HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

    Today's Mission

    Share
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    So I did this on AB a while back, and it worked out really well. I'm hoping it will work out amazingly here too. I'm not really sure who the original poster was, but credits to them!!!! Anyway! Let's visualize.

    Setting:
    We're the best the world has to offer in the business of assassination. We've been trained since birth, our minds are programmed to kill and do nothing more. We have no outside family.. Well that we know of. We’ve always considered ourselves as family, and not needed anything else. Only hours ago, we were briefed on today's mission. But this time around, it’s no small fry mission, this one involves eliminating a few leaders of the world. There will be a gathering of 15 world leaders today at 9pm. Our job is to come up with a plan to infiltrate the meeting, isolate 2 of the leaders; Russia and Germany, and take care of them without any mess. No other leader can be harmed, or find out.

    So here is where we start:
    We're in a jet, programmed to take us where we needed to go. We need to go over the map of the building, pick who is going where.. You know, details. We’re set to arrive at 6pm outside the city in a deserted airbase.
    The story will continue from there. I don’t wanna write anymore cause I want others ideas Smile
    We’ve all got bags full of everything we need…weapons, medicine, etc.

    (Oh and for bios, we're on our way to a mission...so no skirts at this point)

    ROLES. If you want something else, make one up along with a description Smile

    [Jade] THE BRAIN. The youngest member, but you've got the smarts. Everything is in your mind. Thanks to a photographic memory, you know all the facts, all the information you'll need. With the help of first aid training...you count as the group's doctor too. You keep to yourself, because you spend all of your time around books...so you don't know how to relate to people. But being the brain has some set backs...you aren't as good at combat.

    [Aki] GUNS. You're the master in artillery. Point and shoot. That's what you're good at. You've trained for years...so you've mastered almost all guns. But being a pro at guns isn't always good. Some people think of you as a beefcake, because you spend most of your time around guns...and not around the books. You don't like EXPLOSIVES, because you think they're too absorbed in bombs. First in command.

    [] EXPLOSIVES. Tick tick tick tick...boom. You've got all the know-how on bombs. Explosives are you're specialty, and sometimes you find yourself getting obsessed with your job. You keep to yourself, almost as much as THE BRAIN. There's not much too you, other than the fact that you could blow up a country with a push of a button.

    [Kristie] KNIVES. Swift and fast. You're one of the best at hand-to-hand combat. And it's not just knifes that you've got. You know all about swords...and almost any weapon you can use when you get up close and personal. You're second in command…but want to be the leader. Think GUNS is holding us back…but is it because of jealousy?

    [] TECHNICIAN. You’re the one who can fix or build anything. You help out almost everyone in the group. Helping GUNS with their…you know…guns, helping EXPLOSIVES with their bombs…you’re the one most people rely on…are you getting tired of it? Or do you like the attention? Most won’t admit, but without you, we’d be lost.

    [Capri] ASSASSIN. Stealth. This whole mission is about being a great assassin…and you’re the one who’s been at this the longest. You’ve got the most experience in killing…but that’s not always a good thing. Because of all the organized assassinations you’ve done, you’re losing the emotion to feel for another human. Will you try to get your emotions back, or lose it completely…one of these choices will make you more dangerous than ever.

    [Danny] COMBAT. You’re the best at physical attacks. Nothing can stop you when it comes to knowing how to maneuver your body and take down an opponent the quickest. You’re trained in every aspect of fighting known to man. You’re fast, and in the best physical condition of the whole team. Your reflexes are insanely quick, and it’s almost impossible to sneak up on you. You’re close to ASSASSIN, but you feel lately that you should be receiving more targets. Rivalry maybe?

    [] POISON. Growing up around deadly substances has made you immune to poison…your specialty. You could slip a few drops to someone…or inject it…use your imagination. But all the contact with these substances had made your brain a bit crazy. Some of the group members think you’re dangerous to the mission, some just think you’re a nutter. You sometimes get loud…but you’ve got a great sense of humor which keeps some of the group entertained.


    [Skye] BAD GUY. She's the government's secret weapon and it's her job to stop anyone who threatens them. She'll stop at no cost (Note: I think this one was added later on, but you can add more to this if you'd like.



    Using a different Bio:
    Character Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Nicknames/Names gone by: McKarthy, Danny, Dan
    Age: 24
    Height: 6'3"
    Skin Tone: Light
    Body: Slim but muscular and tone.
    Hair: Light brown
    Hairstyle: Similar to this
    ( http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/93178/93178,1254055975,2/stock-photo-portrait-of-happy-cheerful-handsome-guy-with-brown-curly-hair-37788256.jpg )
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Facial hair
    Clothing:
    ~~~Normal: Black converse, dark blue jeans, white long sleeve, with green sleeves.
    ~~~Mission: Similar to this ( http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00029185.jpg )
    ~~~Formal:( http://www.thestyleinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gold-trumpeter-black-tuxedo-hart-schaffner-marx.jpg )


    Last edited by Danny on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 14 times in total



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

    Posts : 568
    Join date : 2010-10-11
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Brandon on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:07 pm

    ooc: too late?



