Michelangelo

Angels and Demons

Post by Danny on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

One to One
    Fantasy RP
    Credits to Original Poster
    Can be a guy or girl

Warning: There will be biblical references in here so don't join if you're heavily religious and will be offended.

There are said to be weapons, weapons that enforce the power of good over evil and they are scattered around the globe. These weapons are powers/gifts that are bonded to human souls. These gifts are sought after by all kinds of supernatural beings and non-supernatural ones. Demons, vampires, governments, secret service, mafias, you name it and they're after it. For this reason, each gift is assigned a guardian. Now, most gifts are unaware of their powers and unaware of their guardians. Only the really powerful gifts can be found out and when the gift is put into immediate danger, that is when the guardian appears. The guardians of the gifts are angels, contained in a human form in order to walk earth. Each guardian is trained in hand to hand combat that is far more advanced then humans, have superior strength, healing abilities, the ability to appear and disappear (all you hear is the flapping of wings and then they're gone) and other powers. So, how does this involve you? Well, you are a gift with a power of your choice (make it a big one/it can be more than one). You've always known that there was something a little off about you but you hide it well and you've managed to make a normal life for yourself as one of the most popular girls in your high school. However, there is suddenly a new student at your school and you find yourself drawn to him. The reason he's here is because the devil himself has found you and now all matters of supernatural and non-supernatural beings are after you. My job is to protect you even if that means sacrificing my own life.

Bio:
    Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Nickname: Danny, Dan
    Height: 6' 3"
    Skin Tone: Light
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Light brown
    Face: Facial hair

Clothing-
    Shirt: Long sleeve (rolled up) button up.
    Pants: Black jeans.
    Shoes: Black high tops.
    Accessories: Leather necklace with a jade stone. Watch on a brown leather wristband.
    Personality: Very caring and loyal. May be protective, but a nice guy really. (You'll find out more during the role play)

Danny:

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Re: Angels and Demons

Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:58 pm

"Danny!" Relief flooded through her as she whipped around. "I'm fine, just a small accident with fire." she said, rolling down her sleeve to inspect the damage. She turned to Max, then back to Danny. "Oh, Danny, this is Max. Max, Danny." She began picking at the burnt edge to her sleeve, not concentrating on whether or not the boys had heard her lame introduction. "I liked this shirt, too." She commented quietly. What she really wanted was a chance to explain to Danny what had really happened without Max's presence. For some reason, she trusted Danny like an old friend, and was sure he'd have some kind of answer for her.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Danny's body went a bit stiff, his chest puffed out a bit more than usual, and he stared at Max, watching him. There was an odd pause before anything happened. Max moved first. He just laughed, a small chuckle really, before turning around and walking back to class. "Not much of a talker," Danny said quietly, watching as Max walked back to class. Danny didn't like Max. There was a presence with him, and for once, Danny didn't feel comfortable with a mortal. But he wasn't just a mortal. He was hiding something.

"You alright?" Danny asked again, against his will. He needed to make sure she was okay, maybe even make her think it was an odd event if anything. A trick of the mind. "Do you want to go back to class, or should I take you home?"

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:20 pm

"Not much of a talker, more of a starer. It's creepy, but he doesn't look half bad." She said, watching him walk away. She looked towards the clock on the wall, then to her classroom. "I'm fine, but the period is almost over, so I think I'll go home." She said, finally turning to Danny. he didn't look as peppy as he did before. "Are YOU okay? You seem..." she trailed off, not knowing the best way to describe him. She hoped her sudden burst from the classroom hadn't worried Danny too much. She loved the fact that someone she trusted cared for her so much, but she felt that she cared about his wellbeing too, and didn't want to worry him because of a little bit of fire. But was that real fire? The more the thought about the incident, the stranger is seemed. Fire didn't usually move the way it did.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:30 pm

"Yea, I'm good, I just..." he trailed off, staring down the hallway. This was ridiculous. Though the feeling of being threatened hadn't been very well known in Danny's life. The sensation was odd. He turned to Chartreuse and smiled. "Here, I'll go and grab my jacket," he said. "And I'll meet you outside to walk home?" Danny asked, slowly starting to back away from Chartreuse. "If I'm not back in ten minutes, leave without me!" he said dramatically, kidding. He knew he'd be back within five minutes tops, but it was just something he felt the need to say.

