HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Post by Savannah on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Guy: ASHER
    SETTING:
    We have been the It couple since forever , but One saturday night while out partying my bestfriend Emma was driving me home after I have had one too many drinks. You are at a family get to gether your mother forced you to go to, the car ends up wrapping around a tree Killing Emma and causing me loose all memory, breaking a couple bones. When you rush to the hospital the next morning after hearing whats happened I look at you as if your just a randomn stranger walking into the wrong hospital room. Your still deeply inlove with me but I have no clue who you are. Will you stick by me and help refresh my memory or will you take this chance as freedom and leave me for the second most popular girl at school? (credit to whoever created this)

Start: Me waking up in the hospital and you heading over to see me.

Last edited by Savannah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    AsherJayden

Read Me Re: Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Post by AsherJayden on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:56 pm

I watched Savannah carefully, take each careful step that she did. I smiled more and more with each motion. I was making her smile. This was a good sign right? I looked at the doodle she was making and then smiled even bigger. When she asked me what I thought of it, i stared into her beautiful Icy blue eyes. "It's beautiful." I said smiling, "Like you." I blushed.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:01 pm

"Thank you" I say smiling, feeling my cheeks blush a bit andlooking up at him. As I lean back against the pillows, reaching over the railing of the bed. Trying to place the markers on the nightstand next to asher, but not quite reaching far enough.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:02 pm

"Thank you" I say smiling, feeling my cheeks blush a bit andlooking up at him. As I lean back against the pillows, reaching over the railing of the bed. Trying to place the markers on the nightstand next to asher, but not quite reaching far enough.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:15 pm

I take the markers out of Savannah's hands and place them on the table. "Don't hurt yourself anymore." I smiling. I look into her eyes, I couldn't help but stare. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I've been dating for her for three years, and I don't think I ever looked at her this way before. I've never noticed how her eyes stand out at you. How her auburn hair, fell perfectly at her shoulders. I never really noticed how perfect she was, until now.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:23 pm

"Thank you" I say smiling looking at asher. "Tell me a story?" I ask resting my head on the pillow looking up at him. "Dinner trays" One of the orderly say walking in and placing the tray down.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:27 pm

"Thank you." I say looking up at the man, he walks away and closes the door. I look back at Savannah and smile. "What kind of story?" I ask, smiling.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:44 pm

"I don't know tell me a story about the life I'm suppose to know but can't remember" I say quietly, wincing as I try to sit up more on the bed. Pulling the table on wheels closer to me. "They call this food?" I ask pulling the lid off the dinner tray to reveal some really un appetizing, glop of food on the tray.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:48 pm

"Ew." I laugh looking at the 'food'. "Well," I said getting serious. "What do you want to know?" I asked, taking the fruit cup off the tray and opening it. I set a spoon in it and set it back on the tray for Savannah.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 pm

"Anything, I know nothing remember" I say putting the cover on the tray and pushing it away from me. "Thank you" I say quietly, awkwardly taking a spoonful of the fruit cup that asher opened for me.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:03 pm

"Well, how about you ask me questions?" I laugh. "Make life easier." I smiled at her as I watched her eat. I looked away for a little. I didn't want to be a total freak to a girl who didn't even remember me.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:15 pm

"Thanks, uhmmm..." I say trying to think of a question. "How did we meet?" I ask looking at him slowly finishing up the fruit cup and placing it on the table, resting my head on the pillow, slowly closing my eyes.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:26 pm

"This is a good one." I said smiling. I start to remember back to the best day of my life.

"It was during lunch, our freshman year." I paused. "I was talking to my friends, when I noticed you. My friend told me to go talk to you, so I did." I smiled, thinking back to it. "I got up and walked over to you. When I tried talking to you, you ignored me completely.

