HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

    Today's Mission

    Share
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    So I did this on AB a while back, and it worked out really well. I'm hoping it will work out amazingly here too. I'm not really sure who the original poster was, but credits to them!!!! Anyway! Let's visualize.

    Setting:
    We're the best the world has to offer in the business of assassination. We've been trained since birth, our minds are programmed to kill and do nothing more. We have no outside family.. Well that we know of. We’ve always considered ourselves as family, and not needed anything else. Only hours ago, we were briefed on today's mission. But this time around, it’s no small fry mission, this one involves eliminating a few leaders of the world. There will be a gathering of 15 world leaders today at 9pm. Our job is to come up with a plan to infiltrate the meeting, isolate 2 of the leaders; Russia and Germany, and take care of them without any mess. No other leader can be harmed, or find out.

    So here is where we start:
    We're in a jet, programmed to take us where we needed to go. We need to go over the map of the building, pick who is going where.. You know, details. We’re set to arrive at 6pm outside the city in a deserted airbase.
    The story will continue from there. I don’t wanna write anymore cause I want others ideas Smile
    We’ve all got bags full of everything we need…weapons, medicine, etc.

    (Oh and for bios, we're on our way to a mission...so no skirts at this point)

    ROLES. If you want something else, make one up along with a description Smile

    [Jade] THE BRAIN. The youngest member, but you've got the smarts. Everything is in your mind. Thanks to a photographic memory, you know all the facts, all the information you'll need. With the help of first aid training...you count as the group's doctor too. You keep to yourself, because you spend all of your time around books...so you don't know how to relate to people. But being the brain has some set backs...you aren't as good at combat.

    [Aki] GUNS. You're the master in artillery. Point and shoot. That's what you're good at. You've trained for years...so you've mastered almost all guns. But being a pro at guns isn't always good. Some people think of you as a beefcake, because you spend most of your time around guns...and not around the books. You don't like EXPLOSIVES, because you think they're too absorbed in bombs. First in command.

    [] EXPLOSIVES. Tick tick tick tick...boom. You've got all the know-how on bombs. Explosives are you're specialty, and sometimes you find yourself getting obsessed with your job. You keep to yourself, almost as much as THE BRAIN. There's not much too you, other than the fact that you could blow up a country with a push of a button.

    [Kristie] KNIVES. Swift and fast. You're one of the best at hand-to-hand combat. And it's not just knifes that you've got. You know all about swords...and almost any weapon you can use when you get up close and personal. You're second in command…but want to be the leader. Think GUNS is holding us back…but is it because of jealousy?

    [] TECHNICIAN. You’re the one who can fix or build anything. You help out almost everyone in the group. Helping GUNS with their…you know…guns, helping EXPLOSIVES with their bombs…you’re the one most people rely on…are you getting tired of it? Or do you like the attention? Most won’t admit, but without you, we’d be lost.

    [Capri] ASSASSIN. Stealth. This whole mission is about being a great assassin…and you’re the one who’s been at this the longest. You’ve got the most experience in killing…but that’s not always a good thing. Because of all the organized assassinations you’ve done, you’re losing the emotion to feel for another human. Will you try to get your emotions back, or lose it completely…one of these choices will make you more dangerous than ever.

    [Danny] COMBAT. You’re the best at physical attacks. Nothing can stop you when it comes to knowing how to maneuver your body and take down an opponent the quickest. You’re trained in every aspect of fighting known to man. You’re fast, and in the best physical condition of the whole team. Your reflexes are insanely quick, and it’s almost impossible to sneak up on you. You’re close to ASSASSIN, but you feel lately that you should be receiving more targets. Rivalry maybe?

    [] POISON. Growing up around deadly substances has made you immune to poison…your specialty. You could slip a few drops to someone…or inject it…use your imagination. But all the contact with these substances had made your brain a bit crazy. Some of the group members think you’re dangerous to the mission, some just think you’re a nutter. You sometimes get loud…but you’ve got a great sense of humor which keeps some of the group entertained.


    [Skye] BAD GUY. She's the government's secret weapon and it's her job to stop anyone who threatens them. She'll stop at no cost (Note: I think this one was added later on, but you can add more to this if you'd like.



