HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

    Today's Mission

    Share
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    So I did this on AB a while back, and it worked out really well. I'm hoping it will work out amazingly here too. I'm not really sure who the original poster was, but credits to them!!!! Anyway! Let's visualize.

    Setting:
    We're the best the world has to offer in the business of assassination. We've been trained since birth, our minds are programmed to kill and do nothing more. We have no outside family.. Well that we know of. We’ve always considered ourselves as family, and not needed anything else. Only hours ago, we were briefed on today's mission. But this time around, it’s no small fry mission, this one involves eliminating a few leaders of the world. There will be a gathering of 15 world leaders today at 9pm. Our job is to come up with a plan to infiltrate the meeting, isolate 2 of the leaders; Russia and Germany, and take care of them without any mess. No other leader can be harmed, or find out.

    So here is where we start:
    We're in a jet, programmed to take us where we needed to go. We need to go over the map of the building, pick who is going where.. You know, details. We’re set to arrive at 6pm outside the city in a deserted airbase.
    The story will continue from there. I don’t wanna write anymore cause I want others ideas Smile
    We’ve all got bags full of everything we need…weapons, medicine, etc.

    (Oh and for bios, we're on our way to a mission...so no skirts at this point)

    ROLES. If you want something else, make one up along with a description Smile

    [Jade] THE BRAIN. The youngest member, but you've got the smarts. Everything is in your mind. Thanks to a photographic memory, you know all the facts, all the information you'll need. With the help of first aid training...you count as the group's doctor too. You keep to yourself, because you spend all of your time around books...so you don't know how to relate to people. But being the brain has some set backs...you aren't as good at combat.

    [Aki] GUNS. You're the master in artillery. Point and shoot. That's what you're good at. You've trained for years...so you've mastered almost all guns. But being a pro at guns isn't always good. Some people think of you as a beefcake, because you spend most of your time around guns...and not around the books. You don't like EXPLOSIVES, because you think they're too absorbed in bombs. First in command.

    [] EXPLOSIVES. Tick tick tick tick...boom. You've got all the know-how on bombs. Explosives are you're specialty, and sometimes you find yourself getting obsessed with your job. You keep to yourself, almost as much as THE BRAIN. There's not much too you, other than the fact that you could blow up a country with a push of a button.

    [Kristie] KNIVES. Swift and fast. You're one of the best at hand-to-hand combat. And it's not just knifes that you've got. You know all about swords...and almost any weapon you can use when you get up close and personal. You're second in command…but want to be the leader. Think GUNS is holding us back…but is it because of jealousy?

    [] TECHNICIAN. You’re the one who can fix or build anything. You help out almost everyone in the group. Helping GUNS with their…you know…guns, helping EXPLOSIVES with their bombs…you’re the one most people rely on…are you getting tired of it? Or do you like the attention? Most won’t admit, but without you, we’d be lost.

    [Capri] ASSASSIN. Stealth. This whole mission is about being a great assassin…and you’re the one who’s been at this the longest. You’ve got the most experience in killing…but that’s not always a good thing. Because of all the organized assassinations you’ve done, you’re losing the emotion to feel for another human. Will you try to get your emotions back, or lose it completely…one of these choices will make you more dangerous than ever.

    [Danny] COMBAT. You’re the best at physical attacks. Nothing can stop you when it comes to knowing how to maneuver your body and take down an opponent the quickest. You’re trained in every aspect of fighting known to man. You’re fast, and in the best physical condition of the whole team. Your reflexes are insanely quick, and it’s almost impossible to sneak up on you. You’re close to ASSASSIN, but you feel lately that you should be receiving more targets. Rivalry maybe?

    [] POISON. Growing up around deadly substances has made you immune to poison…your specialty. You could slip a few drops to someone…or inject it…use your imagination. But all the contact with these substances had made your brain a bit crazy. Some of the group members think you’re dangerous to the mission, some just think you’re a nutter. You sometimes get loud…but you’ve got a great sense of humor which keeps some of the group entertained.


