HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

    Today's Mission

    Share
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    So I did this on AB a while back, and it worked out really well. I'm hoping it will work out amazingly here too. I'm not really sure who the original poster was, but credits to them!!!! Anyway! Let's visualize.

    Setting:
    We're the best the world has to offer in the business of assassination. We've been trained since birth, our minds are programmed to kill and do nothing more. We have no outside family.. Well that we know of. We’ve always considered ourselves as family, and not needed anything else. Only hours ago, we were briefed on today's mission. But this time around, it’s no small fry mission, this one involves eliminating a few leaders of the world. There will be a gathering of 15 world leaders today at 9pm. Our job is to come up with a plan to infiltrate the meeting, isolate 2 of the leaders; Russia and Germany, and take care of them without any mess. No other leader can be harmed, or find out.

    So here is where we start:
    We're in a jet, programmed to take us where we needed to go. We need to go over the map of the building, pick who is going where.. You know, details. We’re set to arrive at 6pm outside the city in a deserted airbase.
    The story will continue from there. I don’t wanna write anymore cause I want others ideas Smile
    We’ve all got bags full of everything we need…weapons, medicine, etc.

    (Oh and for bios, we're on our way to a mission...so no skirts at this point)

    ROLES. If you want something else, make one up along with a description Smile

    [Jade] THE BRAIN. The youngest member, but you've got the smarts. Everything is in your mind. Thanks to a photographic memory, you know all the facts, all the information you'll need. With the help of first aid training...you count as the group's doctor too. You keep to yourself, because you spend all of your time around books...so you don't know how to relate to people. But being the brain has some set backs...you aren't as good at combat.

    [Aki] GUNS. You're the master in artillery. Point and shoot. That's what you're good at. You've trained for years...so you've mastered almost all guns. But being a pro at guns isn't always good. Some people think of you as a beefcake, because you spend most of your time around guns...and not around the books. You don't like EXPLOSIVES, because you think they're too absorbed in bombs. First in command.

    [] EXPLOSIVES. Tick tick tick tick...boom. You've got all the know-how on bombs. Explosives are you're specialty, and sometimes you find yourself getting obsessed with your job. You keep to yourself, almost as much as THE BRAIN. There's not much too you, other than the fact that you could blow up a country with a push of a button.

    [Kristie] KNIVES. Swift and fast. You're one of the best at hand-to-hand combat. And it's not just knifes that you've got. You know all about swords...and almost any weapon you can use when you get up close and personal. You're second in command…but want to be the leader. Think GUNS is holding us back…but is it because of jealousy?

    [] TECHNICIAN. You’re the one who can fix or build anything. You help out almost everyone in the group. Helping GUNS with their…you know…guns, helping EXPLOSIVES with their bombs…you’re the one most people rely on…are you getting tired of it? Or do you like the attention? Most won’t admit, but without you, we’d be lost.

    [Capri] ASSASSIN. Stealth. This whole mission is about being a great assassin…and you’re the one who’s been at this the longest. You’ve got the most experience in killing…but that’s not always a good thing. Because of all the organized assassinations you’ve done, you’re losing the emotion to feel for another human. Will you try to get your emotions back, or lose it completely…one of these choices will make you more dangerous than ever.

    [Danny] COMBAT. You’re the best at physical attacks. Nothing can stop you when it comes to knowing how to maneuver your body and take down an opponent the quickest. You’re trained in every aspect of fighting known to man. You’re fast, and in the best physical condition of the whole team. Your reflexes are insanely quick, and it’s almost impossible to sneak up on you. You’re close to ASSASSIN, but you feel lately that you should be receiving more targets. Rivalry maybe?

    [] POISON. Growing up around deadly substances has made you immune to poison…your specialty. You could slip a few drops to someone…or inject it…use your imagination. But all the contact with these substances had made your brain a bit crazy. Some of the group members think you’re dangerous to the mission, some just think you’re a nutter. You sometimes get loud…but you’ve got a great sense of humor which keeps some of the group entertained.


    [Skye] BAD GUY. She's the government's secret weapon and it's her job to stop anyone who threatens them. She'll stop at no cost (Note: I think this one was added later on, but you can add more to this if you'd like.



