Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome-To Arkham Asylum
    Can you survive a night in the mad house?

Arkham Asylum is located on the outskirts of Gotham City and is where those of Batman's foes considered to be legally insane are incarcerated (other foes are incarcerated at Blackgate Penitentiary). Arkham Asylum does not have a good record, at least with regard to the high profile cases (most notably the Joker who is frequently shown escaping at will); and those who are 'cured' and released tend to re-offend. Furthermore, several staff members, including at least one director, have ended up as residents.

I am a new scientist who has come on board, trying to help the criminally insane. I'm trying ot get in their heads, and see what is actually going on.

While you are the newest recruit to gothams underworld [You can make up your own backstory or use an already made Batman villan]

We begin the first day of out interviews.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:32 pm

I grunted as he pushed me back in my seat. Who the hell did Edward Nigma think he was? I gritted my teeth as the passanger door closed and he returned.

"Edward, I am not giving you information on my home adress. It's unprofessional, and I will not feed your behaivior. You've got to have a place of residence, take us there" I spoke, and my voice was hard enough to make him know I meant what I had said. I took in a deep breath, I pushed my hand through my hair.The drugs were still killing me, and I leaned the seat back, ready to sleep.

"You kill my car, I kill you" I muttered as I closed my eyes, ready to sleep.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:01 pm

I knew the reason why she hadn't told me where she lived. She still didn't trust me and I deserved it. Maybe once I had proven myself I could be trusted. The thought of returning to my house made me chuckle. I had not seen it for a couple years and my memories on what the house looked like were clouded. "This is going to be new to me and you." As I began to drive the car out of the parking lot. "I'm sorry if its a mess."
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:09 pm

I simply gave a grunt as I felt the car shift into gear. My eyes had closed, and I was still using to green cloth to keep me warm. I coughed lightly, trying to keep awake.

"It doesn't matter" I muttered the words quietly before I felt my eyes close once again. After a few moments of the rev of the engine and the vibrations of the car, I fell asleep again.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Not but seconds after Faith had fallen asleep. I had a need to do something I haven't been able to do since I had been put in the the Asylum. Listen to the radio. As I turned it filled me with happiness. The music didn't seem to bother Faith's deep slumber. We had reached my house by the time the song was over. Not wanting to wake her, I walked to her door and opened it slowly. Once I had the door open I gently picked her up and carried her to the door. To my suprise the door was unlocked and I was able to push it open with my foot. Knowing that she would not be awake until morning I began walking towards my room with her. Once I had her in my room and on the bed I tucked her in with the covers and made myself a little joke knowing she couldn't hear me. "You would be more comfortable if you didn't have all those clothes on." The joke made me laugh. I was careful not to luagh to loud on the chance that I might wake her. "goodnight Faith." As soon as I left the the room I was hit with waves of drowziness. Not knowing if there was another bed or not I began dragging my already failing body into the living room and fell onto the couch. It wasn't no longer than a few seconds before I had joined Faith.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:12 pm

So Edward, How was your day?
    Edward, are you enjoying your time here?
    Edward.
    Edward?
    Edward!

I was dreaming; something I hadn’t done in awhile. I could feel my chest rise and fall, but where I was, it was well…a mystery. When I awoke, I knew I would know not how to get home, nor how to even get back to the city. Unless of course, I was in the city. I took in a deep breath as I felt warmth fill my body.

The water still hadn’t left my clothes, so I knew I would have a stuffy nose when I woke up in the morning…

So Edward, how was breakfast?
    Edward, did you enjoy the walk around the asylum?
    Edward, Why did you attack that guard?
    Edward, you know you can’t escape here.
    What are you doing?
    No. No! NO.

I woke up with a lurch. I was sweating, and breathing hard. I was shaking. I woke up in a dark room, unsure where exactly I was. I looked around. There were heavy curtains on the windows, letting in no light. It smelled dusty, as if no one had been here in years. I shook my head. What was I doing here? I couldn’t remember anything. I remembered getting another shot. That was all. Two. What was that about two shots of the sedative?

Amnesia. I gritted my teeth, letting out a yelp. Where the hell was I? I felt up my body, a scream escaping my lips before I began to sob, throwing my face into a pillow. It had happened. I was… I was sobbing more. I couldn’t bring myself to say it. I had been…Had been… No…NO!

