HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

White Fang [OLD]

Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

White Fang [OLD]

Post by Jade Hawk on Tue May 31, 2011 4:08 pm

I've created a new wolf pack roleplay called White Fang. It's a semi-realistic roleplay, so it's not fantasy, but the wolves can show human emotions and use direct speech.

There is a lot of freedom in this roleplay. You can be in the pack with your own rank, OR you can be a lone wolf (enemy or friend). Want to be Alpha male or a hunter? A pup or an enemy? Your choice.

Also, you don't have to be a wolf (although I recommend you are). You can be any wold dog, as long as they are pack animals. You can also have up to 3 characters! If your character dies, you can immediately create a new one to introduce.

There is a lot of information to help you from the rules, to the pack ranks, character bio outline, what the lands are like, and also a sample post.

Please join! I hope this can last a while =D

http://anonymatrix.motionforum.net/t832-white-fang-semi-realistic-wolf-pack#23865

Running wolf
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Re: White Fang [OLD]

Post by Murdoch on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:59 am

Comment Virginity is mine...I shall place it with my collection in my library...that makes it 13...

Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:23 am

Please don't do the CV thing on every post. Because you didn't add an explanation, I'm considering it spam. This rule is only a few weeks old, so you will probably see older poster that don't obey this rule because they were posted before the rule was created. This warning is not considered spam, please don't argue about it. Claiming comment virginity with no comment relating to the original post distracts from the topic and is considered spam. I do not want comment virginity claimed on any advertisements nor roleplays.

Running wolf
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:33 am

Huh. Didn't know about that rule; sorry 'bout that. How come nobody tells me these things until I break them? >_<

Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 am

You might not have been here when we announced it, but just incase, keep reading the rules just incase you miss a change.

Running wolf

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:56 am