HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Post by Savannah on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Guy: ASHER
    SETTING:
    We have been the It couple since forever , but One saturday night while out partying my bestfriend Emma was driving me home after I have had one too many drinks. You are at a family get to gether your mother forced you to go to, the car ends up wrapping around a tree Killing Emma and causing me loose all memory, breaking a couple bones. When you rush to the hospital the next morning after hearing whats happened I look at you as if your just a randomn stranger walking into the wrong hospital room. Your still deeply inlove with me but I have no clue who you are. Will you stick by me and help refresh my memory or will you take this chance as freedom and leave me for the second most popular girl at school? (credit to whoever created this)

Start: Me waking up in the hospital and you heading over to see me.

Last edited by Savannah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    AsherJayden

Read Me Re: Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Post by AsherJayden on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:23 pm

I kissed Savannah's forehead and nodded. "I promise." I said softly.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:09 pm

"Okay" I whisper smiling as I slowly close my eyes again, keeping my hold on asher's hand and resting my head against his arm. Slowly allowing exhaustion and the medication to pull me into a hopefully nice rested sleep.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:13 pm

I wrap my arms around her. I never wanted to let her go, especially now.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:20 pm

I smile moving closer to Asher, as I was pull into a dark, dreamless sleep. I loved how safe Asher made me feel, with his arms around me.

A couple hours later around 8am my parents walk into the room and over to the bed. "Asher?" My mom whisper's gently shaking asher's shoulder trying not to wake me up. "What's going on? We walk over to savannah's room and emily says that savannah was changed to a new room?" My dad whisper's standing next to my mom.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:11 pm

I wake up to Savannah's mom shaking me. I turned over and looked at them both. I was totally out of it. Then I snapped back in. "Oh."

I got off the bed and walked to the door, Savannah's parents followed. "She fell asleep in the other room. And she had a dream of the crash." Her parents eyes opened wide. "She remembered things, and whenever she'd fall back to sleep, she'd wake up screaming. So I asked that they'd change the room. It had a bad vibe"
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:36 pm

"Oh dear" My mom says putting her hand to her mouth. "How is she doing?" My mom asks turning and looking at me sleeping through the window. "Does Dr. Sorenson know about the nightmares?" My dad asks wrapping his arm around my mom, as she turns from the window and move towards my dad's side. Both of them looking up at asher.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:17 pm

I answered Mrs. Sommers first. "She's doing much better." I looked at Mr. Sommers and nodded. "They will be doing tests as soon as she wakes up." I stated.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:22 pm

"I'm going to go find Dr.Sorenson and see whats going one" My dad says hugging my mom and kissing her head. "Thank you for what you've been doing for our little girl" My dad says to asher, squeezing his shoulder as he walks away. "How are you doing asher?" My mom says looking through the window to me sleeping and then back up to asher.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:28 pm

I looked to Mrs. Sommers. "I've been keeping my head up. It's hard to see her in this state but I'm pulling through." i stuffed my pockets with my hands and looked to the ground. I felt like I was going to cry.

ooc: long time no talk Razz
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:00 pm

"I know asher, her father and I feels the same way. But she's going to make it. We will do everything we can to make sure we get our savannah back" My mom says, reaching up and hugging asher. "We disclosed the information of the accident, it was reported on the news last night. We got some phone calls from friends wanting to see her, we've been getting alot of calls to see how she's doing and if it would be okay to send gifts and stuff" My mom says pulling away from the hug of asher and turning to look through the window at me. "I got a call from emma's parents last night, the town is having a memorial at the site in two days and the following day, they are having a private funeral for close friends and family" MY mom says closing her eyes as a tear slid down the cheeks.

