HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

    Today's Mission

    Share
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    So I did this on AB a while back, and it worked out really well. I'm hoping it will work out amazingly here too. I'm not really sure who the original poster was, but credits to them!!!! Anyway! Let's visualize.

    Setting:
    We're the best the world has to offer in the business of assassination. We've been trained since birth, our minds are programmed to kill and do nothing more. We have no outside family.. Well that we know of. We’ve always considered ourselves as family, and not needed anything else. Only hours ago, we were briefed on today's mission. But this time around, it’s no small fry mission, this one involves eliminating a few leaders of the world. There will be a gathering of 15 world leaders today at 9pm. Our job is to come up with a plan to infiltrate the meeting, isolate 2 of the leaders; Russia and Germany, and take care of them without any mess. No other leader can be harmed, or find out.

    So here is where we start:
    We're in a jet, programmed to take us where we needed to go. We need to go over the map of the building, pick who is going where.. You know, details. We’re set to arrive at 6pm outside the city in a deserted airbase.
    The story will continue from there. I don’t wanna write anymore cause I want others ideas Smile
    We’ve all got bags full of everything we need…weapons, medicine, etc.

    (Oh and for bios, we're on our way to a mission...so no skirts at this point)

    ROLES. If you want something else, make one up along with a description Smile

    [Jade] THE BRAIN. The youngest member, but you've got the smarts. Everything is in your mind. Thanks to a photographic memory, you know all the facts, all the information you'll need. With the help of first aid training...you count as the group's doctor too. You keep to yourself, because you spend all of your time around books...so you don't know how to relate to people. But being the brain has some set backs...you aren't as good at combat.

    [Aki] GUNS. You're the master in artillery. Point and shoot. That's what you're good at. You've trained for years...so you've mastered almost all guns. But being a pro at guns isn't always good. Some people think of you as a beefcake, because you spend most of your time around guns...and not around the books. You don't like EXPLOSIVES, because you think they're too absorbed in bombs. First in command.

    [] EXPLOSIVES. Tick tick tick tick...boom. You've got all the know-how on bombs. Explosives are you're specialty, and sometimes you find yourself getting obsessed with your job. You keep to yourself, almost as much as THE BRAIN. There's not much too you, other than the fact that you could blow up a country with a push of a button.

    [Kristie] KNIVES. Swift and fast. You're one of the best at hand-to-hand combat. And it's not just knifes that you've got. You know all about swords...and almost any weapon you can use when you get up close and personal. You're second in command…but want to be the leader. Think GUNS is holding us back…but is it because of jealousy?

    [] TECHNICIAN. You’re the one who can fix or build anything. You help out almost everyone in the group. Helping GUNS with their…you know…guns, helping EXPLOSIVES with their bombs…you’re the one most people rely on…are you getting tired of it? Or do you like the attention? Most won’t admit, but without you, we’d be lost.

    [Capri] ASSASSIN. Stealth. This whole mission is about being a great assassin…and you’re the one who’s been at this the longest. You’ve got the most experience in killing…but that’s not always a good thing. Because of all the organized assassinations you’ve done, you’re losing the emotion to feel for another human. Will you try to get your emotions back, or lose it completely…one of these choices will make you more dangerous than ever.

    [Danny] COMBAT. You’re the best at physical attacks. Nothing can stop you when it comes to knowing how to maneuver your body and take down an opponent the quickest. You’re trained in every aspect of fighting known to man. You’re fast, and in the best physical condition of the whole team. Your reflexes are insanely quick, and it’s almost impossible to sneak up on you. You’re close to ASSASSIN, but you feel lately that you should be receiving more targets. Rivalry maybe?

    [] POISON. Growing up around deadly substances has made you immune to poison…your specialty. You could slip a few drops to someone…or inject it…use your imagination. But all the contact with these substances had made your brain a bit crazy. Some of the group members think you’re dangerous to the mission, some just think you’re a nutter. You sometimes get loud…but you’ve got a great sense of humor which keeps some of the group entertained.


    [Skye] BAD GUY. She's the government's secret weapon and it's her job to stop anyone who threatens them. She'll stop at no cost (Note: I think this one was added later on, but you can add more to this if you'd like.



