Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Angels and Demons

Post by Danny on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:24 pm

One to One
    Fantasy RP
    Credits to Original Poster
    Can be a guy or girl

Warning: There will be biblical references in here so don't join if you're heavily religious and will be offended.

There are said to be weapons, weapons that enforce the power of good over evil and they are scattered around the globe. These weapons are powers/gifts that are bonded to human souls. These gifts are sought after by all kinds of supernatural beings and non-supernatural ones. Demons, vampires, governments, secret service, mafias, you name it and they're after it. For this reason, each gift is assigned a guardian. Now, most gifts are unaware of their powers and unaware of their guardians. Only the really powerful gifts can be found out and when the gift is put into immediate danger, that is when the guardian appears. The guardians of the gifts are angels, contained in a human form in order to walk earth. Each guardian is trained in hand to hand combat that is far more advanced then humans, have superior strength, healing abilities, the ability to appear and disappear (all you hear is the flapping of wings and then they're gone) and other powers. So, how does this involve you? Well, you are a gift with a power of your choice (make it a big one/it can be more than one). You've always known that there was something a little off about you but you hide it well and you've managed to make a normal life for yourself as one of the most popular girls in your high school. However, there is suddenly a new student at your school and you find yourself drawn to him. The reason he's here is because the devil himself has found you and now all matters of supernatural and non-supernatural beings are after you. My job is to protect you even if that means sacrificing my own life.

Bio:
    Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Nickname: Danny, Dan
    Height: 6' 3"
    Skin Tone: Light
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Light brown
    Face: Facial hair

Clothing-
    Shirt: Long sleeve (rolled up) button up.
    Pants: Black jeans.
    Shoes: Black high tops.
    Accessories: Leather necklace with a jade stone. Watch on a brown leather wristband.
    Personality: Very caring and loyal. May be protective, but a nice guy really. (You'll find out more during the role play)

Danny:

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Re: Angels and Demons

Post by Jade Hawk on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:37 pm

I love it!! Permission to join and break my anti-one-one-on record? Wink

Running wolf
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Name: Chartreuse

Sexuality: Straight

Eyes: Bright green, dark green ring

Skin: Pale

Hair: Dark red/purple. Long, straight, no layers nor bangs
    Appearance: Tall, pale, and very slim. Like a stick-bug.

Height: 5’9”
    Wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21973418

Personality: Intelligent. Shy at first, but outgoing when she gets used to the person. She's a passionate writer, is highly imaginative and creative. She's romantic, yet hides it occasionally. She's not very girly, and is not quite gothic but almost. She's not prissy! However, once you get to know her on the inside, you understand her reasons for pessimism.

Nationality: United Kingdom.
    Tattoos: 3 tiny wolf paw prints and a cross on her front, right hip.

Powers:
    The ability to transform into a red timber wolf
    Fire manipulation

Preferred weapons if and when applicable: Bow and arrow, dagger

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:40 am

Sure Jade!!! Just remember you don't quite know you have your powers yet. And I'm letting you do the honors of starting the role play Very Happy

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Oki doki!

And darn =P Isn't that your job? Okay, where and when should the first post take place?

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:43 pm

ooc - sorry! I'm going to make you do that post! And its up to you, maybe at school?

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Chartreuse followed the dispersing crowd down the hallways leading to her locker. Teenagers were waving their friends down, rushing out of classrooms, and chatting loudly to peers. The buzz was like a surrounding cloud that Chartreuse managed to block out her conscious thoughts. Once she arrive at her locker, she stood against it, looking around at the surrounding students. Once her thoughts swam back to her current situation, she spun around.

Chartreuse opened her locker, her nails clicking against the metal door. Although she wasn't one for intense cosmetics, she loved to decorate her nails. They had always been long and strong, today with silver tips. Others joked that they were her claws, and in reply, she'd release a playful howl, laughing at the shared joke. Stuffing her books inside her locker and grabbing her wallet, she contemplated what to buy for lunch. A nearby group of platinum females, heavily made-up and flicking their hair profusely stood chattering in my-pitched voices, half refusing to eat, the rest discussing the amount of calories in a caesar salad. Chartreuse grinned to herself, slamming her locker door shut and striding away from the girls, the thought of greasy fries on her mind. So they weren't very healthy, but she was already the form of a stick as is.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:28 pm

ooc - there can also be godmodding if you wish, just as long as its not really me, and vis versa Razz

bic - Danny walked through the halls casually, conversing with a few of his "friends". Of course as an angel, he never really could have mortal friend, and with his job being to protect one, he was always watching her. Danny had been around Chartreuse since she was a kid, only in different forms. Once, Danny had taken the form of a dog, and grew up as Chartreuse's pet when she was young. His most recent form was that of a human, who attended the same high school as her, in a lot of her classes as well. "I'll catch up with you guys later," Danny said to a couple other guys before leaving to Chartreuse's direction.

