2015!

For AJ, my personal backstreet boy. :)

Melanie
    Cookie Monster (:♥

For AJ, my personal backstreet boy. :)

Post by Melanie on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'll look for a setting in a sec and my bio's in my signature. It will be altered (age and possibly personality) depending on the roleplay! Smile

Melanie

Re: For AJ, my personal backstreet boy. :)

Post by Melanie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 pm

"Thanks," I said taking the helmet from him. I shook my hair back before slipping the helmet on my head. I stuffed my wallet and other things into the compartment at the back of the bike so that I wouldn't drop them on our way down the road. I smiled slipping my hand into his before I climbed up onto the bike behind him, making sure that my skirt didn't, you know, revealed things that should stay hidden in my opinion. "I know," I replied, speaking over the roar of the bike. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt a little awkward doing so, since I didn't know him that well, but I would rather that then flying off the bike once we started driving.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:46 pm

I touched her hands then turned my head back to her. "Hold tight." I said before putting my hands on the handlebars. I walked the bike forward a little before setting my feet on the bike and pulling back the throttle. I exited the school's parking lot and accelerated full throttle down the street, racing past cars, trying to pass before green turned to red. I loved when I found an excuse to ride my bike with no helmet. I only had one helmet and if I ever had someone else on my bike, the helmet goes to them. I never rode my bike without a helmet unless I needed to. I loved the danger of it. I loved the wind in my hair. I loved the wind kissed feeling against my cheek.

We reached the diner and I pulled quickly into parking lot. I stopped the bike under the shade. I pulled onto the stands and stood up. I pulled myself off the bike and watched Mel on the bike. "You good?" I smiled. I gave her my hand again to help her off the ride.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:37 pm

I tighten my grip, as instructed, before we sped off. A small smile began to form on my lips. I'd missed this, and I missed doing it with my dad. I pushed the thought out of my mind and focus on how I was sitting pressed up against Gage with my arms wrapped around his middle. The smile slowly grew into a grin at that thought and also at the feeling of the wind brushing across every part of me. We slowed, pulling into a parking space, and I was still grinning like crazy. He grew even bigger if that was possible, as Gage smiled at me. In the few weeks that he'd been going to our school, I don't think I'd ever seen him smile.

"I'm great," I reply, taking his hand and climbing off the bike, carefully, being conscious of the whereabouts of my skirt. "Thank you," I said as I pulled the helmet off the top of my head and handed it back to him. I was thanking him for the helmet, the help, but being able to experience the joy of riding again. "Shall we?" I asked, once I'd pulled my things out of the bike's compartment.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:49 pm

"You're welcome." I said politely as I set the helmet on the seat. I tied it to the seat with the mesh I had and locked it to the bike. I put the key in my pocket and motioned for the door. "Let's." I said as I put a hand on her lower back and gently pushed her in front of me as I followed.

I opened the door for her, and followed her inside. The hostess smiled at both of us and put up two fingers and tilted her head. I smiled at her and nodded. She led us to a booth near the window. I waited for Mel to sit, then sat across from her, taking one of the menu's set in front of me and opening it up. "You recommend anything? I've never been here."

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:17 pm

I swear as he rested his hand on my lower back, I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest. I got all flustered and my cheeks were probably dark red, but I kept walking, acting as cool and collected as I could.

I followed the waitress the last booth, right by the window. I slipped into one of the seat and smiled gently at Gage. I didn't need to look at the menu, I already knew what I wanted. "Well, I'm a big fan of the chicken burger and you have to have one of their milkshakes," I told him. I wouldn't be surprised if he would look up from the menu at me like I was insane, not many girls at our school were a fan of eating, but I didn't like to starve myself. Dance kept me in shape, so I could basically eat what ever I wanted. "But I mean, I've had other things off the menu and they were pretty good as well."
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:27 pm

I smiled as she gave me a recommendation. I put down the menu just as the waitress came to the table. "Good morning. I'm Terry. I'll be your waitress this morning, what can I get you?" I smiled politely and allowed Mel to go first. Once she had ordered, Terry looked at me. "And yourself?" She smiled. "I'll have what she's having and a strawberry milkshake please." She jotted it down quickly and took the menus before making her way to the back.