    Using a different Bio:
    Character Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Nicknames/Names gone by: McKarthy, Danny, Dan
    Age: 24
    Height: 6'3"
    Skin Tone: Light
    Body: Slim but muscular and tone.
    Hair: Light brown
    Hairstyle: Similar to this
    ( http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/93178/93178,1254055975,2/stock-photo-portrait-of-happy-cheerful-handsome-guy-with-brown-curly-hair-37788256.jpg )
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Facial hair
    Clothing:
    ~~~Normal: Black converse, dark blue jeans, white long sleeve, with green sleeves.
    ~~~Mission: Similar to this ( http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00029185.jpg )
    ~~~Formal:( http://www.thestyleinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gold-trumpeter-black-tuxedo-hart-schaffner-marx.jpg )


    Last edited by Danny on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 14 times in total



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:04 pm

    Character Name: Heath Grey
    Nicknames/Names gone by: Heath, Grey,
    Age: 20
    Height: 6'2"
    Skin Tone: white tanned
    Body: Average, not overly toned but not too thin.
    Hair: Black
    Hairstyle: 4 all over
    Eyes: Hazel
    Face: clean shaven
    Clothing:
    ~~~Normal: Jeans, t shirt, boots(berghaus)
    ~~~Mission:http://www.dignews.com/legacy/screenshots/splinter_cell_conviction_art_02.jpg(just cancel out the face)
    ~~~Formal:http://www.surf-life.co.uk/productImages/hurley-tuxedo-tuxedo-suit_mj09tuxbk.jpg

    I think thats everything-guns btw


    Last edited by Akimaru on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:07 pm

    ooc - it's pretty much the same post as I gave to Kristie. It's just back a page. But your group is heading towards the airstrip to head back home after a "failed" mission. The Russian and German world leaders were fake too. So you can either (re)join the group as a new member or your coming back after being reassigned.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:41 pm

    The black Ducati below me purred into life as I turned it on. Pulling on my helmet and slinging my backpack on my back I let out the clutch and accelerated, kicking up the stand.

    Inside the back pack were 2 mac10 sub-machine guns, both used, both now traceable. I weaved lazily around the light traffic. The woman in my ear was giving me directions to an airstrip, where I would meet up with a team. Not that I really wanted to be pulled off my assignment. However, orders were orders and I was made to follow them.

    It got dark quickly and soon all I could see was the tail lights of other road users and the light created by my headlights.

    I was told to pull of right, down a small side road, I did as I was told and pulled up next to a black Cadillac. I kicked down my stand and killed the engine.

    (im sorry I am not normally a 1st person writer)
    avatar
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2010-10-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Burn It on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:51 pm

    They were taking longer then expected, longer then I'd been told they would. Had something.. Gone wrong? We met deadlines, we made it anywhere and everywhere on time, without question. The team hadn't gotten sloppy, had they?

    No, not possible, perhaps they stopped for.. Food, or, extended mission, just something. Either way, this closet and long periods just did not work out. I opened the door, but kept my bags inside. I looked out the windows of the jet and saw no head lights, no figures - May be because I'm tired, and no sign of anyone but myself. I closed the closet door and walked the jet to the control room, where I smiled at the pilot as he looked up to me from the book he'd been reading. "Anything I can do?" He asked with a yawn at the end. "May I stay up here? I want to surprise the group, y'know, reuinion type thing." He nodded polietly and went back to his book. I took the passenger seat and reclinded it back until I was comfertble.

    Sleep, until they show up.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:01 pm

    ooc Kristie, you would have seen the headlights of my bike as I pulled in...unless you cant see your car.
    avatar
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2010-10-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Burn It on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:25 pm

    OOC- I looked out after you killed the engine, that's why lol.
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 pm

    Skye let her face slip into her hands as the situation unfolded. She couldn't loose her temper now, which she had a very big chance of doing. The car stopped as they arrived at the river, an escape boat waiting for them on the dock. She sighed and lifted her head as her hand went immediately to the door handle. "We'll get our punishment. Bring the two and drug them again for the flight back home." Her hand pushed open the door and got out as she trying to calm herself down. She walked down the dock to the small boat. "We're all gonna' die." She muttered to herself as she sat, looking absently around her. Skye was convinced they were to be murdered, after a failed mission.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:21 pm

    I puffed as Skye left. I sat there a moment before getting out and dragging the German out with me. The night was dark, and there was a bit of mist along the line of the river, but nothing big enough to block or distract our view. I threw the body over my shoulders for lighter weight before getting on the boat. Once we were all on, it would be a quick trip to the airstrip, where we could finish and leave to home.