"I walked away embarrassed and you got up to follow me. You grabbed me and stuck something in my hand. It was your number." I smiled looking up at Savannah's closed eyes. "That night I called you, asked you out and I took you on a picnic. And I kissed you that day. Ever since then, we've been inseparable."
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 pm

"That sounds nice" I say smiling turning my head towards him. "Sorry my head is pounding" I say quietly, opening my eyes to look at him. "Tell me more please" I beg looking at him.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 pm

"Go to bed. You're in pain and tired. I'll be here when you wake up." I said, standing up, kissing Sav on the forehead and wwalking out to get a quick drink.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 pm

I smile as he kisses my forehead. "Please dont leave" I beg frighten, sounding like a little kid afraid of the dark. As I reach my casted hand out to him, watching him walk towards the door.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:58 am

I felt bad for leaving Savannah alone, but I didn't want her to see me cry. I walked down to the cafeteria and saw her parents. "How is she?" Her father asked. "We talked a little but she wasn't feeling good so I told her to sleep. She didn't want me to leave." I sighed. I looked away from them, towards the elevator. "I'm buying something to eat for us and then I'm going back up. The food they gave was nasty." I chuckled lightly. Her parents nodded and sent me on my way. "Oh, by the way." Her mother turned. "We're going to head home. Can you spend the night with her?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. "Of course." Her mother came back, hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Thank you, Asher. You're a great guy." I smiled and hugged her again.

I walked to the line and bought Savannah and I two clubs, two Snapple's and chips. I walked up to the elevator and pushed the button. An elderly woman walked up to wait next to me. She looked at the food in my hand and gave me a weird look. "It's not all for me." I smiled. "Then who is it for?" She asked. "My girlfriend and I. She was in an accident yesterday." The elevator opens and we walk in. I hit the 3rd floor button and the doors close. "She doesn't remember me, but I'm trying to spend as much time with her as possible." I smiled. "Aw, that's cute. You're a good boy. Don't let go. She's a lucky one. Good luck sonny." She smiled getting off the 2nd floor. "Thank you." I smiled as I got off on the third floor.

I walked into the room and set our food down on the table near her bed. I sat down in the chair and held onto her hand. I laid my head down on the bed and eventually fell asleep with her.

Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:30 pm

I sigh watching Asher walk out of the room. Pulling the blanket up to my chin, not liking being in this be hospital room by myself. I slowly and reluctantly close my eyes as the medicine starts to make me fall asleep a bit.

A couple hours later I wake up and smile to see Asher asleep in the chair next to my bed, with his head on the bed holding my hand. "I really wish I could remember you" I whisper, taking my hand and running my fingers through his hair. Before sighing and looking up at the ceiling tiles. Smiling, feeling better that I wasn't alone in the room anymore

AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:52 pm

I groaned and moved my head a little when I felt fingers running through my hair. I moved my head up so that I was facing Savannah. "Hey," I said in a raspy voice, since I just woke up. I smiled, with my eyes half open I looked at her. "How long have you been awake?" I asked, rubbing my eyes as Savannah's fingers continued to run through my hair.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:58 pm

"Hi" I say quietly moving my head to look down at asher. "Only for like five minutes, I'm sorry if I woke you" I whisper taking my hand from his hair and resting them on my lap. Just as the nurse walked in.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:33 pm

I smiled. Her voice was so soothing. The nurse walked in, saw us and walked back out, telling us that she'd be back in a few minutes. I smile up her again and take her hand in mine. "I got us food." I pointed to it. "Real food." I laughed.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:37 pm

"Thank you. I am starving" I say smiling looking over at him. "Can you do me a favor and get this tray of glop as far away from me as you can. The smell is turning my stomach" I say pushing the table on wheels away from me.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:39 pm

I laughed and picked up the tray standing up. "Sure, I'll be right back." I smiled and left the room giving the tray to a nurse who offered to take it from me. I walked back into the room and sat in my chair. I took out my club sandwich and took a bite.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:48 pm

"Thanks" I say smiling watching him walk away. "Are you going to give me my food or are you just going eat infront of me?" I ask smiling looking over at asher eating. As I try to position myself to sit up more on the bed. "owww" I say wincing in pain as I put weight on my right arm forgetting about the cast.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:00 pm

"Oh. Right!" I say remembering that she had a broken arm. I put my food down and closed it back in it's container. I grabbed her sandwich and opened it. "My hands are clean. I promise." I smiled as I took the sandwich in my hand and fed it to her. Childish and stupid, I know, but I didn't want her to move too much. She was in too much pain at the moment.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:09 pm

"I can feed myself. I'll be slow and look awkward. But I was just asking if you were going to move the sandwich to where I could reach it" I say smiling, leaning forward and taking a small hesitant bite of the sandwich.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:55 am