    Using a different Bio:
    Character Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Nicknames/Names gone by: McKarthy, Danny, Dan
    Age: 24
    Height: 6'3"
    Skin Tone: Light
    Body: Slim but muscular and tone.
    Hair: Light brown
    Hairstyle: Similar to this
    ( http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/93178/93178,1254055975,2/stock-photo-portrait-of-happy-cheerful-handsome-guy-with-brown-curly-hair-37788256.jpg )
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Facial hair
    Clothing:
    ~~~Normal: Black converse, dark blue jeans, white long sleeve, with green sleeves.
    ~~~Mission: Similar to this ( http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00029185.jpg )
    ~~~Formal:( http://www.thestyleinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gold-trumpeter-black-tuxedo-hart-schaffner-marx.jpg )


    Last edited by Danny on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 14 times in total



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:14 am

    I follow Danny, my heels clacking lightly as I walk down the runway and towards the limos. I notice Jade getting cold feet and a smoky laugh fills my lungs.

    "Hunny you'll be fine. It's quite a rush once you get in the swing of it." I say, suddenly not the nutters I was... But a refined, conformed young lady who seemed to have been attending parties since I was born. I had become my ''character''. I give a small crooked smile, and open the door to the limo, letting her in first.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:47 am

    I stop Mercy from letting Jade in. "Wrong car," I tell her. "Jade is with group A. She goes through the vents," I tell both of them, not quite sure I was really directing that towards. I place my forefinger on my talker. "Group A goes in the van, since they, technically, won't be at the party. Brock, stand by. Stick with group A for now until directed by Lacey or Al otherwise. We're not sure if we're to use you."

    Having finished that, I walk over to the van, toss my duffle bag in the back, then walk back towards one of the limos where I walk to get in, waiting for the others for the mission to begin.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 26
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:59 am

    I let out a sigh of relief and stepped into the van. Parties were not my thing, and considering I was dressed in full mission gear, I would have definitely looked out of place at one. However, Danny's words hurt slightly as he said I may not be needed. U was one of the only people in the group trained in first aid, so hopefully those skills were really not needed, but the amount of information my mind held was surely useful for something, even if I couldn't fight like the others.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:58 am

    I walk over to the van, climbing in the back and sitting down with all the equiment. I watch as Jade climbs in and looks nervous and slightly sad. "Something the madder, Jade?" I ask, buckling my seatbelt on, watching as the limo is about to take off.
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 am

    ooc - Sorry Jade, my post may of been unclear. When I said that Group A was technically not going to be there, it doesn't mean that you won't. It just means that people at the party and building don't know your there.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 pm

    ooc-Hmm ok read everything xD I'm The designated Van driver xD Thats where I've been all this time wahaha.

    BIC- Alcapon had his gloved hands on the steering wheel. He checked his was noticing the plane was right on que (sp). He smirked to himself while he hummed along with his music in his ipod as he waited for the people to get in the van. He was aware of this plan before hand and since he had a slight delay from a previous mission he never met up with them in the begging.
    Someone got in the van and he checked her through the mirror. The gun girl... Lacey, who would be first in command before him. "Evening." He greeted.
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:38 pm

    Skye followed Mercy into the limo, smoothing her dress once she was seated. "I don't think Jade is nervous, just more..confused." She whispered to Mercy, looking out the tinted windows as the rest of the group got situated. Her eyes looked over the faces, still not trusting of the government members 'helping' them. For all she knew, they had bombs under the cars. She turned back to Mercy, blinking as she thought of all the ways they could sabotage this mission and how the blame would fall onto her. It was her job to protect them from anything. "Mercy, you what are you poisoning him with?"
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:41 pm

    ooc-Bio in sig
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:55 pm

    Stepping off the plane and into the cool, night air, she walked over to the van, sliding in. She was clad in black leather from head-to-toe, well, it was a mission. Capri felt the cool steel of her hidden knife against against the skin of her thigh. Countless guns hidden in her jacket. Earphone in. Watch set. Her watch was how she'd communicate with the rest of the group, since she'd be the one taking out the world leaders.

    No one had talked to her this whole time. Were the intimidated, scared of her? Or did she just come off as anti-social. Probably both.

    Her dark, long hair hung down over her pale face as she bent over to look through her duffel bag, amber eyes checking her various items.

    "Let's get going, huh?" she said to Al, speaking for the first time since she got on the plane.
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:58 pm

    I slide into the seat next to Skye and close the door behind me, smoothing my dress out a bit. I look over at her with a light smile on my face as she asks me what kind of posion I will use.

    "Don't worry dear... Their death will be quick, painless, and undetectable." I say with a smile, I pull out the vile, about the size of my pinky finger,and swirl the clear, odorless liquid around, "... But if I simply told you what it was, there would be no fun to this at all."