    With everyone on the boat, we started to head off towards the airstrip, the plane outline already in view from afar.

    ooc - I know I'm god modding a bit, but I'd just like to get to the airstrip to involve Aki and Kristie. Sorry guys.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 pm

    After I had grabbed the Russian and dragged him unto the boat with me, I sat down with a sigh. As we began moving towards the air strip, long locks of hair whipping around my face, I studied everyone's expression.

    No one looked happy about this. And they shouldn't be! What went down was down-right embarrassing. I wouldn't be surprised if we were fired. Not that it mattered to me anyway. I'd still do what I needed to do.

    "Are Aki and Kristie going to be waiting?" she asked over the roar of the engine.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm

    ooc - I think Aki is a new addition to the group Capri. Likewise, Kristie hasn't been part of our group for years, so I don't think we'd be expecting her. Sorry for the post, I just want to make sure this role play runs smoothly Smile



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:40 pm

    Aki stepped off his bike, tightening the straps on his backpack. He didn't recognise the car, but he expected, like his bike, that it was untraceable and would be destroyed as soon as possible.

    He trekked the short distance to the waiting plane his open jacket flapping in the stiff cross breeze. The steps were already down into the jet and Aki, being naturally suspicious, drew the Luger PO8 that was stashed in one of the holsters in side his jacket.

    Aki like the accuracy of the newer guns, and knew pretty much everything about them, but there was something about old weapons, like the Mosin Nagant, the Kar98 and the Enfield rifle that made them more fun to use.

    Cocking the weapon he climbed the stairs, the gun pointed up. As he stepped inside he scanned left and right then down the long isle down the middle of the plane.
    "Anyone here" he called.
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:43 pm

    [[Mercy follows the group lazily...]]
    avatar
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2010-10-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Burn It on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:21 pm

    “Wake up. Miss? Hello?” The pilot spoke quietly, and close to me waking me up. Apparently, I’d passed out in the chair. I wonder how long I’d been sleeping? I opened my eyes, and rubbed them softly while I sat up in the chair. “Someone’s come aboard Miss.” I nodded my head, thanking him for waking me and stood up from the seat.

    I walked to the door of the control room, opened it up and walked down the narrow, short hallway to the main room. I noticed only one person, guessing that the whole team was not here, or possibly had not boarded yet. I leaned against the wall, and yawned quietly, seeing who exactly it was. “Just me. The team seems to be late, extremely late.”
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:57 pm

    ooc - Sorry for the late responce.

    bic - The boat quickly docked onto the shore. Withing minutes, we'd be flying outta here. I was angry about the mission, though mostly at myself. With Kristie gone for the years, the group has been alternating "group leaders" though we never really said anything. It was more of a understood notion. I suppose, without even realizing it, that I might have been the "leader" tonight. That it could of been my fault the mission went so poorly.

    "Let's go," I tell the German, even though he was out cold. Having thrown him over my shoulder, I walked out of the dock and towards the airplane. Perhaps we could get some information from them... When they wake up.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:16 pm

    Turning to the Russian, my hand smacked his face until he woke up. "Huh?" he asked groggily.

    "Poĭdem, suka." ("Let's go, bitch.")I spat at him in his native tongue, pulling him up with me. Holding his hands behind his back as he stumbled along, I followed Danny.

    It was a good thing that I was fluent in a few languages. This could help us later.

    OOC-By the way, one of my good friends is Russian. She's teaches me things. ^_^
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:00 pm

    ooc - Hahaha Capri! My russian friends tell me to say things in russian, but they never tell me what they mean -_-

    bic - I walked up a little trail from the docks that lead to the air strip. Within five minutes, I was on the airstrip, the plane sitting there, waiting for us to arrive. I pull up my sleeve and look at my watch. We were late, but that was the least of my worries now. What was the difference at this time?

