waiting for his wife to be. Seeing her walk down towards him simply took his breath. She was beautiful, more than that...Gorgeous than ever. He did his best to keep his mouth closed. Her father was handing her to him. For a split second he could have sworn her father giving him a warning glare. Devon ignored it and looked into Melanie's eyes."This is it." He said smiling at her.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:36 pm

I grinned at him. "I know," I said. "It's about time too." I squeezed his hand and turned to the priest. Things went smoothly, we said our vows and our 'I do's' and I was grinning from ear to ear when he made it official. "I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." That was it. I was Devon's and he mine.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Devon turned to face Melanie. His heart was racing as he looked into her eyes. Yes it was official. "Melanie Calaway..."He murmured as he held her to kiss softly.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:52 pm

"Sounds perfect doesn't it?" I had time to murmur quietly before he pressed his lips to mine,causing the crowd to erupt into applause. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck holding myself to him. "I love you," I whispered when we finally pulled away.

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Devon looked into her eyes and whispered, "I love you too." The strange thing about him saying it was that he genuinely actually meant it.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:46 pm

I grinned up at him and squeezed his hand. "Come on," I said tugging on his arm, urging him forwards to walk back down the aisle together as the crowd cheered for us.

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:54 pm

ooc-finally aisle I wanted to write that word and couldn't remember.

Devon smiled, followed along. His eyes met with his father. His heart sunk, but he made sure to keep face. Then Melanie's father. He still didn't approve but for the weddings sake and Melanie, he behaved.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Sorry!!! :O
    I totally forgot about this xD

bic: The reception was being held at the other end of the yard, under a large white tent. The music started and Devon and I headed out onto the dance floor for the first dance. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close to me, pressing my forehead to his. "You're officially mine now, you know," I pointed out to him smiling.

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:31 am

Everyone was out in the yard, it was time for the bride and groom's first dance. Melanie didn't lose a second once the music started playing. Her arms wrapped around Devon's neck, his hands around her waist, holding each other closely. They leaned on each others forehead and he smiled at what she had said. "Yes I know this." He brushed his lips over her face, seeking for her soft lips. He took his time enjoying them.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Here we go, I climbed back out of the whole Smile

bic: "I'm glad that you're mine," I said grinning at him as he pressed his forehead to mine. "Cause I love you," I whispered as his lips brushed mine. The camera's went wild then. Even through my closed eye lids I could see the flashes going off. I couldn't help but giggle into his lips and smile gently into the kiss.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:37 pm

He smiled against her soft lips while she giggled softly. His feet were light on the floor and guided them slowly and smooth on the dance floor. This was a moment in which he'll always cherish. Even after it's all over, he thought sadly. Today was today. That'll come later. He'll live this moment. "I love you too." He whispered. Flashes were all on them. Memories were being imprinted for them.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:59 pm

I'm here, sorry Razz

BIC: The rest of the night flew by in a blur. The laughing, partying, it was absolutely amazing. It really was the best night of my life, and the fact that it meant that I was going to spend the rest of forever with Devon made it that much better. We had just cut the cake and I grinned to myself as I touched Devon's nose with my fork, leaving some icing behind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:51 am