    I place the vile back in my jacket and pat it lightly.
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:33 pm

    The corners of her lips curled up, seeing the liquid in the vile. "Any chance you can get your hands on some hemlock?" She whispered, looking back out the tinted door.
    She leaned back against the chair, rerunning the plan in her mind. Capri would take out one, Mercy the other. She cracked her knuckles as she thought of Capri killing someone. It wasn't her as a person, Skye was just unaware of how she was doing it. This made her question the whole mission and the whole execution of it.

    OOC: Sorry, I had to solve that bump there.
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:39 pm

    I laugh, "I got it on me right now... Need it?" I ask, placing my hands in my lap, examining the black silk gloves I was wearing and taking a few fuzzies off. I look over at her and frown slightly, "What would a nice young lady like you do with hemlock anyway?" I ask, frowning slightly.
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 am

    "Just curious is all. I'd rather enjoy witnessing a slow, painful death than a fast one." She smiled as she looked to Mercy, then out the door yet again. She liked Mercy, seeing as she was the only one who was as insane as herself. The others might have been, but they sure as hell didn't show it.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:00 pm

    Alcapon drove off once everyone was on. "So how was the flight?" He asked just to start casual conversation.
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:45 pm

    A whimsical laugh escapes my lips, “Of course you would, darling.” I say, she was almost as crazy as me in that aspect and what can I say? It made me proud, this crew needed a bit of insanity to override the sticklers I had been stuck with. I place my hands in my lap and turn to Danny.

    “Shall we go?” I ask him with a light, innocent voice.
    avatar
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

    Posts : 2879
    Join date : 2010-10-04
    Age : 26
    Location : London(UK) and Calgary (Canada)

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:51 pm

    Ooc: I know... Just playing in character. Being the youngest a not very sociable.

    Bic: I nodded slowly and stared out of the van's windows. I could tell that the driver was trying to initiate 'small talk'. "Romans used to believe that walnuts could cure head ailments during the Renaissance, since their shape was similar to that of a brain." I said, continuing to stare out of the window, playing with the strap on my backpack.




    Running wolf
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 pm

    I look at Jade and stare intently, my eyes going wide. "Ummmm... I hate going on planes because I get sick, so its been alright I guess"I say, twirling my hair with one hand and biting my finger with another one.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm

    Alcapon gazed at the youngest through the mirror, yes a little miss brainer there. He blinked a few times before he spoke. "Ah and how true was that?" He asked half amused and wondering what she'd say next. "Planes...they are ok for me. By the way, we go straight to our destination or do we need to stop somewhere?"

    ooc-Where we going? xD
    avatar
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

    Posts : 823
    Join date : 2010-11-01
    Age : 21
    Location : USA

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Capri on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:29 pm

    "Straight on through," Capri answered Alcapon after listening to the youngest's random outburst. Her white teeth showed through her dark red lips as she spoke, "I quite like plane rides, actually." she said quietly.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:41 pm

    I smile and giggle and cover my mouth with my hand. " Ha, well lets just say that I had to use the washroom multiple times" I say that, meaning that I had to use the washroom because of puking so many times.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:58 pm

    ooc-where am I driving us xD
    avatar
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

    Posts : 1807
    Join date : 2010-10-07
    Location : Canada

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Danny on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 pm

    ooc - Al, your just driving thme straight to the... World Base, I guess we can call it. Well, a bit further away from it, since your group is entering through the vents.

    bic - I nod, and smile at them, tapping on the dividing window. The driver understood the signal, and started to drive towards the World Base. In a matter of hours, two major world leaders would be dead. How.... despicably.... satisfying? No, I never really liked killing. But something about this mission, felt.... I don't even know how to explain it. "You girls ready?" I smile at them, laughing a bit.



    Danny:

    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

    So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:24 pm

    ooc-Dannyboy did ya read my bio xD

    IC-Alcapon reached a bit ahead of their detination, parking the van, and turned around. "Ready when you are ladies."
    avatar
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

    Posts : 1410
    Join date : 2010-11-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Mercy on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:25 pm

    "Aren't I always ready?" I ask Danny, a small smirk flashes on my face.

    "How bout you?" I ask, sliding off my gloves and placing them neatly in my lap.
    avatar
    Skye
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 801
    Join date : 2010-12-01
    Age : 20

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Skye on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:43 pm

    "I'm always ready" She smiled absently as she rummaged through her bag. She was looking for something, anything to distract her. Her hands found the familiar cover of her notebook and immediately pulled it to her lap. Opening the book she looked over the pages, sure to obscure the scribbles of writing from Danny and Mercy.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Today's Mission

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:35 pm