    Adjusting the German on my shoulder, I walk around the front of the plane to the stairs. There were a few lights on in the cockpit, and dimmed lights in the rest of the plane. Bright enough to see clearly when inside, but dim enough to be missed from afar. I walk up the stairs and into the plane, dumping the body on a chair, away from the door.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:09 pm

    OOC- Heheh. I could help you with that...Very Happy

    BIC-

    Finally. The plane. I wanted to get out of this retched place. Dragging the Russian along as i pushed him towards the plane's entrance, we walked up the stairs. Slowly. Maddeningly.

    I shoved him a little faster, my amber eyes slowly narrowing. Doing as Danny did, I made the Russian take a seat, far from any possible exit. Exhaling, I took a look around. My fuse to my temper was steadily shortening.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:49 am

    oooc- no one noticed the gun toting dude standing just past the doors...

    bic

    Aki kept his gun leveled at the woman who had just walked out of the cockpit and was surprised when she addressed him as if they were long lost work partners. He was about to reply when others entered the plane.

    Backing off and drawing a second pistol (A Walther P22)and kept them pointed at the small group now in front of him.
    "Who the fuck" he emphasized his cuss "are you guys?"
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:38 am

    ooc - I wasn't sure if you and Kristie were in the cockpit or not, so I thought I'd let you introduce yourself

    bic - I stopped and looked up, seeing a man with two guns in hand, and... Kristie? Why was she back here? Wasn't she assigned away... Or had they just reassigned her? I grin happily at Kristie, glad she was back, but I had to keep my focus on the.... Threat? Bunch of questions, and if's in my head all of a sudden!

    "I can ask you the same bloody question," I reply to him, though in a careless tone. I've been known to play with my food... So to speak. I pause for a moment, before speaking again. "Kristie... Do you know this man?"

    ooc - Don't forget your going to be leader Aki, so make a good first impression! Razz
    .... Sarcasm is harder when not in person.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:42 am

    Ooc: I'm lost as to what's happening. It suddenly all went like "WHA-?" and I'm not sure how to come back in again. MEEP! Help?




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:13 am

    "I asked you first" replied Aki, knowing that his response sounded childish.

    "If this is a set up and I have been screwed over by the company I swear to God that the lot of you will be dead before you can take a step" He continued, sounding confident but feeling far from. He was outnumbered, that was obvious and for all he knew he was out-gunned as well.

    As if to speed up an answer he thumbed back the hammer on the P22(The Luger already being cocked).
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:17 pm

    Ooc - Just walk to the plane Jade. It's where we all are.

    Bic - I chuckle at his response. "Fair enough. The names Danny," I smile, trying to be charming, though in a joking manner. The company sent him, which means that he's not here to attack. Was he joining the group? I suppose that would be the most logically, based off his reactions. Then again, this could be a test or something. Either way, he won't kill us... Not yet anyway.

    I fell into a chair, relaxing, stretching my body, and rubbing in-between my eyes. "The company?" I ask. I stare at him, examining him. "Care to explain? Why did they send you here? What did they say?"



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2010-10-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Burn It on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:21 pm

    “From what I’ve been told, you’re all looking at our new boss man - Or he's here to kill us.” I said tauntingly, amused by how quickly they snapped at each other. I walked slowly from where I stood leaning against the wall, to standing in front of new guy, looking to him. “You can put away the gun now, if I wanted to see grown men fight over who’s packing the most, I’d go back to Korea. Alright?” I said walking between them and down the lane of the plane, sitting on the couch against the wall across from where Danny had sat down. “So, who died today?” I asked.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:35 pm

    I laugh at Kristie, genuinely laugh. Probably through the absurd statement... Well compared to everything else. "Boss man, eh?" I quote, standing up and walking over to the new member. I stare at him, before smiling. "I like test runs," I tell him, though more towards Kristie. Course I was just teasing now, but it was fun. "Though I think I can take him in a fight," I smile, walking towards Krisite. I knew he had me beat with a gun, hands down, but hand to hand was what I did!

    I sit beside Kristie and stare at her, my "good nature", slowly fading at the question. "Who died?" I repeat. "Not our bloody targets! They were fake! Boogies! It was embarrassing!"



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2010-10-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Burn It on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:46 pm

    “Bullshit.” I snapped, sitting up and looking around at everyone now in the plane. Knowing by the, unpleased looks on some faces, and taking a second thought to Danny’s tone, they were being serious. “Fuck me. I leave for 4 years and everything goes to shit? How the hell did this happen?”

    Sponsored content

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:40 pm