HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

    Today's Mission

    Share
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    So I did this on AB a while back, and it worked out really well. I'm hoping it will work out amazingly here too. I'm not really sure who the original poster was, but credits to them!!!! Anyway! Let's visualize.

    Setting:
    We're the best the world has to offer in the business of assassination. We've been trained since birth, our minds are programmed to kill and do nothing more. We have no outside family.. Well that we know of. We’ve always considered ourselves as family, and not needed anything else. Only hours ago, we were briefed on today's mission. But this time around, it’s no small fry mission, this one involves eliminating a few leaders of the world. There will be a gathering of 15 world leaders today at 9pm. Our job is to come up with a plan to infiltrate the meeting, isolate 2 of the leaders; Russia and Germany, and take care of them without any mess. No other leader can be harmed, or find out.

    So here is where we start:
    We're in a jet, programmed to take us where we needed to go. We need to go over the map of the building, pick who is going where.. You know, details. We’re set to arrive at 6pm outside the city in a deserted airbase.
    The story will continue from there. I don’t wanna write anymore cause I want others ideas Smile
    We’ve all got bags full of everything we need…weapons, medicine, etc.

    (Oh and for bios, we're on our way to a mission...so no skirts at this point)

    ROLES. If you want something else, make one up along with a description Smile

    [Jade] THE BRAIN. The youngest member, but you've got the smarts. Everything is in your mind. Thanks to a photographic memory, you know all the facts, all the information you'll need. With the help of first aid training...you count as the group's doctor too. You keep to yourself, because you spend all of your time around books...so you don't know how to relate to people. But being the brain has some set backs...you aren't as good at combat.

    [Aki] GUNS. You're the master in artillery. Point and shoot. That's what you're good at. You've trained for years...so you've mastered almost all guns. But being a pro at guns isn't always good. Some people think of you as a beefcake, because you spend most of your time around guns...and not around the books. You don't like EXPLOSIVES, because you think they're too absorbed in bombs. First in command.

    [] EXPLOSIVES. Tick tick tick tick...boom. You've got all the know-how on bombs. Explosives are you're specialty, and sometimes you find yourself getting obsessed with your job. You keep to yourself, almost as much as THE BRAIN. There's not much too you, other than the fact that you could blow up a country with a push of a button.

    [Kristie] KNIVES. Swift and fast. You're one of the best at hand-to-hand combat. And it's not just knifes that you've got. You know all about swords...and almost any weapon you can use when you get up close and personal. You're second in command…but want to be the leader. Think GUNS is holding us back…but is it because of jealousy?

    [] TECHNICIAN. You’re the one who can fix or build anything. You help out almost everyone in the group. Helping GUNS with their…you know…guns, helping EXPLOSIVES with their bombs…you’re the one most people rely on…are you getting tired of it? Or do you like the attention? Most won’t admit, but without you, we’d be lost.

    [Capri] ASSASSIN. Stealth. This whole mission is about being a great assassin…and you’re the one who’s been at this the longest. You’ve got the most experience in killing…but that’s not always a good thing. Because of all the organized assassinations you’ve done, you’re losing the emotion to feel for another human. Will you try to get your emotions back, or lose it completely…one of these choices will make you more dangerous than ever.

    [Danny] COMBAT. You’re the best at physical attacks. Nothing can stop you when it comes to knowing how to maneuver your body and take down an opponent the quickest. You’re trained in every aspect of fighting known to man. You’re fast, and in the best physical condition of the whole team. Your reflexes are insanely quick, and it’s almost impossible to sneak up on you. You’re close to ASSASSIN, but you feel lately that you should be receiving more targets. Rivalry maybe?

    [] POISON. Growing up around deadly substances has made you immune to poison…your specialty. You could slip a few drops to someone…or inject it…use your imagination. But all the contact with these substances had made your brain a bit crazy. Some of the group members think you’re dangerous to the mission, some just think you’re a nutter. You sometimes get loud…but you’ve got a great sense of humor which keeps some of the group entertained.


    [Skye] BAD GUY. She's the government's secret weapon and it's her job to stop anyone who threatens them. She'll stop at no cost (Note: I think this one was added later on, but you can add more to this if you'd like.



    Using a different Bio:
    Character Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Nicknames/Names gone by: McKarthy, Danny, Dan
    Age: 24
    Height: 6'3"
    Skin Tone: Light
    Body: Slim but muscular and tone.
    Hair: Light brown
    Hairstyle: Similar to this
    ( http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/93178/93178,1254055975,2/stock-photo-portrait-of-happy-cheerful-handsome-guy-with-brown-curly-hair-37788256.jpg )
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Facial hair
    Clothing:
    ~~~Normal: Black converse, dark blue jeans, white long sleeve, with green sleeves.
    ~~~Mission: Similar to this ( http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00029185.jpg )
    ~~~Formal:( http://www.thestyleinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gold-trumpeter-black-tuxedo-hart-schaffner-marx.jpg )


    Last edited by Danny on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 14 times in total



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:37 pm

    ooc - AWESOME! What happened in the dream?

    bic - I mutter something under my breath. "Just get her quickly. The faster we get out..."
    I trail off, opening the door of the car. They seemed ready to go, and I slowly get in. I sat in the car, without the seatbelt, looking out the window. "Not the cleanest mission," I sigh to them.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 pm

    Ooc: It's was quite weird. Mostly just sat in a room chatting about life.