    I've lived by their rules my entire life.
    I've protected them. Envied them...and for what?!

    To be treated like an animal!
    We are not animals!
    Is this what you want?! We can be slaves, or we can be...
    LYCANS!
    Running wolf AMX logo Hug attack
    avatar
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

    Posts : 2776
    Join date : 2010-12-12
    Location : El Dorado, Arkansas

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:09 am

    A deep breath rose in my lungs. There was a lurch of the plane and my eyes quietly opened. They had been ammering Lacey about something, and the way she held herself, I had no idea how she had become leader. I also, had no pity for her. If she hadn't the strength to do what she needed, then she didn't need to be leader. I gave a quiet grunt. When this was over and done with, no matter how much she was like 'family' to us all, I wondered if I could get ehr reassigned somewhere. It would be easy to hack into system computers and place her with another unit, one where she wasn't capitan and we didn't have to help her walk like a two year old.

    I took in a deep breath, pulling a sigh on my lips as I looked around. I stood after a moment, taking a sip from a mountan dew bottle before replacing it in the holder and walking toward the front of the plane.



    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:27 am

    ooc - Nope. There is still space in explosions Bran Smile

    bic - I nod at her before looking around. "Alright guys, listen up," I speak, my voice louder, but not loud necessarily. "We know we've got transportation waiting for us at the base, but we need to split into groups. Not all of us are going to walk right in the place, which is why we need everyone's expertise," I pause before speaking again.

    "I need Jade, Capri, Al, and Lacey to enter through the vents. I assume that we have the blueprints of the building?" I ask in general, but it was directed to Jade. I pause for their answer before continuing. "The rest of us will be entering through as guest. Faith, I need you to put Skye, Mercy, myself, you yourself onto the guest list.... if you haven't already.'

    'Group A, that is, the vent people, you need to enter the building and make your way towards the control room. There you will find all security systems and everything you need. Take out guards if you need to, but keep the kill quiet and hidden. Group B. Your job is to stay on post. Follow the world leaders - from a distance - and figure out any details you can. At 10:00 P.M, the world leaders will be called into a separate meeting place to discuss world issues. Our job, is too find and kill Germany and Russia," I pause before finishing. "Keep in touch. Do your job. And we'll be in France for breakfast. Understood?"



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

    Posts : 568
    Join date : 2010-10-11
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Brandon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 am

    ooc: Oooo Brandon go boomboom. :3

    bic:

    Here's my bio:
    Name: Brock
    Age: 28
    Gender: Male
    Hair: Black and spiky with white tips.
    Eyes: White contacts
    Body: Slim, but very muscular, toned
    Clothing: Dark blue tank top with white specks on it, Grey army fatigues-burned in some places and old blood stains-, Black combat boots with white shoestrings. A white bandana that hangs down from my neck. –When in battle--- http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/136/6/d/Dark_Ninja_by_PatLeeArt.jpg
    Weaponry: 4 pistols and a 7in. combat knife.
    http://www.spareammo.com/posters/glock-18-01stock_400x275.jpg
    http://www.ipscwa.com.au/images/clip_image002_0001.jpg
    http://img232.imageshack.us/i/guns14tk6.jpg/
    http://www.bbguns.co.uk/l.aspx?k=1110015
    http://www.militarygifts4u.com/i/KnivesNswords/AD-210772.jpg
    Skills: Special ops, recon training, bomb squad on the swat team
    Personality: Quiet, determined, cold-hearted, kind when I trust you more.
    Tatoo: White tiger stripes going down both arms.


    Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total



    I've lived by their rules my entire life.
    I've protected them. Envied them...and for what?!

    To be treated like an animal!
    We are not animals!
    Is this what you want?! We can be slaves, or we can be...
    LYCANS!
    Running wolf AMX logo Hug attack
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:15 am

    Capri quietly stares at Danny as he talked, her speculating eyes scanning his facial features. She knew the plan. Knew it like the back of her hand. Right now, no words came from her mouth, just the music flowing into her ear drums. With a qick nod, she began going over the weapons she'd brought along. A thinker she was.
    avatar
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

    Posts : 568
    Join date : 2010-10-11
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Brandon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:27 am

    I sat back in my chair and laened to my right slightly, away from everyone else. Closer to the window. I unsheathed my kinfe and began flipping it through my fingers. I looke dup to Danny after he finished the plann, not hearing my name. I held the knife in my right hand and began making marks in the table in front of me. "And.....what the hell do I do? I didn't hear anything that needed to be blown up." I frown slightly guessing I wasn't going to be needed on this mission, but shrugged it off quickly as I focused more on the explosion I was attempting to draw on the table now.



