HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Summer Break Mixup (Guy Please)

Elizabeth

Read Me Summer Break Mixup (Guy Please)

Post by Elizabeth on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:53 pm

Its summer break and to my dismay I'm being shipped off to my brother's for 2 weeks because my oh so wonderful Mom and her second family are going for a 2 month long vacation and my dad has a business conference and refuses to let me stay home alone. I arrive at the apartment, open the door, and find you, not my brother. You explain that my brother is visiting his girlfriend for a week and you're house sitting seeing as there's major renovations being done at your place. Now we've never met before and are now forced to live in the same apartment for a week, what will happen?

CONFLICT: So things are really awkward and you feel bad so you devise a plan to make things not weird for me... you pretend to be gay! You tell me you're gay (you're not) and it almost instantly relaxes me since my best friend is gay. I become really comfortable and you do too. We start to open up and relax but this creates a problem... you start to like me but you're too far into your lie and I start to like you but I think your gay. Will things work out? Will you come clean and risk making me mad because you lied? And what happens if my brother comes home and blows your cover?

My Bio: http://anonymatrix.motionforum.net/t691-elizabeth-s-teenager-bio

Read Me Re: Summer Break Mixup (Guy Please)

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm in. Bio in my signature.
    Roger Black (aka Ryder)
    Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Sorry I took a bit to reply lol I was at my mom's which does not have good interent xD

Anyway, thanks for joining Smile
    Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:32 pm

I hear the loud speaker announce where my luggage will be and I hurry over to the area. I wait until I see my purple suitcase and then grab it. I find the nearest exit and get out of the airport. As I step outside the warm sunlight of summer hits my face and I smile. I get in a near by cab and tell the driver the address.
    "463 Maplegrove Street, please," I say.
    He pulls away and I text my brother.
    "Hey, just landed, on my way, love ya."
    Surprisingly I get no response. I arrive at the building, pay the driver, and walk up to the door. I go to hit the buzzer when I see an old lady struggling with the door and her bags. I help her and then just go inside. I reach my brother's apartment and knock on the door, which to my surprise opens slightly.
    I walk in and call out, "Hello? Anybody home?"
    Just then a guy who looks to be my brother's age, but is certainly not my brother, walks by.
    "Uhm, hi, I'm Mark's sister, who the hell are you?" I ask in a very confused voice.
    Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Sorry I kinda controlled you for a second to get things going xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:21 pm