HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

    Today's Mission

    Share
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    So I did this on AB a while back, and it worked out really well. I'm hoping it will work out amazingly here too. I'm not really sure who the original poster was, but credits to them!!!! Anyway! Let's visualize.

    Setting:
    We're the best the world has to offer in the business of assassination. We've been trained since birth, our minds are programmed to kill and do nothing more. We have no outside family.. Well that we know of. We’ve always considered ourselves as family, and not needed anything else. Only hours ago, we were briefed on today's mission. But this time around, it’s no small fry mission, this one involves eliminating a few leaders of the world. There will be a gathering of 15 world leaders today at 9pm. Our job is to come up with a plan to infiltrate the meeting, isolate 2 of the leaders; Russia and Germany, and take care of them without any mess. No other leader can be harmed, or find out.

    So here is where we start:
    We're in a jet, programmed to take us where we needed to go. We need to go over the map of the building, pick who is going where.. You know, details. We’re set to arrive at 6pm outside the city in a deserted airbase.
    The story will continue from there. I don’t wanna write anymore cause I want others ideas Smile
    We’ve all got bags full of everything we need…weapons, medicine, etc.

    (Oh and for bios, we're on our way to a mission...so no skirts at this point)

    ROLES. If you want something else, make one up along with a description Smile

    [Jade] THE BRAIN. The youngest member, but you've got the smarts. Everything is in your mind. Thanks to a photographic memory, you know all the facts, all the information you'll need. With the help of first aid training...you count as the group's doctor too. You keep to yourself, because you spend all of your time around books...so you don't know how to relate to people. But being the brain has some set backs...you aren't as good at combat.

    [Aki] GUNS. You're the master in artillery. Point and shoot. That's what you're good at. You've trained for years...so you've mastered almost all guns. But being a pro at guns isn't always good. Some people think of you as a beefcake, because you spend most of your time around guns...and not around the books. You don't like EXPLOSIVES, because you think they're too absorbed in bombs. First in command.

    [] EXPLOSIVES. Tick tick tick tick...boom. You've got all the know-how on bombs. Explosives are you're specialty, and sometimes you find yourself getting obsessed with your job. You keep to yourself, almost as much as THE BRAIN. There's not much too you, other than the fact that you could blow up a country with a push of a button.

    [Kristie] KNIVES. Swift and fast. You're one of the best at hand-to-hand combat. And it's not just knifes that you've got. You know all about swords...and almost any weapon you can use when you get up close and personal. You're second in command…but want to be the leader. Think GUNS is holding us back…but is it because of jealousy?

    [] TECHNICIAN. You’re the one who can fix or build anything. You help out almost everyone in the group. Helping GUNS with their…you know…guns, helping EXPLOSIVES with their bombs…you’re the one most people rely on…are you getting tired of it? Or do you like the attention? Most won’t admit, but without you, we’d be lost.

    [Capri] ASSASSIN. Stealth. This whole mission is about being a great assassin…and you’re the one who’s been at this the longest. You’ve got the most experience in killing…but that’s not always a good thing. Because of all the organized assassinations you’ve done, you’re losing the emotion to feel for another human. Will you try to get your emotions back, or lose it completely…one of these choices will make you more dangerous than ever.

    [Danny] COMBAT. You’re the best at physical attacks. Nothing can stop you when it comes to knowing how to maneuver your body and take down an opponent the quickest. You’re trained in every aspect of fighting known to man. You’re fast, and in the best physical condition of the whole team. Your reflexes are insanely quick, and it’s almost impossible to sneak up on you. You’re close to ASSASSIN, but you feel lately that you should be receiving more targets. Rivalry maybe?

    [] POISON. Growing up around deadly substances has made you immune to poison…your specialty. You could slip a few drops to someone…or inject it…use your imagination. But all the contact with these substances had made your brain a bit crazy. Some of the group members think you’re dangerous to the mission, some just think you’re a nutter. You sometimes get loud…but you’ve got a great sense of humor which keeps some of the group entertained.


    [Skye] BAD GUY. She's the government's secret weapon and it's her job to stop anyone who threatens them. She'll stop at no cost (Note: I think this one was added later on, but you can add more to this if you'd like.



    Using a different Bio:
    Character Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Nicknames/Names gone by: McKarthy, Danny, Dan
    Age: 24
    Height: 6'3"
    Skin Tone: Light
    Body: Slim but muscular and tone.
    Hair: Light brown
    Hairstyle: Similar to this
    ( http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/93178/93178,1254055975,2/stock-photo-portrait-of-happy-cheerful-handsome-guy-with-brown-curly-hair-37788256.jpg )
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Facial hair
    Clothing:
    ~~~Normal: Black converse, dark blue jeans, white long sleeve, with green sleeves.
    ~~~Mission: Similar to this ( http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00029185.jpg )
    ~~~Formal:( http://www.thestyleinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gold-trumpeter-black-tuxedo-hart-schaffner-marx.jpg )


    Last edited by Danny on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 14 times in total



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 26
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:44 pm

    "It's hard to track people. These cameras can't pick up inferred signals" I tell Danny into the mic. "Keep moving West. The party isn't so thick there. There might be unmapped rooms."




