HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Post by Savannah on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Guy: ASHER
    SETTING:
    We have been the It couple since forever , but One saturday night while out partying my bestfriend Emma was driving me home after I have had one too many drinks. You are at a family get to gether your mother forced you to go to, the car ends up wrapping around a tree Killing Emma and causing me loose all memory, breaking a couple bones. When you rush to the hospital the next morning after hearing whats happened I look at you as if your just a randomn stranger walking into the wrong hospital room. Your still deeply inlove with me but I have no clue who you are. Will you stick by me and help refresh my memory or will you take this chance as freedom and leave me for the second most popular girl at school? (credit to whoever created this)

Start: Me waking up in the hospital and you heading over to see me.

Last edited by Savannah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    AsherJayden

Read Me Re: Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Post by AsherJayden on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 pm

"I-I-..."I looked down ashamed. "I was just trying to help." I said handing her the sandwich. I looked at my food but lost my appetite. The nurse came back and asked if she could do her routine checks. I nodded and stood. "I'm gonna..." I didn't finish the sentence before leaving the room.

"How could you be so stupid?!"
    I paced in the hallway. "She's not impaired. She has her arms." I kept smacking my hand against my head. "She can feed herself. Why must you be so stupid?!" I kept talking to myself softly. "Now she thinks I'm a dumb ass." I sighed and leaned against the door.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:35 pm

"Asher don't go" I call after him. I sigh as the only answer I got was the slamming of the door behind him. "Here sweetie, take these, they will help with the pain" The nurse says smiling hading me a cup of pills. "Thanks" I say smiling taking the cup with my good hand and putting it on the table. Taking the cup of water and swallowing the pills. "Your welcome. I'm emily by the way. I'm going to be your nurse for tonight" Emily says walking around and checking my vitals and IV. "Nice to meet you" I say quietly smiling a little. "Okay I got everything I need. Dr. Sorenson order tests to be taken for tomorrow morning. Do you want me to tell the young man to come back in?" Emily asks stop at the door to look at me. "Yes please" I say quietly resting my head against the pillow stairing up at the ceiling as I hear emily leave the room and close the door behind her.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 pm

I lean against the wall, with my head against it, and my eyes closed. Sometimes I wondered why and how I could be so stupid. I felt a poke on my arm and I darted my eyes open. "The young lady inside is waiting." I looked at the nurse, her name tag read Emily, then looked at the door. I hesitated. For some reason, I didn't know how to respond. I nodded, regaining my composure and thoughts. I cleared my throat, nodded again. "Thank you." She smiled, nodded and walked off. My mouth hung open as I stared back at the door. I looked at the nurse again and then at the door. I opened it slowly and snuck my way back in. "You rang?" I asked, peeking in, not walking all the in.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:01 pm

"Come in, I don't like being in this scary hospital room by myself" I pout looking at him. "I wasn't trying to make you feel stupid or anything, I was just saying" I say shrugging looking over at asher, only having his head inside the room. "You don't have to stay here with me, especially after what I just did. I'm sure you have way better things to do" I say quietly looking down at my lap, closing my eyes. Not wanting to see him back out of the room and leave.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 pm

I walk into the room and sit in the same chair. I sigh and look at the uneaten food. "There's nothing better than you Sav. I was just trying to help." I reiterate and look down at my fingers.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:09 pm

I open my eyes and look over at him sitting in the chair next to my bed. "You stayed?" I ask looking over at him a little surprised.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:33 pm

"Of course I did." I said looking up at Sav. "Savannah, you may not remember me. But I love you." I said quietly. "I'd do anything and everything I could to help you get better. Even if that mean staying with you in here forever." I smiled at her sweetly.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:51 pm

"Thank you. It means alot to me" I say turning my head to look at him. "I know you were trying to help, I just hate feeling like an invialid sometimes. I'm sorry" I say looking at him, reaching my casted hand to touch his arm.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 pm

"It's not a problem" I said smiling softly. I looked away shyly. "Sorry. I'll make sure to not baby you anymore." I said looking back at her eyes.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:04 pm

