HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

FOR DAYYYYYYY

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

FOR DAYYYYYYY

Post by Mercy on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:41 pm

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Day
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Re: FOR DAYYYYYYY

Post by Mercy on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:42 pm

Name: Mercedes [Mercy]
    Nickname: Mercenary [Given to me by May], Magic [Given by Bianca], The G [Faith], Muffin Man Killer [Nate], Muffin [Cuppycake!]
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Looks: intense forest green eyes long eyelashes. Sun kissed brown hair, edgy and pin straight, comes a little past my shoulders, parted to side and side bangs.
    Make Up: intense black eyeliner and mascara.
    Body Type: Curvy, thin. Hourglass; hides it under sweatshirts mostly. Toned nicely due to swimming and other sports
    Clothes: low cut black tank top. Worn low slung jeans with a tear in the right knee. A slightly over sized black hoodie. [ http://www.polyvore.com/normal_outfit/set?id=20815744 ]
    Jewelry: Necklace with symbol for chaos on it. 3 rings, one on left ring finger. 2 on right hand, one on thumb one on the ring finger. Cartilage piercing with a small silver hoop and two small regular piercings [black studs].
    About Me: sings, plays guitar, writes. Sarcastic. tom boy, adventurous. 13 is lucky number. Crazy, loud, fun, daring, hyper almost all the time. I’m just naturally loud… hates shopping and is slightly scared of preppy chicks. Loves music with a passion. Kind of a hippie. Dances too. UNPREDICTABLE! I’m very blunt about things
    Sports: On swim team; plays water polo, dances hip hop
    Height/Weight: 5’5 + 117 pounds
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Basic
    Name: Veda Woodburn
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: White
    Skin color: Light skin
    Tattoo: Angel wings across shoulder blades, sparrow on left wrist
    Height: 5"10
    Build: Long legs, thin, slightly wide hips
    Weight: 53 kg
    Hair (color/style): Light blond that flows in like waves to mid-back, fringe swept to the left and bangs.
    Eyes: Light Green

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: Four in each ear, Helix (cartilage piercing) on right ear, Dragos on left ear, nose piercing of a little stud diamond.
    Coat/Jacket: Black leather Jacket with a hood
    Top: White, low cut, tight tank-top that reaches my waist and a red ribbon tied around my waist.
    Bottom: Black, ripped skinny jeans.
    Shoes: Black studded boots, 2 inch heels.

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Personality: I keep to myself a lot and I’m very quiet. If I don’t have something to say regarding a subject then I will stay quiet. This gives people the impression that I am not interested in what they are talking and sometimes a turn off (not in a sexual way) in some way this makes me mysterious and unreachable, which makes other chase after me. I am very good at hiding my real emotions, but sometimes my eyes give my emotions away. I act different depending on the environment and situations I’m in. I don’t really like relying on people and it is really hard for me to trust. When someone gains my trust a different side of me is shown. I’m more talkative; I smile and laugh more, and just a kind and caring person that enjoys life. It takes a lot of effort to aggravate me. When I’m angry I cannot control my actions, therefore it would be a very wise idea not to annoy me.

Background/secret: Both my parents passed away when I was little so I lived with my aunt. By the time I turned 14 I left my Aunt’s house and lived on my own in different apartments that I have broken in to. One of my secrets is that I can contact and see spirits/ghosts and I can use them for help when in need.
    Powers: Controls shadows and is a telepath.
    Preferred weapon: Knives and two swords that once made a very powerful sword that I carry with me at all times.

Last edited by Daylight Shadow on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:20 pm

My colors were green, black, and red...

Green: Envy. Envious that she was still living... envious of Charlie, who got out of the car barely breathing while i was stuck under it...

Black: The color of mourning... Of death... it seemed to be the color to protect me from the sun as well.

And red: Blood... The thing I now lived off of, survived off of.

I stood by my grave, sinking my teeth into a squirrel with my newly founded fangs, it fought for a moment, but i felt the body go limp.. I spat out the fur, disgusted, feeling more inhumane by the moment. I could feel my humanity die every day. I threw the animal down, standing up and wiping the blood off my lips. Shaking my head, I quickly darted down the road, and slide into a bar, I needed a drink.

Although my new body barely allowed me to get drunk, the taste of the beer was a lot to help me get the craving for blood off my mind. I quickly sat down at the bar and the waitor stared at me for a good moment.

"ID?"

"Gimme a beer." I grumbled.

"ID?"

I stared at him, glowering, "Just give me a beer."

"ID?"

Frustrated, I decided a new tactic would settle this, "I'm 450 years old gimme a damn beer!"

The waitor seemed unamused by this new tactic, "ID?"

"Just...Give me a coke..." I grumbled...

I drank the coke, swiveling in my barstool. After I was done, I handed in a shitty tip and stood, grabbing my leather jacket and walking outside.