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:22 pm

I awoke with a scream coming from the bedroom. "Oh no, what now?!" I said in a startled voice. I began running up the stairs trying to get myself to run faster and faster. Once I hit the door I bust through the door and heard sobs and moans. "What happened?! Whats the matter?!"
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:55 pm

I launched myself off the bed to a sound of the door slamming open. I pretty much flew off the bed, onto the hardwood floor beside me. I was shaking as I looked up to see him. Edward. Why was I here with Edward.

“What did you do Edward?! I told you to stay on the island!” I gritted my teeth, shaking as I stood. My knees were shaking and they collapsed.
    “What did you do to me Riddler” He wasn’t Edward anymore. He wasn’t innocent. He wasn’t someone I could help. He was a thief; a liar. He was a criminal.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:07 pm

She just called me Riddler? What was going on? "What are you talking about?!" I began to take a step forward but than decided against. She seem to be out of it. "Just calm down and relax. I havn't done anything to you. Do you not remember?" The fact that she had called me Riddler was still stinging like a slap to the face.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:49 pm

I forced myself to my feet, stumbling slightly. I didn't care if he was a criminal or not. He wouldn't be keeping me here unless he forced me. He would have to tie me down for that.

I began walking, forcefully pushing past him as I walked. I didn't even know where I was. It wasn't as if I had planned to get drugged by someone.

I shook my head, watching the ground as I walked quietly toward what I assued was the front of a house or apartment..

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:08 pm

She was stumbling bad. "Here let me help you into the living room." I gently grabbed her and guided her to the stairs. "You have to be careful. I don't want you hurt." On the way down she stumbled twice on the way down but I helped her keep her balance. "Here is the couch. The remotes over there if you want to watch t.v." She still seemed a little confused. I hope she okay.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:27 pm

I shook my head. I had help down the stairs that I didn't need. I took in a deep breath as I easily glided toward the door, past the couch.
    "I'll be seeing you in session, soon, riddler" I spoke before opening the door. It wouldn't be hard. I would simply open up the door, leave, and when Batman drug him back to the asylum, I would see him in sessions after lunch, just like every other inmate.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:42 pm

"Whatms the matter with you? Do you not remember what's happening at the Asylum right now? Do you not know what the goons tried to do to you Faith?" Why was she doing this? "Why the hell are you calling me Riddler for?" Again the stinging came back.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:20 pm

I took in a deep breath, shaking my head.
    "I didn't give you two doses of the sedative because it causes amnesia of the events that occur after the drug is given until it wears off"

I spoke simply, shkaing my head as I walked from te door. He had kidnapped me, and it was easy to see that I had no other reason to be here. I didn't even know if the sylum was still under seige or not. They all had their way with me. I couldn't believe it. I wasn't going to be able to live with myself was it? I didn't know. I would just have to wait and see.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:29 pm

She was being figgity by the looks of it. "Thank you for not giving me two doses then." I said with a smile. "What are you worrying about? Is it about you being taken by the goons? If thats why then there is no reason to worry. As i've said before, I made a promise and planned on keeping it. I did. They didn't touch you." It was then that the thought hit. "You don't trust me, which I understand. A man who did the things I tried to do dont deserve forgiveness or to be trusted." She wasn't comfortable in the same house me it seemed. "I swear to you that you havn't been touched and I'm not kidnapping you or whatever it is you think. Those days are behind me."
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:42 pm

I shook my head, taking in a deep breath. I looked back to him a moment, a sigh on my lips.

"I wasn't afraid they were the ones to touch me."
    I spoke simply, turning and walking from the room. I shook my head as I walked down the small walk, before noticing my car parked in the driveway. I shook my head, shoving my hands in my pocket. I felt around. Syringes, pens, and..A recorder? I pulled the items out of my pocket to look at them as I continued walking toward my car. I then realized the one item I didn't have. My keys. I sighed, maybe they were in the ignition.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:24 am

When she accused me of doing something like that I froze from the shock. She had walked outside now. Probably going to her car. I followed her out the door. "I would never do something that low! I may have been a crooke but no longer." The hurt filling my heart grew even more. It was my fault that she didn't trust me. I deserved that sort of treatment. "I have the keys. If you want to leave you can. I'm not going to hold you against your will." I reached into my pocket and pulled a set of keys on a chain. "Here." Trying to hide the hide hurt in my voice.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:40 am

'Throw them" The order came out hard, and almost mean. I didn't want to be here anymore. I didn't want to have to face someone that could have done things to me. I didn't know him. He was a criminal. That was simply put. He killed, and stole...

