HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

For AJ, my personal backstreet boy. :)

Melanie
    Cookie Monster (:♥

For AJ, my personal backstreet boy. :)

Post by Melanie on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:01 pm

I'll look for a setting in a sec and my bio's in my signature. It will be altered (age and possibly personality) depending on the roleplay! Smile
    AsherJayden

Re: For AJ, my personal backstreet boy. :)

Post by AsherJayden on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:09 pm

i'm using my third bio in my signature. Gage Fletcher

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:26 pm

You're the new guy at school. You have this whole "I don't give a crap attitude." You're into some bad things, and you really have no need for a bunch of friends. You don't care much about school. I on the other hand, am very outgoing and liked by almost everyone. When you first come to school, I find an attraction towards you and I'm determined to become your friend, but you keep shrugging me off. I have a talent at reading people and I know there's more to you than you're hard demeanor. You come to realize that there's more to me than my happy one and you start to become interested in me. Will you take action and try to get me and figure me out? Or go on ignoring me?

I'll start in a moment. Smile

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 pm

I stretched in my bed as my alarm clocked blared an All Time Low song at 6:30. Ugh, time to get up and go to school. I pushed myself up out of bed and walked towards the bathroom for a nice warm shower. We were only a week into the new school year and I was already stressed. But, I guess it was safe to say that your senior year in high school did tend to have that kind of effect on you. Once I was done washing, and drying off, I went back to my room and pulled out the pieces of my uniform.

Navy pleated skirt, check.
    White blouse, check.
    Blue knee socks, check.
    Black leather flats, check.
    Navy cardigan with the school logo, check.

I went to my dresser and slipped a string of pearls around my neck. I picked out a pair of earrings and a ring and put those on as well. My hair had dried pin straight as usual, so I didn't need to bother with that. Makeup was next. Mascara, bronze eye shadow and eyeliner, were all I needed to make my blue eyes pop along with the help from my blunt bangs.
    I headed downstairs and made myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Once I was done, I grabbed my book bag, my keys and my Ray Ban sun glasses before I headed out to my purple Camaro, got into and drove off towards school, a soundtrack from my Ipod playing through the stereo speakers.

AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:46 pm

I stepped out of the bathroom wearing a towel around my waist and drying my hair with another one. I went to my closet and opened it. My blazer, shirt, and khaki's were hanging from a hanger. I scoffed and moved it aside. I pulled a pair of jeans off a hanger and put it. I moved to my dresser and picked up a white tee shirt. I put it on and shook my hair into place. I sprayed myself with cologne before putting on my black sneakers and walking down stairs. I skipped breakfast and walked out of the house with cellphone and keys in hand. I got on my bike (motorcycle), put on my helmet and made my way to school.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Outfit:
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33752480
    Also, I'll be 17/18 for this RP Smile

BIC: I parked my car in my usual spot before getting out and I started to walk towards the main building. I headed towards my locker, number 762 so that I could switch some books around. I looked a my schedule, taped into the inside of the metal door, and picked out the right ones. I smiled, AP English was first period and that new boy, Gage, was in my class. I smiled to myself as I shut the door, and locked it again. I almost skipped towards my class, grinning at my friends and greeted them as I passed. When I got to room 104 I went towards the back of the class and chose I desk, knowing that there was no way that Gage would be caught dead sitting in front.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:32 pm

I reached the parking lot and parked my bike under a tree. I took off my helmet and walked inside. I already knew my helmet wouldn't fit in my locker so I carried it around with me. My first class was AP English. I hated that class. I took a deep breath and started walking to class.

I reached room 104 and took a deep breath before grabbing the door handle. I pushed it down and walked inside. Class had just started and this teacher was a total boob about being late. She looks at my and stared as I walked to my desk in the back.
    "Is there a reason you're late Mr. Fletcher?" I sat down and looked up at the teacher.
    "The same reason the world rotates."
    "And what would that be?" She asked.
    "Just cause." I heard a few giggles as Mrs. Grayson's face went red with rage.
    "Where's your uniform young man?" I scoffed and swung my head. I looked back at her.
    "It's in my closet."
    "Talk to me after class," was all she said before going back to her lecture. I sighed.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:43 pm