"It's okay. I don't mind sometimes" I say smiling, looking over at him. Resting my cast hand on his arm. "Tell me more?" I ask looking at him
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:10 pm

I take her hand in mine and smile up at her. "Well, we've been dating for three years and basically, we're the IT couple in high school." I said looking up at her. "Every girl envy's you for your beauty and every guy envy's me for having you."
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:13 pm

"I bet I look the furthest thing from beautiful right now" I say queitly looking down at my lap, leaving my casted hand in his. "Do I have friends?" I whisper still looking down at my lap
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:17 pm

"You'll always be beautiful to me." I smiled, running a finger over her cheek. "And you still are." I smiled.

"Yes Sav. You have many friends. Some fake, some real. But you have tons of them."
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:27 pm

"Thank you" I say smiling a small smile, looking up at him. "If I have friends then how come your the only person that came to visit me?" I ask looking into his eyes. "And what about the person that was in the car with me?" I ask
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:58 pm

"Well, news isn't about you yet. We're releasing all information tonight." I said with a hopeful smile in my eye. I looked down when she asked about Emma. "Uhm, her name is Emma." I said turning away. Was I the one that was going to tell her? That the reason she was in the hospital was because her best friend tried saving their lives but ended up killing herself instead. "You guys were almost in a head on crash. She tried to divert but ended up ramming into a tree.." I paused and very silently continued, "she died Sav.." I looked down, ashamed.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 pm

I watch Asher closely, study him as he looks everywhere but at me. "Oh" I say quietly looking down at my lap, as he tells me that emma died. The girl that I was friends with but can't remember. "Were we uhm... Were we close? Me and emma I mean" I ask slowly looking up at asher.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:28 pm

I nodded, while avoiding eye contact. I stared down into my lap as a single tear left my eye and made it's way to my chin. I rubbed it and then sighed. "She was your best friend." I answered quietly, keeping my eyes set on my twiddling fingers.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:56 pm

"Oh" I whisper, placing my hands on my lap, looking down at them. Closing my eyes feeling a couple tears roll down my cheeks. Even though I can't remeber I still feel sad about it. "Why did she have to die and I lived?" I whisper barely audible after a looong moment of silence, keeping my eyes close trying to keep all the tears in.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:14 pm

I looked up and saw tears strolling down her cheek. "I don't know, Sav." I got up and moved closer to Savannah. I took my thumb to her face and wiped away the small tears. "But I'm glad you did. You're a fighter, you weren't going to go down easy. And I'm happy that you didn't." I kissed her forehead and sat on the edge of the bed next to her.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:08 pm

"But still. Whats the point of me living if I can't remember anything?" I ask quietly, slowly opening my eyes to look up at asher as more tears slid down my cheeks.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:04 pm

"You will. Just don't give up. I'm going to help you out." I looked into her eyes, hoping that what I said was going to be true. I couldn't help but feel hurt, sad, angry, upset, pain just looking at her. I felt like this was all my fault. I got up and walked to the windows. I stared out them with my hands deep in my pockets and tears in my throat, "This is all my fault." I whispered.
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

"Okay, I wont give up for you" I whisper quietly taking my good hand and try to wipe the tears from my cheeks as I watch him walk over to the window. "This isn't your fault" I say looking at his back when I hear him whisper about it being his fault.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:11 pm

I bow my head in shame and drop a few tears. "If I had gone with you to the party, none of this would have ever happened." I turned around a looked into Savannah's eyes and sighed. "I should have been there for you."
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:17 pm

"If you gone to the party there might have been two of us in the hospital, with a empty head, or worst. The important thing is your here for me now, when I need you the most" I say looking up at him, with tears still sliding down my cheeks. "You think I could at least ask for a hug?" I ask looking at asher, holding my casted hand out to him.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:23 pm

I get closer to her and smile a little in the corner of my mouth. "Sure." I say moving in closer and wrap my arms around her. "I just wish I could protect you." I whispered as I hugged her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:48 am