HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

Drama Class (Aki and Jade)

Drama Class (Aki and Jade)

Post by Guest on Thu May 19, 2011 11:07 am

(Imagine that Jade posted this)

You're new to the school and we end up being in the same drama class with each other. We are paired up to do the parts of Romeo and Juliet. You are an all-round good looking guy who all the girls drool over. All other guys envy you. I'm the pretty, quiet girl who tries to not be noticed. What we don't realize, is that we used to be the best of friends when we were younger. You moved away to live with your father in England, but you had a crush on me, which I didn't realize. Now you're back, you rediscover who I am, and all your feelings come back. Will I remember who you are and discover your secret, or will I carry on not knowing anything?
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Re: Drama Class (Aki and Jade)

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu May 19, 2011 11:21 am

You know where to find my bio, and I'm itching to correct the grammer of whomever wrote this, but here I am and here we play!

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Thu May 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Oh please be my guest and correct the grammar, I just posted it up as I found it lol.
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Thu May 19, 2011 9:57 pm

How's that?

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 2:16 am

perfecto
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Fri May 20, 2011 3:43 am

You start.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 2:35 pm

It was only my third day at my new college and this was my second period of Drama in those three days. Our class was gearing up to do a production of Romeo and Juliet, our director, Mr Kenworthy, had decided that we were going to perform it in a modern setting, but still keeping the old language, like the Hans Zimmer film, just without the guns or Miami setting.

I wandered into class, it seemed like I wasn't the first or the last. Mr Kenworthy was standing around a wad of stapled papers.
    "Ah Aki" He said as I pushed open the double doors to the theater."Look guys, heres our leading Man, now all we have to wait for is our leading lady and then we can start our first rehearsal"

"Wait...Leading man? So I am playing Romeo?" I asked bewildered.
    "Yes you are" Replied Kenworthy as he threw me a stapled script.
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Mon May 23, 2011 4:27 pm

(Ooc: Can I leave you in charge of NPCs please? I dislike acting them out)

"I'm so sorry! I got caught up talking to Ms. Bennett." I rushed through the doors, almost crashing into a girl, shorter than I. I mutter a quick apology to her before approaching Mr. Kenworthy. I dropped my bag against the side wall and breathed deeply, trying to catch my breath after running down the hall for class.

Romeo and Juliet, a tragedy who's moral effected very little, not that anyone would mention tat to William Shakespeare, had he still been alive today. Truth be told, if I was male, I'd die for the part of Tybalt, my favourite character. Such darkness and lust that woud be an amazing challenge to take on, but if I was left with the part of the nurse, I might as well leave the stage now. "A plague on both your houses!" if I have such a persona, but there were very little female roles that sparked my fansy.

"Oh Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name. Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet." I could claim 'oh David Tennant, and if he were to never lay eye upon my commoner face, I shall no longer be a Hawk', but then again, I wouldn't be a Hawk if I was to marry him. Celebrity fandom, what have you done to me?

"I am late... aren't I?" I peer curiously up at Mr. Kenworthy as he remained silent.

Running wolf

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 10:10 am

"Yes, you are."Replied Kenworthy"And it really doesn't do for the leading lady to turn up late to her first rehearsal, gives the director a bad impression and he may decide to give someone else the part. But this isn't a professional theater so you get a few more chances"He finished, holding out a script to the girl called Jade.

She seemed strangely familiar, but I was pretty sure that she hadn't been here when I first lived out here. I looked down at my script and kept highlighting lines, I was pretty daunted by the shear number of them but I would give it my best shot and hopefully, things would fall into place.
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Tue May 24, 2011 7:09 pm

"Excuse me? LEADING lady?" I reached out and received the script from Mr. Kenworthy. "Juliet." I said to myself. "You really don't think I'm that legue yet, do you?" I sat down by my bag and retrieved a highlighter and pencil from the outer pocket. I began to read in silence, highlighting my lines and jotting down notes to myself.

I looked up to gaze around the classroom. I wonder who's playing Romeo. Whoever he is, he'd better be a good actor.

Running wolf

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:24 pm