    Bic: I ran towards the van and forced the door open, immediately sitting in the nearest seat. "So what happened to the leaders?" I ask.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2010-10-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Burn It on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:26 pm

    avatar
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2010-10-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Burn It on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 pm

    So uuh, what exactly are we doing?
    Where are we?
    What's happening?
    Time of day?
    Major points?
    Lol.. Sorry :3
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:49 pm

    Well Mercy has the two world leaders, and we're at the World Base building at night.... I believe that's it. Well, the guards know we're here, but they don't know who "we" are. They heard Capri's gunshot, so..... yea Smile



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2010-10-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Burn It on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:16 pm

    A couple years since I’d really seen the team, 4 to be exact. I wondered if they’d still remembered how I looked, or how I was when I was forced to leave. But, it’s only been 4 years; surely they wouldn’t have forgotten me completely, at least some. I just got back a couple days ago from Korea, where I was stationed after our Intel mission 4 years ago. They were told I got transferred against my will – Lies. I wanted to be stationed over there, more action, less rules and restrictions, but I couldn’t very well tell them I’d willingly leave them for a couple years after spending most of my life with them. It’d be different, playing along with a team again, but part of me was glad to be back. As for the other part, I couldn’t tell how I was feeling; oddly relaxed, yet, jumpy?
    I turned the corner, driving a jet black Cadillac car with tinted windows – A little thank you gift from HQ. They told me that the team was on a current mission, and should be heading back to base right about now, if they succeeded that is. Which, I’m positive they did, we always did, and always will succeed. Hopefully, I could beat them to the air strip, and surprise them, oppose to them waiting there for me.
    Things began to light up more as I approached the air strip. The huge lights that lit up the runway were brighter then need be to be honest; I couldn’t see the jet for a moment with them in my face. From the distance I still was, I could see it was still the same one we’d always used – I wonder if it still had that stain from trying to make home made pizza while flying through a storm. I pulled into the lot, and parked my car off to the side, killing the engine and leaving the keys in the ignition - HQ said they’d pick it up and fly it to me. I got out, and grabbed my bag of clothing, and my equipment bag, that I flung over my shoulder from the trunk. After walking to the jet, I climbed aboard and shoved the bags, and myself, into the narrow closet next to the washroom, shutting the door. I’d wait here, and walk out as soon as we took off the ground.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:21 pm

    "Mercy's got them," I say to Jade. I didn't want to wait here, and with all of the team members, we didn't have to stay here. A bit of a fail on our part. Didn't go as planned, mission wasn't too accomplished.... I'd rather just leave now. "We ready?" I sigh, knocking on the driver's diving window to let him know we were ready to go. I sit back down and watch them. I knew I wasn't the only happy with the outcome of our mission.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:26 pm

    I sat back in my seat and stared at the floor, feeling rather disappointed. "So... what do we do now?" I ask Danny, not taking my eyes off the floor of the car. Considering it didn't go as smoothly as we had originally hoped, we couldn't just drop the schedule and head off home. We'd have to do something once we got to the base.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:49 pm

    "It's not over yet." Skye said, half to Jade and half to the others. "We still have to get to the river and get on the tourist boat. Then to the airstrip." She spoke quickly as she watched the panic outside through the tinted windows. The car was stopped, a security guard standing at the window as the glass disappeared into the car. "The area is closed. No one leaves." Skye allowed the corners of her mouth to rise slightly as she held up Capri's identification pass. He nodded his cap and turned to someone in front of the car who waved us on. "Have a nice day." His voice was loud as the car pulled away, the windows rolling up. She handed Capri's fake pass back to her and sat back against the seat, closing her eyes as she took deep breaths. Her eyelids flickered open as she was awoken by Jade's heavy breaths. "Stay calm. There should be a car in the back. The driver has a pass for you to get out of the area. He'll know where to go." Skye spoke to Jade in hopes of reassuring her as she took out the blackberry, arranging the pick up. Nothing else could go wrong at this point.
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:04 pm

    Ooc: Skype, please be careful when you write. God-modding isn't just creating Mary-Sue characters, it's controlling over people. Saying "by Jade's heavy breaths" is a version of God-Modding. You controlled my character to make me breathe heavily, when I had no intention to. Please edit your post? I know I'm picky, but I'm just trying to be secure in my character.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:02 pm

    Sighing as the car started moving again, I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear then folded my arms over my chest. I felt the cold metal of the gun against my skin.