Danny walked down the hall and past Chartreuse's chem. class where he saw everyone, but Max. He stopped and looked for only a moment before returning on his route to the locker. This Max was giving him trouble, which unsettled Danny. The locker hallway was empty when Danny walked into it. Opening his locker, he threw in some books and grabbed his jacket, tossing it over his shoulder. He was about to close his locker when his jacket fell of his shoulder and onto the ground. Danny went to turn around and pick it up, but when he turned, his face connected with a knee, sending him against the locker with a bloody nose.

Danny grabbed his nose to stopped the flow of blood, but when he looked up, he saw Max. Max grabbed Danny by his collar and slammed him against the locker, his face close to Danny's. "She's mine," Max smirked, dropping me to the ground. Danny was about to get up, when he noticed that he couldn't move. Without turning his head (not being able to), he noticed two black rocks on his body. However, these rocks left any supernatural being immobile. In other words, I was stuck here, and Chartreuse was left vulnerable.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Chartreuse decided to leave her jacket in her locker. The weather was nice out, and she really didn't need anything from her locker, so she started to walk outside. She hummed to herself quietly before sitting on the low wall surrounding the school, waiting for Danny.

The time ticked on, and still Danny didn't come. This unsettled her slightly, and although he instructed her to just walk after 10 minutes, she decided to give it 15 just in case. A click issued from behind her, and she spun around smiling brightly, her heart pounding. "DAN...." But it wasn't Danny at all. Max strode towards her, and with instinct, she backed away. Max reached out and grabbed her hand, his grip strong and she couldn't pull free. "Follow." His voice was almost as strong as his grip on her hand, and as he began to walk, she had no choice but to walk behind him. She didn't like being forced this way, and more than anything wanted Danny to take her home. Fear rose in her chest, for she didn't know where Danny was. He was supposed to meet her.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:31 pm

ooc - my bad. I accidentally went first person there at the end.

bic - Danny cursed internally and he struggled with his might to move, but these stones wouldn't permit him to do so. These stones were very rare, even in the supernatural word. Only a powerful creature could obtain them. This thought angered Danny, knowing Chartreuse was in danger now. Whatever was after her, knew of her gift. Knew that Danny was her guardian, or at least speculated this fact. He had failed his job as a guardian.

"Dude.... what are you doing?" a voice came from above Danny. He tried to see who was talking to him, but with no reward. "Do you want to move? The principal will get cheesed dude. I'm telling you, she's really been in a bad mood lately." The stranger continued to converse with Danny, but Danny was forced to stay quite. "You know what," the voice began. "You don't have to be an ass!" With an annoyed tone, the stranger pushed Danny over to the side, the rocks falling from his skin to the ground. Danny gasped with pleasure, sitting up quickly. With his shirt, he grabbed the rocks, placing them in his bag, and slammed his locker. "Look who decided to move!" the voice called. Danny turned his head to see Jeremy, a fellow soccer play. "Sorry bro!" Danny called out to him. "I completely spaced out. I have to run though!" Danny called back, running as fast as he could as a mortal.

Danny burst out from the school doors and searched for Chartreuse, but found no one. "Chartreuse!" He called, moving forward.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Ooc: Haha no problem ^.^

Bic: His grip tightened on her hand. She tried to wrench it away, but he was too strong. "You need lessons on how to treat women!" Chartreuse snapped at Max. "Silence!" He responded, not taking his eyes away from the path. "I don't think so. DANNY!" she cried out, hoping against hope that he could hear her, but Max reached his free hand up to her mouth with what looked like a cigarette lighter in his hand. He pressed it to her lips, clicking his thumb in the top before drawing it away. Nothing appeared to have happened, so she opened her mouth to comment, only to find that she had no voice. She had never seen a contraption like that before, and it increased her fear. She began to struggle again, to no avail. The only thing she could do now was to silently follow Max and hope that Danny wasn't far behind.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Danny ran to the sidewalk, keeping silent. He looked both ways before closing his eyes and breathing. He was listening to the world around him, and trying to locate Chartreuse. She wasn't too hard, since Danny had been around her, her whole life, plus she had unique abilities. With a final breath, and a chime, there was a clear image of Chartreuse being taken by Max. Danny snarled and headed off into that direction, moving closer. The closer Danny got to Chartreuse, the strong and clearer the image, which in turn, made her easier to locate.

However, the vision wasn't as clear as pervious visions had been. It was blurry, as if someone was trying to block out Danny. With super speed, Danny appeared behind the pair, finally locating the pair. He wanted to call out to her, but knew he shouldn't. He stopped and whistled. A small smile appeared on Danny's lips when Max turned, Chartreuse unaware, for at that moment, Danny vanished. There was the sound of wings flapping, and I fading into nothing.