    Using a different Bio:
    Character Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Nicknames/Names gone by: McKarthy, Danny, Dan
    Age: 24
    Height: 6'3"
    Skin Tone: Light
    Body: Slim but muscular and tone.
    Hair: Light brown
    Hairstyle: Similar to this
    ( http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/93178/93178,1254055975,2/stock-photo-portrait-of-happy-cheerful-handsome-guy-with-brown-curly-hair-37788256.jpg )
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Facial hair
    Clothing:
    ~~~Normal: Black converse, dark blue jeans, white long sleeve, with green sleeves.
    ~~~Mission: Similar to this ( http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00029185.jpg )
    ~~~Formal:( http://www.thestyleinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gold-trumpeter-black-tuxedo-hart-schaffner-marx.jpg )


    Last edited by Danny on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 14 times in total



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:07 pm

    "Who said everything went to shit!?" I ask angrily. Sure we messed up on this mission, but that doesn't mean we were horrible. We're still the best! "What do you mean 'how'd this happen'? We fucked up... What do you want from us?" I sigh, getting up and moving to get a drink.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2010-10-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Burn It on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:22 pm

    Alright, so, I wasn’t being reasonable in my attitude towards them, but, hey, I was shocked. We don’t fuck up. We don’t know what the definition of ‘fucking up’ is. Who’d been running this team? Jade, Mercy, Capri, Danny. Four I left, and HOPED to come back to with the same damn results as when I left. Yea, I wasn’t the leader or anything, never have been but.. Come on? “Look, it’s just I expected to come back hearing stories about how someone was bleeding out onto a tile floor somewhere. Not a ‘we fucked up’. What happened?” I asked, still in the same disappointed, irritated tone of voice.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:07 pm

    "We've still got plenty of those stories!" I called out, walking towards everyone with a bottle of water. "If you want, I can tell you a story where I pulled someone's intestine out." If course the stomach was already cut open partially, but details could be for another time. I left it at that, not wanting to continue on with our current, and failed mission. Someone else could tell the story if they'd like.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:23 pm

    [[[Mercy is bored with this RP Sad]]]
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 pm

    "Both of you shut the fuck up now!" Aki was annoyed with their conversation, and slightly annoyed that he was kinda ignored. He slid the pistols back into their respective holsters (after uncocking them)before he pointed at them.
    "You know what the fucking company is, otherwise you wouldn't be here, you would be dead on the tarmac a 50 caliber slug having gone through the back of your head. And you" He turned to face Kristie "I don't know what you have been hearing, but I am here to bulk up the team I was told nothing about leading it."

    After her finished his piece Aki instantly calmed down and he slumped into the seat next to the unconscious German.
    "Okay, tell us all what happened"
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:35 pm

    Danny stared at him, eyebrow raised, before laughing. "Bulk up the team," he mutter to himself. "We could use a gun specialist. It'll help out a lot," again muttering to himself. I contemplated the night, yet again!, to his dismay. "Well, the mission was simple... In theory. Then again everything is simple in theory. Turns out they were fakes, step ins. We almost go found out. It was a fail, in other words. But we're hoping that these guys can give us mote information on it," Danny informs him. "And I never did catch your name..."

    ooc - If you guys have any ideas as for the next mission, or anything, feel free to do it, but let's other know of the general idea, so we're not lost.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:41 pm

    ooc I did this epic Roleplay on RPA called operation something. But it was kinda about international terrorism maybe our next mission we have been hired by the government for something.

    oh ill reply in a bit.
    avatar
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2010-10-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Burn It on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:59 pm

    I was blown away by how he just spoke to me. The others can handle themselves, but, he thinks talking to me in that tone is appropriate? “Maybe if you toned down your fuckin’ ego you would have heard something along the lines of leading this team. You’re an equal here buddy, start acting like one.” I said, calmly yet firmly. I wasn’t afraid to voice my opinions here, not to anyone. I knew my boundaries of course, but some situations call for a cross over. I stood up from the couch and opened the closet I’d previously shoved all my bags and equipment into. The first that fell out was just a small clothing bag, but it had all I needed. The side pouch contained a small switch knife – longer than what you would likely expect. I flicked out the knife and stomped towards the unconscious man. “Wake his ass up.”

    OOC- Aki, if I go too far with the rudeness, let me know. Just trying to play the character right, I’m supposed to jealous of not being chosen as leader lol.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:13 pm

    Aki was about to answer when Kristie's comments cut across him. He stood quickly, spinning to face her.
    "Ego! You're the one with the ego here, who was it that instantly assumed that, if she had been there everything would have gone smoothly!" He retorted as his eyes flicked to the blade in her hand.

