HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Post by Savannah on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Guy: ASHER
    SETTING:
    We have been the It couple since forever , but One saturday night while out partying my bestfriend Emma was driving me home after I have had one too many drinks. You are at a family get to gether your mother forced you to go to, the car ends up wrapping around a tree Killing Emma and causing me loose all memory, breaking a couple bones. When you rush to the hospital the next morning after hearing whats happened I look at you as if your just a randomn stranger walking into the wrong hospital room. Your still deeply inlove with me but I have no clue who you are. Will you stick by me and help refresh my memory or will you take this chance as freedom and leave me for the second most popular girl at school? (credit to whoever created this)

Start: Me waking up in the hospital and you heading over to see me.

Last edited by Savannah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Re: Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Post by Savannah on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:47 pm

"It's too late at night, we don't allow our patients out in the halls this late. And Savannah shouldn't be out of bed until we make sure everything is okay. She needs to rest" Emily says pointing back to the room. I look up at asher with pleading eyes, not wanting to go back to sleep and see the headlights from the nightmare again.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:00 pm

"Emily, I'm not going back into that room with her. And I'm not letting anyone take her back." I look up from looking down at Savannah. "She deserves some time out. She's perfectly fine. People get head injuries where they forget stuff all the time. And right now, she needs to be out of that room. Who knows, maybe she'll remember things." I say as I push past Emily, not letting her stop me.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:13 pm

"She needs to go back into the room and rest. Patient's arent allow to be out of the room at night. It's against the rules, and you arent suppose to be here after visiting hours either but we let it slide for some patients. But she really needs to go back into the room" Emily says quickly walking after asher and stand infront of the wheelchair again. "So do you want to go willingly or do I have to get dr. Sorenson up here who wants her to rests as well?" Emily asks folding her arms.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:46 pm

"I don't care what you do Emily. I'm not letting her back into that room." I say turning the wheelchair the other way then rushing down the hallway before Emily can swoop in front of me again.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:56 pm

I sigh watching the intteraction between emily and asher. "Asher maybe I should go back. I don't want you to get in trouble and them to kick you out" I say sighing sadly, turning my head to look up at asher.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:24 pm

I sighed as I closed the chair to a halt. I turned the wheel chair around just as Emily was coming up behind me with a smug smirk on her face. She took the chair and rolled off. I didn't join. Instead, I walked the other way.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:32 pm

"Asher?" I ask turning my head to see emily pushing my wheel chair towards my room as asher walking away. I sigh sadly, wiping a tear from my cheeks as I turn back to the front of me. As emily and I get back to my room and she helps me into bed, and walk out of the room.

"I hate this room" I whisper to myself staring up at the ceiling trying to stay awake, so I didn't see those headlights again. But sadly the medicine won and I slowly fell asleep again.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:18 pm

I go into the bathroom and stare into the bathroom mirror. Tears streaming down my bright red face. "How could you be so stupid Asher?! Thinking it'd be okay for her to leave like that." I sighed and bowed my head staring into the sink. "I just want her to remember." I whispered before wiping my tears, opening the faucet, and splashing water on my face.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:04 pm

I toss and turn as more flashes of the accident flash through my mind. Screaming seeing the headlights but don't wake up as I see quick snaps of the car drving off the road, into the ditch flipping towards a tree.

"Savannah, wake up. You have to wake up" Emily says running into the room and try to wake me up, as I continue to scream and kick my feet. Not being able to wake up from the nightmare.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:45 pm

As I'm walking down the hallway in the hospital I hear screams and see Emily dart into the room where Savannah was staying. I run down the hall and run into the room after her. I push Emily out of the way, without hurting her, and jump on the bed and hold Savannah in my arms. "Sav, baby. Wake up. I'm here. I got you." I say to her softly, trying to calm her down.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:50 pm

I jump awake opening my eyes as I feel arms around me and hear ahser's voice. "Asher?" I ask looking up at him, with tears streaming down my face. Wrapping my arms around him and burry my head into his chest sobbing.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:09 pm

I nodded and held her close. I shushed her quietly when she started to speak. "Don't speak Sav. I'm here. Relax." I said softly. I stroked her hair and wiped her tears as I rocked softly back and forth.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:16 pm

"It... was... so... scary" I say between sobs, burrying my head into his chest more "Please... Dont... leave... me... again..." Sob into his chest, trying to catch my breath as start to cry even harder.

"I'll go get something to help her calm down" Emily says watching me and asher. Before turning and walking towards the door of the room
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:26 pm

"I'm right here." I continued to comfort her. I nodded towards Emily as she was leaving the room, even though she couldn't see me. "Was it the same dream?" I asked, looking down at Savannah.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:31 pm

"Yes but worse" I say sobbing nodding my head burrying my head more into asher's chest
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:55 pm

"It's ok. I'm here now." I repeatedly whisper while I rock her back and forth in my arms.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:29 pm

"Make them go away" I sob burrying my head into asher's chest more. As emily walks into the room a small cup that contained a couple tablets in it and a cup of water. "Here sweetie take these. It will help" Emily says walking over to the bed sitting on the other side handing me the cup of tablets. "Thank you" I whisper through a sob as I shakely take the cup placing the tablets in my mouth and swallowing it with the water emily handed me.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:17 pm

I continue to hold Savannah close to my body as Emily approaches. Once she had taken her medicine and Emily had left, I lied Savannah down and took my place next to her, wrapping my arms her so she'd know that I wasn't going anywhere. I didn't who said what at this point, I wasn't leaving Savannah, not after what just happened.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:51 pm

"No I don't want to lay down, laying down means sleeping. I dont want to sleep" I cry grabbing at asher's arms, trying to keep myself sitting as I feel my self start to lay down.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:59 pm

"Ok ok." I sit up with Savannah and lie my head back against the wall. I turn to her, and was astounding at what I saw. Savannah was practically shaking; she was terrified. I can't believe I let this happen. I bowed my head in shame.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:05 pm

"Please make them go away" I cry burrying my head in my hands. As I sob harder trying to get the images of the headlight and car swirving off the street, flipping towards the tree. "No" I scream opening my eyes as I hear the screams of emma in my head from the dream.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:27 pm

I wrap my arms around Savannah when she starts screaming. I get off the bed and run into the lobby. "Emily please!" I beg her. Emily looks up at me confused. "She's remembering things in dreams and it's scaring her. Can we please go for a walk. Just in here, I just need her out of the room." Emily's doctor was standing close by. They looked at each other and nodded. Emily turns back to me and sighs. "You have two hours." She says.

I go back into the room and pick Savannah up again. I put her in the wheel chair and kneel in front of her. "You need to get out of here for a little. And I got permission." I said before kissing her and then strolling her out of the room and down the hall.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:34 pm

"Asher" I scream burrying my head in my hands as I hear asher leave the room. I shut my eyes trying to get the images of eamma screams out of my head.

"Asher what are you doing?" I ask opening my eyes as I feel him lift me up out of bed, into the wheelchair and out of the room.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:43 pm

I continue to walk her down the hallway and get to the elevator. I hit the button and look back at her. "I was allowed two hours out of the room for you." I said gripping the bars and pushing her into the elevator. "I'm taking you on a little stroll." I said.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:56 pm

"Thank you" I whisper closing my eyes, and resting the back of my head on the wheelchair. "So where are we going?" I ask slowly opening my eyes to look up at him, as a couple tears still slid down my cheeks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:33 pm