HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

High School Of The Dead

Jesseses

Update High School Of The Dead

Post by Jesseses on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Idea from a anime show =]So we are in school and the gates are closed. A teacher gets bitten by a zombie through the gate. The infection starts to spread. We have to find a way to survive and go somewhere safe. The whole school gets infected and we have to find a way out. Now the good thing is the cant see or smell us. They go by sound. One little noise can attract them. The only way to kill them is by hitting them on the head. If you hit any other part of the body they well still attack. They are also slow. (They don’t run but they are a little fast)

Roles
    Cheerleader:
    Jock:
    Rock: Alice[Engi],
    Nerd/outcast: Faith, Skye
    Popular: Lacey, Me,
    Class clown:
    Slut/player:
    Shy one:
    Quite one: ElJordo, Austin[Engi], Chris[Zerrow]

Relation
    Cousin: ElJordo
    Step sister (we don’t get along until now): Skye
    Best guy friend: Chris [Zerrow]
    Best girl friend: Lacey
    Friends: Alice & Austin[Engi]
    Ex:
    Boyfriend:
    Enemy:

^^School Uniform^^

Last edited by Angel Love on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Update Re: High School Of The Dead

Post by Engi on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:25 pm

I personally really like the Vampire Knight uniforms, but out of those I chose number two.
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:33 pm

I guess its #2 then..
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:39 pm

It was a regular school day. Everyone was in class. Almost everyone had a midterm test to take today. As usual, Angel was cutting class. She hanged out in the schools green house on the third floor. She watched people walk up to the school’s gate. A few staff’s goes up to the gate to see what the person wanted. He was probably drunk. It would not be the first time a drunken person tried to get in the school. All of sudden one of the teacher starts to yell. Angels head snaps up. She watches the staffs each other. “WTF” It was just like the movie Dawn of the Dead. She gets up running to go get Lacey. “Lacey!” she call out as she turns the corner, running to her class.

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:01 pm

Lacey is sitting in class, listening to the stupid teacher talk about Shakespeare, and is passing notes to the Jock that sits beside her. Lacey hears her name a couple of times coming from out the door, so she asks the teacher to leave. " May I please be excused, Mrs. Weatherington?"Lacey says, almost out the door."Yes, darling"Mrs.Weatherington says. Lacey walks out and almost runs into Angel. "What the hell is going on?"Lacey asks, staring at Angel mysteriously
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Angel reaches Lacey. She stops to catch her breath. “L-Lacey we need to go!” She looks out the window. “Like now!” she points out the window. “Something is happening. It’s like a zombie invasion or something.” Angel looks at Lacey a little scared “I saw the whole thing. How it got in the school.” she started to remember about the sword the principal have hanging on his wall. She knows how to use it. “I’m going to get the samurai sword Mr. Zen has in his office”

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Lacey looks frightned and looks up to you. Zombies? We need to do something!Lacey screams, jumping up and down. Well then lets go! We need to stop it before it bites anyone!Lacey starts running to Mr.Zen's office, looking scared at the same time.
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Alice sat in class as the teacher droned on and on about this equation and that rule and those signs. Math had never been her best subject. Nor had history, english, science, or anything else. Some girls ran in the hall, squealing and such towards the offices.
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Angel starts to run. She tripped trying to stop. She pulls lacey back “I think we might me too late. Now another way to his office?” she looks at lacey. Her heart started to beat like crazy. She heard people screaming. “Run!” she stops, walks back, and looks in the classroom. Angel takes a deep breath and walks inside “Good afternoon Ms. B, principal Zen would like to talk to Alice. Her mom is in school” Angel smiles sweetly. “Alright then. Alice take your stuff” she looks at me cautiously. Angel steps back. Once when Alice came out she whispers, “Come run with us. Now! We would explain in a few”
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:28 pm

"My... Mom?" She asked, standing up carefully. "Alright, sure, what ever." She said, just glad to be getting out of that class. She pushed her books into her bag and followed Lacey out of the room. "Where? Whats going on?" She asked, worried. "Is something wrong with my mother?"
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:29 pm

((Sorry, can I play two characters? I would love to try playing Austin and Alice in this one.))

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Lacey screams and walk into the classroom with Angel and stares at everyone and smile a bit. We get Alice and Lacey hugs her tightly then starts running. Okay! I know how to get to his office, but it's through the vents! It's the only way! Follow me!"Lacey screams, running through the hallways, dodgeing people and running to the closest vent opening, and Lacey climbs in.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 pm

There was a eep breath that escaped my lips as I read silently in the back of class. It wasn't a book from the library, no, I had worked in the office for six months just to be able to scrounge up enough money for this book.

The Zombie survival guide.

It read like art persuaded the eye. All was gone when I read and this was somethign that I liked to do, and often too. There were screams in the hallway and it seemed that class was dismissed, but I stayed in my seat. Everyone rushed out, well what seemed like everyone had, screaming in the hallways. I shook my head as I watched the pages of the book. It was dreafully easy to ignore others around you when they ignored you.

Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 pm

Oh yea my Bio Smile

Name: Angel
    Height: 5’6
    Hair (color/style): looks dark brown. Got side bangs; left. Medium curly hair.
    Eyes: brown mixed with a little hazel
    Jewerly/peircings: two piercing on my ears, so I have to earrings, a stud and a hoop. I got my belly button pierced
    Top: White long sleeve shirt and a female version black vest
    Bottom: Light ripped skinny jeans
    Coat/Jacket: Black cropped motorcycle jacket
    Shoes: black kitten heel boot
    Personality: shy at first, random, loud, outgoing
    Hobbies: movies, park, reading, writing, doodling, coloring, music, photography for fun
    Schools bio: loves sports and goes to every game. Became a cheerleader but got out after a year, I couldn’t stand it. Joined the schools self defense class. Got into a few fights.