"Hey Chartreuse!" he called, jogging to catch up with her. "I was wondering if you had the English questions from last class. I never got them, and...." he trailed off, now walking beside her. I guess one would say we were friends, but some would also say otherwise. Danny never wanted to get to close to Chartreuse, should she ever find out. They would speak to one another, but only in moments like this, never really as friends, per say.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:48 am

Ooc: Like controlling NPCs? And for some reason I can't post (technical difficulties) so I'm getting Banather to post this for me.

Bic: A voice rang out and Chartreuse turned around. "Danny!" she grinned, seeing his walk over. "Yeah, sure. Do you want the ones from last week as well?" she asked, routing around in her binder for the notes, trying not to drop her lunch money from her clutches.

Slight pain hit her chest as the binder flew upwards and collided with her chest. Her money dropped the the floor and she looked up at the object she had walked into, expecting to see another student not paying attention to directions. "Oh, I'm so sor..." she began to apologize to... the wall. Heat rose in her cheeks and shivers danced down her spine. She bent down to retrieve her money and the few papers that slipped ou of her binder and down to Danny's feet. She could feel eyes staring at her, whether they were or not. She looked up to quickly give a nervous smile towards Danny, as though silently apologizing for her clumsiness,  then continued to grab at coins and papers.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:11 pm

ooc - No worries. And yea, NPC.

bic - On the outside, Danny chuckled at her misfortune, wanting to blend in. On the inside, he was cursing himself for letting her get so clumbsy. Sure it was a mistake, but even still. Danny bent down and helped her with the clean up. "You okay?" he asked with a smirk. He looked up to hand her the papers and met her eyes. The were strong and vibrate. Of course, to the untrained eye, that's all they were. But the eyes hand power and capibility within them. "Someone once said that the eyes were the windows to the soul," he muttered to her, noticing the beauty. He stood up and held out his hand to help her up. "If only she knew...." he thought to himself, waiting for her.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Their eyes locked and Chartreuse took the papers from him. It was true, she had always been fond of her eyes, but she didn't think anyone else noticed them. She listened to his voice speak and knew that it wasn't helping to control her blushing. "I'm okay." She said quietly, taking his hand and pulling herself up. She had momentarily forgotten that Danny had asked for the English questions. "Lunch?" she asked him, smiling.

Running wolf
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Ooc: Jeeze, didn't realize that was so short, sorry!

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:45 pm

ooc - no worries.

bic - Danny swung this left arm behind his head, scratching the back it. There was a smile on his face as he spoke. "Sure. Show me the way!" he joke, standing behind her. Danny had this nagging feeling he couldn't shake though. For weeks, he'd felt the presence of something different. Something that was more than a mortal. But, like himself, they were hiding their power, making things more complicated. Perhaps they would reveal themselves soon enough...

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Chartreuse smiled and lead the way, trying to shove her papers back into her binder. She still felt heat in her cheeks and tried to concentrate on both calming down, and also not to run into another wall. An older boy playing with a lighter just outside the cafeteria doors caught her attention. It wasn't the boy who made ehr head turn, but the fire in front of him. It seemed to be bending as though there was a nearby breeze pushing it, yet it kept changing direction. How was he doing that? As her mind changed from being startled to curious, the flame changed directions again, and then a third time once she felt shock. Crazy! She found an empty table in the cafeteria and placed her binder onto it, turning towards Danny. "I'm thinking fries, what about you?".

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:14 pm

ooc - I'm going to give a possibility to introduce the devil, but if you don't want to take it, and/or make your own, feel free to!

bic - "Fries sound perfectly fine to me," Danny told Chartreuse proudly, as the walked in the direction of the cafeteria. It was an awfully noisy place, though one would expect the noise. Bits of conversations were over head by Danny. Different things, regarding to different issues. The typical high school lunch room, in other words.

