HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

High School Of The Dead

Jesseses

Update High School Of The Dead

Post by Jesseses on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Idea from a anime show =]So we are in school and the gates are closed. A teacher gets bitten by a zombie through the gate. The infection starts to spread. We have to find a way to survive and go somewhere safe. The whole school gets infected and we have to find a way out. Now the good thing is the cant see or smell us. They go by sound. One little noise can attract them. The only way to kill them is by hitting them on the head. If you hit any other part of the body they well still attack. They are also slow. (They don’t run but they are a little fast)

Roles
    Cheerleader:
    Jock:
    Rock: Alice[Engi],
    Nerd/outcast: Faith, Skye
    Popular: Lacey, Me,
    Class clown:
    Slut/player:
    Shy one:
    Quite one: ElJordo, Austin[Engi], Chris[Zerrow]

Relation
    Cousin: ElJordo
    Step sister (we don’t get along until now): Skye
    Best guy friend: Chris [Zerrow]
    Best girl friend: Lacey
    Friends: Alice & Austin[Engi]
    Ex:
    Boyfriend:
    Enemy:

^^School Uniform^^

Last edited by Angel Love on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Jesseses

Update Re: High School Of The Dead

Post by Jesseses on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 am

Angel looks around and found a nail gun. “This would work. Who wants it?” she looks in the drawers and found a few boxes with long nails. Angel grabs Mr. Zen bag and empted it out putting four boxes with nails in them. Each box had 400 nails in them. Angel found a aid kit in Mr. Zen desk. “Lacey her, clean it and cover it up” she said throwing it at her.

ooc- okay & whats the relation? Best guy friend?

Last edited by Angel Love on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 am

ooc: throwing it at him? wow! Razz

Lacey smiles and cleans the wound and puts a band-aid on it."Thank you so much Angel!"Lacey says, coming over and helping you with the nails.
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 am

ooc- sorry! Fixing it now!!
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 am

((Nah, just friend. I'm guessing rock is like, music? So that would be Alice.))

"Ill take it." Alice said, looking at the makeshift weapon. "I've always wanted to stick a nail into someones face." She said, picking up one of the nails and inspecting it.
    Skye

Post by Skye on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 am

More and more screams followed, and Skye became frustrated. "For Heaven's sake!" She shouted, walking towards the door. As she looked sideways, she noticed that their were students biting each other, fighting, and trying to break down doors. Then, there was the principles voice over the speaker. This wasn't a joke, or a prank. The girl turned and ran into the back of the library, towards the desk. She hopped over the desk and ignored the minute of feeling like a BAMF for it, to find Mr. Cortinez's bat. She smiled, happy the librarian was also the baseball coach, and took the three bats out of the bag, along with the catcher's equipment. Schuyler quickly stuck the bags into the bag and zipped it up, then threw it over her shoulder. She looked over the counter to see Zombies walking to and from the halls, but none even glanced at the library. She smiled, remembering how the librarians liked to keep the library quiet at all times. "Finally came in handy" the girl sat behind the desk with a bat clenched in her hands, wondering if today was the day she would die.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 am

I reew a deep rbeath in as I took the stairwell two at a time. There were more moans than screams now and I knew I could probably board up the cafe better than anything. It was a small place on the second floor that had a window and a ventalation duct. It would be an esy escape if any got int.

Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:54 am

Angel looks the mic. “I always wanted to do this” she sits on Mr. Zen chair. “Testing, testing” she stops to hear her voice. Angel smiles. “Would any survivor like to get together at the school green house. Your better not get bitten. If you were, you would turn into a flesh-eating zombie. This is Angel signing off. I hate this school! Yay!” she gets up smiling. “That was fun” zombies started to bang on the door again. Angel steps back. “I think they only respond to sound and the smell of blood…” she looks at Lacey used alcohol pads that had blood on them. “We should go now” angel walks and hit’s the corner of the table “Ouch” Mr. Zen picture frame falls. Zombies started to bang on the door. The started to break through it. “Vent. Now. Go!”

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:00 am

Lacey climbs into the vent, knowing where to turn and when to jump out. Lacey keeps traveling further and further, hopeing that they can't hear us. "We are close to the opening to the green house!"Lacey whispers, getting out at the green house and jumping out.
    Skye

Post by Skye on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:03 am

Skye listens quietly to the voice, and she knew immediately it was Angel's she rolled her eyes and stood, watching as the Zombie's behind the doors limp-ran towards the principle's office. She sat on the desk, deciding whether to go or not. She could stay safe and alone here until help came, or she could risk her life to get to the greenhouse on the roof. She sighed, dropping her face into her hands. "Well, greenhouse it is." She hopped from the desk and retied her bright red Doc Martens, the only creativity she had with her uniform. The girl started towards the door, picking up the book with her free hand and slipping it into the bag. She zipped it up and unlocked the door slowly, no audible noise coming from it. She opened the door and slipped out, all of the zombies occupied with the principle's door. She ran to the opposite stair case, sprinting up towards the roof. The gate was still unlocked, most likely from Angel. Skye ran inside and closed the gate, locking it. It was obvious Angel knew how to unlock it, for she spent most of school up there. She ran towards the roof and opened the door, seeing the empty roof. She walked towards the greenhouse and stopped outside, looking up at the sun hanging high above her.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:17 am

There were loud moans as I seemed to jump from wall to zombie chest, making my way to the cafe. All my friends were zombies now, and I could accept that. Someone came over the loudspeaker and I groaned. I had been on the third floor only moments ago, but now I was in the middle of zombie horde. I kicked one in the head, a grunt coming from my as my shoes became bloodied and worn. I noticed a big red box on the side of the wall. It read "Incase of emergency' in big white letters. I giggled, it was a fire-axe. I nodded queitly. I'd have to get it to survive.

Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:33 am

Angel crawls outside to the rooftop. “Come on” she pulls out a key; she had hidden in her bra. “Safe place for a stolen key” She smiles sweetly. “Now everyone knows my hide out” Angel stretches. “Who knew this day would come? Are you two okay?” she started to wonder how many of her friends were turned into one of them. She looks up at the sky. “I hope my stepsister is okay,” she whispers. Angel smiles a little. This day keep get weirder.
    Skye

Post by Skye on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:39 am

Skye turned her attention back to the greenhouse and walked forward calmly. It seemed like as everything was going crazy downstairs, things were so peaceful up here. She took a seat next to the greenhouse, knocking her head into the glass. Where was Angel? She was probably with Lacey, or Alice. Or maybe she was a zombie? Skye shook her head, knowing there was no way she was a zombie. Or rather, hoping.
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:41 am

Alice crawled carefully after her, clutching the weapon near her as she crawled. She climbed onto the roof after Angel, glad to be out of the vent. She nodded, her mind worried about Austin.

Austin held a mop towards him as some zombie kids banged on the door. An announcement broke out on the loud speaker telling all survivors, which he assumed was himself, to go to the greenhouse. He glanced around to find a small window up in the corner of the room. It was tiny, but he could squeeze through it if he tried. He stacked up some boxes that were filled with books and cleaning supplies up next to the window and escaped through there, still holding his mop tightly. He climbed out onto the roof, looking around.
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:48 am

Angel sighs, “Alright follow me. The green house is over here” she jogged to the green house. It was still locked. She opens it with the key “We should be safe in here” Angel waited for them to get in before locking it again. “I hope we aren’t the only survivors”
    Skye

Post by Skye on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:54 am

The girl stood, watching as they walked into the greenhouse. She knocked on the glass and rose her eyebrows, wondering why they had locked her out. She crossed her arms around her chest, still holding the bat, and looked at them through the glass. "Thanks, guys" she said, walking towards the door to the greenhouse.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:56 am

I took in a deep rbeath as I pulled a hand through my hair. I took in a deep breath as I watched the about ten zombies stumbling toward me. One was closest, lunging. I dove out of the way, using it's head to band on the emergency glass until the glass broke into the zombie's skull and I let it fall. I shuffled to grab the axe, taking in a deep rbeath as I pulled about of the horde, swinging it ferociously as I tried to make a path

Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:03 am

Angel smiles "Sorry. Whats the password?" She unlock it and lets her in. "Have you been bitten?"

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Lacey looks around at the green house and stays near Angel."We have to go get Jordan if he doesnt come to the greenhouse, he might be bitten!"Lacey says, pacing around, hopeing that the zombies don't find us.
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:17 pm

OOC Oh crap lol. sry i was away for quite a while Razz

1.whats going on right now?

2.If i can still somehow make it in can i be a cousin?
    Skye

Post by Skye on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:40 pm

She walked inside and sat against the wall, putting the bag in front of her. "Nope. I was in the library, they didn't even look at the doors." She said, leaning forward to unzip the bag, taking out the other two bats. "Here." She said, handing on to Alice and another to Lacey. She folded the bag and tucked it under an orchid plant before looking back up at them.
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:44 pm

ooc- I witness how the zombie’s disease came to the school. The first thing I did was get my best friend Lacey. We saw Alice [Engi] and took her along. Principal Zen became one of them. I went on the loud speaker and told everyone to go to the green house. The zombies are blind. They only go after you if they smell blood, and/or her noises. So far, Alice, Lacey, Skye and me made it to the safe house. The others are still in the school. Engi plays Alice and Austin. Oh and we might go back into the school to help save the others.
    Alice has a nail gun, and I have Mr. Zen, the principals sword he had hanging in his office.
    I think that is all. If I am missing anything, I think someone would tell you and me.
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Angel smiles “I think it was because there was no noise. That make my theory true” she smiles and sits down. She looks at Skye “we need to get who ever is still alive.” she looks at Alice and Lacey “How about it? Want to go kill some zombies?” Angel looks at the sword. “I hope my late nights, watching zombie movies pays off. I think we should aim at their heads.” she gets up “I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to go kick some ass and get the hell out of here.”

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Lacey giggles and comes over to Angel and hugs her. "Lets go kill some Zombie butt, but I need a weapon too!"Lacey says, getting up from the ground and waiting for Alice's desicion.
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:25 pm

"Oh, thanks." Alice said, practicing swinging the bat. "Those zombies better be ready to die twice." She smirked, pulling the bat up and resting it on her shoulder.

Blablabla... Austin carefully knocked on the door of the greenhouse, clutching his mop against his chest, glancing around carefully. It was quiet here, so the zombies werent here yet.
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Angel looks at Alice. “Do you want to use that bat or the nail gun? We should still bring the nail gun just in case” she jumps when she heard someone trying to open the gate. She looks at everyone “Think they found us?” she whispers. She slowly walks to the gate. She smiles when it was Austin. “You scared the crap out of me” angel goes to open the door. “Hey Alice Austin is here.” she looks at him “Did they bite you?”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:06 pm