Danny reappeared inches away from Max. His fists were raised and Danny was about to attack, but even with his speed, Max beat him to the punch - literally. Max's fist connected with Danny's jaw, knocking him to the side. "Predictable young angel. You think I've been seen that in my years before?" Max smirked, walking closer to Danny, releasing Chartreuse's grip. Danny stood, rubbing his jaw. It had hurt, hurt like it never had before. This boy was a very rare, and powerful supernatural.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 am

It was Danny! Chartreuse couldn't bare to watch Danny get hurt, but she couldn't run either. She still could not speak, and she couldn't bring herself to leave her hero behind. She rushed over to him, reach out for his arm to help him up. She regretted ever contacted Max and was foolish to place his mere appearance before any sense of caution. Although she hadn't been paying much attention to their actions because of her shock, she sensed there was something different about Max. Something unnatural, but she couldn't quite work out what.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:55 pm

Danny's eyes grew as he saw Chartreuse run into battle. She held out a hand to help Danny up, but he couldn't take the offer. Standing up (the bag having fallen off with the punch), he grabbed Chartreuse, and pushed her behind and beside him. He was her guardian after all. "Stay back," Danny spoke quietly. His voice rather deep and husky, which was unlike him. "Stay safe."

"You know, I'm rather disapointed with his," said Max. "I expected more from a guardian," he spoke, throwing another punch. With supernatural speed, the fist almost connected with Danny's face, but was blocked. Using this time, Danny kicked Max in the chest, knocking him to the ground. "Careful," Danny spoke, moving closer to Max. Danny went for another attack, but what tripped by Max. Soon, they were grappelling on the ground. "You think I don't remember these moves?" he spoke, referring to what he once was.

Rolling on the ground, they tumbled. Max on top. Danny on top. A punch here, a kick there. Their movements were fast, supernaturally so. "Chartreuse!" Danny called. "My bag!" With that time, Max rolled ontop of Danny, and threw his elbow to his neck. Though the blow didn't kill Danny, he found himself coughing, and trying to gasp for air. The arm, however, was preventing this.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:14 pm

It was painful to watch the fight, but Chartreuse obeyed. She picked up Danny's bag which was surprisingly heavy, and threw it to him. She saw Max reach his arms back and she threw herself at the boys, grabbing Max's arm in hers. She had never been part of a physical fight before had very little strength. She rolled passed the boys, accidentally releasing Max's arm, but she was sure it gave Danny some time. In fear and anger, she tried to call out to Danny, but her voice continued to be silent. However, although she couldn't speak, a snarl issued from her lips like a wolf. This surprised her and she clasped her hands over her mouth, staring wide-eyed at Danny and Max.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Danny's eyes grew with concern and anger as he saw Chartreuse jump into the fight. As a guardian, it was Danny's job to protect Chartreuse, not the other way around. Of course, he couldn't use this time to scold her, so he acted quickly. This is arms busy, Danny head butted Max in the chest, winding him, and knocking him off. Danny grabbed his bag and jumped on top of Max, limiting his movement. Punching Max in the face a few times to disorientate him, Danny finished by resting in Max's arms.

Inside the bag, Danny wrapped his hand around his shirt, and withdrew the three black stones he had saved, and luckily so. At the sight of the stones, Max struggled, with strength unknown to Danny, but he was able to keep his ground long enough. Placing one stone in Max's left palm rendered his left side immobile. Again with the right side. Even with two stones on Max, there was still slight movement and struggle, so Danny rested the last stone on his chest, keeping him still.

With silence, Danny waited there for a moment, before slowly getting up. With a sigh, Danny checked Max's clothing for anything useful. Perhaps more stones, or a weapon of some sort. He didn't find much, but he kept what he took. Finally standing up in comfort, Danny wiped his nose with a sniff, and turned to Chartreuse. "You okay?" he asked, slowly walking towards her, his eyes still on Max. "We should get out of here, those won't hold him for long."

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:10 pm

Chartreuse looked from Danny to Max lying on the floor, thoroughly confused. Being unable to speak, she simply pointed to the stones on Max, keeping him immobilized. This wasn't normal. This wasn't human. Maybe they were aliens from space! When Danny asked Chartreuse if she was okay, she nodded her head. Although the fight was over, she wanted to leave the scene, so she stepped closer to Danny for protection, her eyes still fixed onto Max.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:33 pm

Danny looked at Chartreuse, a bit worried. "Come. We have to go," Danny told her, wrapping his arm around Chartreuse's shoulder, and pushing her forward, away from Max. "I'm sorry for all of this," he told her. "Sorry you had to find out this way. And sorry you had to go through all this danger. I will protect you though, I promise. As your guardian, its my join to keep you safe at all costs."