    "Something else must have tipped them off. My gun was silenced. And we were almost to the roof level. The possibility of it being detected is very low." her voice was like ice as she spoke to no one in particular. She was grimacing looking coldly out the window. As she balled her hands into fists, her leather gloves tightened and squeaked.
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:13 pm

    ooc:You sort of said you were hyperventilating. That's where I got my post from. I didn't just pull it out of my ass, I got it from what you said you did.
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:30 pm

    Ooc: I said I WAS hyperventilating inside the vents because of the lack of oxygen.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:50 pm

    I kept quite, starring off into space as everyone spoke. I was a bit ashamed of our mission.... and there wasn't much we could do to fix it. I sigh, letting my head down as we drove off. "How much longer till the river Skye?" I ask, running a hand through my hair.

    I had raised my head a bit to stare at the two bodies of the world leaders. As bad as our mission was, it was also almost easy. To take down two world leaders.... like that? Something was off. I moved over to the bodies, checking through the pocket's looking for anything. I began to search feverishly, tearing off his the blazers, and tossing them any which way. I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but I kept searching. I check the bodies over and over, looking for a gun, or a recorder, or.... or ANYTHING! I was about to yell out in frustration when I noticed something. Something so insignificant that without paying attention (or getting lucky in my case), you'd miss it.

    I moved the "hair" (which was fake) of one of the world leaders. Underneath I saw a little black item in his ear. "A talker...." I muttered, slowly moving my hand up and grabbing the piece. I place it in my own, listening..... nothing. "Hello?"

    ....

    Nothing.

    "Hell-" I'm cut off by a voice... well, more of a chuckling. My eyes narrow as I listen. "Hello?!" I ask, annoyed. The chuckling continues and the person on the other end begins to speak something in Russian. I was about to speak back when I heard the words: unknown.... planned.... killed.... stupid.... group... decoy fo-.... world leaders
    In the background, there was a gunshot before he the transmission died with an annoying buzz. I rip out the talkers and throw it somewhere in the car.


    Last edited by Danny on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:00 pm

    "Wh-what was that?" I asked danny, jumping as he threw something across the car.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:08 pm

    "A talker... in his ear. I'm assuming the other one has one too," I sigh to Jade, staying where I was a moment. "These idiots aren't the real world leaders," I spit, getting back into my seat. "Someone knew that we were coming. Now I don't actually know how many real leaders there were at the conference, but this is a fake!"



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:14 pm

    "So... So all our work was for nothing?" I gasp, looking down at the speaker that Danny had discarded. It was one think to hit a couple of snags in the plan, but for the whole thing to be pointless...




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:30 pm

    "Someone beat us to the punch line." I say watching Danny freak out and Jade on the verge of, what seemed to be, tears. I roll my eyes, tapping my foot lightly.
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:35 pm

    "Merda!" Capri cursed. Her eyes narrowed on the two bodies in front of them on the ground, gaze turning like that of a hawk.
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm

    I glare at Capri for a moment, "Are those the only eye's you ever look at me with?" I ask.

    "I thought they were the leaders... I drugged them up. The drug should be wearing off in about five minutes."

    I sigh, not really caring... Money was money..I was getting paid by the hour.
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:48 pm

    "I was staring at the men, Merk." I replied, holding my tounge so I didn't spit venom at her. My eyes narrowed at the "world leaders" again. "His arm is moving." she said looking at "Russia" "It's fucking moving!" I hissed, hand going down my jacket, prepared to shoot if necessary. I planted a foot on the back of his neck.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:17 am

    I run my hand through my hair again to try and calm down. This was ridiculous! I looked at Mercy distastefully before moving to the German leader. "Calm down Capri," I say, trying to do the same myself. The German starts to groan and shuffle, awakening. His eyes flatter open, and he pauses there for a moment, starring at all of us confused. "Wh.....?" his voice, clear with an accent trailed off (( assumed he wasn't fully awake). There was a pause before he snapped up and tried to bolt forward (though I wasn't sure where, seeing as this was a car). Before he could get to the door, I pushed him back down.

    His eyes widened and this hand shot up to his ear. He began talking in German before his hand reached to his ear. I grabbed his by the wrist and threw it aside. I grabbed the talker from his ear, only to hear German on the other end. This confirmed the obvious. They were both fakes. I dropped the talker, and threw him closer to me, so I could move better. I shuffled under him and held him in a sleeper, holding him as he struggled, until he lost his conscience.

    I tossed him on the ground and sat in my seat with a puff. "We should be at the river soon..... right?"



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:58 am

    I dove down to grab the German's talker and picked it up. I settled myself into my own little world and began to tinker. I flicked the casing open and reached into my bag for the tweezers. I moved around wires and pulled up stuck buttons, until finally retrieving the micro SD chip inserted in the the centre of the earpiece.

    I dropped the talker and plugged the SD chip into the adaptor, then finally into the reader to copy the information into my laptop. After a few minutes of work, I turned my volume up. "Listen!" I said as a computer generated voice began to speek English. Since pulling the card out, we couldn't hear any new German commands, but I had managed to translate the recording saved onto the chip.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:31 pm

    ooc can I join up as Guns? I know I don't reply as much as I should...but thats my schools fault and my time zones fault.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:03 pm

    ooc - I can't really say no until you don't post at all. So just post when you can! =)



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:45 pm