HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry)

Laurel11

Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry)

Post by Laurel11 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

We have been best friends for as long as we can remember. We promised that we'd stick together. I started to fall for you when you were still around and then your family decided to move. I moved on with my life and became a totally different person since you last saw me and so did you. Will we even know each other? what will happen when you move back for senior year?

Re: Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry)

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:29 am

I nodded and waited for time to go by. I looked at September occasionally then back to the lecture. Finally the bell rang. I didn't waste any time in packing and leaving.
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:42 pm

I hear the bell ring, and I look over to Ry and he was basically gone. I pack up quickly and rush out to my locker, I open it and put everything inside, then I take out my math notebook. I look down the row of lockers at Roger. I was still in denial, so I couldn't approach him, plus my friends would think I was absolutely NUTS If I talked to a guy like him. I shut my locker and head to math, I walk in and take my seat again, in the back of the room.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Checking my class schedule, I had to go to math. I hated that class. It wasn't becuase I wasn't good in it, it was more the fact that I really didn't want to pay attention to what the teacher had to say. It was far much easier to read the book alone and understand it all than hearing some random person speak. I sighed and walked down the hallway which had become crowded since everyone seemed to be switching classrooms. Some people would look at me and stare, others would quickly lower their gaze and keep on walking. I let out a chuckle at those people. They looked quite retarded. If they only knew me I wasn't half as scary as I looked unless..well ofcourse unless you mess with me and try to fuck me over. Now that's a whole different story. It was a red door, saying Algebra II. I groaned. Algebra....great...I loved Geometry more but what ever. I walked in and took the last seat as always so I could doodle along without worrying the teacher calling my attention.
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 pm

I look up as the new kid walks into my math class, and again takes the last seat (which happened to be next to me, in the back)....I kind of smile for some reason, but I had no Idea why I did. I pull out my math notebook and put it on the table, I listen for the teacher to call attendance.

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:51 am

I noticed September walking in and carrying a smile. I knew that smile so well...it really was her..my old friend S. She sat in aseat next to me. The teacher calling in our names. I spoke up when mine was called.
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:55 am

I hear Ry answer to his name....But this time I felt different....it HAD to be him, I was no longer in denial....But What do I do about it?
    I hear my name and I answer "Present" I say, and I look down at my notebook, I consider writing a note to Ry Ry, but I had no Idea what It would say. Instead, I start doodling again.

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:15 pm

Math class.... what a bore. The teacher would spit as he spoke. I could see why the first row, people had avoided it. The last ones who arrive have the misfortune to sit there and get sprayed at. I didn't pay attention to what he said, instead I'd be looking out the window or occasionally glance at September when she wasn't noticing.
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:59 pm

I look up at the clock, only 20 more minutes, I smile. As I look back down at my notebook I glance over at Ry, I had missed him so much. But nothing would be the same as It was back before he left. and that thought made me sad. I look back at my notebook, and I shut it. I put my purse on the table and search in it for my wallet, I find my wallet and pull it out, I then open it and pull a picture out of Ry and I before he left. I put it on the table where he could see it. Then I put my wallet back in my purse and I place my purse on the floor again.

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:03 pm

She had pulled something out of her wallet and placed something on the desk close enough that I could see. It was a picture of us. Guess there was no way to pretend that I didn't know her. She knew it was me. My face was so... boyish. No scar, no rough edges. I looked at September then at the clock. Few minutes left. I looked back out the window.
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:05 pm

I look at the clock as the bell rang. I Stop Ry before he got up "We need to talk, I missed you" I say as I grab my stuff and walk out of the room. I go straight to my locker, I had lunch next.

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:09 pm

I should have seen that coming. I packed my stuff away and wondered if I should follow her or mind my own way. It be mean and rude if I didn't, and for the sake of our old friendship, I could give her this. I walked behind her.
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:13 pm

I put everything in my locker, "Hey, so when did you get back?" I ask him casually, as I watch a few of my friends start to approach me from behind him, but as they saw him they turned around......I ignore them.

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:18 pm

I fixed the strap on my bag that was twisted on my shoulder and stopped when September did while she fixed her locker. She asked me when had I arrived, During the summer." I answered her just as casually. "Your friends seem intimidated by me." I smirked slightly when I had seen them approach but later back away when they saw me.
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:21 pm

"And you didn't think maybe to come see me?.....Ry, we were BEST friends....." I say "And yeah, they are weird" I say talking about my friends.

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:41 pm

I shrugged, "I was busy tuning up my bike. Plus, how long has it been? We didn't even talk. Sure I called you a few times. Your mom said you were busy, then your number changed. People grow up. People change. Look at us. Just by looking at your friends I can tell I don't fit in your world." I paused for a bit. "We WERE best friends. You said it right there." I started to take a step and walk away.
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:20 pm

"No, Ry....please." I say watching him back away "I didn't know you called, my mom never told me. I assumed you vanished, It hurt me" I say whispering that last part. I turn back to my locker, That was one thing I NEVER told anyone, I was in love with Ry Ry before he left, and it had taken me FOREVER to convince myself I was over him.

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:42 pm

I paused and sighed, "I'm sorry. Maybe this is how it was meant to be. I don't know." I shook my head. "I don't fit in your world. That yes is crystal clear."
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:53 pm

"If you don't fit in my world, maybe I don't either" I say mostly to myself, As I shut my locker. I turn my back to you and take a step...I pause then turn around to face you "Eat lunch with me?" I ask him.

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:05 am

I frowned but then nodded. "Ok."
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:35 am

I shut my locker and walk with you "So where did you go?" I ask curiously.

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:59 pm

"Out of the country." I tucked my hands in my pockets. People were looking at us curiously.
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:36 pm

"Oh cool" I say as I look around, noticing people looking at us. I roll my eyes at them.

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:30 pm

"So besides becoming miss popular, what have you been up to?" I asked sounding vaguely interested.
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:09 pm

I roll my eyes at the word 'popular' it was such a demeaning word, and it generalized a person, and put them with a stereotype, let's just say, I don't really like that word. "Well, when I made all my friends, and started talking to alot of people, I started cheerleading, and I hang out with my friends alot" I tell him as we walk down the hallway and people stare, then look at their friends and whisper stuff, I stop in my tracks and grab your arm "Actually, you want to just leave?" I ask him.

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Caught by surprise, I stared at September. "Really?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:57 am