I would be going to the hospital now to get a full examination. Then we would see. I shook my head, taking in deep full breaths. I held out my hand, waiting for keys to be thrown at me. I would still have sessions with him, if the institute let me, but I doubted it.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:19 pm

If she wanted to leve then there was no way i was going to stop her. I had saved her life and now she was treating me like dirt. What did I care if she left. "Here!" I said as I tossed her keys into her hands. I gave a hurt look and stormed back into, sat on the couch, and felt like crying.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:46 pm

The keys hit my hand with a loud noise of metal on metal. I shook my head, turning and walking to the car. All of this mess had been unprofessional. I shook as I unlocked the drivers door. I was so mad. I couldn't believe myself.

I took in a breath to calm myself befroe sliding in the car. I cut on the engine, backed out, and drove away. Here we were. Goin to the hospital for three hours to get a check. I pulled everything out of my pockets as I drove down the road.

I noted the red light on the recorder was on. It had something on it. I hook my head. I would listen to it next time I stopped.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:26 pm

I could hear the engine as she pulled out of the drive way. After all of the stuff i'm just a low life criminal in her eyes. I began to cry uncontrollably. I didn't know why? "Stop fucking crying!" I yelled at myself. Had I really gotten this attached to her? "Stop it!"
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Deep breaths. In, out, In, out. I had made it to the hospital, but I didn't know how long I would be. My stomach growled from being away from food for so long.

I took in breaths as I looked over to the recorder. I wondered what had been recorded.

I shook my head, taking in a deep breath as I pushed the small button. There was a slight shuffling as if something was pushing along across the device.

“"Hello Edward, would you like to tell me why you saved me?"That was my voice, loud and somewhat clear. Everything was slightly muffled, and I wondered when this had been recorded. I wondered if this had been after the second dose of our sedative. I nodded, it had to have been, because I sure as hell didn’t remember it.

There had been a pause and I wondered if I had cut off the tape. I looked down, shaking my head. The light was still green, the recording was still playing.
    "I made you a promise. I told you as long as you were by my side you wouldn't be harmed." My eyes widened, and I shook my head. I couldn’t believe it. This wasn’t right. He was a criminal.

“Shit” I muttered as the recording cut off. I had made a huge mistake. I took in a deep breath. I would get food, and bring it back for him. I knew he had to have been craving something other than PB&Js.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:34 pm

It didn't matter if I stayed out of the asylum or not now. There was nothing left for me in this city or in this life. All my family had all left and abandoned me or were dead. The lady I had fallen in love with treated me as I wasn't even a person. I might as well have been insane. No one would care. Not even me.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:04 pm

I took in a deep breath. The smell of fast food filled my nostrils as I pulled back into the driveway. It didn't take me long. I hadn't even gone in the hospital. I didn't feel the need to anymore.

I shook my head as I parked my car, hoping not to gve away my position outside the house. He was a person now. He hadn't done anything wrong. I was just being stupid. That was the end of my thoughts. I was being stupid, and I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.

Edward wasn't as crazy as everyone seemed to pin him as. I pulled myself outof the car, the bag of various fast food places and junk foods in one large bag. I didn't know what he like, so I got everything I seemed to see down Gotham Strip.

I put on my biget smile. No matter what would happen later, I would atleast give him a good meal before everyone came to get him. I walked up the drive, this time taking my time. I watched the house a moment.

I wouldn't have known. I had passed by this place on my way to work a hundred times over. I shook my head. Whatever. I didn't care now. I would worry larter.

I took in a deep breath, ringing the doorbell.
    "Edward! I've a surprise for you"
    There was shuffling in the bushes nearby. Then the movement of grass. I placed the back down, and turned. All I saw was darkness.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:55 pm

"Faith? Im coming hold on." Maybe this is a good thing. She may have regained her concienceness. She may also have brought the cops to my house. I wouldn't know until I opened the door. As I wondered what was waiting on the other side of the door I began smelling sweet aromas coming from under the door and my mouth begans to water. Whatever it was I was hungry! I rushingly open the door. What I was looking at made my eyes buldge in their sockets
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:03 pm

I was shaking as I felt something clamp over my mouth. I tried to scream, but before I could I felt something around my throat. I had been dragged into the bushes.

Why did I always have to get kidnapped. I didn't even know what was happening. All I knew was that something was around my kneck and I was in a set of bushes.

Why did I get into these situations.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:52 pm