    [Skye] BAD GUY. She's the government's secret weapon and it's her job to stop anyone who threatens them. She'll stop at no cost (Note: I think this one was added later on, but you can add more to this if you'd like.



    Using a different Bio:
    Character Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Nicknames/Names gone by: McKarthy, Danny, Dan
    Age: 24
    Height: 6'3"
    Skin Tone: Light
    Body: Slim but muscular and tone.
    Hair: Light brown
    Hairstyle: Similar to this
    ( http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/93178/93178,1254055975,2/stock-photo-portrait-of-happy-cheerful-handsome-guy-with-brown-curly-hair-37788256.jpg )
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Facial hair
    Clothing:
    ~~~Normal: Black converse, dark blue jeans, white long sleeve, with green sleeves.
    ~~~Mission: Similar to this ( http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00029185.jpg )
    ~~~Formal:( http://www.thestyleinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gold-trumpeter-black-tuxedo-hart-schaffner-marx.jpg )


    Last edited by Danny on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 14 times in total



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 pm

    My heart began to race as I climbed out of the van and swung my backpack over my shoulders. I looked at Capri (I'm assuming that's your character's name.. I'm too lazy to check) and gave her a tiny smile, whispering "I like planes too" and my pale cheeks blushed a deep pink.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 pm

    ooc - yup!!

    bic - I laugh at them as we driver. "just trying to make conversation." The lights grew brighter the closer we got to the city. Eventually, we reached a security check for the World Base building. I stood quiet as the driver talked us threw security. We were there for a while. I watched Skye as we waited, curious with the context of her binder.

    As we drove off, I looked outside, trying to notice our surroundings. It was actually a nice place. The concrete wall that surrounded the building for protection, had been molded and shaped oddly, giving a weird, modern look. I placed a finger on my talker. "We're in. Waiting for your signals," I tell them. I speak to Mercy and Skye next. "Waiting for the signal guys. I'd made the mistake before," I say dryly. I had referred to a past mission which almost cost my life. I open the door, and head towards the building.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:12 pm

    Capri face lightly turned disgusted for a split second, "Yeah, we all heard you in there, Lacey."

    She gave a small chuckle and looked at Jade after she spoke, feeling the car come to a stop.

    "Shall we?" she asked, opening the door and swinging her leather-clad legs out of the car. As she stood, her amber eyes danced all over, taken in every detail. Every aspect.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:33 pm

    I frown and twirl my hair and open my door, swing my legs over the seat, and hop out, looking around.

    "Wow"I say, looking everywhere and searching everything in plain site, which wasnt alot
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:27 pm

    Ooc: After seeing that post on the Anon Board, I see that freaky animal every time someone says "alot" instead of "a lot".

    Bic: I smiled back at Capri and looked around. I gripped onto the shoulder strap of my bag and took a step forward. "Woah!"




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:29 pm

    "This place is fantastic," Capri said, glancing around again, "To bad we won't be here for long." A smirk played on the assassin's lips.
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:32 pm

    Hehehhh...Alot.
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:43 pm

    Ooc: haha That's the guy!

    Bic: Jade looked around for the entrance. The needed to get inside the building in order the go through the ventilation system. Several doors had coded locks on them, which wouldn't be too hard to crack. She hoped that the other group had their mics on.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:44 pm

    I slide out of the limo and catch up to Danny, linking my arm with his -- a sweet gesture.

    I laugh lightly, "Everything will be wonderful." I say, walking up the steps to the entrance, my heels clicking at a decent pace. I notice the men by the door, holding a list.

    I put on my southern belle charm, drawing my southern accent out with ease, "Jennet Anderson... And this is my husband, Dustin Anderson."

    The men check the list and nod, "You may enter."