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:55 pm

    I follow Skye and Jade, listen to what they were both saying. "No actually, we didn't agree no stairwells," I say annoyed to her. "We barely agreed on anything this mission. And I'm leading, because our leader isn't doing much. If you'd like to take charge, be my guest," I say to her, briskly walking along.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:37 pm

    OOC: Im so so so so so sorry! I am so like out of it these past couple of weeks/days... Im so lost, someone catch me up please?
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:43 pm

    I drag the bodies over my shoulder and slide them down off the deck one by one and then take the rope and climb down myself.

    "World leaders are drugged and ready to go." I say and look around as I hit the ground, "Send a rope down the wall in five. I will climb up and meet you at the top floor." I say briskly and grab the two bodies, dragging them across the lawn, their bodies creating dents in the perfectly cut grass. I keep out of the light of the windows, lurking in the shadows as I haul ass to the side of the building.
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:02 pm

    Skye stopped, wrapping her fingers into a tight fist. She turned sharply, taking large steps to Danny who was no less than a yard from her. "We barely agreed on anything? Daniel, this is a top world mission. You obviously weren't paying attention, otherwise you would have heard the general state no stair wells." Skye spoke quickly and quietly in attempts to keep her temper under control. She was a hot head and had been trying to keep it under control to keep her job. Her body turned quickly and returned to walking down the hall, not bothering to avoid the cameras when Jade was in charge of them. She stopped and rose her eyebrows as Mercy spoke. "You... you got both?" Schuyler walked slowly as she spoke, a faint smile appearing. She knew it would disappear soon enough, as Capri might be mad her role was taken. She shook her head and continued to walk, looking for the stairs.
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:05 pm

    "Yup... And people are probably going to get suspicious soon, so hurry." I say, lugging both drugged world leaders across the grass. I keep low to the ground as I hear the people inside screaming and the windows shut down with iron bars and I hear the speakers scream out orders to the secuirty guards.

    "They've shut the windows off... You have something to get through this?" I ask them.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 pm

    I snarl at her, but follow promptly making my way along. I fucked up, I get it, but what am I going to do? "Look, there was no other way of getting to where I needed to be, save scaling the outer walls. What would you of preposed?" I could hear Mercy talking on the other end, but I wasn't focusing too much. "What's next?" I scowl.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 pm

    Skye sighed as she walked, pulling her fingers to her temples. "We get to Mercy." She muttered, letting her hand drop as the other went to her ear. "Mercy, get to shelter. Now. We'll get out somehow. Get into a van. Something. Everyone else, you should be in access to the vents. Get in them, go to the roof and get out through the..." She stopped, turning sharply to go back to the door. "Get out through the fire escape. Once at the bottom, say your in security or a guest based on clothing. Get a pass from someone, anyone in hand to hand combat. It's better than being arrested." She took her hand from the ear piece as she brushed past Danny, opening the door to the stairwell again. Her foot slammed down onto the ladder, the shiny metal dropping silently down to the ground. "Come on" She whispered, almost inaudibly to Danny and Capri as she began to climb down.
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 26
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:46 pm

    Ooc: Darn, I was really starting to get into this one!!! Sorry that I'm gone for 2 weeks. Bums. Maybe we can think of a way to re-introduce my character later?




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 pm

    I listened to Skye as I swung through to the fire escape, briskly walking down. "Jade, get out of the area, back into the vents and out. Your not safe there alone anymore, and they're bound to be there shortly with the gun shot and missing world leaders," I tell her. "Skye, do you know how far we are from the property exit?" I ask, knowing the answer already.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 pm

    "Roger that. Calling a limo." I say swiftly and turn the dial on my earpiece, getting ahold of the limo. I listen in and then get a black jet to come. I lug the bodies out into a dark spot and wait quietly for the limo, "See you guys inside the limo."

    I wait for a moment and hear the soft roar of an engine. I quickly walkin, propping one of the leader's bodies onto my shoulder and stay out of the headlights, sliding them into the back.

    I close the door behind me and place the bodies under the seat.

    A guard comes up and taps the window and I slowly roll it down so you can see my face and nothing more.

    "Miss, you cannot leave the area...There is a killer in these walls."

    I start crying, acting terrified, "I am so scared..." I say, and the guard looks at me, believing my act.

    "Of course... Just be careful and stay in the vehicle ma'am. This will be settled soon."