I pursed my lips as the bell rang and Gage hadn't shown up to class. I hoped that he was going to be late, as he usually was, and not absent from school completely. Sure enough, ten minutes into class he came strolling in casually, looking as gorgeous as ever. I smiled to myself discreetly so that no one would see. I was going to try talking to him again today. I was determined to get to know him. There was something about him, the way he acted out, that obviously set him apart from all the other cookie cutter boys at our school. But there was also something else there, something that his attitude was hiding and that no one was supposed to know. That intrigued me immensely.
    I tapped my mechanical pencil against my notebook as he and the teacher dialogued, before he came to sit down at the empty desk beside mine. I took a deep breath before smiling and turning my head towards him. "Morning Gage," I whispered to him so that Mrs. Grayson wouldn't hear.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:54 am

I heard a faint voice come from my left. I turned my head to see the goody two shoe of the school basically. "Hi." I spoke with no emotion. I directed my attention back to my desk and took out a notebook from my bag and start drawing some not very nice things about the teacher.
    I hated being new to schools. It always made life a lot harder than it had to be. Being on my own had taken it's toll on me. I didn't have anyone to go home to after school or work, so I just stayed out as long as I can. Messing around with cars, or training. Sometimes I hung out with my boys, getting into things I shouldn't.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:36 pm

"Hows it going?" I asked glancing to the front of the class to make sure that the teacher hadn't noticed that we weren't really paying attention to what she was saying. I looked at him from the corner of my eye. His hair short black hair was standing straight up as usual and his green eyes were as mesmerizing as ever. They were the weirdest and yet most beautiful shade I'd ever seen, they were a slightly darker shade than a green apple, but they were just as bright. It took everything I had not to stare into them all day. Sure, I was trying to be his friend and everything, but I didn't want him to think I was some psycho freak either.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:41 pm

I continued to doodle in my notebook instead of write notes like I was supposed to. I heard the girl talk to me again. What was her name again? Mandy? Mary? I don't know. Something that started with a 'M'. "It's going great," I scoffed, "I love being the new kid." I looked at her, up and down, even though she was sitting. "What about you, princess?" I emphasized 'princess'.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:44 am

It stung as he called me princess, for two reasons. The first because he meant it as an insult and the second I didn't want to mention. Why did he have to be such a jerk? I didn't do anything wrong I was just being nice so that he would feel like the new kid too much. "I'm fine thank you very much," I replied with a grin, acting as though I hadn't been fazed by what he said. I racked my brain for something else to say. "I saw you have a motorcycle," I commented. "My dad used to have one...My mom didn't like that...Especially when he'd take me out on it, she thinks they're too dangerous, and I mean they kind of are, but I felt safe with my dad..." I wasn't sure if he was even listening of if I was just speaking to myself. I didn't know why that's what I had chosen to say to him, I barely ever talked about my dad. It hurt too much to do so. I was mad at him for leaving me and my mom. How could he have just walked out on us like he did and leave his family. How dare he? I can still remember it like it was yesterday...

"Mom, dad, I'm home!" I called as I walked into the house after my first day of high school. I waited but there was no answer. I looked around the house, other than the lack of people it looked normal although something was off, but I couldn't pin point what it was. I found my dad stuffing some thing into a knapsack in the garage. "Dad?" I said and he turned around surprised to see me. "Where are you going?" I asked him curious. "I thought we were supposed to go out with mom and I was going to tell you about my day..."
    "I'm sorry princess, plans change,"he said slipping his arms into the straps. "I'm going away for a little while, on a trip. I'll be back soon, and I'll call you every day, I promise," he said as he came over and kissed my head. "Does mom know?" I asked, and he replied with a nod as he put his helmet on.
    "I'll talk to you tomorrow, I love you," he said as he got on his bike, started it up and drove out of the garage.
    As I went back inside and looked around, I noticed that there were things missing around the house. My dad's things...That moving truck that I had saw walking home from school, driving down the street hadn't been for him had it? It had, I knew it had. I dropped my book bag and ran outside. I could see him riding away, down the street. I call after him, telling him to stop, to come back, but he didn't. I don't know if he chose to ignore me or if he didn't hear me. I had stood there in the street, crying, until I almost got run over by another car.

I gulped back the lump in my throat and fought the tears that were forming in my eyes. I touched the gold charm bracelet on my right wrist with my fingers from my left hand. It had been the last thing he'd given me before he left. The last thing of him that I had. Never once had he called, like he had promised. Never once had I seen him since that day. I think I'm lucky enough to have even seen him before he left, I'm pretty sure he had tried to plan it when I wasn't going to be home.
    I took a deep breath and held my head up high. I had to be strong, I didn't need him.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:57 pm

The girl continued to ramble on. Something about her father having a motorcycle and her mother not liking it. I wasn't paying to much attention to her. Then she stopped abruptly. I looked at her and see seemed to being going off into a daydream. I paid close attention to her as she talked a charm bracelet on her wrist. I looked into her eyes. They looked empty. In pain. I didn't know what to say. Feelings weren't my things. I was never interested in sharing mine, let alone talk about other people's feelings.