    I've lived by their rules my entire life.
    I've protected them. Envied them...and for what?!

    To be treated like an animal!
    We are not animals!
    Is this what you want?! We can be slaves, or we can be...
    LYCANS!
    Running wolf AMX logo Hug attack
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:36 pm

    I boredly swing my leg as I sit in the chair. When I first started here, I got a rush from the first three assignments. Then I got bored. It took a lot to get my adrenaline running to be fully honest. I've jumped out of planes before, been on wild goose chases, everything. Yet it all got boring after a while... Brock gets crabby about something and I look over at him.

    I laugh quietly, looking over at Brock, my eyes glitter with amusment.

    "Aww, Brock can't blow anything up. Poor him." I giggle, happy my job wasn't as messy as his.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:46 pm

    I stare at Brock, before walking over. "Well I wasn't sure what type of bombs we were going to use. I was thinking more of a quiet type explosion. Nothing too big or noisy. You have anything of the sort? Because we don't want to attract attention," I tell him, waiting for the answer. I assumed he did, but having a clear answer.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

    Posts : 568
    Join date : 2010-10-11
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Brandon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 pm

    "What am I blowing up? It depends on the surface and the thickness of the wall or object Dan." I glanced at Mercy, deciding not to get into it with her. I shook my head and looked back to Danny.



    I've lived by their rules my entire life.
    I've protected them. Envied them...and for what?!

    To be treated like an animal!
    We are not animals!
    Is this what you want?! We can be slaves, or we can be...
    LYCANS!
    Running wolf AMX logo Hug attack
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:07 pm

    I stop and think for a moment, starring at nothing in particular, zoning out. I stay there for a while before I begin to speak. "Actually...." I say, still looking at nothing really. "We could use you as a distraction. Draw as much attention as possible! You'll most likely be blowing up the outer wall(s)... Does that work?" I ask turning to him, before standing up.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

    Posts : 568
    Join date : 2010-10-11
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Brandon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:15 pm

    My face brightens up shortly, "Will I have cover? Or do I just Boom and run?!" I pick my knif up slightly before stabbing it into the table has hard as I could. I stand and begin moving to the center isle, getting ready to......get ready.



    I've lived by their rules my entire life.
    I've protected them. Envied them...and for what?!

    To be treated like an animal!
    We are not animals!
    Is this what you want?! We can be slaves, or we can be...
    LYCANS!
    Running wolf AMX logo Hug attack
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:49 pm

    "You'll be with group A," I smile, getting up after he does. The plane was descending quickly now, so I grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder. Operation Overkill (as I liked to call it) was a go.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:24 pm

    Skye looked up, raising an eyebrow. Were they crazy? They must have been. "Wait, explosions? Pardon me if I misread the operation, but this is a no mess job. Explosions are extremely messy. There is no controlling the amount of debris is scattered, and if you blow up an outer wall, the building will collapse, killing our team and innocent civilians." She protested, sitting up. She could tolerate little fights between the others, but blowing up something just to give someone a job? They must have been mad. She crossed her hands over her chest, ready to fight her side. She wouldn't stand by and allow her team to pull itself down to it's death.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:59 pm

    "I don't plan on killing anyone with the explosion. It isn't mean to explode on the building itself. The building is surrounded by concert. It was designed by an artist to be an eye pleaser, but it is a defense. Before that is the guard building. Small buildings that hold two or three guards at a time. They make sure nothing on foot get's in... not out. What I want Brock to do, is blow a hole in that artist piece. It should give enough of a scare that confused the security, giving the time we need. Again, it doesn't have to be big," I tell Skye. By all means, she was right. It was dangerous and messy, but it could work. I'd let them figure it out if they really had any concerns.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:01 am

    I go into the bathroom and quickly slip on a nice cocktail dress[ http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27465294 ] that I could walk into the party. I fix my hair, do my make up, making sure everything was perfect. I smooth my dress and walk out of the bathroom as the plane descends. I knew I had to drug the drinks of the two we were after so I had to be as close as I could with them and fit in.

    I quickly go over my fake name in my head, where I was from and what I did for a living.

    I walk out of the bathroom, and over to my bag. I take out my bracelets and slip them over my wrist and then put my necklace on, which had a small camera in there. I switch the camera on and pull out my trench coat, slipping it on gently over my dress. I take out my lip gloss and apply it.