OOC: YYYAAAYYY YOUR BACK> Very Happy MY JAY JAY IS BACK, I MISSED YOU!
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:06 pm

I sniffled and looked up. "Will people be coming down soon?" I asked her mother. I wanted to freshen up before anyone came by. I'm sure I stunk from the Heavens to Earth. "I don't want to be like this when people come by but I don't want to leave so soon either. I want to be here." If anything I could have asked to use the hospital's shower and I would've had my parents drop off clothes when they dropped by later that night.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:12 pm

"Well we told them it would be okay for the snding gifts and stuff. Haven't said yes about the visting or not. We wanted to ask the doctor to see if it would be a good idea." My mom says looking through the window where I was still sleeping. "And we also wanted your opinion. Your a great kid Asher and a big part of savannah's life so we want your opinon as well. Do you think savannah would be able to handle seeing people she doesnt know?" My mom asks slowly turning from the window to look at Asher.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:25 pm

I took in a deep breath and let it out while shrugging my shoulders. "I think only very close friends should come. Like, Jessie and Sarah." Jessie and Sarah were two of Savannah's closest friends other than Emma, but with Emma being gone Savannah needed someone else to be there for other than her family and I. "Anyone else and it'd be too much for her."
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm

"Your probably right" My mom says noding her head and looking down at the ground. "If the doctor thinks its a good idea. I will contact jessie and sarah and tell them" My mom says turning around to look at me through the window again. "Why did this have to happen to my little girl and Emma?" She whispers placing her hand on the window, closing her eyes as a couple tears slid down her cheeks.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:51 pm

As Mrs. Sommers puts her face to the window, I wrap an arm around her shoulder. "We're all here Mrs. Sommers. We're going to help her get through this together." I said softly as I looked into the window with her.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:02 pm

"I know asher" My mom says closing her eyes. "Savannah is lucky to have you and i'm glad she has you" Shes whisper, leaning her hand up and resting her hand ontop of his.

I slowly open my eyes turning my head to where I knew asher would be to se an empty bed. "Asher?" I ask quickly sitting up in the bed, to quick for my ribs. As I feel pain go through my entire body. "OWWW" I scream, wrapping my arms around my ribs closing my eyes as tears slid down my cheeks from the pain.

AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:12 pm

I slightly smiled when Sav's mom put her hand on mine. "Thank you Mrs. S." Not even a few seconds later, I heard a scream come from inside. Savannah's mom pulled the door open and I ran inside. Her father called the doctor as we ran to her side. "What's wrong?" I said pulling her in my grasp.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:20 pm

"It hurts" I scream as pain shot through my body again. "Make it stop" I scream, curling forward, with my hands still clutching my ribs. My eyes glued shut from the pain as tears ran down my cheeks faster. "Savannah whats wrong? Whats going on?" Dr.Sorenson asks running into the room behind my dad, with a couple nurses behind him.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:24 pm

I continued to hold onto her not knowing what was going on. "What hurts? What happened?" I yelled out, frantically. She was in fetile position on her bed, clutching her ribs. I heard the doctor run inside. "Dr. S. It's her ribs. I think she may have tried to get up when she saw I wasn't in the room." He pushed me aside and started to examine her. I stood back, tears running down my cheek.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:40 pm

"It hurts" I scream with tears still sliding down my cheeks. As Dr.Sorenson slowly leans me back to laying down on the bed, continuing to try to examine me as he calls back to the nurse to get something that I couldn't hear or understand as more tears slid down my cheeks. "Asher?" I ask slowly opening my eyes from the pain turning my head to try to find asher.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:50 am

I walk around to the other side of the bed and drop my torso onto the bed. I grab Savannah's hand and I try to calm her down. "I'm right here." I spoke softly as a nurse injected Savannah with what I assumed were pain relievers. "Every thing's going to be alright." I tried to assure myself more than I tried to assure Savannah.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:36 pm

"Make it go away. Make the pain go away" I say with tears in my eyes looking over at Asher. Squeezing his hand when I felt his hand in mine, feeling another shot of pain go through my ribs. Also feeling the needle in my arm as the nurse inject some kind of pain relief medicine to help with the pain in my ribs and also to calm me and my heart rate down a bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:47 am