And yes you can Engi
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:39 pm

“Oh god. The vent it is” Angel starts to run. “Alice your mom is okay I lied” as lacey kept screaming the zombies started to follow us. “Lacey stop screaming!” I walk into an empty room. “In her!”

ooc- Lacey just to let you know the zombies in this RP gets attracted to the smell of blood and noises. They cant see.

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:43 pm

ooc: ohhh okay sorry :/

Lacey gos into the empty classroom,pushing desks and chairs to the door so it holds for awhile. Lacey runs and shuts the blinds and comes over. Lacey notices on her arm that a zombie grabbed her and it left a wound with blood on it. Oh god, there is blood on me!"Lacey says softly, sitting on the floor.
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:43 pm

"Wait wait, we need to get Austin." She said, slowwing down. "I can't just leave him to be zombie bait. We need to go back."
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 pm

She looks at Lacey in shook “Wait what?” she goes over to her and looks at her arm. “Did they bite you?” Angel looks at Alice “Alright. We need to get Austin and… my sister. I can’t let her become a zombie” She walks to the vent “First we need to go get the sword. So I can attack the zombies as we go look for Austin and Skye.”
    Skye

Post by Skye on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Skye sat in the library, reading over 'Paper Towns' by John Green. Her legs were swung over the arm of a chair, the silence of the library comforting. The red arrow of the clock ticked with each second, the other two locked in place as she stared at it over the lenses of her glasses. Skye was left alone in the library, for the other three teachers were out at lunch. She looked back down to her book and heard a scream, but ignored it. It wasn't rare for a kid in school to scream loudly in the hallways over something idiotic. Then, another. And another. They sounded panicked, and were growing louder. She rolled her eyes and closed the book, folding the corner of the page. The girl set her book down and walked to the door, looking through the squares of glass for any sign of life. And then, she heard where the screaming was from. Lacey, Angel, and Alice were running through the halls, Lacey screaming at the top of her lungs. Skye rolled her eyes but continued to watch, waiting to see what they had been screaming about. Skye unlocks and opens the door and steps into the hallway, looking at them. "Angel, what are you doing?" She called out, pushing her glasses farther up her nose as she looked through the scratched lenses to them. But they didn't hear her. They were already in the spare classroom, piling the desks onto the door. She rolled her eyes and stepped back inside again, closing and locking the door. She returned to her seat and opened her book, reading the page again.
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:56 pm

"This is just---" Alice rubbed her head in frustration, pacing around the room. After a moment, she looked up. "Zombies. Gosh, this is just.." She groaned and sat on the ground. "This is just a lot. Lets get that sword."

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:00 am

Lacey sits down and grabs her arm and wince softly. "They just grabbed me and made a mark!"Lacey says, panting softly.Wait! We need to grab Jordan too! I don't want him to get bitten!"Lacey says, getting up slowly. "Like Alice said, we need to go get everyone one, and get the sword without getting hurt!"Lacey says, holding up her arm at the "getting hurt" part.
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:12 am

Angel nods. “Okay so that’s the plan” She opens the vent. It bad a screeches. The zombies started to bang on the door. “Oops. Come on lets go” she started to crawl. Mr. Zen goes on the loudspeaker “Attention teachers and student, lock the door to the room. We have a small situation going on…” he stops. We hear him screaming “No stop. Please!…” he screams again. The announcement end like that. Angel stops and looks at his office. Soon Mr. Zen got up. He became one of them. She waited for them to get out. Angel kicks the vent to Mr. Zen office. She grabs the sword “Think he might have some other things in his office?” She runs to lock the door.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:17 am

There was much screaming in the hallways and if finally found it's way to my ears. I grunted quietly as I pulled the book into my bookbag, pulling toward the door. I looked around a moment as I watched all the kids run around like fools while others...bit at themselves?

My eyes widened slightly at such a peculiar sight. It wasn't something for one person to grow an idiotic rabidness, but all these people? Blood came from inbetween their lips as did foam. I chuckled quietly. What is that?

The princible on the loud speaker. It wasn't a joke. I laughed queity.

"Well lookee here just another Zombie 'pocalypse on out hands" My thick souther anccent rooted through the screams as one lunged for me. I giggled, kicking it straight in the head before darting left, toward the small cafe on the other side of school.

Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:21 am

ooc- Hey Engi, do you mind telling me what role & relation should Austion be?
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 am

Alice carefully climbed after Angel in the vent. It was small, the cold glass surounding them on each side, but better then being zombie food.

Austin was pressing his back against the door to a janitors closet, groans and screams coming from the halls on the other side. he was praying that his sister, Alice, was okay. He pressed a chair against the doorknob so it couldnt be opened and stepped back, looking around. There wasnt much that could be a weapon. A broom, a mop maybe? He bit his lip nervously and hoped it wouldnt come to that.

ooc: Gosh, I don't know. Can he be the quiet one and Alice be something else?

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:29 am

Lacey quickly went in the vent behind Alice, muttering to herself that this might not work. Hey you guys? My arm is still bleeding, it could attract the zombies!Lacey says, following close behind Alice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:36 pm