HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Roleplay Practice

Alexis

Roleplay Practice

Post by Alexis on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:01 am

The name says it. This isn’t really a roleplay, but I haven’t done a roleplay in a while, and feel very rusty, so I’m just looking for someone to practice an on-going combat. There isn’t any real plot, as it isn’t a real roleplay. I’m just looking to test out a new character and develop skills.

There will be powers used, as well as weapons, I just ask that there not be any firearms, as that makes things to simple. The fight will take place in a ruin of a city, think rubble, broken buildings, rats, maybe even a few fires. I’m not expecting any partner to take this very seriously, as I myself may not be able to post more than once a day, but I expect someone who can go on with themselves as well as respond to other characters….. That’s…. Pretty much it.

Oh. And I will be using Brooke as my character; http://anonymatrix.motionforum.net/t751-brooke-lieval

She will be armed with her usual set of three butterfly knives.

Very Happy
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Re: Roleplay Practice

Post by Eljordo on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:29 am

meh, why not Razz ill get my bio up later
    Alexis

Post by Alexis on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:24 pm

The silence of the empty city was shoved out by her the heavy breathing, stomping feet, and pounding heartbeat. Every so often, Brooke would steal a glance back, gasping for one more mouthful of air before continuing to run. Never being a good runner, she had little form, and wasn’t particularly fast or slow. But she could move. It was ridiculous, she knew, that she was treading the pavement, the friction heating the souls of her shoes and feet, but she was unsure of what she was running from. It wasn’t long until she was forced to come to a stop. Clutching her abdomen and taking shallow quick breaths, she staggered off to the side of the road and dropped to the ground. The sound of her own beating chest pounded in her ears with her loud breathing the only accompaniment.

There was nothing to run away from, and nothing to run towards. Yet, Brooke found herself in a rush. There was nothing more than to get out of the devastated area quick. But she wasn’t going as fast as she could. She realised why, and it made her angry. The small hope that maybe there was something in the wasteland of a now dead city, there would be something more than quiet. Maybe a person, but it frustrated her that she cared, and made her feel guilty for leaving before looking for any sign of other human life. Making no movement to stand, she balanced her forehead on top of her knees trying to catch her breath and be still for a moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:28 pm