    I look over at Danny, "Ready?" I ask, putting my lip gloss away into my clutch and slipping on my silk black gloves. I reach into my duffel bag again and slide on my black heels.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:28 am

    I grab my duffle bag from above the seats before heading to the washroom. I pull out my dress clothing and start to put it on, adjusting my coat, hair, and tie. I change quickly, stuffing my mission clothing into my duffle bag. I walk out of the washroom and toss my bag on a chair. I shuffle through my bag, checking to see if I had anything. My main weapon was my body, but I still had a few things in there. So things has back up, some things are there pending on the mission.

    I open one of the pockets and put a small, clear "talker" (as I liked to call it), into my ear. We used these to keep in touch with each other. To keep updated with one another in the mission. Quite useful. "Mhmm," I nod, sitting down as the plane pulls out from the clouds. I could see the runway below.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:00 pm

    Skye sighed, pulling her fingers to her temples. "Regardless if it wouldn't hurt someone, it would put everyone and everything on high alert. The government officials will be locked up with double the security. That means no kill. That means no job done. That, my dears, means that I don't get paid. And I need that cash." She stood, grabbing her bag and walking to the bathroom. She closed the door and changed into her dress, applying the makeup and fixing her hair quickly. As she returned to her seat, she closed her eyes and buckled her seatbelt, the ground approaching quickly. She pulled her bag onto her lap and went through it, taking out the talker and slipping it into her ear and pulling her hair over it.

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:28 pm

    I sighed and buckled my seatbelt, seeing as we were about to land.
    I look around and see everyone going through there bags and muttering, so I bite my lip and but in the 'talker' so we can communicate easier. I search my bag and find my guns in it and anything else I would need, and put it over my shoulder and wait quietly untill we landed.
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 26
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:52 pm

    Ooc: DARN! I'm sorry, I keep forgetting I'm in this one. I'm lost AGAIN!




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:16 pm

    I turn to Danny, raising an eyebrow, "Don't you look spiffy?" I ask with a small smirk on my face. I giggle lightly, sliding the small ear phone into my ear and making sure my bangs fall perfectly so you can't spot it.

    I slide a few viles into the inside of my trench coat and look around as everyone finishes getting ready. We were some pretty people, doing a pretty ugly job.
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 26
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:29 pm

    Ooc: Sorry Danny for not responding... I got lost and Mercy explained things to me. I'm going to do my BEST to keep up from now on.

    Bic: I strap my boots on as the plane continues to descend and tuck my book back into my bag. I stare out the window, only half hearing what others are saying. I adjust my earpiece and tie my hair back into a long, single braid and tuck my bag under the seat in front of me. True, I was nervous, for I am still young, but I couldn't let the others know. I wouldn't want to look them in the eyes anyway.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

    Posts : 568
    Join date : 2010-10-11
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Brandon on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:09 pm

    I picked up my knife and stuffed it back into the sheath. I didn't bother changing, since I wasn't going undercover. I felt the plane touch down and I waited a bit, as it slowed, I stood and went to the back to load my duffel back with an assortment of explosives. From light frags to claymores to C-4. I also packed one pack of C-12. Just in case things got.....difficult. I grinned at the idea of the device exploding. The thunder and roll it creates. The fire. The heat. The screams. I shook my head and snapped out of it. I zipped up my bag and walked back out to the main area before setting it down. I then picked up my pistol belt and just holstered my upgraded, black deagle(3rd).



    I've lived by their rules my entire life.
    I've protected them. Envied them...and for what?!

    To be treated like an animal!
    We are not animals!
    Is this what you want?! We can be slaves, or we can be...
    LYCANS!
    Running wolf AMX logo Hug attack
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:47 pm

    ooc - No worries Jade

    bic - I sit in my seat as the plane touched down. The skid of the tires gave a loud screeching sound, though it was some how comforting the sound. Sort of like it was telling me that I was back on land. The doors were opened and the wind was cool, but refreshing, seeing as it was fresh air. I threw my duffle bag over my shoulder and walked down the stairs to the landing strip. The wind from the propellers and natural wind made my hair whip around, but I tried to ignore te feeling.

    Further down the runway were three limos and a van. I head over towards the van, watching the chauffeurs stand by the doors. As they saw us approaching, they opened the doors. Each limo will bring us directly to the building. The van will bring the others further away, so they could enter through the vents on the roof.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 26
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:47 pm

    I pick my bag up and walk out of the plane in silence. I come to the van and the limo and look from one to the other, then to Danny. "Er..." I look down at my mission outfit and step closer to the van, still looking at Danny, hoping that he'll catch my confused hint.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:49 pm

    I smile at the limo driver, waving him away. He smiles back and walks to the driver's seat. I was about to get in when I turn to look back. I pause because I see Jade, looking confused. She may be the smartest person on this team, btu she's still the youngest.

    My eyebrows arch, as I look at her comfortingly. "Jade?" I ask. "Anything wrong? You've got the lay outs... right?"



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:07 pm