Danny walked over to an empty table, and placed his things on the table. "Watch my things for a moment? I'll go grab us some food. Anything in particular you want?" he asked, scanning the cafe. His eyes came across a student sitting alone at a table. There was something about him that caught Danny's attention, but he wasn't sure what. A kid of average height, blonde hair, casual clothing, nothing really eye popping, yet, his eyes were stuck on him.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:01 am

Ooc: I'll take the bait =D

Bic: "Just fries and a pepsi, thanks." Chartreuse smiled at Danny, only to realize that he was staring across the room at someone else. A blond boy was sitting alone at another table. Chartreuse's eyes scanned him quickly, liking the looks of him, but there would be opportunities to get to know him later. "I don't recognize him." She told Danny. Now, Danny wasn't too bad looking himself, but the more she looked at the blond guy, the more she felt she couldn't look aware.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:41 pm

ooc - Alright, start this off Jade! Razz

bic - Danny was caught off guard when Chartreuse spoke to him. "Had she noticed me looking at him?" he thought to himself. It wasn't a big deal, just useful information. The guy was an eye catcher. "Brilliant, I'll be right back," he smiled politely at her, before turning around heading towards the food. Now despite popular belief, the cafe food at this school wasn't so bad. Sure, it wasn't the best, but you could do worse. I suppose its all this new age "heath care" program.

"Anything you'd like dear?" an older lady asked from behind the table. "Uh yea. Can I get two medium fries, and a Pepsi and water?" I asked, smiling and waiting patiently for the food. Danny turned around for a quick look to see if Chartreuse was still there. He'd always wants her in his security. . Danny had been around Chartreuse since she was little (though always as a different being), so it was natural for him to want her to be safe. It is his job after all. But before he could really get a look of what she was up too, he was interrupted. "Here you go," the older lady said, handing him the food. Danny grabbed it and placed in on the tray, sliding it down the table to pay for it.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Ooc: You don't like leading, do you? =P I'm having internet issues again so i'm getting Banather to post for me. Sorry about this!

Bic: Chartreuse's eyes followed Danny as we walked off, smiling slightly to herself. While he was around, she felt strangely comfortable and safe. Yet now he has stepped away, a cold breeze surrounded her. She felt less safe all of a sudden, but she also felt slightly daring. Making a quick decision, she turned from looking at Danny to the blond boy. She slightly prized herself of not having blonde hair, as she tried to stray as far from the platinum girls as she could, but blond looked pretty good of this kid. Opening her binder, Chartreuse scribbled something down on a tiny scrap of paper, then looked back at Danny. He was busy ordering their food, so he probably wouldn't notice if she stepped away from the table for a second.

She stood up and walked towards the stranger, the paper folded and clutched in her hand. She sat beside the blond boy and leaned forward. "Hey, I'm Chartreuse." She offered her empty hand to him. "I don't think I've seen you here before." She said, smiling, and with her other hand, she dropped the paper with her name, and number onto the table beside him.
    'Text me' read the paper, for she hated real phone calls. Waiting for the boy to reply, she almost forgot that she was in a hurry to return to her table before Danny returned.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:11 pm

"That'll be $6.99. Do you need anything else dear?" the woman at the register asked. "I'm fine, thank you," Danny smiled, grabbing the tray with one hand, and the drinks in the other. He moved over to another counter for ketchup and napkins, before walking back towards their table. The cafe was still crowded, and Danny watched as kids did stupid things for attention. He laughed lightly amused at the youth.

"Here you go," he smiled to Chartreuse, placing the tray on the table and sitting across from her. She was still strong and well, which was good. However, her powers were growing inside her, making her more noticeable. Danny didn't like that. There was a glow in her eyes which read power. "And your Pepsi," he said, handing it over to her. He grabbed his fries, and started eating them. "What do we have next period?" he asked. Their schedule was remarkably similar, though that was by no stroke of luck. Then again, there are a lot of students in this school, who are in a lot of Chartreuse's classes as well.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:14 pm

"Thank you!" Chartreuse said, reaching for her drink. She eyed Danny, smiling. He was looking at her in a strange way, but she shrugged it off and took a fry. "I think chemistry, but I haven't memorized the schedule yet. She was excited for chemistry, although it was her least favourite class. They were expected to do an experiment that dealt with burning hydrocarbons, and the thought of fire excited her. She felt a glowing excitement as she thought of their afternoon, realizing slightly too late that she had been staring into space, while looking into Danny's eyes. That was when she noticed that he, too, had green eyes. She smiled to herself, then looked down at the table and took another sip of her pepsi. "So what are your plans for after school?" She asked, perhaps trying to save herself.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Danny played with his food before eating it. He listened to Chartreuse as she spoke, though, acting like a teenager, only partially listen (at least it seemed this way). He looked up from his food to Chartreuse, when he noticed they locked eyes. He stared at her for a bit, until she broke contact, looking away. "She was "spaced" out," he thought to himself. "But did she notice anything. The bond maybe? Between her guardian?"