I looked around, I knew these streets like the back of my own hand. I quickly took a right, then a left, ending up at the small coffee shop me and Veda used to go to.... I pause for a moment, sliding on my jacket.
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:25 pm

I placed a few bear bottles and a bottle of vodka on the counter in a small shop next to my house. The cashier man didn't even ask me for an ID as he knew my family too well and was invited for my 18th birthday last month.
    "You have been abusing your ID ever since your birthday." Benny told me with a smile as he shook his head as he bagged the bottles.
    "Oh don't forget the cigarettes!" I said quickly before he shooed me out of his store. Ever since I turned 18 I would always buy booze and smokes at his store. My parents couldn’t do shit about it now since I am an adult and… "No I will not think about her" I said to myself as I unconsciously walked to our favorite spot. I would usually go there every time I missed her. I'm guessing this was one of those times.
    Our hangout spot was beautiful. It was a little field behind a few houses and at its edge there were the woods, a path leading to the cemetery and a river that ran thought the field. I sat down under the tree that I usually sat under and took a bear bottle out of the plastic bag. I opened it with my teeth and spit the cap on the grass. I took a swing and after I down the rest of the bear tears started to stream down my cheeks my mind flooded with memories of her.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:34 pm

I scuffed my feet along the ground, slowly walking back... well, slow for a vampire at least, and trudged past her house... And then past the graveyard.... Towards an open field. I began to pick up her scent in the cool wind and I smiled quietly, pulling my hair away from my face.

I smiled quietly, taking off my shoes and leaving them by the river bend and dipping my feet in the water for a moment, then dashing across the grass, feeling every vibration in the earth, each blade of grass dancing under my feet. I smiled and let out a whimsical giggle and fell down in the grass, gazing up a the sky.... I quietly closed my eyes, and I remembered the days when we'd lay on the grass, looking at the stars, and just talking about everything for hours.
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:31 pm

"You lying bitch! I can't believe you did that! And with her?!" I screamed at Mercy and pointed at Lindsey, one of the popular girls in our school. A rumor was going around that Mercy cheated on me with Lindsey at Mandy's party last weekend. Since it's high school, rumors travel faster than light. Tears streamed down my cheeks, blurring my vision in the process.
    I moved to this town a few years ago and was the new student during freshman year. Mercy was the first person that talked to me. We started to hang out and it felt like we have known each other for ages. I remember our first kissed. We were lying in the grass on our backs in this field looking up at the stars. We never kept anything from each other. I remember turning on my side, leaning on my elbow, watching her, leaning in slowly and kissing her soft lips. I pulled back quickly after I realized what I did and apologized. She said nothing for a few moments. Her reaction got me really stressed I had no idea what to do and right before I opened my mouth to say something she kissed me back and... That was the start of our relationship.

"I thought you loved me! You said you would do anything for me! I should never have trusted you. I hate you! I never want to see you again" I whispered next to her ear, pushing her slightly as I walked away from her, down the hall and off school grounds.

I started walking to our spot unconsciously, inhaling the smoke of my cigarette into my lungs and creating perfect 'O' rings as I breathe the smoke out. I look down at the grass and spot someone lying a few meters away from me. At first I couldn't find my voice, but at last it came out in a raspy whisper "Mercedes..?" When I didn’t get an answer I spoke a little louder "Mercy?"
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:13 pm

TThe gears in my head were turning, bringing back memories to the surface. I could still taste her, and the way she laughed. I remembered how the dry grass pricked my back as we kissed in the meadows... i remembered her scent: cigarettes and sweet perfume.

"Mercy...?" My hearing was sharp, and I heard a raspy voice rustle across the grass, hitting my ear drum with a bang.

Itcouldnt be... no... it was... was her...

I shook my head, no... No... It couldnt be..But sure enough, her scent hit me and I jolted up, backing up quick as possible, backing into the trees. I held my ground and stayed in the shadows, my hair falling over my face as I crouched down slowly, maybe she'd go away if I stood here long enough... She'd just think she was hallucinating.
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:10 pm

I stared into the darkness of the woods and just stood there. My feet felt as if they were connected to the cold earth, keeping me in place. I couldn't move. I couldn't think. All I knew is that that was my Mercy, she's not dead, and she's still in that forest looking at me. I could feel her eyes on me, watching, waiting. That's one plus side for being a hunter, I could always feel both people's and creature's presence.

Suddenly it's as if my legs had a mind of their own, I started to run towards the woods, running to where my feet took me. I stopped and looked around, my eyes getting used to the darkness surrounding me and I could make out the trees, their texture, plants, and a figure crouching on the ground. A few drops of rain hit my cheek and rolled down my skin gently. I couldn’t take my eyes on the figure, if it was really her, then if I look away she might be gone, this time for ever. I do not want to take that chance. "Mercy... if It's you then come out" I managed to find my voice after a few moments.
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:44 pm

JUST LEAVE My mind screamed, as her scent filled my nose, traveling faster down into my lungs.... Then she spoke... Just as I remembered, every pitch was in place, not a note out of tune... I could smell her anxiety from a mile away...

I waited in the darkness, crouched down, looking down at my nails and crunching my hand quickly into a fist.

"Leave." My voice was a deep rumble, a growl escaping my pale lips.
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:34 pm

I took a few steps forwards. "mercy I know you it's you. Come out...please.." I repeated myself only this time my voice cracked as I was holding back tears. I hated crying. When you cried you were in the most vulnerable state.. I bit on my bottom lip hard until I could taste blood.

"I won't leave until you come out and show yourself, Mercy." my voice echoed in your head. "why did you leave me..? Why did you run away and fake your fucking death?! You thought that o one will miss you?! That no one cares about you so if you disappeared no one will try to find you?!!!" by this point I was yelling out loud, and I was already sober. "I cared!! I missed you!, I was the one that didn't sleep for months because I was out looking for you!, I harassed the police to look for you!, I was the one that did everything I could to find you!!!," warm salty tears streamed down my cheeks as the cold night wind hit my face, pushing my hair in my face. I pushed it back with both hands and I let out a scream "why did you leave me??!!!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:38 pm