HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Into the Pitt. (Zalgae and Mayflower.)

Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Into the Pitt. (Zalgae and Mayflower.)

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Sun May 01, 2011 8:33 pm

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? A couple new slaves for the Steelyard? Well then, get the fuck in there and collect those damn ingots! The Trogs and Wildmen'll probably kill you, but we got SO many more o' your types. Now get out there!"

That's what our entrance to The Pitt was like. The ruins of the great town of Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. We were bought by Pitt raiders looking to get some more "recruits" from the Capital Wasteland, and have been here for about a year, slaving away at fixing the catwalks and other metal structures around the Pitt.

The leader of the Pitt raiders, Ashur, has been cracking down on security since the rumoprs of an uprising and Whrner's escape from this hellhole. Life has been getting worse and worse, especially with the radiation and the horrible working conditions, along with a strange mutagen getting into the air and water, causing short tempers, high violence, slight physical deformities in children, and high amounts of hostility.

That's what we're in store for. Let's begin this revolution and help our people gain our freedom.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Re: Into the Pitt. (Zalgae and Mayflower.)

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Thu May 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Another hot day in the wastes of Pittsburg. Ashur's raiders were exacting their form of "Worker's compensation" by gunning down the "slackers". These slackers were just taking a drink so they wouldn't die of dehydration, but the Pitt raiders didn't give a flying shit.

Zalgo watched, sawing away at the broken down bus nearby with his Steel Auto axe. He hated it here, but knew Midea and Wehrner had a plan. Wehrner had escaped months ago to head to the remains of D.C. to find something to stop Ashur. If he didn't come back soon, Zalgo doubted anything helpful'd happen any time soon.

"Shit. This place is goin' to the Trogs every freakin' day." He muttered to himself as he cut the windshield off of the bus. The raiders were watching him closely. He and Wehrner had been close before he escaped, so they suspected Zalgo of conspiracy as well.
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen on Fri May 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Will we be visiting beautiful Point Lookout aswell?
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Sat May 07, 2011 8:16 am

Ooc: not in this one, but perhaps eventually.

But fuck Mothership Zeta.
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen on Sat May 07, 2011 2:17 pm

That was sarcasm Zalgo.
    Mayday

Post by Mayday on Mon May 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Every time I successfully cut off a piece of metal, a growl unwittingly escapes my lips. At first my arms were weak; I could barely lift any of the metal cutting tools. Now they rippled with lean muscle because we didn't really get enough nutrition for anything bigger.

I glance quickly over at Zalgo working beside me as he says something under his breath. A bunch of us are pretty antsy and have been especially so since Wehrner escaped.

Maybe it's time for us to escape this hell as well.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Mon May 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Zalgo strips another piece of steel from the bus. He brought it to a pile nearby and went back, stripping more and more pieces of steel, although often smaller pieces are cut, causing the raiders to hit him with small chunks of concrete. He started chuckling to himself each time he got hit. He cut the radio from the bus, tossing it in the pile before grabbing the flask from his leg and taking a drink. A shot fired through his flask, making it explode in his face.

"Get back to work, fucktard!" The Pitt raider shouted at him. Zalgo glared at the raider for a second before picking his Auto Axe up off the ground, continuing his work on the bus. HE glanced over at May for a moment, coughing a small amount of blood before nodding a small nod to her. He knew exactly where Wehrner had gone, but the assholes working for Ashur weren't getting him to talk.
    Mayday

Post by Mayday on Tue May 17, 2011 8:37 pm

I grimace as I take a quick sip from my flask whilst the others are getting into shit for doing so. You've gotta do what you've gotta do.

Looking over at Zalgae I see him spitting up blood. I grit my teeth and hack at the bus violently, causing a big dent in the middle of the piece I had been working on getting out. A raider screams something at me but I ignore him and get back to work on hacking at the metal (quite violently, may I add.)

"We need to do something." I hiss at Zalgae when the raiser are distracted by some other unfortunate person probably taking a drink. Their last drink perhaps.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Thu May 19, 2011 1:18 pm

"All we can do is wait for Wehrner to come back." Zalgo whispered, slicing another chunk of metal off the bus. All that was really left of the thing was the engine and whatever was in there before the war killed everything.

"Besides, he should bring someone by sooner than later. He's got to, right? Midea and Marco can only do so much alone." He whispered, mostly to himself, trying to give himself hope. Again.

"HEY! DIPSHIT! I SAID BACK TO WORK!" The raider said, firing another shot, this one grazing Zalgo's scalp.

"FUCK! Geez, Alright, alright! I'm working, I'm working." He shouted back at the raider before cutting a couple seats from the left side of the bus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:48 am