HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

    Today's Mission

    Share
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    So I did this on AB a while back, and it worked out really well. I'm hoping it will work out amazingly here too. I'm not really sure who the original poster was, but credits to them!!!! Anyway! Let's visualize.

    Setting:
    We're the best the world has to offer in the business of assassination. We've been trained since birth, our minds are programmed to kill and do nothing more. We have no outside family.. Well that we know of. We’ve always considered ourselves as family, and not needed anything else. Only hours ago, we were briefed on today's mission. But this time around, it’s no small fry mission, this one involves eliminating a few leaders of the world. There will be a gathering of 15 world leaders today at 9pm. Our job is to come up with a plan to infiltrate the meeting, isolate 2 of the leaders; Russia and Germany, and take care of them without any mess. No other leader can be harmed, or find out.

    So here is where we start:
    We're in a jet, programmed to take us where we needed to go. We need to go over the map of the building, pick who is going where.. You know, details. We’re set to arrive at 6pm outside the city in a deserted airbase.
    The story will continue from there. I don’t wanna write anymore cause I want others ideas Smile
    We’ve all got bags full of everything we need…weapons, medicine, etc.

    (Oh and for bios, we're on our way to a mission...so no skirts at this point)

    ROLES. If you want something else, make one up along with a description Smile

    [Jade] THE BRAIN. The youngest member, but you've got the smarts. Everything is in your mind. Thanks to a photographic memory, you know all the facts, all the information you'll need. With the help of first aid training...you count as the group's doctor too. You keep to yourself, because you spend all of your time around books...so you don't know how to relate to people. But being the brain has some set backs...you aren't as good at combat.

    [Aki] GUNS. You're the master in artillery. Point and shoot. That's what you're good at. You've trained for years...so you've mastered almost all guns. But being a pro at guns isn't always good. Some people think of you as a beefcake, because you spend most of your time around guns...and not around the books. You don't like EXPLOSIVES, because you think they're too absorbed in bombs. First in command.

    [] EXPLOSIVES. Tick tick tick tick...boom. You've got all the know-how on bombs. Explosives are you're specialty, and sometimes you find yourself getting obsessed with your job. You keep to yourself, almost as much as THE BRAIN. There's not much too you, other than the fact that you could blow up a country with a push of a button.

    [Kristie] KNIVES. Swift and fast. You're one of the best at hand-to-hand combat. And it's not just knifes that you've got. You know all about swords...and almost any weapon you can use when you get up close and personal. You're second in command…but want to be the leader. Think GUNS is holding us back…but is it because of jealousy?

    [] TECHNICIAN. You’re the one who can fix or build anything. You help out almost everyone in the group. Helping GUNS with their…you know…guns, helping EXPLOSIVES with their bombs…you’re the one most people rely on…are you getting tired of it? Or do you like the attention? Most won’t admit, but without you, we’d be lost.

    [Capri] ASSASSIN. Stealth. This whole mission is about being a great assassin…and you’re the one who’s been at this the longest. You’ve got the most experience in killing…but that’s not always a good thing. Because of all the organized assassinations you’ve done, you’re losing the emotion to feel for another human. Will you try to get your emotions back, or lose it completely…one of these choices will make you more dangerous than ever.

    [Danny] COMBAT. You’re the best at physical attacks. Nothing can stop you when it comes to knowing how to maneuver your body and take down an opponent the quickest. You’re trained in every aspect of fighting known to man. You’re fast, and in the best physical condition of the whole team. Your reflexes are insanely quick, and it’s almost impossible to sneak up on you. You’re close to ASSASSIN, but you feel lately that you should be receiving more targets. Rivalry maybe?

    [] POISON. Growing up around deadly substances has made you immune to poison…your specialty. You could slip a few drops to someone…or inject it…use your imagination. But all the contact with these substances had made your brain a bit crazy. Some of the group members think you’re dangerous to the mission, some just think you’re a nutter. You sometimes get loud…but you’ve got a great sense of humor which keeps some of the group entertained.


    [Skye] BAD GUY. She's the government's secret weapon and it's her job to stop anyone who threatens them. She'll stop at no cost (Note: I think this one was added later on, but you can add more to this if you'd like.