    I guess looking innocent always helped me out.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:52 pm

    ooc - well it'll keep going. I wasn't planing on finishing the mission so quickly, but there'll be more, don't worry Jade. Smile



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 pm

    "It's not the property they shut down. It's the area surrounding it." Skye said coldly as she walked across the stones pathway leading to the front of the building. To the opposite direction was the back, which was their best bet. She began walking towards it and took out her phone, dialing the number quickly. "Town car." She whispered quietly before slipping her phone back into her purse. It wasn't as though she was calling a stranger, for she was calling the service that was scheduled to pick them up. "Half mile radius surrounding the hotel. There's the seine river about a minute East from here. It's our best bet." She said to Danny and Capri, only glancing behind her shoulder as she spoke. It was her job to keep them out of trouble. That's what she'll be doing. She lifted her hand to her ear as she reached the back parking lot, a town car pulling into the lot. "Direct your cars to the Siene. There will be a tourist boat leading out of the barriers. We can take that out, then continue up the river to Giverny. We can take a plane from there with the bodies back to the U.S." She pulled her finger from the ear piece as she walked towards the car, opening the door for Danny and Capri.
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 26
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 pm

    Ooc: Yey! Thanks, Valentine!

    Bic: I run. I run out of the room as fast as I can. Half looking at the path ahead of me, half looking at the tiny screen, monitoring the cameras. I crawl into the vents and realize that I've left the door to the control panel open in the control room. I can't go back now. I'll have to leave it.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:34 am

    ooc - Very Happy

    bic - I quickly make my way up towards the car, listening to Skye's escape plan. I was about to get into the car when I stopped and moved away. I stood there for a moment before slowly raising my hand to my ear and speaking into it. "Where are you Jade?" I asked nervously. I'll go back in to get her if I have too!



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:36 am

    OOC - For those who had previous roles, but haven't been here for a while, I must erase you from the role play to allow other who wish to join. If you'd like to keep your original role, you may sign up for it again. If you are signing for a role, please remain present in the role play.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 26
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:47 am

    "Back in the vents." I say to Danny over the mic. "But I was in such a rush to get out, it's a bit obvious I was in there." I look down at the tiny screen. "The control room is empty... for now."




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:57 pm

    OOC- Gahh, sorry. I usually get email updates when someone posts and haven't gotten any for this one. My apologies.

    BIC-

    I silently follow behind the two, my face brooding. Placing my gun back in my jacket, I slip past Danny and into the car. I said nothing, keeping my thoughts to myself. No one really talked to me when I acted like this anyway. Intimidation.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:52 pm

    ooc - No worries. I'd figure you'd be back Smile

    bic - I stop and stare at the building, waiting for Jade. How could we just leave her alone? She barely had any fighting experience. I would stay here for now, not wanting to compromise anything. I look at Skye and Capri before back at the building, as if staring at it would make Jade movie faster. "Just stay hidden," I told her dryly.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:11 pm

    Skye pursed her lips to Danny's back as she watched him wait for Jade. Jade wasn't experienced as the rest, but it wasn't as if she was a lamb in a lion's den. She quickly walked into the car and closed the door after her in silence. "I apologize." She muttered quietly as she looked out the tinted window. It was silent in the car, pardon the quiet purr of the engine and their shallow breaths. Her head turned slowly to Capri as she sighed. She must have been upset that her job was taken. "There's always a next time." Schuyler whispered as her bright red lips barely parted. Her view turned back to the building, her foot tapping anxiously as she awaited Danny.
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:15 pm

    "Where is Jade?" I ask Skye as she steps into the car and sits down. I frown slightly as I watch her and then I turn and watch Danny stand outside of the car waiting.
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 26
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:00 am

    At long last, I reach the end of the vent and climb out. I was starting to hyperventilate because of the lack of oxygen. "I really hope they don't notice the control panel door!" I say, more to myself than anything as I walk back to the van.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:24 am

    She mentions the control room again. I knew I wasn't the brain of the team, but I wasn't stupid. Far from it actually. But I didn't see the problem with having the control room open. They already knew "we" were here. Course they don't know who "we" are.

    From my mic, I hear Jade hyperventilating. "Jade! You okay?" I ask, worried, but not overly so. I kept my composure. I pause for a moment before I decide to ask Jade about the room. "Why does it matter the door's open?" I speak, still starring at the building.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 26
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:45 am

    "I'm... fine." I pant, trying to get my breath back. I had been crawling quite quickly through the vents, panting as I went, and considering their size, there was very little oxygen flow. "It's not the dorr I left open, it's the panel on the wall." I explain to Danny over the mic. "They knew 'we' were in there, but they didn't know what we were doing. I've as good as told them that I unlocked those doors. But I also told them I was IN the room. Considering this was a short period of time, if they are smart enough, they might be able to guess how many of us there are. We'll have a huge disadvantage." I feel myself panicing again.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 26
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:45 am

    Ooc: I totally had a dream about you last night, Danny.




    Running wolf

    Sponsored content

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:09 am