    Aki stepped back his hands flying to his hips, his palms resting on the cold metal of his Glock and Colt.
    "What are you going to do with that?" He asked.

    ooc you can be rude, I will just be rude back... but thanks for the exit clause.
    avatar
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2010-10-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Burn It on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:44 pm

    I could tell me and him were going to the best of friends. It seems to happen with most, if not all team leaders we got. There was this tension, which always rose, intentional or not. “I was thinking about carving my face into his girth of a stomach.” I responded, rolling my eyes – Playing into his ego comment towards me. “I’m just going to make sure he tells us what we ask.” I said, kicking slightly at his foot, and none of him even flinched from the touch. “Two things. What the hell did you knock him out with?” I asked, addressing the team. “Second, anyone got a lighter?”
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:42 pm

    Danny walked over to the area where his bags were. Rummaging (sp?) around a moment or two, he finally pulled out something rather small. Having got what he needed, he travelled back to Kristie and stood beside her. Danny noticed the tension that Krisite has with the new commer. Of course the tension wasn't abnormal, just something you'd come to expect with Krisite. "My body. What else?" Danny asked, referring to his skill in the knowledge of the body, and his abilities. He smiles at the - well what he took as - a completment before placing his hand in his pocket (where he placed on of the teo smelling salt packets). He was just going to follow orders.

    With the other in his pocket, Danny broke the seal and waved it in front of the German's face. It took a second or two before he woke up. His popped open with the smell, but he wasn't all there. "Wake up," Danny said dryly, smaking him in his face quite hard. "Your going to answer some questions we want to here, alright?" he smiles devilishly



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2010-10-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Burn It on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:09 pm

    I watch the man struggle to open his eyes – He’d been hit hard in God knows what way. Creativity was never a lacking feature of the team, never. I played around with the knife in my hand, swirling it and flicking the knife in and out of it’s hold. “God he’s ugly.” I spat out, and closed up the knife, sliding it into my short pocket. I turned to our new leader, and did a small half grin, “Maybe pointing the gun at him would be useful. Have fun boys, I need to make a call.” I turned back to Danny momentarily before leaving the room. “Don’t kill him without me.” I walked from the circle of people and into the washroom, taking out my cell phone. Privacy on jets was limited, only two rooms, and not a lot of door between the two.
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 pm

    OOC-Ahh! Sorry...once again! Razz

    BIC-

    Leaning against the seat next to the Russian, I folded my arms against my chest. I had been listening to the Russian's very shallow breathing. No one had really taken notice to me anyway. They were all being quite immature. There was some obvious tension her. And short tempers. Not that I should be the one to talk, I can get quite angry. Just as I narrowed my eyes, I noticed something.

    The breathing pattern was different. I whirled around, just as I saw the Russian's hands going for my gun. My left arm gave him a hard chop to his neck, and he flew backwards away from me. He was getting back up, groggily. But still. I grabbed him by his blonde head, thrusting him back into his seat. Before he could even think of retaliating, her froze. That metallic clink making him stiffen. My pistol was on the side of his head, cocked and ready.

    "Try that again," I spat, "I dare you." He continued to sit there, like a statue. Grey eyes wide.

    Like I said. Short temper.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:03 pm

    ooc - No worries Capri!

    bic - Danny didn't take any apparent notice to anyone but the German. Though he knew the others were around. He knew that Aki was standing not too far away, watching. Knew that Kristie went off somewhere, though he didn't know for what. And he knew that the Russian just tried to attack Capri, but he knew that Capri was perfectly fine at this, or any point. "Fail to cooperate," Danny began. "And the consequences may be fatal," he continues to smile, playing an eerie warden tone.

    The German, though assuming he expected it, still seemed to be frightened. Holding back his nervous self, though hidden well, was present in his eyes. "Now... What were you doing at the Nations Base?" The German begins to speak feverishly, though in his native tounge. Danny hits him on the forehead. "In English," he speaks dryly again. "I don't have time for games!"