    "Thank you, gentlemen." I say as they open the doors for us.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:49 pm

    ooc-Woah...dat monster >.<

    Alcapon stepped in front of the ladies and he worked on the entrance. "Nice architecture structure." He said smirking as he pulled the lid off the vent entrance. "We should all test our mics." He suggested. "Testing, 1, 2, 3. This is Alcapon, GroupA reporting to Groub B." He spoke into the mic.
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:53 pm

    I hear Al talking into the mic and I nod, placing my free hand gently on my neck and talk without removing the smile from my face as I we began to meet and greet with others.

    "Loud and clear." I reply to Al and then outstretching my hand to a few leaders, and laughing with them, and playing nice.

    I look over at Danny, "See them?" I ask in a low hiss.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:02 pm

    I smirk and talk into my mic, my voice going all lively.

    "Alright, mics work for sure"

    I say, pacing around a bit.
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:00 pm

    Capri put her hand under her ear, pressing the mic there, "Roger," she said with a short, kind of creepy laugh. She gestured to Al to go first, ready to go into the vent.
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:11 pm

    Skye pulled her eyes away from her notebook as she heard voices in her ear. She snapped her book shut, dropping it into her bag as her hand slithered to her ear. "Clear." She replied simply to Al, hearing the other buzzing voices. Schuyler shook her head in an attempt to not go mad by the blaring voices in her ear as she pulled her bag over her shoulder. "Can't blame that on anyone but yourself." She mumbled in reply to Danny's comment and climbed from the limo. The hotel was already bustling with the activity of world representatives, reporters, and tourists even before breakfast. It was odd, seeing as most tourists came to Paris to look at the Tower Eiffel or the Mona Lisa rather than a representative for their country.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:25 am

    "Check," I mutter quietly as I smile and shake hands with people, dabbling it small conversations. Mercy then directs my attention to a few world leaders. I see China, France, Germany, the U.K, Russian, and Italy. It was so abstract, see the leaders joke around like old chums.

    Not wanted to look to long, I gently shift my gaze, turning around. I see Skye walking in, looking as dignified as ever. I smile lightly. "Keep and eye on them," I remind Mercy as I go to walk over towards Skye. Before I reach Skye, I press my finger to the mic to speak. "Jade or Faith. I'm in the Great Hall of the building I need to know how to get to the roof from inside to rendezvous with some of you."

    "Ah, Carly! I haven't seen you in ages," I smile, speaking to Skye, but as different friends. "Fancy seeing you here! You see those World Leaders over there? I hope they make some history today," I smile, hoping she'd understand.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:29 am

    I nod with a smile and stride over to our targets.

    "Ah, a young lady, who might you be?" They ask as I catch their eye.

    "I am Jennet Anderson, wife of Dustin Anderson," I look around, placing my hand gently on my the side of my face, pressing down on the talk button as I look back towards Danny, "And he should be coming here any minute."

    They laugh, "Well it's a pleasure." I shake their hand gently and strike up a delightful, well thought out conversation.
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 am

    Skye heard the speaking in her ear, keeping her mouth shut as she listened. Danny's voice then took over her attention as he walked towards her with a smile. "Thomas!" she replied as she returned a broad smile. "Oh, it's been forever. How are you? And the kids? Oh, it's supposed to be a great meeting." She said, readjusting the bag over her shoulder.
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:00 pm

    In her ear, she heard Danny speak to Jade and Faith, the sounds of mingling people in the background. As Capri slid her body into the air vent, she held a hand behind her ear, speaking, "You can't take the elevator to the roof, it simply doesn't go up that far. Plus, that'd be too suspicious. But there is a way."