"Uhmm, not sure, you?" he half chuckled to, blushing. Of course this was a show, to make sure she didn't noticing anything out of the ordinary. "Do you want to hang out, or anything...." Danny offered, face still red.

ooc - Jade, perhaps the "blonde kid" could be in your chemistry class, while I have a spare or something? Then "something" may happen with the fire? Just a suggestion, you don't have to take it Smile

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:25 am

Ooc: Yeah, sounds good! When you say "something with the fire"... who leaves the classroom? Just me, just him? both of us, or the whole class? I'll just post a short one before class so I know what's happening ^.^

Bic: She noticed him blushing, and she couldn't help but turn slightly pink too. "Yeah, sure! I'm not doing anything else then." She took another sip of her drink, then turned back to the blond boy. She was sure she hadn't seen him before, and she was dying to find out more about him, starting with his name. It was strange that he should join the school part-way through the semester, and he seemed very introverted. At least, he had no friends around him, but perhaps it was because he was new and hadn't made any yet. Chartreuse nibbled the end of a fry and turned back to Danny. "Do you know him?" she asked, gesturing towards the boy.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:16 pm

ooc - whatever you want Jade. I won't be in the classroom, so you have free range Smile

bic - Danny grabbed a few more fries, tossing them into his mouth, thinking to himself. He never understood the human function of blushing, only making you more noticeable. Regardless, it was a human feature, so it came with the body. "Mhmm?" he said, a few fries in his mouth. He finished the food and followed Chartreuse's gaze. Turning around slightly, he saw the blonde boy. The kid was writing something down on a paper, his homework most likely, but he took a moment to look up. He stared at Jade, then at me.

The bell rang and kids, as if on command, got up from their seats and started to head to class. The boy was now covered, but Danny thought, that just before the bell, he saw the kid smile. This unsettled Danny, so he watched a few moments longer before turning back to Chartreuse. "No idea," he said, before grabbing his water, finishing it.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:52 pm

The bell rang out in the halls, summoning all the students back to their classes. Chartreuse ate her last fry and picked up her pepsi. "I'll see you at the final bell, yeah? Meet me by my locker?" she said to Danny, then picked up her binder and walked off. She had everything she needed for the lesson, so once she arrived in the classroom, she immediately took her seat and stared at her fellow students filing through the door. The blond boy was close behind.

The lecture droned on and Chartreuse's attention began to waver. She had always possessed a vivid imagination, and todays thoughts were filled with wolves leaping through giant walls of fire. Finally, the teacher's rant stopped and it was time to begin the experiment. Chartreuse's excitement returned and she practically ran to the back of the class, eager to set up. Once she had everything ready to go, she noticed the blond boy standing, as she was, without a partner. She beckoned him over and he smiled, joining her. "Max." He stated, offering his hand to her. She took it, and began with the experiment.

Although she quite liked meeting Max, and she couldn't help but admit that he was rather attractive, there was something uneasy about the way he was constantly staring at her. Twice, she had to ask him if anything was wrong, but the more he stared, the more uncomfortable she grew. She almost dropped the beaker she was holding several times, but although she loved 'playing with fire', her excitement had died down considerably. It took almost all of her willpower not to shout at Max, and she felt heat in her face rising.
    'Concentrate!' she told herself, but the more she concentrated on that, the less she concentrated on her work.

Suddenly, the flame she was dealing with rose, twisting and dancing in the air unnaturally, before charging at Chartreuse, and she had no time to duck. It caught her sleeve and she screamed, trying to pat the flames out. Forgetting that the classroom had several sinks in it, she dashed out into the cafeteria and towards the nearest water fountain. She ran her arm under the cool jet, smoke dancing in the air and the flames died. It was strange, although her sleeve was black and burned, her arm was completely fine and unharmed. She looked behind her to see that Max had followed out of the classroom. He said nothing. "Thanks for asking, I'm fine." Chartreuse replied, not bothering to hide the sarcasm she meant. Still, Max didn't speak.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:14 pm

"See you then," Danny smiled politely before finishing his fries. Danny watched as Chartreuse got up and left. He looked up she was blocked by other students, where he finished his food. He rose and threw his messenger bag over his head, sitting on his shoulder. He tossed his trash in the bin before walking to the library. His thoughts juggled in his head, and though his face was neutral on the outside, he was nervous inside. Chartreuse's powers were growing. She was getting stronger and, regrettably, more noticeable. Unfortunately, he couldn't interfere until her life depended on it. He was hoping this day wouldn't come.

From behind, Danny heard a scream, so he naturally spun on his heel to face the opposite direction. Seconds later Chartreuse came running around the corner and to a water fountain, letting water rain on her forearm. He was about to run forward when he noticed the blonde boy again. He almost appeared from nowhere. But there he was, standing beside Chartreuse. Danny snarled before running towards them. "Chartreuse!" he called, stopping beside her. "What happened? You okay?" Danny asked, inspecting Chartreuse.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:54 am