I looked at Mel and took in a deep breath. "So, uhm.." I looked out the window then back at Mel. "Thanks for earlier." I said then looked down at my hand. I never once thanked someone for standing up for me. I had always bashed them in the face for not allowing me to handle things on my own. I couldn't do that to Mel. One reason being that she was a girl and another being that I really did appreciate it.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:01 pm

I blushed as he thanked me, I really hadn't expected him to. "You don't have to thank me," I told him, trying to look into his eyes as he kept his gaze elsewhere. "You were essentially right in the end, I just used less vulgar language that Mrs. Grayson would appreciate and accept," I replied with a shrug. Terry brought over our milkshakes and I took a sip of my vanilla one.

"So where did you go to school?" I asked, "I mean, before coming to Horrace Green," I added, as I took another sip from my straw, chewing on it lightly. I ran a hand through my slightly windblown hair, hoping it wasn't incredibly messy and sticking up everywhere.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:32 pm

"She's just an old crow that hates her own life." I added. "She only picks on me." My milkshake was set in front of me and I took a sip. I swallowed the cold drink and looked at Melanie. "I went to a private school. I had gotten expelled from my previous public school."I took another sip.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:03 pm

I nodded as I listened to him speak. "If you don't mind me asking," I said once we both got quiet. "Why did you ask me to have lunch with you?" I asked, blushing slightly. "I mean, you kind of made it clear over the past few weeks that you had no interest in talking to me, let alone hanging out with me. What changed?" I was honestly curious, I had to know what I had done to break through that shell, ever though I had only made a slight crack in it.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:52 pm

I looked up at her and took a deep breath. "Honestly.." I paused, looking out the window. I continued without looking at her. "I got lonely." I hated admitting it but it was true. I've been on my own for years. Growing up in an orphanage and foster homes makes a person dense and prone to hatred of everything.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:03 pm

I heart lurched as he replied and I pitied him a little, but then quickly masked the feeling. I knew what it felt like to be pitied, and it wasn't a good feeling. He was still avoiding my gaze so I reached my hand over and placed it lightly on his. When he finally looked at me, I smiled at him softly. "I know the feeling," I told him, truthfully. With my mom always at work it was easy to notice my dad's absence. It was one of the reasons I still wasn't over his leaving us.
    "I'm glad you asked me," I added, shooting him another smile. I squeezed his hand lightly before pulling it away and placed it on my glass to steady it as I took another sip.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:58 pm

I felt my hand be touched and I had a mini muscle spasm. I twitched against her touch. I looked at her and saw a smile appear on her face. She had said that she knew how I felt. Did she know what it was like to raise yourself? Did she know what it was like to live with no family other than your foster families, who didn't even want you? Maybe. Maybe not. And quite frankly, I hoped she hadn't. Not so I could rub it in her face, but that she never has to go through the pain of it.

She squeezed my hand lightly, and I smiled. It was nice to have someone care. It was nice to finally eat with someone other than the reporter on the TV. It was nice to have someone. I pulled my hand away the same time Mel did. I set it in my lap, running my other hand gently over where Mel has touched it. It was warm. It was comforting. The waitress came with our food. I dreaded having to go back to school soon.

Melanie

Post by Melanie on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:05 pm

"Thank you," I said smiling at the waitress when she'd brought us our food. I picked up my burger and took a bite, raking my brain for some sort of conversation starter...I didn't know anything about him, which meant I didn't know if we had anything in common, other than having Mrs. Grayson as an English teacher, and we were not going to talk about school. A subject hit me and I smiled to myself.
    "So when did you start riding?" I asked him nodding my head towards the window where we could see his motorcycle in the parking lot. "For a little while at least, you seem to handle the bike pretty well...Why did you start?" I asked curiously.
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden on Mon May 07, 2012 4:23 pm

I sat on the stoop. It shinned under the sunlight. It's bright red color was polished, it's body and rims were dusted of its dust collected over the years. It belonged to one of the workers in the orphanage. I hated the guy that it belonged to. I formulated a plan and the day I turned 18, I stole it.

"When I was 14 is when I first started riding. Got my license at 16. I stole my first bike at 18 and traded that piece of shit for my baby over there." I looked at the bike that we had rode over on. I looked at my watch. Things were beginning to get personal and I was getting uncomfortable. "I started because it was my only escape. It was my ticket out of hell," I meant it figuratively but it might as well have been literally because living in a home was equivalent to being doomed to hell for your eternal life... Or until you turn 18.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:45 am