    She paused before continuing, making her way farther into the vent, "If you take the elevator up as high as it goes, which is the 47th floor, there is a locked stairway down the hall, leading to the roof. Now, to open the stairway, you need a code. When you get to the stairway, I'll tell you what it is. But beware, security is very tight."
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:18 pm

    I followed Capri into the vent and crawled behind. "Don't worry about the code" I said, smiling shyly. Deciphers were my speciality, and other than first aid, the only use I had for the team.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:08 pm

    "Yes, well...." I pause, listening to to Capri a she spoke. "I'll be seeing you," I smile and nod at Skye. I walk away from the mingling people, slowly backing off from the party, heading over to the elevator. I walk over, and turn around, watching the people, after clicking the up button by the elevator. The door opened with a "ding" as I walk backwards into the small box. I pressed the 47th button, watching as doors close. "I'm heading up," I speak into the mic.

    The elevator slowly rose up, fortunately not stopping for any other floor. The door then opened to a bleak corridor. White hallways with a few doors, no windows, and a sign that said stairways. I walked into the corridor, the elevator closing behind me, and headed towards the stairways. I was about halfway in the hall when a door opened and two guards walk out. I stop as they turn to me. "Hey! Authorized personnel only!" The firmly say, walking towards me. My eyes widen as I back away slowly. Of course I wasn't really scared, but that slight motion would make them underestimate me.

    They run towards me, but stand still. One throws a punch, but I side step, chopping the back of his neck. Surprised, he loses his balance and falls to the ground. The other tries to hit the side of my head, but I turn facing behind me, and grab his wrist. I pull down on it, and yank him forward, hitting him in the gut. He keels over and grab his neck, wrapping around it, cutting off his air flow.

    I dropped him to the ground, having lost conscience. The other guard had now got up and moved towards me, though it was more defensive. I throw a punch, but he side steps and throws an counter. I slightly move to the side, and quickly punch him in the gut. Bending over, I hit him in the chin, and slam his head against the wall. Finished with them, I head over to the stairs and start to climb them. "I'm heading up," I tell them through the mic.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 pm

    "Good mics in check." I had allowed Capri to go first instead and got in right behind Jade.
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:24 pm

    I hear Danny fighting and laugh, turning towards the two leaders, "Can I get you guys a refill?" I ask and they look at each other with a nod.

    "Thank you, dear." They say and I smile sweetly taking both their glasses and striding up to the bar.

    "All systems go, Danny is on the move." I say into the mic, the smile never leaves my crimson red lips.

    I walk up to the open bar, the bartender looks over at me. He leans over and gives me a smirk, "What can I get for you, darling?" He asks and I roll my eyes at his flirting, a small smoky laugh escapes my lips.

    "Oh stop it, you're too kind." I giggle, my voice playful and dark, "Two cups of champaigne [sp] please." I say and he grabs two new glasses and hands them to me. I grab them from the counter and slip the posion into the drinks as I walk back over to the two leaders.

    "Here you are." I say handing them their drinks, "Would you mind maybe giving me a tour of the house?"

    They both take sips and agree, and walk me around. I casually direct them up the stairs, and towards the rest of the group. The posion would soon kick in once we hit the deck. I hoped the group would meet me on the back deck in time.
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 pm

    Moving slowly through the air vents, Capri hears muffling noises and Danny's voice. The sounds of fighting.
    "Danny, are you alright?" she whispered into her mic.

    Still moving, she speaks to the people following behind, "We need to get the the 47 floor, then to the roof. Any ideas?"
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:10 pm

    Schuyler's eyes found their gaze at the ceiling as she heard Danny fighting. She looked back down quickly, fully aware Mercy and Capri would be committing the murders within ten minutes. Her finger found it's way back to the talker in her ear as she walked quickly to the elevator, speaking once the doors had closed. "No mess and no changing the plan." She muttered quickly, pulling her finger from her ear as she exited the elevator on the second floor, making her way to the deck casually.
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:36 pm

    I looked from Capri to Skye. "I agree. Stick to the plan" I said, marvelling at my ability to speak up. "Danny has his job in combat, he can handle it. He's trained." I didn't want to get into any combat myself, considering I had very little training, and very little muscles to go with it.




    Running wolf

    Sponsored content

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:17 pm