I looked down at my necklace. It was a ring that my parents got for me when I was three years old, before they died in the accident. We had been at a fair and I saw it in one of the claw machines. I remember pointing to it and saying "I want that." My dad knelt down beside me and told me it was too big for me. I pouted at him and he smiled. He put a quarter in the machine and lost. A tear rolled down my cheek. My mother laughed. "Travis, you never were good with claws." She stepped forward and concentrated on the ring. She pushed the claw in place and it dropped. The ring was dropped into the prize box. My father shrugged with a smile on his face. "She always could do what I couldn't." He was a good sport. The ride home was one I'd never forget.

"Gage."
    I heard my name come from the front of the class. I saw Ms. Grayson, with hands on hips, foot tapping on floor, and those eagle eyes of her staring at me. "Can you please tell me what Shakespeare meant by this quote?" I looked around and swallowed. "He wanted to get laid." I cracked one. She set off fumes through her ears. "Strike two Mr. Fletcher, one more and you're out of here." She moved on. I looked to the girl sitting next to me and shrugged. I looked at the clock. Only 20 more minutes of suffrage.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:49 pm

I decided that I should stick up for Gage, so I raised my hand as Mrs. Grayson looked for another student to answer her question. "Yes Melanie," she said smiling. "Gage wasn't entirely wrong Mam," I said causing her to go wide eyed and for almost everyone to turn and look at me. My cheeks grew pink as I continued to speak. "Rosalind said: 'Why then, can one desire too much of a good thing?' The immediate response would be that Shakespeare meant to say that an excess of a certain thing may do you harm. But, it can also be taken as an innuendo. 'Thing' was commonly used to speak of male or female genitals. So taking that into account, Rosalind could have been speaking of her and Orlando's intimate activities as well as simply using an noun to design something in a non specific manner," I said. The class was dead silent, waiting for our teachers response. "Very well," she replied after a moment of reflection. "But it wasn't the answer I had been searching for. Now moving on..." she continued, trying not to dwell on what had just happened. I turned my head towards Gage and smiled at him gently before taking my pencil in my hand and starting to take notes again.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:21 pm

I stared at princess in awe as she started speaking, defending me. My mouth practically dropped. I kept my mouth shut and didn't say a single word. She looked at me when finished and smiled. I didn't respond. She starting taking notes and I shook my head slightly. I looked down just as the bell rang. Mrs. Grayson started to yell out what the homework was but I didn't pay attention. I wasn't going to do it anyway.

I stood up and stuffed my notebook in my bag before trying to run out of the classroom. "Mr. Fletcher. My desk please." She said without looking up from her desk. I sighed and dropped my head back. I walked to her desk and looked down at her as I clutched my shoulder strap.
    "What?" I sneered at her.
    "Young man, if you want to succeed in my class you better change your attitude."
    "Who the hell said I wanted to succeed in this god forsaken hell hole?" She stood up and ripped her glasses off her face.
    "You've just earned yourself a week's detention."
    "Good luck making me come." I said then turned around and walked out of her classroom. I started to make my way to my next annoying class.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:49 pm

The bell rang and class was over. I slowly started putting my books in my bag, I was in no hurry. I had a free period so I would probably go to the library, to either read, do some homework or maybe even find away to break through Gage's hard shell. I knew there was more to him then this guy he was acting like, I just knew it.
    I glanced at him as I left the room while he was speaking to the teacher. She was a little strict, I felt bad for him, although I'm pretty sure he didn't really care.
    I sighed quietly as I stopped right outside the door to try and dig my Ipod out of my bag. I was crouched down beside it, trying to see past my text books when someone came storming past me, knocking me on my butt.
    "Watch it!" I exclaimed. Gosh, some people were so pushy sometimes. I looked up and saw that Gage had been the one to knock me over. Of course it had to have been him.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:06 pm

I heard a shrill voice scream watch it and I turned around. I saw her sitting on her ass, picking up her books from the floor. I stopped in the hallway and dropped my head back. I took a deep breath and let it out semi loudly. I turned around and knelt down beside her. I picked her books up for her and helped her stand up. "Sorry." I grunted at her as I handed back her the books.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:57 pm