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Chartreuse sighed, only to find that her voice had returned. "Danny" she whispered, lowering her head into his guiding shoulder. The she stood up straight again, looking at Danny. "You're the same as him!" she looked scared. He knew how to use those stones, and he knew about Max. Why hadn't he warned her before? "Who are you?"

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:47 pm

ooc - sorry, I was going to give you the voice back, which is why I took Max's items, but Danny didn't know right away. It doesn't matter, I just didn't want you thinking I forgot about you.

bic - Danny was surprised when Chartreuse got a bit agitated. "Uh, not quite," he said to her. "I have an idea of what he is, but I'm not completely sure." He couldn't just tell her, whether he be right or wrong. It's not every day you tell a mortal that the devil is after you. His voice trailed off a bit at the end of the sentence and he guided Chartreuse to the side. "It isn't safe out here to discuss matters. Do you still trust me?" Danny was scared for the answer, but he needed to ask.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:24 pm

Ooc: Ohhhhhhhhh in that case I can change my post if you want.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:11 pm

ooc - nope, it makes absolutely no difference. Carry on Smile

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:57 am

Ooc: Sure? Okay

Bic: Chartreuse looked at Danny, narrowing her eyes. He may be strange, and he definitely owed her an explanation, but he did just save her. She hesitated. "...Yes. I trust you." She said. She wanted to know what she was dealing with. She had just seen him do some un-human things, and this scared her slightly, but she wanted to know the truth, and if she was honest with herself, she did still trust him.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:22 pm

Danny nodded and gave a small grunt of approval, before turning down the street, and into an alleyway. Looking around, Danny pulled Chartreuse close to his body, and held her tightly against himself. Closing his eyes, there was the sound on wings flapping, and a quick white flash, before we were surrounded by large trees. They were towering extremely high about us, the tops of which were slightly moving in the breeze. Danny looked around before leaning against a tree.

They were in a small meadow, and there was silence, save for the wind blowing through the trees. "I know your surprised Chartreuse," Danny began, watching her. "And I know there are thousands of questions racing through your head. But I promise you, everything I tell you is the truth." Danny took a pause, watching her. He wanted to let their surroundings and what just happened, sink in. There was a quick moment before he continued. "Chartreuse... I am your guardian angel."

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Ooc: Soooooo sorry my posts are short!! I'm sick this week and thinking isn't my strong point right now, but I'll make it up to you.

Bic: A breeze flowed through her hair as they landed in a meadow. "Where..." thoughts were swimming through her head nd she became confused. "Angel?" He was right, she did have thousands of questions to ask him, but she had no idea where to start. She dropped to the ground and sat on the dewy grass. She finally settled on an opening question. "Why? Why do I need a guard?"

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:35 pm

ooc - no worries! I hope you feel better. Smile

bic - Danny remained in his position for a moment, simply watching her. His arms were now crossed over his chest, though he was quite surprised. She was taking this quite well (more so than he expected). It may be overwhelming for her however. More than she is capable of processing at this moment. "Why?" Danny repeated. "Because, your no ordinary girl Chartreuse. Your something powerful and wanted," he began. His voice was rather deep, and not the voice he had been using with Chartreuse before hand. A bit more raggedy and serious. "You are a weapon," he continued. Finally moving from his spot, Danny walked towards Chartreuse and kneeled in front of her. "And I am your shield."

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:47 pm

"A weapon??" Her eyes widened with shock and she looked up at Danny. "I'm not powerful! Who wants me?" How could she be powerful? In her mind, she was an ordinary teenager. "I can't fly, I can't.. I can't even even pass physics easily!" She was starting to panic, and she wanted answers. Details. She was glad, however, that Danny had transported them to such a secluded place. She didn't want the public's attention.

Running wolf
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Danny gave a single, breathy, laugh. "Not powerful? It's because you don't know of your abilities. As your guardian, it is my job to protect you, even from yourself," he said to her. "I had to keep everything from you, to keep you safe. I hid your abilities from you. I hid myself from you. Everything. Because ignorance, really is bliss. The less you knew, the safer you were. You understand? Now, I've been force to come clean."

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:55 am