    Using a different Bio:
    Character Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Nicknames/Names gone by: McKarthy, Danny, Dan
    Age: 24
    Height: 6'3"
    Skin Tone: Light
    Body: Slim but muscular and tone.
    Hair: Light brown
    Hairstyle: Similar to this
    ( http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/93178/93178,1254055975,2/stock-photo-portrait-of-happy-cheerful-handsome-guy-with-brown-curly-hair-37788256.jpg )
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Facial hair
    Clothing:
    ~~~Normal: Black converse, dark blue jeans, white long sleeve, with green sleeves.
    ~~~Mission: Similar to this ( http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00029185.jpg )
    ~~~Formal:( http://www.thestyleinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gold-trumpeter-black-tuxedo-hart-schaffner-marx.jpg )


    Last edited by Danny on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 14 times in total



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:35 pm

    Skye looked over her notebook, watching as Lacey and Mercy carried a conversation in an argument-like manner. Then she looked to Danny, noticing his eyes on her. She blinked twice in response and returned to her notebook. Diving back into the her own little world, she read over the lines again and again. Her eyes darted over the different colored text, reading about how to shoot someone, take out the bullet, and leave without a trace. If this was a clean job, she'd need to know how to execute it. She took out a purple pen as she lifted her legs to her chest, moving sideways to take up both seats. She took her mind off the situation by doodling on the edges of her notebook, replaying a song in her head she had heard the day before driving to work.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:36 pm

    I smile and put my feet on the chair that you were in. "You aren't useless, but I understand that,"I tell Danny, looking at everyone around me.Skye was scribbling on her pad, looking intensly into it, and Mercy was being normal Mercy. Me on the other hand was just sitting on the chair, watching Danny pace around, giggling and twirling my hair and scratching my arm fieriously
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:47 pm

    I stare at Danny, "Oh stop, move no more you'll just UPSET ME!" I say dramatically, then my expression goes flat, "And darlin, you're not worthless. You are unique and original... Just like the rest of the world." I say in my best Brooklyn accent.
    avatar
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

    Posts : 2776
    Join date : 2010-12-12
    Location : El Dorado, Arkansas

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:55 pm

    Character Name: Faith Wynters
    Nicknames/Names gone by: Chuck
    Age: 23
    Height: 5'5"
    Skin Tone: Pale
    Body: Slim/scrawny
    Hair: Silver

    Hairstyle
    Eyes: Magenta
    Face: A small black heart behind her left ear.
    Clothing:
    Normal
    Mission
    Formal


    Bic

    A deep breath rose in my lungs. The others had been talking nd conversting while my head was stuck in a computer artical on new ways to create detonators for C4. I watched them over the top of the Mac quietly. There was a small smile on my lips. They always liked to talk and play around. It was almost as if they were children once again.

    I took another deep breath before pulling the laptop closed. I leaned back in the chair, watching them quietly.



    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:06 pm

    "I didn't mean I was useless," I tell them. "I was speaking personally, not as a team member. I think of it like this. The mind is where ideas are created and acted, but the body is the tool. Without it, the idea wouldn't get very far. Which is why I like to exercise so much. Sitting still for much to long make me feel like I'm not using that tool. It's the best I can explain," I tell them, smiling. I listen to them, before chuckling. "I'm surrounded by lunies!"

    I walk over to Skye and sit beside her. "So what are you up too?" I ask, watching the others.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:07 pm

    I frown and stare at Danny. "Lunies? Excuse me?"I smile a bit, still taking that offensively
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:11 pm

    "Lunies, and in lunatics," I pause, starring at them. "Your all mad, and insane," I laugh at them. The plane descended a bit more, meaning we would be landing shortly. We're we going over operation plans?



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:35 pm

    "Proud to take the loony title." I say with a nod, I knew I was. NO denial about that one.

    I smirk slightly, staring out the window again and sigh.

    "I think we're landing soon... Just y'know... A pretty solid guess." I say as the plane swoops lower to the ground.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:38 pm

    I scream softly and cover my mouth and sit down and rock back and forth. 'I hate planes' I say to myself, rubbing my temples and growling softly.

    "I wish they made better landings though!"I say, groaning.
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:01 am

    The music was on full blast, one headphone in Capri's right ear. Her left hand beat ferociously as her right hand pressed the pencil down on the sketch pad. The picture of the eye was coming on very nicely.

    Capri looked up, watching Danny pace and Mercy and Lacey talk. Skye was keeping quiet, just like herself. As she drew and listened to her music, thoughts shoot across her brain, going over the plan and various plots and schemes.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:08 am

    ooc - Lacey, cover the plan, since your the leader of the pack. Just run over it.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:53 am

    OOC- Okay, everyone. I'm going on a trip to Washington D.C. starting today. I won't be home until this coming Tuesday at noon. And I'll probably be dead tired. So I'll see what I can do. At 6 P.M., I leave to jump on a bus. The bus ride will be 14 HOURS LONG. I will have internet access on my phone, and it's difficult to make good posts with it, but I will definitely try. But my phone's battery only lasts like ten hours, and less if I use the internet. :/ I'm too attached to this place to be away from it for too long, so when I'm not busy I'll post. But understand I'm on a trip with 80 other high school students and we're to be together ALL OF THE TIME. Blahh, don't know why I signed up...but ya know. It's called the Pro-Life Trip, and thousands of people from the United States march around Washington D.C. for hours to show that they believe in no abortion (check it). For the most part, I'm going to get away from school and to chill with my friends, but anyway...thought that I'd fill ya in.