    "I... I was sent....-" he cuts himself off, holding back the information. "Who? Who sent you?" Danny's tone sounding annoyed. The German however, held back the information. Danny sighed, standing up straight. He pulled out a small knife, flicking it open. He placed the cold tip of the blade on the German's face and held him down by grabbing his throat. "I'll ask you again. Who, sent you?" Danny said darkly, closer to him. Again, nothing. Before waiting too long, Danny quickly pulled down, cutting open the flesh. Blood poured out of the check, and the German screamed, squirming around.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:16 pm

    Aki watched the torture. That was the only way he could describe it and he was surprised that the German had given away so much so quickly, those 3 words were enough to stem more questions that needed answering.

    Aki had done his fair share of torture, although he preferred to scare his subject into talking. If you mentioned what damage a bullet could as you pushed the barrel into his mouth and he tasted the metal and gun powder residue, he normally spoke pretty quickly.

    Aki just stood and watched, seeming as that girl thought he was the 'leader' he better start acting like one.
    avatar
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2010-10-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Burn It on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:34 pm

    “.. Listen, nothing can be done for the moment. Get back here, and we’ll discuss matters then. Understood?”
    “I understand.” I quietly said into the cell phone. I stood far enough away from the door so I wouldn’t travel out directly, but close enough I could listen for little ease droppers - Like I said, little to no privacy. I closed, more slammed, my phone shut, sliding it into my left back pocket. The first thing I saw, felt when I opened the door into the main room, was frustration. Capri, dealing with one man, Danny on the other, and our leader – Whom I’ve yet to figure out a name for – watching as the goons were interrogated. “Any progress?” I asked, adressing all in the room.
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:36 pm

    Looking up at Kristie, I gave her a tired stare, sending a message that all was not well. If these men didn't start talking soon, shit was going to hit the fan. I wouldn't tolerate it.

    With my gun still glued to the Russian's temple, I looked back to him, "You gonna talk now?" I whispered in a threatening tone. He sputtered, then said nothing. Useless, for now. I turned my head to face the screaming German, "Ich würde auf ihn hören, wenn ich Sie wäre."("I'd listen to him if I were you.") I said with a small smirk.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:17 pm

    Danny held the Greman by the throat. Everytime he suspected the German would attack, he pressed his grip harder, stopping any threat. The German now began to sweat and whimper. "That's all I know! I was sent!" he cries. "I know you were sent! I found the talker," Danny spits. "That doesn't tell me much."

    The German kept his mouth shut, to the annoyance of Danny. Ignoring the blood, he squeezed the German's cheeks together and toting with it, moving the mouth. The German just sits there, acting strong. "I know the body inside and out. Every weakness you have, I know of." Danny paused. "Don't believe me?" he asked. But before there was a reply, Danny threw a few punchesaround the shoulders, sending agonizing pain shooting threw him. Again he screams, so Danny rips of his sleeve and stuffs it in the German's mouth, trying to muffle the sound. "Shut up!" Said Danny, smacking his victim again. He turned to the Russian for a moment. "I'd talk if I were you," stated Danny. "I wouldn't want to be in his position now," Danny smiled, picking up the German and walking down the plane. He opened the washroom door and threw the German in. "I'll in back within the hour. You better be ready to talk," said Danny to the German, now in a heap in the small plane's bathroom. He give a single laugh of disgust before slamming the door, and wedging something in between the door and wall, making exit - from inside - impossible.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2010-10-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Burn It on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:33 pm

    Ah interrogation, the old fashion way. No metal plated walls with cameras and two-way mirrors. No suits and mind games in order to get the information peaceful from their minds. Just your tools, and a little blood – Always, always gets their mouths open quicker. “Do we, really need both of them? I’m sure one has just as much information as the other. Carrying and extra nuisance is just.. A waste of time.” I said, waving towards the now jammed bathroom door in it.
    “Interrogate them both, whichever talks first lives. It would save us some time, right boss?” I ended, again toying with our newest leader. I wasn’t letting up, I refused to until given a reason to shut up and let up. The question really, was towards the entire team, but ending with a little bit like that, was, something I HAD to do.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:43 pm

    ooc - Hey guys. I'm going to be away for the next few days, and I won't be back until the 21. Sorry. But please, please, please continue with the role play. Move onto the next mission if you'd like. Make sure Jade posts, and if anyone wants to join, let 'em Smile



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:25 pm

    OOc: HAHAHAHA Make sure Jade posts =P




    Running wolf

    Sponsored content

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:45 pm