I rolled my eyes as I heard him sigh. Seriously, it wasn't like he was going to help, or apologize for that matter, so why couldn't he just carry on his way and leave me be humiliated on my own?
    To my surprise though, he crouched down and helped my pick up my books and then helped me up. As I took his hand and stood on my feet, I got a tingling feeling up my arm, sort of like I'd stuck my finger in an electrical circuit. I quickly dropped it though, once I had steadied myself and took my books from him. "It's fine," I replied as I stuffed them into my bag again. "Thanks." I spotted my Ipod on the floor and I quickly picked it up before it got trampled on. I turned it on, impatiently waiting for it to start up, praying that it wouldn't be broken. The screen lit up with it's usual lock screen picture of my dad and I a few years ago. I locked it again quickly before Gage could notice and I slung my bag over my shoulder.
    "I'll see you around," I told him as I plugged my headphones into my Ipod and then put the buds in my ears. I turned on some music before making my way towards the library.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:17 pm

I nodded my head in a form of saying you're welcome. I started walking in the direction to my class then stopped. I turned around and walked back toward the girl. I tapped her shoulder. I walked slowly behind her.

I can't believe I was actually doing this. I was planning on skipping class anyway, but to spend it with this girl, like seriously? Was I on something? I sighed softly. It was too late to take it back.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:22 pm

I jumped slightly as someone tapped my shoulder. I hadn't expected to see anyone. I figured it was one of the girl so I turned around, but spotted Gage behind me. Hm, that was unusual. Had I forgotten a book? No, he didn't seem to have one in his hands...So why was he here? May as well ask, I had nothing to lose.
    I reached up and pulled out one of my earbuds. "Yeah?" I asked, gazing up into his green eyes. He easily towered over me and trying to look at him was almost causing me to strain my neck. I raised my eyebrows at him, waiting for him to reply, curious at what he had to say to me. Maybe he was only here to thank me for defending him in class. Even so, at least he was talking to me, right?
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 am

"Melanie, right?" I looked down at her. I stared into her eyes. "I'm not going to class this period, and I was wondering," I paused, "if you wanted to grab a bite to eat. I know you have an open period." I looked at her. "If you don't want to, it's totally okay." Did I actually want this girl to go out with me for a bite to eat? It's like I want this girl's approval.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:21 am

I nodded in response as he asked me about my name. I was only a little surprised that he knew it, I mean we've been in the same class for a couple of weeks now, I just never thought he had been paying attention. How, on the other hand," he new that I had a free period, baffled me. I glanced at my watch. It was 11 o'clock now, after this period, I had lunch so if I ate now or in an hour, it didn't really make a difference. "Um, sure I'd love to," I replied, smiling softly at him. No need for planing a way to get through to him now. "Just let me put my stuff in my locker," I said heading over to it. Luckily, it was right near our English class. I placed my bag in it, on one of the hooks before pulling out my wallet and my Wayfarers. "Alright," I said walking back over to Gage, slipping my sunglasses over my eyes. "There's a dinner up the street, walking distance, how about that?" I suggested pushing the front door to the school open and stepping outside, holding it open for Gage so that he could follow.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 am

I walked with her to her locker and leaned up against the other lockers. She grabbed what she needed and started her way outside. I followed. She held the door open and I slipped through it. "I was thinking we could take my motorcycle. Just to save time." I said as I started to walk towards it. "Unless you want to walk." I held my helmet in my right hand, left hand going deep into my pocket looking for the keys.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:37 am

I smiled as he mentioned his bike. I hadn't been on one in years, and no matter how much it made me sad and think of my dad, I really wanted to. I loved the adrenaline rush that I would get from riding on the back of my dad's bike, the cool wind blowing through my hair. "No, I think the bike will be fine," I said, as I stopped next to his motorcycle. "Wow, not bad," I murmured running my hand over the leather seat. "You wouldn't to have a second helmet though, would you?" I asked turning to him.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:46 am

I stuck the key in the ignition and hopped on my bike. I gave her the helmet in my hand. "You need it more than I do." I turned on the ignition, and took the bike off the stand. I revved the engine a few times and smiled. I loved the sound of the roaring engine. It made my heart race. I loved the thrill of danger. I gave her my hand, to help her get up on the bike. "You know how to ride, right?" I asked "Lean with the bike." I said before she could answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:04 pm