    So anyway, I won't be making too many posts and I'll try and make my characters do something that doesn't involve y'all replying. Razz I'll come back soon.

    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:01 pm

    Schuyler shut her book, hiding the pages from Danny. "Nothing." She said as she looked to him. "What's up?" The plane flew closer to the ground, nothing but relief for Skye. She took a quick glance out the window, only seeing forest below them. She thought this was strange but quickly eliminated the idea of a crash for her own sanity. She turned back to Danny and played with the corner of her notebook.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:23 pm

    I watch her as she quickly shuts her book. That was a bit... whatever, we're about to begin a mission, she's allowed to act how she wants. "Nothing much," I say smiling at her. "Just wanted to know you were okay. You seemed distant ," I tell her, shrugging.

    I watch her twirl her book. I was focusing more on the motion of the book, rather than the book itself. It was somehow soothing, watching the repetitive motion. "You ready for the mission? A mean, they are world leaders...," I say, watching the others.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:28 pm

    I smile and think the plan through in my head and tell everyone.

    " There will be a gathering of 15 world leaders today at 9pm. Our job is to come up with a plan to infiltrate the meeting, isolate 2 of the leaders; Russia and Germany, and take care of them without any mess. No other leader can be harmed, or find out, so nice and clean everyone" I smile and look out the plane windows


    ooc: Yeah I totally copied that Smile
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:54 pm

    I listen to Lacey speak, before rolling my eyes. We already knew that, so it was odd that she was retelling us that. Perhaps she was still a bit drowsy from her nap. "Well I've organized, under the request of our employer, transport. We'll be picked up from the abandoned base, a couple of limos and a van. I suppose a few of us will have to ride to the building as guest. The others will have to travel and infiltrate the building another way," I tell everyone.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:59 pm

    Ooc: Sorry, I didn't realize it had started. Might want to change the "Brain is the youngest" thing... Mercy's character is younger than mine.

    Little lost... what's happening?




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:48 pm

    "As ready as I'll ever be." she replied to Danny, looking around the plane again. Skye looked back to Lacey as she spoke. "That's exactly what the commissioner at the office said today" she mumbled, tucking her book into her bag.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:49 pm

    I frown and look around and mumble,

    "Im sorry, Im just nervous"

    I walk to the front of the plane and sit down with my head between my legs, breathing in and out and rubbing my temples too.
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 pm

    Skye pursed her lips, knowing how Lacey felt. It was hard to be a leader of a mission, none the less one where two national leaders were being killed. She moved against the wall of the plane, her head resting on the freezing window. She took the bottle of water from her bag and took a sip, wondering if anyone would attempt to comfort Lacey.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 am

    ooc - nothing much has happened Jade. We're on a plane, which is about to land, and we're just going over what our plan is, so just pop up whenever Very Happy

    bic - I look around and watch everyone, doing their own thing. I turn to Skye before getting up. She, unlike the others, understood (even if it was partially), the pressure Lacey was under. However, she decided to watch instead of help.

    I search the plane once more before walking over beside Lacey. I crouch down and whisper to her. "I don't know where Al is..." I say referring to the second in command. "But would you like me to help out? I know the mission, I'd be glad to," I said smiling before rising up.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:03 pm

    I watch Lacey as she goes over the plan and nod. I knew the plan like the back of my hand. We'd gone over it one too many times. I look over at Faith, then Skye, Danny and the rest of the crew.

    What a bunch of nutters... Dedicating their lives to these missions. I was in it for the money, and my love for posion.

    I laugh to myself lightly, I was the strange one... I could easily slip an odorless, undetectable posion into someone's drink... I could inject anything... Kill whoever right off the bat.

    I hate to say it, but I was the nutter. Not them. I giggle again, shaking my head, my bangs falling in my face.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:08 pm

    I look around to see if the second and command was there, and she wasnt. I shift around in the seat and sit with my knees to my chest.

    " If you want, it doesnt matter, you don't have to if you don't want to...."I say, thinking about what would happen if we did something wrong or if we did something good, and I frown abit.
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:05 pm

    Skye shifts her view back to the window as Danny rose to help Lacey. She would, but in the end she would probably only make her feel worse. Her eyes dart over the white clouds as they approach them, the sun not yet over the horizon in the early morning. Her frigid hands go to her face in an attempt to wake herself up from the drowsiness of the plane ride to no prevail. Sighing, she took her ipod out, playing the first playlist. Her eyes wandered back to the window, the white clouds absorbing the plane as we drew closer to the ground.
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 25
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:54 pm

    I sit in my seat and stare out the window. The view was fantastic! I was half listening to the conversations held by the rest of the group, but the plan was racing through my mind. I began to calculate our teams variables using function algebraic equations, thinking up the graph in my mind. Things were looking good, but not perfect.




    Running wolf

    Sponsored content

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:12 am